Dandelions - House of Anubis1...

By PevensieDreams

"What's up with Mick? What did you do?" "Nothing! what makes you think I did something?" "Because it's you... More

EPIGRAPH(edited x2)
♡︎ONE ♡︎ - House of secrets
♡︎T W O ︎♡︎ - house of attiude
♡︎THREE ♡︎ - House of the blackbird
♡︎FOUR ♡︎- house of dares
♡︎FIVE♡︎ - house of locks/ house of eyes
꧁SIX -SEVEN ꧂- house of agendas / house of keys
꧁EIGHT꧂- House of discovery
꧁NINE ꧂ - House of hyper
꧁TEN ꧂ - House of cheats
꧁ELEVEN ꧂- House of intruders
꧁TWELVE꧂ -house of proof
꧁THIRTEEN ꧂- House of Confrontation
꧂FOURTEEN ꧂- house of Alarms
꧁FIVETEEN ꧂- House of flames
꧁SIXTEEN ꧂ - House of passages
꧁SEVENTEEN꧂ - house of kidnap
꧂NINTEEN꧂- house of cameras
꧁TWENTY ꧂ - house of numbers
꧁TWENTY-ONE ꧂ - house of scares
꧁TWENTY-TWO ꧁- house of fakers
꧁T W E N T Y- T H R EE ꧂- house of identity
꧂T W E N T Y- F O U R꧂House of emergency
♡︎TWENTY-FIVE♡︎ - house of Reunion
♡︎TWENTY-SIX♡︎ - house of Memories
♡︎TWENTY-SEVEN ♡︎- House of drama/ house of codes part 1
♡︎TWENTY-EIGHT- ♡︎ -House of codes part 2/ house of risk
♡︎TWENTY NINE ♡︎ - House of Hazard/ house of Charades
♡︎THIRTY ♡︎ - House of rendezvous
☾THIRTY-ONE ☽- house of arrest
☾THIRTY-TWO☾ - House of time
☾THIRTY-THREE ☽- house of masks
☾THIRTY-FOUR ☽- House of pursuit
☾THIRTY-FIVE☽ - house of yesterday/ house of Victory
☾THIRTY-SIX ☽- house of Bribes/ venom
☆Thirty-seven☆- House of the stars/House of Harsh
☆THIRTY-EIGHT☆ - house of lights
☆THIRTY-NINE☆ - house of Allegiance
☆FORTY☆ -House of pests
☆FORTY-ONE☆ house of revalation/Heavy
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊 ☆- "House of Finale" part 1 (Hush/ Spies)
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 -☆ "House of Finale" part 2 (Sting/Never/Forever)

꧁EIGHTEEN ꧂- House of catnap

109 2 0
By PevensieDreams

ONCE RETURNING HOME, THEY WERE SITTING DOWNSTAIRS 
Having a group discussion however now that Patricia knew most things about this the two sibunas decided they'll let her in on everything they also know so far. Luckily only one person explained it and when finished she had her own thoughts. "So you saw Rufus visiting this old lady Sarah?" she asked them.

"Yeah. She's the one who gave me my locket"
Nina informed her.

"The locket Rufus is  so interested in"
Fabian continued speaking next to her, however before he could say anything else Amber had gotten an idea that didn't make much sense to either of them.

"Maybe Rufus was a jewellery trader.and Victor also collected diamonds" Amber thought out loud but didn't get much responses from her friends who instead shared silent sighed with one another as well as perplexed expressions. Sometimes, just sometimes they'll never know what goes on inside her brain.

Rhianna sent her fashion roomie a look, one that read' are you being serious?'  she's known the girl long enough but still doesn't understand how Amber's mind works. "I don't think they're into Jewellery.  I bet they're after something else" she suggested which doesn't happen most days so it was surprising when she actually thought about this. "what? I may get into trouble a lot but I can be pretty smart when I want to" she tells them with a small smile.

"What if the second voice on those recordings is really victor?"Fabian questioned but got more odd looks, there's no way their housekeeper would've been around then and still alive now. if it is him then they're most likely living with a ghost or another immortal type.

"That would make Victor about one hundred and twenty" Nina implied not believing anything he was saying.

"remember Sarah, on the recording she talked about experiments down in the cellar" Fabian says while she started thinking. "what was Victor making a toast too when he drank that funny coloured stuff down there?" after thinking sometime she eventually got another theory.
"Life. .. okay- so your saying that Victor has some kind of elixir that keeps him from growing old?"Nina asked him.

"Oh yeah, and a jewellery heist is such a crazy idea" Sassily spoke Amber which she didn't believe her theory wasn't making any sense so this one appeared to be a lot clearer in some strange ways.

"This is mad" 
Patricia said clearly having a hard time wrapping this conversation around. "What has any of this got to do with Joy or Rufus?" she confusingly asked,it's almost like this world isn't what they all imagined it to be.. one slightly normal boarding school but it's suddenly turning upside down into  one hug mystery

" I don't know"
Fabian responded since he was also unsure about everything at this moment

Rhianna finally joined in once again, unluckily her brain had gone deep into thinking mode which normally causes her too be super quiet around people but if she's quick enough she'll get rid of those terrifying thoughts she's been having lately."On top off that- why were Benjamin and Carmela hanging around the woods yesterday? I'm also certain I saw them at the old care home when we went to visit Sarah.. I don't know how they're connected into this problem but I'm not liking it" she said whilst letting out a stressed sigh.

"And the cat?"
Amber had asked but they couldn't get anymore theories exchanged because footsteps echoed outside the door making them all turn around, for some reason the atmosphere was now colder than it already was.

Victor entered the living/dinning room when noticing those five who weren't in their rooms yet. "I hate to break up this cosy little chat, but ten o'clock is fast approaching I shall wish to hear a pin drop. so I suggest you start getting ready for bed immediately" he strictly instructed and within those words they all got up from their chairs heading out of there without saying anything as they separated

_____________________

IN THE MORNING THEY HAD SCIENCE WITH MR SWEET FIRST THING and their class was starting a brand new topic. "This charge is often carried by electrons moving through a wire.." he explained to the class of year tens then walked away from where he stood. "so, can anyone tell me what is the relationship between electrical current and charge flow?" he'd asked them but nobody said anything though someone's hand went up but it wasn't one question about what they're learning." Alfie?"

"I thought we were going to be dissecting a rat this week mr Sweet?" . Alfie asked despite it not being an answer for their news topic. instead of sitting at the back, he was sharing a table with Mick and his female troublemaking best friend.

"Ugh, gross"
Amber disgustingly scoffed from behind and everyone turned around now paying attention to what her response. " I think experimenting animals is cruel and unnecessary.  Especially experimenting on cats" she continued though this time got stunned expressions from those in Sibuna."I don't think anyone experiments on cats now days Amber" Mr sweet responded but she wasn't very convinced. "How'd you know? I mean, what if someone was trying to make something, like..  I don't know.. just off the top of my head, an elixir of life or something?"

once hearing those words , Rhianna snapped her head round to the back, 'what was she doing?' she thought and noticed how her other members seemed to have the exact same impression. luckily their head teacher didn't quit understand anything Millington just said.

"Strange idea. what a ridiculous idea"
Mr sweet says then fake laughed at Amber's question. he hadn't noticed his other students' facial expressions which were clearly in shock
"it was just something I read in a book that's all" she tells him not realising she almost blew their cover on knowing almost everything that's going on. "well, some alchemists in the Middle Ages did devote their life to searching for an 'elixir' of life. I'm sure they experimented on animals as part of their quest,, and now- "he clapped three times hoping they'll finish the lesson." can we please get back to electrical charge flow?"

When class finished, they met up in the corridor near lockers and Patricia felt like she needs to find out why their clues were almost discovered. "What were you playing at?"she asked confronted millington as they stood in a circle shape position.

"It's called research. didn't you hear what he said about experiments? that's why victor had a cat, he was using it to experiment on it"
Amber says with full confidence " see? I'm a genius" she added.

"She's got a point"
Nina admitted as she agreed with her "I mean, about the cat"  she finished her sentence

whilst Fabian moved away from standing next to her (Martin) and was now by the lockers
"we have to tell someone. we can't keep doing this by ourselves.  I mean- who can we trust? what about Jason?"

"No!"
exclaimed Patricia, she wasn't extremely keen on trusting their Drama teacher right after she'd asked him for help on looking at their year photo which had been edited out since joy wasn't there in the photo.  she really didn't want any help from either adults there. "What about trudy?" Nina suggested "possibly"

"What we really need is some more proof"
Fabian informed them as other students passed by them so he kept his voice low in case someone else possibly heard their conversation and will most likely question them if they did.

"what we really need is to rescue the cat from the cellar before it becomes of an evil pointy faced plans. Nina, you'll have to let us in"
Amber says despite their year not having enough time left of lunch it was quicker that she went with her old housemates instead of them going as one big group.

_____________________

Being back inside the house during lunch time was not something she thought she'd ever do. usually around this time – Rhianna would be messing about with Jerome and Alfie telling jokes or play fighting each other, however this was far more important than creating pranks. "see? completely c r e e p y" Rhianna sang as they wondered downstairs. "All my life I suspected our dear Vicky was no good.. this is totally adding up now"

"Okay, this is all seriously weird"
Patricia mentioned when she shut the door behind them and she was holding a torch as they looked around everywhere it was pretty dark so that blue light helped them not bump into anything.

"I know. and we've seen a lot of really weird things in the past few days"
Amber agreed while walking further into the attic, past where all strange liquids where placed. they came to a stop when she thought she saw her mystery cat from earlier."there you are kitty spice!" she happily expressed then went towards the stool where it looked like it was sitting.

Rhianna scrunched her eyebrows once she squinted her eyes but her vision became more clear."um.. Amber hon, don't you see something awfully odd about the cat? unless I hadn't got enough sleep from last night and my sight is going but that does not-"she watched as her roommate went to stroke it despite everything she was saying, within one minute her ears were covered again "oh Ambs" she softly said (her own heart was now beating fast though she didn't let the stuffed cat creep her out even more).

"Get out! get out! get out!"
Amber screamed whilst Patricia sent her a look
"what is it?" the redhead asked with concern in her voice. "it's stuffed!"she quickly explained thus they each ran out of the attic, surely someone must've heard them from upstairs. "how could he? how could he?" she thought to herself and sooner or later Trudy had arrived seeing those three there.

"Thought I heard something. what's going on?"
their housemother kindly asked when stepping into the kitchen area.
"oh Trudy, there was a cat in the cellar but then it escaped and I was looking after it but then Victor took it back" she (being miss millington) continued crying as she explained everything. "he used it for his experiments and now it's dead. I'm really really scared you have to help " the older women hugged her. "It's alright. Patricia,, Rhianna- what's going on?"

"I think you need to ask victor that"
Patricia responded."What is all this about Victor? and please don't start again with the victor's a vampire thing" Trudy quizzed though didn't exactly get one simple answer"either your very good or they haven't gotten to you"she says which might be correct because all adults have turned their backs on those living in Anubis house " Who hasn't got to me yet? Patricia, what are you talking about?"

"Trudes, remember when I said this house has odd vibes when I was like ten or twelve, I dunno, before anyone else moved in? it has something to do with that.. all the teachers- including Mr sweet have turned on us, I think they're in some sort of cult.. I don't know. but we can't ask them for advice"
Rhianna calmly says after swallowing a lump inside her throat sensing she might go into full tear mode but shook that feeling away, her wall was always meant to stay up until end of term. because that's when she'll actually fall apart down into her own rabbit hole:

"Please Trudy. will you help us? we need you. you're the only one we can trust"
Amber pleaded hoping the older women would somehow see what's going on. "darlings, of course I will" their housemother kindly told them before they left for their next lesson .

*** *** *** ****

GUESS WHAT GUYS! Trudy is going to help us❝ Amber exclaimed when they raced back to the school grounds unaware that Jerome was also there in their usual spot, their year now had a class with Mr Winkler though they had to go through everything before he arrived.

"Help you with what?"
Jerome slyly asked the five as he walked towards them but neither said anything so he sent a quick glance to Young Clarence who looked down at her feet (she hated keeping secrets from him yet he can't know what they're doing yet) "And the plot thickens as they say"he shortly remarked then gave one last look and afterwards went opposite direction waiting for drama to start.

"You guys told Trudy everything?"
Fabian surpsingly asked them once they were all sitting down near each other.their class hadn't started yet, there was probably about an hour left until the bell rings signalling lunch break was over.

"No, Not everything obviously"
Patricia stated as she sat in the couch beside him."but enough. the cats, the experiment, the victor. we're gonna make him open up the cellar and show us exactly what's been going on" she said unknowing that two other people from their house were listening.

Neither of them didn't get a chance to answer when Mr Winkler walked into the room "Good afternoon everyone" he greeted his class but got murmured responses "afternoon" they all responded. "time marches on and we need to decided on a subject matter for our school play"he announced soon as he was near the stage."I was thinking we should write our own. ideas anyone?" he asked them though it went into silent as nobody said anything "no? okay, how about something on Egypt?"

"Egypt?"
Fabian beamingly repeated over towards Nina, the two clearly taking a liking of this idea already.

"I know!"
Amber chirped when she thought of an plot "how bout we do a story on a young girl who looses her parents in mysterious circumstances when they steal some treasure from an Egyptian pyramid" she began talking which caused those that also knew about it to share looks with one another being completely astonished. "and then the girls brought up by a weird guardian in a big old house but then the guardian tries to steal the treasure and the girl has to stop him. but then she gets some help from her friends the future, and they find the treasure" by the time she nearly finished her club members were practically face palming themselves since they knew what she was explaining." And the girls really happy and their friends are very rich and they all live happily ever after. the end" she finished speaking with a smile.

"Hey! well done Amber!"
Mr Winkler approved her idea even though he had no clue what it truly is about. "yeah, that sounds promising. um,, do you want to have a go at writing up an outline in  time for next lesson?" he asked her but her grin dropped once he did.

"Um.. I think I might need some help with that" Amber truthfully admitted then she turned to her right side where her two close best friends/roommates were sitting along with Patricia beside them. "Nina? Anna?" she she casually offered for their help but only got one helper.

"No. nope, no"
Rhianna shook her head not liking the idea of helping out with writing. "Sorry sir.. but if you've known me since year seven then you'll know I don't take part of things that take ages to do. " she says and looked over at the dirty blonde "She'll do it though" she added through her apologetic smile and leaned back into the couch. 

Nina glanced between them both but finally agreed without saying anything and soon lessons were over meaning soon it would be curfew and they'll find out what is going on downstairs at their house..
______________________

"Okay, victor's on his way.i've been thinking about what you said.. it all seems totally far fetched to me" Trudy remarked when she met them downstairs once the day finished and they were in their home clothes instead of uniforms. she didn't believe any of their theories she wasn't sure where this will go.

"I know. but soon as you see all that weird stuff in the cellar-" Nina tried Reassuring their housemother, followed by Amber saying"- and the dead cat". It was her turn to speak again. "you'll soon realise that we're telling the truth"

An hour later or so, Victor walks into the room
"You lot wouldn't know the truth if jumped up and hit you in the eye" he coldly spoke as he went over to an empty sofa. "Now Trudy..what's all this about? what did you want to see me for?" he asked when sitting down.

"It's not so much me. as the students"
Trudy informed him while they kept quiet "they're worried about this cat that Amber found"  she tells him whereas Nina nodded her head "Cat?"their housekeeper quizzed in suspicion. "well,, they all seem to think that.. you've killed it" she slowly said after hesitating at one point.

"Killed it? you think I've killed a cat trudy?"
Victor questioned with concern in his voice though it didn't sound very sincere. "No, no. I don't. it's just.. well..  they all do"She told him but he still couldn't believe what he was hearing "why on earth would I kill a cat?"

"For your experiments in the cellar!"
Exclaimed Patricia whereas he just looked at the teens with his usual facial expression

"Yeah, ask him about the scratches on his arm Trudy"

"Clearly visible cat scratches"
Nina spoke right after but she didn't finish talking because Victor had stopped them "quiet!"he demanded which was followed by their housemother asking "well- how did you get those scratches victor?" the older women hesitatingly quizzed.

Their housekeeper sternly looked between them, he never figured they knew so much about everything already so he had to lie in honour of keeping his secrets away from them.
"There was a cat. a stray, which I put in the cellar for safekeeping.  as it was my intention to call the animal sanctuary.. however! in the mean time it escaped and I have absolutely no idea where it is now" he told the five teens who were giving him glares.

"Liar! he killed it!"
Amber cried once noticing he wasn't telling them the full truth. thus victor let out a fake laugh at her reaction. Children, you have such vivid imagination" he denied whilst they still didn't believe him at all.

"Perhaps we could put all this behind us by popping down to the cellar and taking a peak"
Trudy calmly spoke as she tried keeping the atmosphere from getting any awkward like it already has. "are you questioning my version of events Trudy?" he coldly asked "no, no.. it's just.."she struggled finishing her sentence.

"I am shocked and hurt by your obvious lack of trust-"

"Well,, if it puts the student's minds at rest then..

At some point Victor had thought over about going downstairs and he wasn't interested in hearing anymore complaints those five were giving him. "You want to see down in the cellar? hmm?" he harshly interrogated them whilst standing up practically making them jump "very well, fine! I'll show you what's in the cellar! come with me, come all!" he demanded then afterwards he lead everyone there into another part of the house using a key to unlock the door, although when he opened it everything they've seen past days had somehow disappeared.

Following her friends further into the cellar, Rhianna's mouth dropped when she saw there was nothing there. "but.. that's...impossible" she managed to get out due to her being really shocked at how it'd all strangely gone while they were at school hours ago. "He must've cleared everything away!" she yelped as they glanced around "where is it?" she whispered underneath her breath unluckily before she even thought of more questions , a meowing noise echoed which they turned around "how.."

"Ah! the cat I presume. looks very much alive to me" Victor proudly spoke as it brushed past them, no one suspected that would happen.

"Victor.. I'm so sorry" 
Their housemother apologised and afterwards spun round now facing the young teens
"how could you set me up like that?" Trudy quizzed assuming they were lying about the whole thing.

"We didn't set you up Trudy! honest"
Patricia softly said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I- I saw it. it was dead"Stuttered a teary Amber whilst standing near their fellow goth and American roommate. she did see something earlier, it's highly impossible she was dreaming or imagining.

"yeah! there was lots of weird things down here, really really creepy things"
Nina says afterwards but their pleading of getting the older women to believe them wasn't working like they truly hoped.

"we couldn't make up things that creepy on the spot" well informed Amber, they had noticed a lot odd of stuff in there but it magically went away and some reason the cat returned except it wasn't stuffed more Like an actual moving animal.. could've been easily replaced though there wasn't anyway he'd ever tell them that far as they know they've just been tricked.

"Silence!"
Victor yelled no longer caring if they'll say anymore 'lies'. "Trudy- it's been very nice working with you over the years" he started speaking whereas his earliest resident who moved in from such young age quietly held in her tears being worried of how it'll end although he ignored this when continuing with what he was saying."But after this fiasco. I'm afraid I can no longer do so"

Fabian kept his arm around Rhianna knowing how she hates people leaving or even getting bad news in life.they both stayed quiet whilst witnessing their housekeeper continue speaking, it was like he hadn't noticed  that this might certainly effect them tomorrow morning, the other residents were upstairs and doesn't have any clue of this information. "It's going to be okay, I'm sure nothing terrible will happen" he whispered trying his best to make her feel less nervous.

"What?"
Unsurely questioned Trudy since she didn't quit understand where this conversation is going. "your fired" Victor shortly said whilst others let out surprised gasps at this information, they had officially lost their one person who could've helped them but instead nothing went their way and they've now got to live the consequences. The most caring adult ever - who was more like an actual mother to some instead of their own- wasn't going to be there tomorrow morning,,far as they know next day will be awful..

_______________________

WORD COUNT : 3776

Last edited : TBA

Admin :

I think this is one of the saddest episodes in s1 :(
its kinda similar to s2 but instead they got vera *who will be shown in book two now now duh*,
luckily mr Millington does everything he can to win back Trudy so it's all good ha ha

if you liked reading this chapter
don't forget to vote/comment/share that'd be very appreciated! 
until next time

🤍XOXO XOXO

This was edited on : 12th April 2023, final version.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 6.5K 60
( UNDER EDITING ) "it's like i'm falling in love all over again!" in which! two best friends reconnect after one leaves to pursue their music dreams...
761K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.9K 327 8
"I can't take care of a kid!" "Well you're gonna have to learn." Before Avengers (2012) CATWS (2014) Avengers aou (2015) CACW (2016) Av...
981 140 5
The elegance is a poetry collection full of longer poems. It is creatively elegant as poetry usually is. It's the elegance of words.