DESIRE- h.moskowitz

By piercethesenutz

De•sire: a strong feeling of wanting to have something, or wishing for something to happen. • DISCONTINUED... More

Prologue and playlist
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20. Part 1
Chapter 21. Part 2
Season two.
a/n PLEASE READ.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
A/N.
Chapter 25
A/N- please read!
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Season three.
Ellipsism
A/N

Chapter five

800 24 5
By piercethesenutz

As I walked into the cafeteria I saw Miguel, eli and demetri sitting at the table while Miguel waved me over.
I sat down beside eli and put my bookbag down as the guidance counselor gets a microphone and starts to get everyone's attention " cyber bullying is no laughing matter, sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face, now I'm not gonna name names but the other day a mother called me up, because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity" she said as almost everyone stared at eli and started to whisper.  I gave him a sorry glance as did Miguel and demetri did also.
I looked over at kyler's table who was laughing and I scoffed loudly at the boy. Miguel spoke up " you know I'd you're sick of getting bullied, our karate dojo is looking for recruits"
" yeah right, you here that eli a little karate training and you're gonna kick some major ass" he obviously said in a sarcastic tone. Demetri I said looking at him, before Miguel spoke up again " I'm serious Demetri our sensei's the real deal, and I'm sure I can get you both discounts" he said pointing at the two of them.

Demetri looked over at me " wait, you're doing karate too?" He asked in a shocked way, " yeah what do you think girls can't do karate or something?" I snapped back. Demetri rolled his eyes and continued " as enticing as that sounds I think we'd rather spend out afternoons playing curcible  control then getting hit in the face" before the counselor spoke up again " oh and one last thing, I know we're all looking forward to the Halloween dance, let's make sure are culturely sensitive, for example instead of sexy nurse maybe try gender- neutral hospital employee"
I threw my hands up in the air " well there goes my costume idea" rolling my eyes then noticed Miguel glaring at me and the two boys staring at me with wide eyes " oh calm yourselves I was kidding, besides I don't have the kind of body for that it wouldn't look good" I said muttering the last part but loud enough for them to hear me

I looked back up " well then kens what are you going as?" Miguel said still staring at me
" I don't know probably not even going" Miguel had a disappointed look on his face " what- why? I mean even the three of us are going" Miguel said pointing at him and the two boys.
Miggy I said sighing " you know what happened last year at the Halloween dance, do you really think I should go to another one?"
Miguel looked at me with sad eyes " I promise nothing will happen okay? Just please come with us" he said in a comforting voice as eli shook his head and Demetri looking at me with pleading eyes I scoffed mentally " okay fine " I said looking down at my tray once again.

Last year at our old school me and Miguel went to the Halloween dance and some guys decided it would be a great idea to grab me infront of the whole school and shoved food down my mouth saying how " I should get some meat on those bones then maybe someone would like me" needless to say I spent the whole night crying in the bathroom till the dance was over leaving Miguel waiting for me the whole night outside the stall. He is a good brother I just don't want something to happen tonight and for him to stick up for me and waste his time trying to cheer me up.

After lunch we had a short rest of our day so after school we had time to go to the dojo to train.
Me and Miguel waited outside the dojo when we saw sensei drive up. He got out of his car " he sensei you told us to be here at 5 right?" Miguel said eyeing the man " yeah, but today's training is canceled" me and Miguel shot a look of confusion to each other before I spoke up " but why?" As he unlocked the door " because I said so" walking in back to his office with me and Miguel following after " wait sensei there's something we wanna show you" as he pulled out his laptop, Miguel sat his computer down " it's a cobra Kai webpage, alright I made it in study hall click on the snake" he said sighing
Johnny walked over and clicked on the snake " okay this is the sign in page, now I was thinking maybe we could make an app where you track your progress get a social media campaign going get it out to the school, I mean the possibilities are endless"
Miguel was cut off by his phone ringing " that was our mom I'll call her back later" he said
Johnny spoke up " hey was that-"
We both cut him off "ratt?" Be both said in sync " awesome right?" I said with Miguel shaking his head agreeing " me and Kenzie went online and looked up Guns N' Roses and ended up going on this whole 80's rock rabbit whole" he said shaking his head
" shit is dope" be both said in sync
Johnny put his beer bottle down " alright meet me at the highschool at midnight both of you and don't be late"
Miguel stood up " what for?" He said while I was nodding my head in agreement

Johnny looked at both of us before saying " you wanna learn how to kick ass? First you gotta learn how to kick"

Me and Miguel looked at each other and smirked.

A/n- okay so I know I said this chapter will be more eli and Kenzie moments but I wanna save that for the dance:)  also I know this chapter is short, but that's only because I plan on making the next one longer
Have a good day loves<3
                                           ~Katie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 68 20
All her life, Taylor had only been living with her mom and aunt since her father was absent. Meeting him just a few times was clearly enough times fo...
232 7 13
Miguel Diaz x reader I don't own Cobra Kai or any of the characters in the show or Y/n. Credit will be given to the owners of the pictures I'll be u...
223K 7.2K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...
263K 7.5K 41
"Do you regret it?" The words left the girls mouth before she could stop them. The red haired boy looked up from his hands, his blue eyes locking on...