Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

38⏳

1.8K 108 109
By wannasuckmydick

47:43:20 left

Onika pov:

"How the hell i'm supposed to do that" he asked me and I shrugged "I don't know nigga be creative" I said and he straight faced me. I looked around then when I seen ming I got an idea "Ouu I know, ming give me your clothes" I said and she scrunched her eyebrows "Why I gotta give you my clothes, can you even fit them" she asked and I shrugged. "I don't know but now is not the time to argue about it" I said and she smacked her lips "Man and what imma wear" she asked and I smirked. "You can put on this and act like me" I said referring to the hospital clothes I got on. She scrunched up her face and fake gagged "I would never wear that trash" she said and I rolled my eyes "come on ming damn" I said and she huffed. "Fine" she said and I smiled "Ok let's go to the restroom" I said snatching the things I was connected to out my arm then stood up and Chanel gasped. "How can you walk" rih asked and I shrugged "God is real" I said then walked to the restroom.

"Cookie" ming said walking in and I looked over at her "Yea" I asked. "What the hell is going on with you" she asked and I looked at her confused "What you mean what's going on with me, nothing" I said and she shook her head. "Girl do you know that the doctor said you crushed your lungs" she asked me and I shook my head "Nah I didn't know that" I said then took the gown off. "Exactly, you was damn near dead when they found you and now you acting normal and shit talking about God is real" she said and I laughed. "He is, he's the reason i'm getting that baby and the reason i'm not in pain right now" I said and she shook her head and started taking off her clothes. "How" she asked and I shrugged. "Ask him" I said handing her my gown and she rolled her eyes taking it out my hand then handing me her clothes.

"Dang girl you ain't got no type of ass" I said and she smacked her lips loudly at me "Shut up hoe" she said glaring at me and I laughed then put her clothes on. Surprisingly they fit "See what you mean can I even fit them, hell yea I can" I said avoiding looking in the mirror. "Ming how do my face look" I asked her and she smiled at me "The same cookie, just some scars" she said and I groaned. "Ok let's get out this restroom" I said then walked out. "Bout time shit I thought you died again" rih said and I flicked her off. "Lets go ya'll" I said "Wait nic here put this on" wayne said taking off his hoodie and putting it on me then putting the hood on my head. "Now they won't see you" he said and I nodded "Ok rih come on" I said and she nodded walking with us. "Wait cookie what about me" Chanel said and I looked back to see her pouting. "Go get my damn daughter nigga duh" I said and she rolled her eyes "Fine" she mumbled and I walked out.

"Nicki how are you walking" rih asked while we walked and I huffed "I told yo ass, God is real" I said and she smacked her lips. "Ok he real but how the hell is you walking" She said and I shrugged "you wouldn't understand"  I said walking up to the elevator and pressing the button. "I wouldn't understand what" she asked and I looked at her then heard the elevator ding so I turned away and walked in with her and wayne following. "What won't I understand" she said and I sighed pressing the one on the elevator "You wouldn't understand it" I said watching the doors close. "How you gone tell me what I won't understand" she said and I shrugged "I told you God real and you don't understand" I said then the elevator dinged and the door opened. We walked out the elevator and right out the hospital.

"Where you park" I asked and wayne pointed to his car in the parking lot "Alright" I said then walked over to it with them following. I hopped in the passengers seat, wayne got in the drivers, and rihanna got in the back. "We need to go to solange house" I said and he nodded starting the car and driving to their house. When we got there I got up and went up to the door and knocked but nobody answered. "I see these hoes wanna play" I mumbled to myself then started banging on the door. "Girl why the hell you banging so loud" rih asked coming up behind me with wayne "Cause they ass won't answer" I said then started banging harder. "OK DAMN WE HEAR YOU"  I heard solo yell from the other side of the door and  few seconds later it swung open revealing a irritated solo but when she seen me her face dropped.

"Cookie" she asked and I nodded "Yup, now move" I said pushing her out the way walking in. "COOKIE YOU ALIVE" kelly yelled and ran over to me "Wait how are you alive" she asked stopping in her tracks. "And how the hell are you up and walking" solo asked and I smiled "All i'm gone say is G- "We get it damn God is real. I believe, wayne believe, hell even the devil starting to damn believe just shut yo ass up with that shit you sound like a damn broken record" rih said and I gasped looking at her. "I don't think God would approve of you talking to me like that" I said and she rolled her eyes "Go to hell" she said and I shook my head "Nope God like me" I said then stuck out my tongue at her. "But anyways we need to find bey, now" I said and they nodded "Solange bey is somewhere dark do your dads house have a basement or an attic" I asked her and she shook her head. "Cookie how do you know she is somewhere dark" kelly asked and I waved her off "Don't worry about it" I said then put my attention back on solo.

"Nahh this some weird shit cookie, first you are supposed to be dead. Do you really know just how bad that crash was ? And you got the worst of it" she said and I sighed. "Kelly I can't get into all of that right now we are on a time frame" I said and she looked at me confused "A time frame of how long" she asked and I rolled my eyes. "Two days" I said "TWO DAYS" her and solo yelled at the same time. "Yes two days and we already wasted enough time" I said and solo waved her hand "Wait, wait, wait, wait" she said and I huffed "Why only two days" she asked and I got irritated "CAUSE IF I DON'T FIND BEYONCE AND BE BACK IN THAT HOSPITAL PLUGGED UP INTO SOMETHING FIGHTING FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE WHEN TWO DAYS IS UP I WILL DIE" I yelled at them and they got quiet. "But how" rih asked after a while "It's the deal I made with God" I said and she didn't say nothing after that.

"Now back to what's important, did your dad have any houses with any type of attic or basement" I asked solo and she sat in thought for a while before nodding "Yea, a house we grew up in" she said and I smiled "Ok good we'll start there I have a strong feeling that's where she is" I said. "Umm it might be a slight problem with that" solo said and I looked at her confused "What" I asked. "It's in houston" she said and I groaned "Fuck" I said to myself. "How the hell we gone get to houston" rih asked "Well I mean it's only a four hour drive" kelly said and I shook my head "We ain't got time for no four hour drive" I said. "I got it handled" wayne said and I looked at him "How" I asked "I know this dude named bryan he like a dad to me, he got all that shit he rich as hell I just texted him" he said and I smiled "Good we need to go" I said and we all walked out.

----- ----

44:13:25 left

Beyonce pov:

I was sitting in the corner shaking, my medicine is wearing off and I can feel myself falling into my baby state . "Ok just think of happy things" I said to myself trying to calm down. "Nika is gonna save you" I said to myself then the door opened and my father came in laughing. "Well who is nika" he asked walking up to me and I scooted further in the corner . "M-My g-girlfriend" I said and he slapped me "GIRLFRIEND" he yelled and I started shaking uncontrollably. "Y-Yes" I said and he slapped me again making me scream out "Listen here bitch" He said bending down and started choking me. "You belong to ME understand" He said lifting me up by my throat I scratched and hit his hands trying to get him to let go. "Y-Yes I-I u-understand" I said with tears welling in my eyes kicking my legs and gasping for air. "Good" he said then dropped me to the floor. I started coughing and crying "Shut up you piece of shit" he spat grabbing my hair and my vision started getting blurry. "WAKE UP BITCH" he said then slapped me and it went back to normal.

I whined and pouted at him. "Don't start that shit beyonce" he growled at me and I whimpered "W-Wan b-bubba" I said and he yanked my hair slamming me on the floor. "OWIEE" I yelled crying and he let go of my head and sighed. "I'm sorry bey" he said raising up and I looked at him through my tears. "Stand up" he said and I nodded slowly struggling to get up. "Are you a baby right now" he asked reaching out to touch my cheek and I flinched back and nodded my head quickly. "Ok baby don't be scared of me" he said and smiled and I started breathing quickly scared of what he was going to do. "Hey, hey calm down" he said and grabbed my arm I gasped and covered my face but he didn't hit me. "i'm not gonna hurt you bey come here" he said and slowly walked closer to him.

"Who am I" he asked and My lips started quivering "D-D" I said then stopped with tears filling my eyes. "It's ok bey take your time" he said and I shook my head. "Ok imma just tell you" he said calmly "I'm dada ok" he said and I nodded my head "o-ok" I said in a quiet shaky voice. "Ok now say it" he said and I shook my head. "Say it bey" he said and a harsh voice and I started crying "D-Da-a D-a" I struggled out crying and he smiled. "Ok now stop crying" he said and wiped my tears "I'm sorry for hurting you bey" he said and I nodded sniffing. "Am I forgiven" he asked and I shook my head.

His eye twitched and he chuckled "Beyonce" he said lowly "hmm" I hummed scardly "I really missed you" he said then started crying. I gasped and looked at him sadly "W-Why cry" I asked and he looked at me sadly "I just feel like you don't love me" he said and I shook my head remembering solo said to always love daddy. "I-I do love y-you" I said carefully and he smiled at me "I love you too" he said and my heart started beating fast. He's never told me that "Really" I asked and he nodded, I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my head then smelt my hair. "Beyonce" he called out "Hmm" I hummed and looked up at him.

"Do you remember our game we use to play when you were little" he asked sliding his hand down my back. "N-No" I said tried to pulled back but he pulled me back into him and squeezed my butt. "n-no" I said quietly feeling tears sting the back of my eyes "It's ok baby,  it'll be like old times" he said and kissed my cheek. "N-NO" I sobbed out and kneed him in his private. "AHHH" he yelled and fell to the floor I scooted back in the corner and cried. He got up and gave me a death stare "I see, let's take a trip to the play room" he said and I started sobbing loudly. "N-No p-p-please" I cried and he rushed over to me and snatched me by my hair dragging me out the room I was in. I screamed as he dragged me up some stairs and I hit every part of my face and my head. He dragged me through the hallway while I screamed and then when he got to the door he opened it and threw me in the room.

I laid on the floor sobbing feeling the worst pain come from me face, "SHUT UP AND STAND UP" he yelled at and I crawled to a wall and used it to help me stand up. "Lay on the table" he said and I cried "P-Pease dada I sorry" I said bleeding from my mouth. "Lay down" he gritted and I sniffed limping over to the table and laying down on the very familiar table. "You will obey me again beyonce" he said pulling out his set full of knifes, whips, chains, belts, razors, and all types of other scary things. "I don't care how much I have to hurt you, you will know that you're mine" he said then grabbed a razor bring it up to my stomach. "AHHHHH" I yelled crying feeling it cut through my skin.

Onika pov:

40:10:29 left

"Solange what's the address to the house" I asked standing on the plane in front of her "2517 headphone street" she said and I nodded. "Wayne how close can we land this plane to that address" I asked and he sighed "Like a hour away"  he and I smacked my lips. "Ok, ok we gone have to move fast" I said running my hands through my hair. "Is everybody else on a plane down here too" I asked wayne and he nodded "Yes they are landing right behind us" he said and I nodded. "good" I said looking out the window watching the plane land. "Let's go" I said and we all got off the plane, after a few moments shawn and them plane landed and we went over there to it.

"Hey, did ya'll bring the stuff" I asked trey and he nodded "Yea it's all back here" he said taking me in the plane where all our weapons was. "Good" I grabbed me two guns and put then on my waist, "Make sure everybody gets guns and bullets ok" I said and he nodded. I walked off the plane and sheyaa ran up to me "Boss matthew was spotted a few times at this restaurant" he said showing me the location. "So it's confirmed that matthew is in houston" I asked and he nodded "Yes he was seen yesterday" he said. "Thank you, go strap up and tell everybody to head to that location" I said and he nodded walking off.

I walked to the car wayne was in and got in "Did you already talk to sheyaa about that location" I asked and he nodded. "Yea I got it right here, you wanna go there" he asked and I nodded. "Is it a food place" rih fat ass asked and I rolled my eyes "No it's a club" I said and she huffed "Man i'm hungry" she said. "Deal with it" I said and Wayne started the car driving to the location. When we got there he parked in the back. "Ok do everybody got a gun" I asked and kelly shook her head. "Kelly what the hell" I said smacking my lips "I didn't think I would need one, I don't even know how to shoot a gun" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Ok solo do you have a gun" I asked and she nodded "Kelly stay with her" I said and she nodded. "Alright let's see what we find in here" I said then we all got out. "Aye boss we going in" shawn asked me and I nodded "Yea come on" I said and they all got out the car going to the entrance with us.

"I'm gonna need to see some ID" the security guard said looking around and froze when he saw me. "Ain't you that barbie girl" he asked and I looked at him confused. "How do you know what she looks like" I asked and he pulled out his phone. "This picture of you is going around" he said showing me a picture of me shooting out of a car. "Just great" I mumbled sarcastically  looking at it. "Yea that's me, now are you gonna let me in" I asked and he nodded "Yes of course come right in" he said moving out the way. "Aye take them to a section" he said to one on the workers and they nodded. "Follow me" she said then walked us to our own section "Can I get ya'll anything" she asked and I shook my head "Nah we good" I said and she nodded walking away. I looked around seeing money being thrown at stippers and people drinking and grinding on each other. "Why do matthew be here" I mumbled to myself still looking around. "What exactly are we looking for" rih asked and I shrugged "Anything" I said then a familiar face from across the room caught my eye and I froze up.

"Cookie what's wrong" kelly asked me but I didn't say nothing I just stared at her with memories of what she did to me coming back.

Flashback:

I tried to get up"What are you doing" I said raising up and she pushed me back down "See I planned on coming over here and us having a romantic time, but I see you wanna have it the hard way" she said then ripped off my pants. I scooted back kicking but she grabbed a hold of my ankles pulled me back down to her "Don't run" she said smirking and I started crying "Brat come on don't do this" I said trying to get up again but she pushed me down and started choking me .

"COOKIE" rih yelled in my ear and I jumped and looked at her "What" I asked. "Who the hell you looking at" she asked and I pointed at brat and all the dudes around her. "Why is brat here" she asked and I rolled my eyes "Brat works for matthew" I said "oooohhh" she said lowly. Brat caught me staring at her and smirked at me motioning for me to come here with here fingers. I felt tears sting the back of my eyes but I kept them in and took a deep breathe. Aye. "huh" I said lowly answering the voice. Let me take over. I shook my head and closed my eyes. Come on let me take over I can handle her, you can't.

"We out in public imma go to jail" I said opening my eyes and they was all staring at me. "Nic what's going on" waye asked and I looked at him "Hold on" I said and he nodded. Just let me do it, don't you want to get bey back. "yes". Then let me. I took a deep breathe. "ok" I said lowly then blacked out.

Roman pov:

I opened my eyes and smiled "Everybody strapped" I asked and they nodded. "Let's go over there" I said smiling and they looked at me like I was crazy. "We in war with them and you want to start a conversation" wayne asked and I shook my head "We at war war right ? That mean as soon as we see them we on go. I'm not going over there to have no conversation, i'm going over there to kill and get  location" I said and they nodded. "Now let's go" I said about to walk off "But cookie wait" solo said pulling me back. "What" I asked looking at her "What about silencers on the gun so it don't be no commotion" she asked and I laughed in her face. "Fuck that, let's go" I said and we walked over to them.

I pulled out my gun and when brat seen me she smiled but when the dude next to her seen me he reached for his gun. I shot him down and people started screaming, everybody around him started reaching to shoot but we was already shooting them down. People was rushing out screaming and crying. I walked up to on of the dudes that was on the floor bleeding and grabbed him by his shirt "Where did matthew take the girl" I asked and he started crying. "I don't know man" he said and I slapped him with my gun "TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH" I yelled and he screamed crying "OK, OK" he yelled. "I don't know the exact address but it's his family home, like where him and his wife raised they kids it's somewhere far out nobody knows the address I swear that's all I know" he said crying and I smiled letting go of him and standing up looking down on him. "Thanks boo" I said then shot him in the head.

"Aye why you tripping out boo" brat asked coming up to me. Don't be scared. I heard onika weak ass voice say "I'm not bitch that's you". oop- ok then hoe. "Who are you talking to" brat asked and I rolled my eyes "Shut up bitch" I said and she gasped. Should I kill her now or later ? I kinda wanna fight. No fighting . Nahh shut up I want my one. You need to think about when you can feel again. Oh well. "Let's fight" I said and she looked at me weirdly "Why you wanna fight babe" she asked nicely and I spit in her face.

"I just do babe" I said smiling then punched her in her nose. She punched me in my eye and I send a full force blow into her face making her stumble back and fall. She got up and grabbed my hair then punched me twice in my mouth. I elbowed her in her titty and she let go of my bending down and holding on to it. I turned around and kneed her in her face she fell to the floor and I got on top of her and smiled pulling out my gun. "bye bye brat" I said then cheesed pressing to gun to her head and pulling the trigger watching her brains splatter and he blood get all over me.

I got up and ran towards everybody else "Let's go" I said and they nodded we ran out the club and heard police sirens. We rushed to our cars and got in "Wayne we going to solange old house" I said and he nodded starting the car and swerving off. I got a call on my phone and it was chanel, I sighed and answered it.

"What"

"I got the baby, do you got bey"

"No I don't"

"Ok what you want me to do this this baby"

"Are you sure it's the right one"

"Yes"

"Ok watch her"

"WATCH HER-"

I hung up on her and focused back on what was important right now. Getting my other baby.

Beyonce pov:

"What are we gonna do next time" he asked tying a chain around my throat. "p-p-play t-he g-ame" I said barley being able to breathe "Good girl" he said patting my head then left me like that barley  having air. "I'm gonna have one of my trusty people watch you" he said then called a dude name cole down. "Yo" he said coming down and my father smiled "I need you to watch my daughter for me make sure she doesn't do nothing" dada said and he nodded "Alright" he said then my father walked out. It was quiet for a second then he came over to me.

"Ain't you boss girl" he asked and I looked at him confused. "What's wrong, you retarded" he asked and I gasped "oh shit that thing choking you" he said then unwrapped the chain from around my throat. "I work for cookie, aren't you her girlfriend" he asked "b-bubba" I asked him with a questioning look and he shook his head "No cookie" he said and I looked at him confused.  "Umm hold on" he said then pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of nika "Her" he said and I smiled "Bubba" I said happily.

"Yea bubba" he said "I work for her. My real name is Jermaine, but ever since what all happen with the other jermaine I like people calling me J or cole my last name" he said and I nodded "J-J c-cole" I said lowly and he smiled. "Yea, what's your name" he asked "b-beyonce" I said softly. "Well beyonce, cookie is on the way and i'm gonna help her get you out of here ok" he said and I nodded "O-Ok" I said. "And we gone get him  for what he did to you" he said looking over my cut and bruised up body. I nodded and laid down on the floor closing my eyes falling asleep.

36:56:48 left

Hello

I got a lot of threats telling me I better not kill anybody 😭😭🧑🏾‍🦯.

I'll think about that

But anyway how was y'all day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
38.8K 1.3K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncé and falls in love. *G!P*
5.2K 424 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.
185K 9.3K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...