My Diary and The Bad Boy

By anabanana6523

"What the heck, where is my diary," I said to myself. This can't be happening. If someone stole it I am going... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors Note
Another Authors Note
Last Authors Note

Chapter 7

3.2K 148 21
By anabanana6523

Brenda's P.O.V.

I feel so bad for Zach, I mean look at all he's been through. I didn't know what to say or do so I just decided that we should go home.

Zach gave me a ride home, which was now his home. He had already brought all his things to my house. It is going to be perfect living with him. Wait, did I just say that? Oh well.

********
(At the house)

"What do you want to do?" I asked Zach.

"I don't know, how about we go to the beach and then get ice cream later?" he asked.

"Sure," I said getting up from the couch.

I walked upstairs and got into my black bikini. I texted my friends Natalie, Katie, and Lily and told them I was going to the beach, so they won't be able to text me because I am by taking my phone. I don't want my phone getting wet.

"I'm ready," I said walking down the stairs with a towel on my shoulder and a cover up on.

"Ok," he said grabbing the keys and getting ready to walk out the door.

*******
(At the beach)

We got out the car and started walking to the beach. It was the same beach we went to before, but this time it was already dark, which wasn't good. I felt like I was in a scary movie scene and someone was about to kidnap me.

The unexpected happened, I actually did get kidnap. Someone put a bag on my head and someone picked me and they started carrying me someone where. What the heck is happening? I tried screaming but the person said if I don't shut up I am going throw you in the ground.

I screamed again and then I felt my body slam against the ground, I groaned in pain. That hurt really bad. I screamed for Zach one more time but then I blacked out.

******
I woke up on a bed. I was tied to the bed. Why? I have no idea. I liked at my surrounding, I seriously don't know where I am and it was already morning and I don't know what day it was.

I checked my pockets for my phone. Wait, I have no pockets and I left my phone at home. The day I leave my phone at home, is the day I get kidnapped. Why do I have such bad luck?

I heard voices in the hall, they sounded really familiar too. One was a girl and the other was a boy. It took me a minute to find out that the boy's voice was Zach's.

Then someone opened the door. And it was Natalie!! What the heck?! What was she doing here? What was I doing here? Anyways, Zach came in by her and put his arm around her, I never knew those two were a thing.

Next thing I know, they are basically eating each other's faces off. Eww. This made my heart hurt. I really liked Zach and started to like him even more as we hung out. Gosh, why did he have to pick Natalie over me?

"Hey are you ready to die," Natalie said with a smile.

"What?!" I screamed.

"You heard her," Zach said with a smile.

"This can't be happening," I said.

******
I woke up from the dream and saw that we were at the beach. We got out the car and started walking to the beach. This should be good, hopefully.

"Hey I brought some sandwiches just in case you get hungry," he said.

"Ok," I said.

Then the unexpected really did happen, well at least I thought. But it was just my imagination.

When we arrived at the beach, there was a lot of people. They looked around my age some a bit older. We walked over to a group of people and I think some were intoxicated.

I walked over to a cooler I saw and grabbed a water out of it.

"You don't want a beer?" this girl asked.

"No thanks, I'm good," I replied with a smile.

"You sure?" she questioned again.

"Mackenzie, just leave her alone," another girl stated as she walked up to us.

"Hi, I am Bella," the girl said.

"Hi, I'm Brenda," I said while sticking my hand out for her to shake it, she did.

"Hey who wants to play volleyball?!" a guy said, he looked like he could be in college.

"You wanna play," asked Bella.

"I think I'm good."

"Come on, it'll be fun."

"No thanks."

"Ok."

So there I was just drinking my water and watching the volleyball game go on. I mean I'm good at volleyball but not as great at some of these people. There were some people who didn't play so great.

I looked at the sky, it was still light out. I decided to go for a walk by the water. I walked over by the water where it was quite. I took off my sandals and held them in my hand.

There was a little breeze, and it was starting to make me feel cold, but I just kept walking. The sky looked so beautiful. I felt like I was being watched though. I hated this feeling so much. Then I heard footsteps, oh no this can't be good.

"Hey, why aren't you playing volleyball?" a boy who looked about my age was asking.

"I'm not that great at it," I stated.

"Neither are half the people playing," he said with a smile, " my name is Nate by the way."

"I'm Brenda," I said with a smile.

"That's a nice name."

"Thanks," I said feeling heat come to my face. Good thing the sun started to go down.

"Come on," he said grabbing my hand, "we are going to play volleyball whether you like it or not."

"No, I am not," I said crossing my arms like a five year old. I barely knew this guy and I was already arguing with him.

Then Nate picks we up bridal style and starts carrying me. I looked up at him and noticed he gorgeous gray eyes and short black hair that covered his face a little, but the wind made his hair blow.

I have to admit he was attractive, but not as attractive as Zach. Why does everything I think have to refer back to Zach? Speaking well thinking of Zach, where is he? I haven't seen him since we arrived here, he is probably playing volleyball or flirting with a girl, hopefully he is playing volleyball.

Zach's P.O.V.

Where did Brenda disappear to? The last time I saw her was when she was talking to two hot girls. I mean they were hot but not as hot as Brenda. What am I saying? Anyways, where is she.

Right now, I am getting some water because I am thirsty from playing volleyball. I needed a break, so I decided to go see where Brenda was. There I saw her by the water and Nate walked up to her.

Nate and I use to be really good friends but then he went out with a girl that I really liked and I was going to ask out. She said yes to him of course, and later when they broke up and I didn't like her anymore he said he didn't even like her. Which means he just dated her because I wanted to date her. I know that is a stupid reason not to like someone but I like really liked this girl, I forgot what her name was though.

Nate was talking to Brenda and my jaw clenched and so did my fist. Why, probably just looking out for Brenda because Nate is jerk, a bigger jerk than me and that is saying something.

Nate reached for her hand and she took her hand away and crossed her arms, that made me smile. She acts like a five year old sometimes but it's cute. Wait, did I just say that? Then Nate picked her bridal style, what is he doing? He made me mad because Brenda said no and he didn't listen to her. I finally decided just to leave it.

I walked up to Mackenzie, the girl that Brenda was talking to earlier and we just talked. I found out that she is a cheerleader.

Nate and Brenda walked up by everyone and we all decided to play another game of volleyball. It turns out Brenda is amazing at volleyball. One time Nate picked Brenda up so she could hit the ball, that is not how you play volleyball. Nate is not a good guy. Why am I being so protective, I don't even like Brenda.

*******
We all sat by the campfire and sang songs. Nate was playing on his guitar. Why did that guy have to be so perfect? Ok, I just sounded so gay right now, but Brenda is going to fall for him if she thinks he's perfect.

We also roasted marshmallows which were actually pretty good. The thing that disgusted me though was that Brenda was feeding Nate. I am going to hurt Nate.

"Are you ok?" Mackenzie asked me wasted.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said.

"You don't look fine," she said.

"I'm fine," I said a little more harsh this time.

"Maybe this will help," she said. She grabbed my face and crushed her lips against mine. I tried getting out of her grip but man this girl had a grip. I had nothing better to do, so I kissed her back.

Brenda's P.O.V.

I was laughing with Nate. This had been a goodnight, until I saw Zach kissing that girl Mackenzie that had been wasted earlier. K couldn't watch this, I had to leave.

I told Nate I had to go, he wanted me to stay longer but I couldn't. Zach was my ride home but I didn't care. Nate offered to give me a ride home but I said refused. He had looked a little upset that I refused. I actually think he likes me, but I don't like him.

I know it's a stupid idea to walk alone in the dark but I had to leave.

I was walking in the little pathway and I swear someone was following me but I think it was just my imagination. I just kept walking and ignored it. Then someone put a bag over my head and carried me, I tried screaming for help but it didn't work. The person carrying me threw me on the ground so I would black out, but before I blacked out I noticed this was just like my dream before.

How could Zach do this to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 0 18
Have you ever tried playing cupid and needed help. I did.. or should I say, I was recruited to this position by a friend. I don't even know if we're...
1.8K 12 41
First you should know that the original details were a lie. I did that because I kinda didn't want to risk my mother finding this book. Now that I ha...
2M 63.2K 43
Terribly shy Nerdy Quiet But full of secrets Yeah that's me, Melissa King Silent Smart Badass With nothing to hide That's him, Zach Matthews As you c...
589 41 17
This is not a proper diary where I write about my day ect; But it is a place where I can share things that I do not say out loud and hide inside. I w...