ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

By LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... More

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

If Ahmya and Shika were married

1.8K 55 27
By LamaXebecs

HAHAHAHA THIS IS RANDOM AND I SUDDENLY GOT THE IDEA SO PLSSSSSSSS ENJOY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

/

.

/

.

Location: Hokages Office ~ Konohagakure

Chapter Filler~! Enjoy~

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

/

"Enter." Ahmya stands beside Sarada as the woman sorts through hokages work.

Shikadai and Boruto walk in, the blonde with his cocky and soft smirk while the Nara held a soft smile and his face visibly brightened upon seeing his wife.

"Maa, You need something?"

"No. Boruto just wanted to visit his wife, like me." Sarada raises an eyebrow at Boruto whos cheeks were dusted pink.

"W-What?! Speak for yourself Shikadai!" 

"Fine then. I wanted to see my amazing and powerful wife." She smirked as he walked cloer.

"Ya know it. I'm the exact definition of that, you just forgot the hot part."

"Ehh..." She glared at him while he chuckles, holding her waist though she was almost as tall as him.

"Just kidding." As their lips were about to connect, Boruto and Sarada interrupt them.

"Go outside and kiss. This is the Hokage's office." Ahmya snickers, walking outside but says something to annoy them before closing the door.

"Let's go, Shika! We mustn't be cock blockers now, isn't that right?" His cheeks flushed red.

"R-Right..." She walks in the hallway alongside her husband after hearing Boruto yell at her.

"YA DAMN, DOBE! NOW SARADA'S EMBARRASSED, TTEBASA!"

"Oops." She chuckles and walks outside to the grassy area.

"So, You do know it was working hours right?" He rubs the back of his neck.

"I know, but I just came from the mission with Boruto and missed you, so I wanted to see you. I knew you would be busy so i'm sorry if we interrupted something important-"

"Goodness, you need to learn when to shut up. I'm completely fine with seeing my husband, Baka." 

"Eh? What a drag..."

"Hehe...Anyways, have you seen Otou-San?"

"He's....Fishing."

"Has he finally admit to being old?"

"He's stubborn..." She snickers.

"i'll pay him a visit later."

"Please do...I still remember him glaring at me when he walked you down the aisle."

"Haha! I was smirking so much on that day! The amount of dirty jokes I made were unbelievable!" Villagers stare at the girl, disturbed and some disgusted while most laugh, already knowing the Hatake who decided to keep her last name.

"H-Honey, l-let's keep that to ourselves please..."

"Eh? No way. I want everyone to know how amazing we are." He smiles, flustered slightly.

"I-I do as well, but I think everyone already knew on our wedding."

"Tch. Should I explain our nights in detail, then?"

"NO!"

"Why~?"

"Because that's inappropriate!"

"So?"

"Th-I-....I don't know what to do with you, sometimes."

"You don't know what to do without me, though." Her cheeky grin causes a groan to slip out of the mans lips.

"What a drag..."

"Your drag~"

"Ahmya-San!" She groans, turning to the red haired boy.

'Stupid cock block.'

"Yes, Kanto?"

"Wheres D/N?!" (Don't wanna spoil it, also none of this might or may not happen in the future so...)

"Oi, Buddy. You stay away from my kid got it?" Shikadai sighs at her protectiveness.

'Isn't it usually the father who's overprotective of his daughter...?' He blinks.

'Then again, she breaks every logic or normal tradition, so...'

"She's at home and free. Head over there and hangout." 

"Thanks!" The red haired boy runs away, not noticing the mother being held back by the father.

"O-Oi! Calm down!"

"He's going to hit it with D/N!"

"THEY ARE TWELVE!"

"WELL DID THAT STOP US?!"

"IT VERY MUCH DID!"  She stops to think for a second.

"Oh...Yeah..." She gets out of his grip, walking down a path with him and sighing.

"Come to think of it, we only did on our wedding night. What took ya so long?" He blushed and placed his hands in his pockets.

"W-Well...I was always raised to only be intimate after marriage, so...I-It's not that I didn't want to- Or that I only wanted you for that, but I- I mean-"

"Tsk. You talk too much." He never noticed he had stopped walking and stared at her in front of him.

She turned around with a smirk, lifting her hands up and using her Universal pull to bring him towards him.

She smoothly grabs onto his collar and connects their lips.

Once done, she pulls back with a satisfied hum and walks away, Shikadai standing there in shock and happiness.

"Maa...You coming? D/N Is probably at Kanto's home so we have some free time!" She skips along with her widened smirk upon hearing his fast footsteps.

A hand slipped into her own, intertwining their fingers and looking at her with a smile and red cheeks.

"Say no less, love."

"There are no words needed, Shika..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short filler, but I wrote this and was kinda tired. Next chapter coming soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shout By shadow

Fanfiction

257K 9.8K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...
180K 5.1K 24
Mitsu Hatake is none other than Kakashi Hatake's only daughter, but what happens when she graduates from the Academy and becomes a Ninja herself? Wha...
54.5K 1.3K 44
When he returns to Konohagakure, The Village Hidden in the Leaves, after years of training and travelling; Uzumaki Boruto realizes things have barely...
462K 13K 52
Darkness caged her; they freed her. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, ONLY MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER[s]. NOR DO I OWN THE FANART POSTED IN THE CHAPTERS I...