Tattoos and Scars | Rewritten...

By brookelilac

Bailey Willow's been through things that no seventeen year old should go through. But she doesn't care as lon... More

Before You Read
Characters (Bailey + Adrian)
Characters (Anna + Blake)
Characters (Dylan + Luna)
Prologue || My Limit
Chapter 1 || Finally Free
Chapter 2 || Adrian Black
Chapter 3 || Panic and Run
Chapter 4 || Introductions
Chapter 5 || Coca Cola
Chapter 6 || Misanthrope
Chapter 7 || Strip Club
Chapter 8 || Here I Come
Chapter 9 || Hug Me
Chapter 10 || Third Wheeling
Chapter 11 || Nicknames
Chapter 12 || Fifth Wheel
Chapter 13 || Bracelet
Chapter 14 || Blue Ford
Chapter 15 || Manager
Chapter 16 || Beautiful
Chapter 17 || Little Boy
Chapter 18 || Drenched
Chapter 19 || My Fault
Chapter 20 || Hysteria
Chapter 21 || Trampoline
Chapter 22 || Explosion
Chapter 23 || Get Out
Chapter 24 || Ocean Blue
Chapter 25 || Cabby
Chapter 26 || Hot Couple
Chapter 27 || Not Now
Chapter 28 || Spider
Chapter 29 || Sugar
Chapter 30 || Stories
Chapter 31 || Hotel
Chapter 32 || Laughter
Chapter 33 || Hungry
Chapter 34 || Paycheck
Chapter 35 || Nightmare
Chapter 36 || One Eighty
Chapter 37 || Show Me
Chapter 38 || Mocking
Chapter 39 || The Gifts
Chapter 40 || Territory
Chapter 41 || Chocolate
Chapter 42 || Movie
Chapter 43 || Cuddling
Chapter 44 || Sober
Chapter 45 || Winter Rain
Chapter 46 || Talking
Chapter 47 || Going Home
Chapter 48 || Running
Chapter 49 || Bleeding
Chapter 50 || Punching
Chapter 51 || Babying
Chapter 52 || Threatened
Chapter 53 || With Me
Chapter 54 || Bomb
Chapter 55 || Stand Up
Chapter 56 || Bad News
Chapter 57 || The Grinch
Chapter 58 || Board Games
Chapter 59 || Uno Game
Chapter 60 || Smexy
Chapter 61 || Should Be
Chapter 62 || Questions
Chapter 63 || Elephant
Chapter 64 || Dragon
Chapter 65 || Prove It
Chapter 66 || World
Chapter 67 || Moaning
Chapter 68 || Broke
Chapter 69 || Plan B
Chapter 70 || Swallow
Chapter 71 || Giraffe
Chapter 72 || Monster
Chapter 73 || Tears
Chapter 74 || Proof
Chapter 76 || Haunted
Chapter 77 || Chaos
Chapter 78 || Random
Chapter 79 || Home
Epilogue || Limitless
Bonus Chapter || Tiger Lily
Q&A || With the Characters

Chapter 75 || Yours

14.8K 509 227
By brookelilac

make sure you vote!! ♥️ also, i love reading ur comments, so if you could comment, i'd love you but if not, then just read this chapter peacefully 😌

————

Adrian

Kaden looks at me expressionlessly. "Today must be my lucky day because another mafia boss also gave me his mafia." Wait what?

"Who was that?"

"You know Jared Madden?"

"The fucker hates you! He'd never give you power over his mafia unless you threatened him! That's a new low even for you and you also run a mafia of prostitutes!" I shout, giving him a nasty look.

"Why would you think I threatened him?" He asks, his voice not the slightest bit irritated.

"Because you hate each other! Madden would never give you power over his mafia! Even if he did, that would just be over his docks and shipments, but over his men? I'm not sure they would approve."

"Oh?"

That's when realization hits me. "Oh."

"I've always admired the way you use power, Adrian. How else could you have cut off all our shipments of weapons and directed them to yourself? Over the years, I've realized you're very impulsive and impatient. You get angry easily and don't think things through, so I thought. The easiest way to get to you, would be through Bailey. My plan was to make her fall for me. They say love is blind, but the only one blindfolded would be her. Then through her, I'd get access to you, and with your impulsive nature, it wouldn't be hard to get you to make irrational decisions. Like handing over access to all those shipments."

"The only difficult part was getting to you. You're nearly impossible to get to, and your second-in-commands? They're fucking hawks. Nothing slips past them and I was ready to stop. Then Bailey came, and she makes you make irrational and impulsive decisions. Look at you right now. 'You can have your mafia back'. What the fuck?"

"What do you mean 'what the fuck'? You heard me."

"Right, because a mafia is a piece of candy. It's composed of so many men, links and loyalty. You think Blake and Anna would turn their loyalty to me? Your men? Your links?"

"I want out."

I notice his fists clench, but then he looks up at the sky for a second before his fists unclench. Then he gives me that smile. The smile you see on sharks.

"Stolen mafias always return to their owner," He speaks, his voice like a snake charmer's instrument. "You're a thief, and now the guilt has finally caught up to you."

"I'm not giving it to you out of guilt," I snarl.

He laughs through a huff of breath. "You're right. You're giving me your trophy of revenge so I can keep it as a trophy of Adrian Black's submission."

"I'm not submissive!" I want to punch him so badly. What does this son of a bitch think he's saying?

"Surrendering to my power."

"Fucking hell, Kaden. I change my mind now. I'm not returning it to an ass like you!"

"There we fucking go," He wipes away his shark-like smile. "You dumbass."

I scoff. "You did that on purpose."

"Your ego is the easiest thing to puncture, especially since we're equals. Only I'm a month older and I'm wiser."

"You're not wiser."

"Did you really want to give me back the mafia? Why?"

"I don't know. Either I spend my life safely with Bailey, or run a mafia."

He observes me for a while. Fuck, why does he always have to think things through before saying stuff! "You're a coward."

"I'm n-"

"You're afraid you won't be able to protect Bailey. It's okay. When you leave the mafia, I'll protect both you and Bailey." Give me protection? I don't fucking need his protection!

"I don't need your protection!"

"I heard you got Bailey Plan B. You couldn't wear protection properly, how will you protect her for the rest of your life? I'll be Plan B. I'll protect her because you'll fail. I'll even protect you."

"I can protect her," I growl out.

"Is that right? Ex-mafia boss, ready to spend a normal life with his girlfriend with no power, men or weapons will protect his girlfriend from gangsters with weapons and links who are trying to hurt them to get information from him."

I hate to admit it, but why is he making sense?! Fuck! "So what do you want me to do?"

"Keep it. It's yours. You also need to be at the party. I have something to give you." With that he turns around again and walks away.

————

I didn't go to Bailey the rest of the day. I needed space, so I was with Blake as he tried to help me read this book that he was reading.

"This is fucked up," I groan. "I'm not in elementary, I don't want to read this."

"You sound like an elementary schooler," He snickers and I glare at him. "Just kidding. But you're actually reading pretty smoothly."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you only misread five words."

"Yeah but I only read a page in the last nine minutes," I grumble. "You can read it in two minutes."

"At least you're reading."

"I don't want to be optimistic right now. I hate reading, Blake. Remember how everyone would make fun of me? Well, yeah, I hate reading," I say bitterly, remember how the kids in any school I went to would start laughing at me because I would mess up my words.

"Remember how I'd tell them to fuck off?"

"You'd always play older brother. You're only a week older than me," I scoff and he rolls his eyes. "Besides, I'm done reading. It's giving me a headache and I already have so much to worry about."

"Like what to name your kid if Bailey's Plan B fails?" He sneers and my eyes widen.

"How does everyone know?!"

"You know that our men always trail us wherever we go for protection right? I heard from them."

I groan. "Why would they do that?"

"You didn't use proper protection?" He looks like he's going to burst into laughter.

"The condom broke," I mumble.

"I've always thought that you and Bailey were strong in bed, but I didn't know you were this strong," He cackles.

"Shut up. At least I didn't try to fuck my girlfriend in the middle of a movie theatre, while we were watching Lion King. The moan Anna let out had all three of us kicked out of the theatre!"

"I was seventeen and horny, what did you expect?"

"I don't know? Get a room? There were children!"

"Please, the children do know that if we didn't do the dirty, they wouldn't be sitting in the theatre watching the damn movie."

"They don't know that, Blake."

"Imagine being a kid. You're lied to about how you're created! Imagine believing that some random elf or stork brings you to your family in a basket. The poor things."

"I hate kids."

"Me too."

"Except Atty."

"Really love Theodore," Blake nods. "He better not be a brat or I'll change my mind, but girls really do dig cocky, self centered, bastards."

"Are you assuming his sexuality?" I tease.

"However he identifies himself, he'll be awesome. And Adrian?"

"Yeah?"

"Tomorrow is Anna's birthday, and she told me to propose to her when she's not a teenager anymore, and I need your help."

"Yes!"

"You dumbass, why are you saying yes like I just proposed to you?"

"I'll help you." 

————

a/n: i need me an Anna and Blake relationship sometimes. 

anyway, i'm quite sure i failed my AP English multiple choice... there were 44 questions and i answered 34 and i have no idea how many of THOSE i got wrong... soooo haha yeah. *nervous laughter* SHE ONLY GAVE US AN HOUR, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH AN HOUR??? 

hehe... i hope you liked this chapter. i just love kaden sometimes, even though he won't love me back 🥰 

thank you so much for reading! i love you!! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.7K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
570K 11.5K 33
He's known to be like the devil, that's how he got his name. A cold hearted killer. People vanish when they see his presence, but scream when they do...
11.8M 341K 76
** Currently in the progress of being rewritten :)** - Angel Romano was known for his ruthless ways. They said he was a supposed duplicate of his fat...
381K 17.2K 92
(The rest of my main characters in other books are not described and are meant for the reader to imagine however they want. But this story is specifi...