Mile Ho Tum Humko ( A Spiritu...

Af DarlingReva

Story about two Twins - The Raizada's Mere

Prologue
Spiritual 1
Spiritual 2
Spiritual 3
Spiritual 4
Spiritual 5
Spiritual 6
Spiritual 7
Spiritual 8
Spiritual 9
Spiritual 10
Spiritual 11
Spiritual 12
Spiritual 13
Spiritual 15
Spiritual 16
Spiritual 17
Spiritual 18
Spiritual 19
Spiritual 20
Spiritual 21
Spiritual 22
Spiritual 23
Spiritual 24
Spiritual 25
Spritual 26
Spiritual 27
Spiritual 28
Spiritual 29
Spiritual 30
Spiritual 31
Spiritual 32
Spiritual 33
Spiritual 34
Spiritual 35
Spiritual 36
Spiritual 37
Spiritual 38
Spiritual 39
Spiritual 40
Spiritual 41
Spiritual 42
Spiritual 43
Spiritual 44
Spiritual 45
Spiritual 46
Spiritual 47
Spiritual 48
Spiritual 49
Spiritual 50
Spiritual 51
Spiritual 52
Spiritual 53
Spiritual 54
Spiritual 55
Spiritual 56
Spiritual 57
Spiritual 58
Spiritual 59
Spiritual 60
Spiritual 61
Spiritual 62
Spiritual 63
Spiritual 64
Epilogue

Spiritual 14

1.4K 123 15
Af DarlingReva

Aarav: what the hell is this? What that smell means? Is that person really back? Why I am getting negative vibes? If this continues then, how I will marry Khushi? I have to do something.

It was night and Aarav came to Jungle, he's sitting and thinking about what to do?

Aarav: I have to do this, if that person comes in front of me then also he can't recognize who I am.

Aarav started to say something and some no where Bats are coming in the sky and flying around him. He came in his original form, the Vampire form. He opened his eyes and saw them.

His eyes are red now and within no time blood falling on him, that blood is from bats. He stretched his arms closing his eyes and welcoming the the more power.

After this the powers came inside him, he opened his eyes, the blood which is on his body, now going inside his body. Within no time his body is clean like before. After this he came back from the jungle, it's already early morning when he came back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MORNING:

Anjali: where you went suddenly Aaru? What Khushi think about you if you do like this?

Aarav: I am sorry Didu… some urgent work came that's Why not saying much I went out. You guys selected Ring for her?

Anjali: [showing ring] yes, see how is this?

Aarav: wow, it's nice and beautiful, must say you chose best ring for her.

Anjali: not me, in this home, who knows about jewelry is Chote only, I forced him to choose.

Arnav: [coming to them] next time don't blackmail me, I selected that ring only because Di said to select.

Aarav: I don't mind Arnav, why you always have negative thoughts about me?

Arnav: give one incident that I will not say negative thoughts about you?? You give only one good thing and that to hurting me, this scar, people say with this scar my eyes looks intense.

Anjali: please Chote, don't say anything like that.

Arnav: see!! They always take your side, whatever I do it's nothing for them.

Saying this he went out angrily, Aarav called him to wait but Arnav not listened.

Aarav: he turned very short tempered Didu…. He's not like this before.

Anjali: you just leave it, and concentrate on marriage, I will talk to Chote.

Aarav nodded and Anjali went out, Aarav thought somewhere he's the reason behind his anger.

Aarav: come on Aarav, don't be Senti, it's not suits you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARNAV'S ROOM:

Arnav: if you came here to talk about Aarav then I don't want to talk anything.

Anjali: please Chote don't do this, he came after many years, now he's getting marry, don't spoil his mood.

Arnav: from where it's ended again started from same thing, that's Why I don't wanted to come here. I am happy in my life alone.

Anjali: [crying] please don't say like this Chote.

Arnav: please leave me alone Di.

Anjali: but…..

Arnav: if this continues like this, then today itself I will go back to US. I am saying this last time, don't irritate me taking his side in front me.

Saying this he himself left his room, Anjali sat on the bed crying.

Anjali: when this bitterness will over Santhoshi MAA? When?? I can't see them like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AR FASHION HOUSE:

Today is worst day for employees because of ASR angry mood, even Arnav shouted on Aman regarding some projects.

Arnav: now what is this Aman?? Can't you complete this project?

Aman: it's sample project file Arnav.

Arnav saw the file and kept it on the table and closed his eyes. Aman just took file and went out. When Khushi came to AR office, she's felt strange, every employee working seriously. They didn't saw her at least once.

Khushi: what happened to them?? I'd any ghost came in AR today?

She came to Aman's cabin and saw him working on file seriously.

Khushi: what happened to all today? Anything serious Bhai?

Aman: don't know what happened to Arnav, today he's so angry and shouted on employees.

Khushi: really?? Strange!! Anyway here's your lunch, have it OK? Don't give excuse saying you have work.

Aman nodded and Khushi came out from his cabin, when she's passing Arnav's cabin Khushi thought something and came to Arnav's cabin.

Arnav: now what you want??

Khushi: just came to see you, what happened to you today?

Arnav: who are you to me ask this? For what purpose you came do it and leave.

Khushi: I am your future Bhabhi, remember?

Arnav: you know what? Everything related to him, I hate it, you're in my good books, so please don't come taking your future husband side. It's not good for you.

Khushi was shocked hearing this, she never thought this much bitterness between brothers.

Arnav: Door is open you can leave.

Khushi not moving at all, she's seeing him only without blinking her eyes.

Arnav: please go LG, before I do anything to you please leave.

Khushi: on which right you came to me that day to make my mood good?

Arnav turned towards her and saw her eyes. Khushi came face to face Arnav.

Khushi: I know, Bhai told me everything, that day you came to make my mood good that day. On which right you came to me then?

Arnav: you're Aman's sister, I done that only because Aman is upset seeing you like that, and I can't see him upset.

Khushi: seeing your behavior he's upset today, now what you will do?

Arnav didn't thought like this, he made upset Aman, damm!! How can I? Without saying much Arnav went out towards Aman's cabin.

Arnav: I am sorry Aman, I yelled on you today, don't know what happened to me, I am really sorry.

Aman: it's OK Arnav, I can understand, you don't need to be sorry. In friendship these things are common.

Arnav: thank God, Aman I want to go back to US.

Aman was shocked, Khushi also standing in front of Aman cabin, she also shocked hearing this.

Aman: what?? Why Arnav?? Just 2 week back you came and again wanted to go back?

Arnav: don't ask anything Aman, I will take my chopper tomorrow.

Saying this he came to door and saw Khushi, who's staring him. He didn't say anything and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAIZADA MANSION:

Anjali: what? Are you sure?

Aman: yes Anjali Ji, he wanted go back to US, he's not listening to me.

Anjali: now what to do? He's upset because of me. Thanks for informing me Aman. I will talk to him.

Anjali hang up the call and took her car and went out. Anjali is driving so fastly that she lost the track.

Chirag is going towards his police station and saw Anjali's car, he took reverse and started to follow her car.

Chirag: what happened to her? Why she's driving like this?

Chirag raced the car and and stopped in front of her, Anjali pulled the gear seeing car in front of her car. The force is so much that Anjali's forehead hit the steering wheel and she became unconscious.

Chirag hurriedly came out and saw her unconscious, he hurriedly took her out and and lifted her in his arms.

Chirag took her directly to his home and called doctor. Indrajith was shocked seeing Anjali here. Chirag called Arnav and informed about the accident.

Hearing this Arnav's mobile fell down, he was so shocked hearing this. He came out hurriedly and came to RANA MANSION.

Doctor said nothing much happened, she is scared that's Why she fainted, in Few minutes she will be fine. Arnav came to RANA MANSION and saw his Di sleeping.

Arnav: how is this happened?

Chirag: I am going to police station, when I saw she's driving so fast that her car is losing the track, some how I stopped. She's OK, doctor said she's scare that's Why she fainted.

Arnav: thank you so much Chirag, she always drive safely, I don't know what happened to her today.

Indrajith: some time it's happens, don't worry, she will be fine.

Indrajith seeing Chirag only, he's so tensed seeing Anjali like that, he is thinking is she's the girl who Chirag liked?

After some time Anjali came to conscious, and get first name is Chote.

Arnav: I am here only Di, your Chote here in front of you.

Anjali saw Arnav, she slowly SAT up and hugged him tightly and sobbing.

Anjali: don't go leaving me Chote, promise me you will not leave your Di alone here. When I heard you're again leaving this country I don't know what to do? I just coming to talk with you to our office.

Arnav: I am really sorry Di, for me you landed in accident. I promise I will not go anywhere leaving you here. OK?

Anjali smiled, then she saw here and there, seeing new atmosphere she was about ask where she's when Chirag entered inside the room.

Chirag: now how are you Anjali? See my Dad made soup for you to eat, have it.

Anjali: I am in your home??

Chirag: yes, this is my home, I don't know what to do that Time, so brought you here.

Anjali: thank you so much Chirag Ji. Where is uncle?

Chirag: he's coming, you have this soup. You will feel better.

Anjali smiled and having soup, don't know why Arnav thought, Kaash, if person like Chirag in Di’s life then he also love her like this.

Arnav closed his eyes and prayed saying “ please God, I never asked you anything from you, for the first time I am asking you, please bring someone in Di's life, who love her immensely”.

After this Arnav and Anjali bid bye to them and came to RM, Anjali said don't say anything in home and Arnav nodded his head.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

413K 22.8K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.
277K 23.7K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi
20.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
63K 3K 10
On the night of the Raizada's Diwali party, Arnav and Khushi share a passionate moment near the poolside. This story explores the aftermath of that m...