Sweet Little Dreams (TPN x KN...

De hehechika

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀꜱ (ɴᴀᴍᴇ), ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ "ꜱ... Mais

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ?"
____𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘____
𝓐 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝙲𝚑.𝟷- 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷: 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚑 𝟷-𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚂𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹: 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑 𝟷-𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐...𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝
Just a quick announcement!
𝙲𝚑 - 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 '𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐'
𝟷𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊
2k-6k Special!
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿: 𝚃𝚊𝚐, 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝!🤺
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷𝟶: 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜....
Announcement
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚠𝚕 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔
__𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮__
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚘 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎, 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺: 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎!
NOT A CHAPTER BUT....
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻: 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼: 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽: 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚍𝚊 𝟸
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛?
___𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘___
✨2nd Book✨
Guess what's out~
I never thought I'll publish a chapter here again

𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍?

5.4K 271 133
De hehechika

"*grunts* *grunts* *grunts*"

That was the sound {Name} was making while swinging a long stick like a katana by a tree. She was practicing how to swing a katana before going to the 'playground' that Thoma and Lani did.

She wasn't sure if katanas were actually mandatory so this acted like a warmup to the challenges the two rascals made.

She swinged the stick as she posed her legs in the right position. Parting them like a true samurai.

"Damn..."

She then stopped and dropped the stick while lying on the ground. She was tired, kinda out of character for a Hashira.

"I really did fall out of this breathing thing. Even swinging this sticks tires me. Can't be helped can it huh?"

She said to no one but the wind that silently swooshed around her.

"OH DREAMY!!!"

Two voices shouted at her.

No one was supposed to know what she was doing so she threw the stick in the near bush and faced the voices.

"

We're done setting it up!"

"Yeah you gotta see this!"

Thoma and Lani then ran to where they came from with {Name} following behind her.

Unbeknown to the girl the two boys looked at each other cheekily.

'This is going to be good!'

"So I just need to go through right?"

"Yep!"

"Hmm....How do I know that you aren't pranking me? and by the way, you haven't explained on how this works!"

"Well you gotta find out for yourself!"

"Fine...."

{Name} responded and walked through the area where the course was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then a big log attacked to a rope came right at her.

"Whoa!"

She dodge and looked up, there was a massive hoard of medium-sized rocks that came falling down on her.

She quickly moved out of the way but a rock still hit her shoulder and ran through the area where trees were resemble an arch way but she didn't realized that there were green cloths that caught her foot and brought her by the tree that left her hanging.

"HAHAHAHAHA! You wanted hard ride?"

Lani laughed and went to her to bring her down.

Thoma then teased her more

"You sure you can beat this?"

She then looked at them with determination and evil glint.

"Of course I can! Explain the rules!"

Thoma then explained how the course worked. Apearantly the course had different entrances with an exit. Her goal was to get to the exit with no scratches or being hit. Every entrance is different with different courses.

"Hmm....So where is the exit?"

"We're standing on it!"

"So you showed me the exit hmm.....interesting..."

"Yep!"

"You can climb on trees or crawl on the bushes, Its up to you! You can do what you want and there are no boundaries! We are after all over the fence!"

"Right! Do me with a timer"

"What?"

Lani looked at her shocked and looked at Thoma who brought out a pocket watch.

"Sure!"

"Wait Thoma! Dreamy you sure?"

"Yes! Now do it! For 5 minutes"

"Okay Timer starts............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now!"

4:59

Then {Name} speed her through woods and went left towards a slightly clear part where she was met with vines that resemble a cobweb to trap her. She dodged it and continued on running.

.
.
.
.
.

She then saw logs all over the ground and jumped over them. She then noticed vine like ropes to hoist her up. She swiftly avoided them.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3:56

She then continued to dodge the traps and gently slide through them like they were nothing but the traps seemed...easy so she became weirded out by it....

3:09

.
.
.
.
.

2:00

Time was ticking, She ran and ran, so far nothing had come up to her but she was still wary of what the boys had planned.

'Fudge....What the hell was in that book?!'

She thought as she sped through the trees.
{Name} then stopped running, feeling tired.

"Damn....The boys really did something hard."

1:58

She then heard something move....
She stood still...
She then heard a rustle up the tree by her left...
She looked and saw....

"Is that a WHOLE TREE TRUNK?!"

Before she could even dodge it, She was hit by it in the side of her arm.

'Shit!'

She thought but as she taught it was all over, She then saw another one coming but her right.

She barely dodged it but manage...

1:46

She then ran from there as hoard of logs quickly came to her. They were swinging left to right. She could barely slipped past it but time was ticking so she just ran and tried to avoid them.

1:26

"What has gotten into those boys!"

She said out loud as another log came swinging at her.

"If I make it out alive then I swear I'll hang them up by their butts!"

She then avoided another log

1:09

Dammit! There's one a minute left and she still didn't know where to go! She hasn't even reached the finish line!

She then avoided the last log and ran so much. She didn't have time to even to quickly breathe as she thought it will only lessen her time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
0:58

She then heard Lani's voice in the distance and saw that they were there waiting for her.

Guess she reached it, She was too tired to even make a suspicion on the two so she ran towards them. Not knowing that there was a slight surprise waiting for her...

0:38

She ran as she can go. Even though she can quickly run, her stamina for some reason was lower today...

'Maybe its because of the swinging katana exercise'

She just stuck to that thought

0:20

But as she was in a good distance between them. She bumped into something......invisible.....

'What?!'

0:19

"What the?!"

0:18

"You really thought it would be that easy to come at us {Name}."

0:17

Lani said in a weird voice like he was possessed or something..

0:16

"What are you talking about?!"

0:15

"We know what you want......Dream Hashira...." Lani continued

0:14

"H-h-how did y-you...."

0:13

"Don't underestimate the little buggers just because of their brains {Name}....We know you could do better than that.."

0:12

She then looked at Thoma who spoke....
Strange....That was her words when she was-

0:11

"Thoma, Lani....how did you know that I was-"

0:10

"Who says we were Thoma and Lani {Name}?" Thoma and Lani spoked at the same time but it wasn't their annoying voices...It was a woman's...

0:09

{Name} widened her eyes and looked at them with a terrified face...

0:08

"I know you could do it you brat....Now show this kids that you aren't the one to be messed with!" Lani spoke in the woman's voice.

0:07

"Never underestimate something that can be underestimated..After all....
Are you satisfied? That wasn't-"

0:06

"s-satisfying at all....."
{Name} answered, still shaken up on what she is seeing.

0:05

"That's right...So show these kids that you can fight {Name}! You've been through worse!"

0:04

"Hai.......Rangiku-sensei....."

0:03

She then felt the barrier disapear and ran fast.

0:02

One more second and she looses but she wasn't going to let it happen....Not today...
She sped through her hearts content and as she was about to cross it...

0:01

She won...But she wasn't satisfied...

0:00

She then turned to the boys and wanted to thank her sensei but she turned around and looked at them...They were back to normal

"Wow you actually made it dreamy!"

"Yeah that was really fast!"

"Yeah..."

"So why di-"

"Time me up again on 5 minuets, I'm going to do it again..."

"What?!"

"Why?!"

"Because I said so"

"O-oh okay? But isn't that going to hurt you?"

"Aren't you already satisfied?!"

"Satisfied? That wasn't satisfying at all!"

"Eh?????!!!"

"Don't worry! I'll be fine! Besides....I can take it!"

"Oh...Okay! You'll start at 3:00pm!"

Timeskip!

"Okay! 3...2..1!"

4:59

She then speed off through the same route she went last time and avoided the traps swiftly.

4:30

She dodged and climbed over the tricks and traps she came by.

3:00

She then ran through the trees but stopped because she became tired...She then took a breather....

"Whoo! Now thats more satisfying!"

She then planned in her head..

"Now about those logs....."

2:59

She looked at the high trees and smirked

"I'm about to beat those logs up!"

She climbed the branches and hopped branch to branch, just like what she does as a hashira....and sometimes in tag which she gets called cheater (By Emma).

2:58

She then saw where she was when the logs hit her and waited for the log to come...

2:56

As the log swing towards the right...She jumped on it as it loss balance and stopped....
Just like she hoped for...

"Even if these are large trunks...There very light! So if you try to block it by an angle, it will stop! So 9 more to go!"

She then climbed up the tree and stopped every trunk that swinged at her.

2:20

She stopped the last one from swinging and ran towards Lani and Thoma..

She was then stopped by the barrier.

"Ugh...Its still here!"

2:15

'Maybe?.."

"Satisfied? That wasn't satisfying at all!"

Then the barrier was gone and went through the finish line

2:00

"Wow! 2 minutes?! That's amazing dreamy!!!"

"Hehe thanks!"

"Wow! We thought that maybe you'll actually be left behind because of the trunks!"

"Really? Well your mistake was that the trunks were light!"

"Huh? How?"

"Well you see...its complicated...But I'll tell you after dinner"

"Yeah lets go! I wanna play with Don again!"

"Yeah yeah sure..."

"So are you gonna do it again dreamy?"

"Yep! I wanna tr- I wanna play this first cause I want something harder in the morning!"

"Oh...Okay!"

They then went back towards the house...

"Man...today was tiring..."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

434K 17.5K 39
𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲...
2.5K 186 10
☹︎ 𝐀 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭_𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐳 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ☹︎ 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 × 𝐓𝐏𝐍 𝐑𝐚𝐲 ☹︎ 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐏𝐍 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 ☹︎...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
119K 3.9K 72
𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 ✿*:・゚ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴... 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯...