Only You {Shawn Mendes}

By mendes_forever

Bad girl Skyler Dallas moves from New York to California. Nobody knows who she is or where she comes from, wi... More

Only You {Shawn Mendes}
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
Epilogue

34.

9K 223 60
By mendes_forever

●SHAWN POV●

It's been three days since Skyler and I had our argument. We haven't talked since. She wouldn't even look at me. I really do want to apologize for everything I said to her but she only leaves her room when we have an event and when we do have an event she won't talk to anyone unless she's forced to. We need each other.

To be honest I miss calling her mine, I miss holding her in my arms at night, I miss talking to her and I miss making her smile. Her true smile was much prettier than the fake one she puts on for her fans.

And I know that she's feeling worst about herself, she stopped eating and I'm really worried about her. Cam would bring her some of her favorite foods and she wouldn't even take a bite. There was a few times where Cameron had to force her to eat her food.

At least once a day there's a hashtag trending number one just to send her hate, that all happened after a fan found out that we broke up. I don't know how she found out but she did and the fans gave her a bunch of shit.

Some nights if you listen closely you can hear her quietly sobbing. When I hear that I automatically breakdown. I caused her this pain and it hurts. I would walk up to her door and sit against it and listen to her quietly sobbing. Sometimes you could hear her mumble a few words.

Once I heard her say that she hated herself. Once she said that I instantly broke into tears. When I'm around the guys I pretend that I'm not hurting.

"Shawn are you ready yet?" Matt asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yeah let me get my phone." I say and grab my phone off the nightstand. I walk out the room and see everyone waiting by the door. Skyler was standing by the door wearing a black magcon hoodie and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. She had her hair in a messy bun and she wore a little bit of makeup.

We left the room and got into the limo. She sat by the window like always. She had both her headphones in as she watched the cars pass by.

She's been writing new music lately and she was planning on singing it today at the event. She mentioned it once to Carter and Taylor.

We were all sitting backstage waiting for the event to start. The guys were doing what they normally do.

Nash snuck up behind Skyler and playfully slapped her. Instantly she slapped him back and the guys started laughing. After the laughing died down Mahogany and Jacob sang to pass the time.

***

We all sat onstage as Skyler introduced her new song. "My new song is called perfect, I hope you enjoy." She says with a fake smile.

"Made a wrong turn once or twice. Dug my way out, blood and fire. Bad decisions, that's alright. Welcome to my silly life." I watched as Skyler sang the first verse.

She sang her song with full emotion. I watched as a few tears fell from her eyes. She wiped them away and looked back out at the crowd. "Thanks for listening." Her fans cheered for her and she smiled back at them. She walk over towards Mahogany and Azu. I noticed Skyler and Azu were really close these last couple of days. The three of them were always close but Azu and Sky have spent the most time together. Maybe it's because they both feel the same way, or because they just need each other.

"We have a special surprise for Azu!" Cameron says into the mic and Azu looks at him confused. The crowd erupted in awes. Matt walked in holding a bunch of roses. Behind him was a very tall security guard holding a life size Teddy bear that was clearly bigger than Matt himself.

"Azucena I love so much. I know I messed up and I'm sorry. I hope you can find a way to forgive me." He pauses for a second and moves closer to her. "Will you take me back?" He says and Azucena nods. He pulls her into a hug and kisses her forehead. "I missed you." He accidentally says into the mic. "I missed you too." Azucena says back to him.

"Congratulations." Skyler says with a 'smile' on her face. "Thanks." Azucena and Matt says back to her.

The security guard gave Azu her bear and Azu kindly takes it from him. "This thing is bigger than me. Literally." She says and Matt laughs. He kissed her cheek and Mahogany begins to speak.

"Azucena isn't the only girl who gets a special Valentine today. We're going to choose random people to hang out with the guys tomorrow." Mahogany says and the crowd starts to scream. We all sit on the stage and Mahogany calls out the names of the girls who won the contest.

They were all really pretty. We continued on with the event and decided on a live Q&A.

Mahogany choose a girl wearing my sweatshirt. "Why did Shawn and Skyler breakup?" She asked and everyone's eyes were on us. "I don't really want to-" I started but Skyler cut me off.

"One night we all went to a party, one thing led to another and I was kissing multiple guys." She says looking away from everyone. "SLUT!" a random girl said and the whole crowd erupted in people talking. Some conversations were loud so you could hear the people talking about her. "Guys please don't hate on Skyler. She made a mistake, we all make mistakes."

"I honestly don't care what you guys say about me anymore. At least once a day there's a hashtag trending just to tell me how much you guys hate me. I get it you all hate me-" She was cut off by a girl in the audience. "I don't hate you!" She yells but Skyler just shakes her head. "You don't hate me but there are plenty of other people in this room that would disagree." She says. I don't get why Skyler has to be difficult all the time. But I get it. She doesn't want help from others, she likes to handle things herself to make her seem strong.

"Go ahead send me hate I don't care anymore." She says. You can see the hurt in her eyes and it kills me just to look at her. She stood up and ran backstage. Cam and Azu ran after her.

"This is to much for me to handle." I say more to myself but since Matt was sitting next to me he heard. "It's going to be okay." He says patting my back.

We had the fans ask a few more questions before the event was over. We got back to the hotel and Skyler locked herself in her room like always.

"Skyler open the door." Cameron sighs while knocking on her door. "It's no use." He sighs and grabs a soda from the fridge. "Someone needs to talk to her. You can tell she's going through depression." Taylor says and everyone looks at me. "Shawn she needs you." Carter says and I run my fingers through my hair. "I hate seeing her like this." I admit and look at Skyler's closed door.

You could hear her sobbing in her room and Cam raised his eyebrow. "I'll talk to her." I say and walk toward Skyler's room. I knock on the door. "Go away." She yells and I look back at the guys. "Skyler we need to talk." I say. I honestly need to speak to her, I missed hearing her voice. She barely talks anymore. "I'm busy." You could hear her rushing to move things around, but why?

"Shawn just go in." Cam says and I look at him. "What if she's changing?" I ask and he gives me the 'really' look. I opened the door and she looked over at me. She looked so broken, so hurt. Her eyes were red and puffy, her face was bright red and she wasn't wearing any makeup.

Tears built up in my eyes just looking at her. "I thought I told you to go away." She says angrily. "Skyler please can we talk?" I ask. "Why so you can tell me how much you hate me too?" She says letting a tear escape. "That's not why I'm here." I say but she just shakes her head. "I don't care why you here Shawn! I just want to be alone." She says and I let a tear escape my eye.

"You don't want to be alone Skyler. I can see right through you, you want someone to be here with you. You want someone to express your emotions to." I say and she shakes her head no. "Just leave me alone. I'm fine by myself." She says and turns to walk away. I grab her wrist and she instantly winced in pain.

"Let go of my arm." She says through gritted teeth. I roll up her sleeves and see that both of her arms are covered in scars. Some of them were freshly cut, you can tell because there was a little bit of blood.

"Skyler-" I couldn't even finish what I was going to say. I broke into tears once I saw the scars.

This is my fault. If I didn't say anything to her and break her heart this wouldn't have happened. She was drunk, she had no clue what she was doing. She didn't even know what happened after we left the party. Why couldn't I just forgive her, why did I have to make a hug deal about something so small. "I-I'm sorry." I choked out but she once again shook her head no. "You don't have to be sorry, I did this myself. I caused this myself, I shouldn't have cheated on you." She says and I try to pull her into a hug but she moved backwards.

"I can't Shawn, I just can't" she says but I was confused. What does she mean by she can't? "What do you mean?" I ask and she wiped her tears away.

"I can't go on with this tour."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Happy Valentine's day ♥

Even though it's like 11:30. Better late then never right?

but Yeah.

Please vote and comment!

Luv ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.2K 35
We've all seen the cheesy Hallmark movies at Christmas time. Well this is pretty much one of those cheesy movies staring our favorite Brit! Is it go...
53.6K 1.7K 15
Shigaraki Tomura is a student at UA, he works exceptionally well in all subjects but soon encounters a villain by the name of Dabi. Dabi is a dangero...
45.5K 535 26
"I've got my mind on you, I've got my eye on you" - yes to heaven, lana del rey lower case intended !!!NONE OF THE PHOTOS USE...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...