Saving My Demon (Douma x Read...

By PhoenixBlaze1412

╰┈➤Your family was killed and your best friend, Douma, was turned into a demon by Muzan. Urokodaki found you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 - Sunrise
Side Chapter - Pillar Training
The Start of A New Day
Student Council
Reunited Once More
Okaa-san
Douma vs Michikatsu
Boys and Girls Week
Fiancé
Trapped
Let's Kick Some A$$
Date
Work
Michikatsu's Acceptance
Epilogue
100K Special
200K Special

Chapter 22

18.7K 612 1.8K
By PhoenixBlaze1412

All of you had finished burying the corpses. You and the kids watched as Inosuke slammed his head at a tree.

"Caw! Caw! Descend the mountain! Descend the mountain! Caw!" Yours and Tanjiro's crow exclaimed. "Those crows are talking!" Shoichi yelled. "I wish it didn't." you mumbled. "Just don't think anymore." Kiyoshi told his siblings. "All right, follow us! Caw!" Tanjiro's crow exclaimed.

You all got your things and began to descend the mountain. "Hey! Where are you going?" Inosuke asked. "We're descending down the mountain." Tanjiro answered. "We're not done with our battle yet! Oi, Girlie! You're going to fight me as well!" Inosuke exclaimed as he pointed at you.

"Did you just call me girlie?" you questioned. "You're tired, aren't you? Come on, we're heading down." Tanjiro said. "I'm not tired! Let's fight!" Inosuke said as he caught up with your group.

-------------

"I won't have it! You can't go, Shoichi! You're powerful, Shoichi! Shoichi is the one who's gonna protect me!" Zenitsu cried as he clung onto Shoichi.

You and Tanjiro tried to pull Zenitsu away but his grip on Shoichi was strong. "Can't you see Shoichi doesn't want to stay?" you said. "Please don't leave me behind!" Zenitsu exclaimed. "You stop that right now!" Tanjiro yelled angrily and chopped Zenitsu on the neck, making him unconscious.

"Caw! Hold out your hands!" Your crow told Kiyoshi as he obeyed. Your crow puked out a small bag on Kiyoshi's hands. "Eugh! How long did you had that inside you? Couldn't you just give it to him by using your talons?" you asked as your crow flew towards you. "Don't get too close to me when you just puked!" you exclaimed as you hid behind Tanjiro.

"That will ward off demons. You with marechi, keep that on your person! Caw!" Tanjiro's crow exclaimed. "Hm? It smells like wisteria." Tanjiro said. 'And a crow's lunch.' you thought as you watched Inosuke slam his head on a nearby tree.

"Wisteria?" Kiyoshi asked. "It's a flower that demons can't abide. You should hold onto that." Tanjiro informed. "Demon repellent! Demon repellent!" Your crows chanted.

"We're truly grateful! We can get home on our own!" Kiyoshi exclaimed as Shoichi assisted him while Teruko bowed in thanks. "Take care, now!" you and Tanjiro exclaimed as you both waved at them goodbye.

"Now then, follow us!" your crow exclaimed.

------------

You and your group continued to follow your crows down the mountain. Zenitsu was still passed out so Tanjiro had to carry him on his back. You asked Tanjiro to carry Nezuko's box for him but he politely declined.

"Fight me! I swear I'm gonna find a weak point and bring you down, loser! girlie!" Inosuke said as he pointed at you and Tanjiro. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), not 'girlie'!" you exclaimed. "My name's not 'loser'! It's Tanjiro Kamado!" Tanjiro added.

"Gonpachiro Kamaboko and (Mispronounced Name)! I'm gonna bring you two down!" Inosuke yelled. "Who the hell are you talking about?" Tanjiro asked. "That would be you two!" Inosuke answered. "No! It's someone else!" you exclaimed.

You were all surprised when Zenitsu woke up and screamed. "Can you all be any louder?!" Zenitsu yelled.

-------------

You and your companions have reached a mansion with a wisteria crest written on it.

"Caw! Rest time! Rest time! Since you've sustained injuries, you're to rest until you're fully recovered!" you crow exclaimed as you held it. "You sure it's okay to rest? We just fought some demons while injured, you know." Tanjiro said. "Ke-ke-ke." Tanjiro's crow replied.

" 'Ke-ke-ke'? " you asked. "Let's eat these things." Inosuke exclaimed as he pulled the tail of your crow. "Please, do the honors." you said as you gave Inosuke your crow. "What?" your crow said as it got out of your grasp and flew away from you and Inosuke.

The gate opened and out came an old woman. "Yes?" she asked. "Ah! Sorry to bother you so late at night!" you said. "A monster! It's a monster!" Zenitsu exclaimed. "Hey you!" Tanjiro scolded as he looked at Zenitsu.

"Who the hell are you?" Inosuke asked as he went towards the old woman. "I see you're a demon hunter." The old woman said. "You look pretty weak!" Inosuke exclaimed. "Don't be rude!" you scolded. "Come in." The old woman said.

Your group followed the old woman. "That old lady sure walks fast!" Zenitsu muttered out. "This is where you'll be staying." The old woman said.

You opened a door and saw the old woman with clothes besides her. "A change of clothes." The old woman exclaimed. "Here dearie. You should go and change in another room." the old woman said as she gave you your clothes and showed you a changing room. "Oh! Um, thank you!" you exclaimed and went to put on the clothes.

You all went to another room to find the old lady sat on the center again with what appears to be food besides her. "And here is your meal." she said. "She has to be a monster, Tanjiro, (Y/N)! That old lady's a monster! She's so quick, it's eerie! She's a monster! A monster hag--" Zenitsu was cut off when Tanjiro slapped him on the back of his head.

You, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu watched as Inosuke devoured his food using his hands. Inosuke was seated at your left, Tanjiro was on your right, and Zenitsu was in front of you. "Use your chopsticks." Zenitsu said.

Inosuke took some food from your portion and ate it while he gave you a smile, you, Tanjiro and Zenitsu were shocked at his actions. Inosuke took your food again and ate it while smiling at you. "If you're that hungry, you can have this, too." you exclaimed as you handed Inosuke a portion of your meal.

Inosuke yelled in frustration as you held out the food towards him. "Here." you said. "No!" Inosuke replied. "But (Y/N)-san, you should eat some as well. Here, you can have some of mine. I'm not taking no for an answer." Tanjiro exclaimed. "It's fine Tanjiro-kun, I'm not that--" you were cut off when Tanjiro shoved a tempura in your mouth while giving you a smile.

"I'm not taking no for an answer, (Y/N)-san." Tanjiro repeated with a smile as he gave you some of his portion. "I'll be disappointed if you don't finish your meal so you got to eat it all, all right?" Tanjiro said, still wearing his innocent smile. You gulped and nodded your answer, that look always means to do what he says or else there's trouble.

"Good job, (Y/N)-san." Tanjiro exclaimed as you continued to eat your meal.

----------------

The four of you opened a door and again saw the old woman. "Your bedding." She exclaimed.

"There she is! The monster hag--" Zenitsu was again smacked in the head by Tanjiro. Inosuke dived down on one of the beds and patted it. "First come, first served! I'm taking this one!" He told you.

"That's fine. Sleep wherever you want, Inosuke-kun." you exclaimed. Inosuke let out a yell as he threw a pillow towards Zenitsu, hitting him straight in the face.

"Eh? I just realized something. There are three beds and there are four of us..." Tanjiro said. "Not to worry. The girl will sleep in another room, for privacy." The old woman said. "Now, follow me dearie." you followed the old woman to another room away from the boys.

"Here you are. I thought it would be best for you to have some alone time since you're surrounded by boys." the old woman said as she showed you the room. "Thank you very much for everything!" you exclaimed and bowed. "Think nothing of it. If you need anything, just ask." The old woman replied as she left you to do your thing.

You looked around your room and found a single bed in the center. A desk was on the other side. You jumped when you heard someone knocking on the door. 'I was focused on the room that I didn't felt a presence outside!' you thought as you calmed yourself. "C-coming!" you called when you heard another knock.

"Here is the doctor." The old woman said with a female doctor beside her. "Good evening." the doctor said.

The doctor did your checkup and gave you a smile. "Yes. Severe!" she exclaimed. 'What?! How severe?' you thought as the doctor began to clean your wounds. You winced when she put on a healing ointment on your cheek. "I have finished. Please take enough rest and drink plenty of water." The doctor said. "Thank you very much!" you exclaimed as you gave the doctor a bow.

The doctor has now left and you were alone again in your room. You then remembered that it was night time and Douma would probably want to get out of the box.

"Ne, Douma-kun. You can come out now, there's no one here--!?" you were cut off when someone pulled you in a hug. "Eh? Douma-kun? Is something wrong?" you asked when you felt Douma hugged you tightly.

"(Y/N)-chan, you're being surrounded by more boys every mission you go...." Douma began as you saw him look at your face. "I'm scared you're gonna leave me to be with them." Douma said as he grabbed one of your hands and intertwined it with his and placed his forehead against yours.

"You're going to have more fun by being with them. You're going to forget me, are you?" Douma asked making you shocked. "No, I'm not leaving you Douma-kun. Even if I'm surrounded by other boys, I won't leave you. I lo--" you cut yourself off making Douma look at you with curiosity.

'Ah! I can't tell him my feelings!' you thought when you felt Douma's other hand caress your cheek. "I'm sorry you got injured like this." He said as he carefully traced your injuries.

"(Y/N)-chan, back then, before all of this happened. I didn't want to just spend the night, I wanted to tell you something that night after you come home. I've been trying to find the time to tell you this and now it seems like a good time." Douma said, making you look at him.

"愛してる (Y/N)-chan. Ever since we became friends, my feelings for you grew. You were always so patient to teach me about emotions that I felt many things when I'm with you." Douma exclaimed making a blush appear on your cheeks.

You felt something soft on your lips and noticed it was Douma who was kissing you. You blushed heavily and shyly kissed back, making Douma smile.

Douma pulled away and looked at you with a gentle smile on his face. "I-I love you too, Douma-kun." you finally confessed making Douma grin.

"Promise me you won't leave me?" Douma asked. "I won't leave you. I promise you that." you replied.

Your eyes widened when you saw the kanji in his eyes faded for a bit but returned like nothing happened. "Come on. Let's go to sleep. Your doctor said to have plenty of rest after all~" Douma exclaimed as he pulled you to the bed with him to retire for the night.

Unknown to you two, three figures were outside your room, listening in on the conversation that's happening. One cried, the other was dozing off, and the last one held on a proud smile.

"Good job, Douma-san."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 14.3K 21
°•*⁀➷ "𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋" 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐈𝐊𝐔𝐍�...
20.3K 499 13
WARNING: READ THE FOOKAN TAGS Summary: After Tomioka Giyuu left Tanjiro, he ran into Kibutsuji Muzan. They found each other, but before they managed...
39.1K 678 42
|DemonSlayer| Tanjiro has turned to a demon.. But How? • •'will... I die...?' •Inosuke x Tanjiro •bxb This will be different according to the...
101K 4.6K 24
❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...