Starbright Dreamer ( Bakugou...

By Lunora0101

‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around... More

Introduction
Pilot🌟
Plum Fairy
Scrawny Muscles
Explosive
Motivation
Hope🌟
Return to the Throne
Truth
Burnt Broccoli
Will of the Dead🌟
The Poet, Silvestor
Family Influence
USJ
New Day, New Name🌟
Angel Myths
Consulting the Flame
Best Internship
Idiotic Transformer
Promise🌟
Birds of a Feather
Last Night
Family Gesture
Villain Raid
Imagination Devastation🌟
Inevitable
Tears
Close Friends
Flourishing Scars
Rings of Trust🌟
Cramping Bonds
Guard Dog
Class Cookout
Starry Triple
The Bet🌟
Happy Birthday Plum!
Racing Hearts
Close Contact
Rising
Full House
Practical Start
Rough Patch🌟
A Mother's Rage
Chemistry
The Final Blow
Reconcile
Similarities 🌟
Breaking Down
Petals of Sorrow
Wall of Memories
Despair
Wall of Memories Pt. 2🌟
Rage Beyond Measure
Family Traits
A Father's Efforts
It Still Hurts
True Villany🌟
Reminisce
Don't Go Again
Affectionate
Welcome Back
Mother Figure 🌟
From Here on Out
Flirtatious
Admirers
Daddy's Little Star
Forever Since Then🌟
Picture Perfect
Conspiracy
Uncertainty
Old Friends
Igniting Old Flames🌟
Character
Training Buddies
Bonnie and Clyde
Date Night
A Mother for The Lost Child 🌟
Happy Birthday Puppy!
Happy Birthday Puppy Pt. 2
Feminine
Party Preparations
Dangerous Woman
Expectation
The Curse of Time 🌟
Teddy Bear
Intimate
Catching Up
Saviour
Contemplate🌟
In Mourning
Summer Camp Shoot
The Most Informative
Last Warning
*ੈ✩‧₊˚Finale*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Sports Festival

614 24 18
By Lunora0101

"I still can't believe you went there." Aizawa said as you were helping him down the stairs. "I could've lost you."

"You're the one wrapped like a mummy, I turned the monster to ashes." Your retort made him scoff as you sat him down at the couch.

Sibyl jumped up and sat next to him, he laid his head on Aizawa's lap.

"Still, thank you for saving me and those kids." He responded softly.

"Of course the one with glasses sounded worried, not mention my Broccoli Boy was in danger so I had to go and help anyway."

"Glasses? Oh Iida, he's the class rep, he has engines in his legs to help him run."

"No wonder he hit me so damn hard." You said scratching the back of your head. "That also explains the engine I heard before."

"He hit you?" Aizawa asked slightly peeved.

"Oh no, not on purpose, he was in such a hurry to get to the school that he bumped into me during my jog." You assured him.

He sat into the sofa satisfied with the answer. A heavy sigh left his lips as he relaxed. "I have to go back to class today."

Shock overcame your being. "Wait they're making you go back! What type of bullshit is that?"

"Watch your mouth."

Hey nah, look sleepy. Sibyl started.. She might be your daughter, but I ain't no pussy, so imma tell it to ya straight. You know good in hell well, you ain't got no business being at that school, looking like Tutankamen straight outta the tomb.

Aizawa looked over at you, who raised an eyebrow, and crossed her arms. He shook his head at you two.

"They're not making me go back, it's of my own accord. The UA Sports Festival is around the corner, and I need to be there to get them ready."

"Excuse me, but I am going to raise my blackness up a notch." You sucked in a deep breath before speaking. "I don't don't give a fuck if it's of your own accord. Their scaredy asses were able to hold their own against ashy boy and lil gangsta friends last week. Even before I got there. You aint finna have me sittin at home, while you're at work, all packed up with this fucking anxiety, afraid that sometin' even worse might happen to you. My ass was scared enough, seeing your arm fucking decaying, like goddam Big Mac that been left on the counter for a week an a half. I already lost my first daddy, if I fucking lose you, All Might won't even stop my wrath. Cuz best believe, all of Japan is gonna know what a mad black woman looks like."

With that you sat back, breathing heavily. All that anger and anxiety was released verbally, as your eyes stung threatening to cry. How could he do this to you, it was already hard enough seeing that monster hold him by his neck. Suddenly something nudged your face, it was Aizawa's bandaged arm.

"I get that you're worried about me, I know how nerve-wracking it is to make you sit at home while I go out like this." He said raising his arms a little. "But, those kids need me probably as much as you do. When I started this job, I told myself that whatever child proves themselves worthy, will get my full support. The way I show it is a bit questionable, but when they proved their worth to me, I promised to make them the best heroes I could make them. The same goes for you. Even if I were missing a leg, I will still drag myself wherever it takes, to make sure you become a hero Silvestor would be proud of. Okay?"

A pout formed on your face, as you nodded slowly. A knock was at the door.

"I'll go and get that." You said dejected.

When you approached the door, on the other side towered the top pro himself. "Hey All Might."

"Greetings young lady, is Shouta ready?" He asked energetic.

"Wait you're taking him?" You asked.

"Hey." Aizawa was up and behind you in the doorframe. He looked over at you before talking. "Since you wouldn't trust me to take a taxi, I asked him to drop me off."

You were still uneasy, but since he would be with All Might, he's still safe. A sigh escaped your lips, as you nodded your head. After you helped him eat breakfast, the pair left leaving you and Sibyl alone. For most of the day, you sat in the living room silent while Sibyl watched TV. Now he was watching Promised Neverland, yelling at Norman not to leave. You fidgeted softly, this wasn't good, there was too much anxiety. A glance at the clock, school was over, so Aizawa would be back in another half hour.

Suddenly your phone rang. The contact read Smile Might. You still didn't change the nickname you gave him as a child. You answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Greetings young Y/N, could you make your way to UA? There's something the principal and staff would like to talk to you about."

Your head cocked in confusion. Is it about the USJ thing? Oh well. "Sure thing, Sibyl and I will get ready."

"Perfect see you soon." He said before hanging up.

"We're going to UA Sibyl."

Fuck are we in trouble.

"Listen, chile, I don't even know, but let me get ready and we'll leave. I need a jog anyway."

You left upstairs to change into some workout clothes.

Grabbing your black Air Forces, you took your keys and left out the door, with Sibyl right behind you. Taking a deep breath, you looked around the quiet neighborhood before you started jogging. Although for you, a jog was faster than that for a normal person. To you, it was light and relaxing, to other byatanders, you were in full sprint.

Do you really not know if we're in trouble? You did fight off villains, twice, without a license. Sibyl confided.

"I'm honestly not sure at this point, Sibyl. Let's just hope nothing happened to him, because now I'm anxious."

With that the two of you ran in silence, till the both of you ended up in front of the entrance.

Damn this place is big. Sibyl said lifting his head to take in the building's massive size.

You stood there staring the school down. This will be your school soon, you're going to be the best in this building, then in Japan. "C'mon Sibyl let's go." You said as you walked down the walkway to the front door, where Present Mic stood waiting for you.

"Y/N!!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, causing you to flinch. "Long time no see!!"

"You too, Present Mic." You responded tiredly.

"Let's go, Nezu is excited to meet you."

That must be the principal's name.

You nodded before following Mic into the building. Looking around the empty halls you took note of the excessively large doors, and windows.

"So, how have you been, recently you saved some of our kids. Not to mention you did it efficiently." He started.

"I've been okay, are those kids alright?" You asked slightly concerned.

"Physically, yes, but then considering we're having a sports festival right after they got attacked, you could say that they're anxious." He responded in a softer tone.

Anxious huh? Excluding Izuku and Bakugo, this is most likely their first time experiencing a villain attack. Safe to say they'd be more than anxious.

Soon, Mic brought you to a door, where he opened the door. Inside were multiple teachers seating around a long table. At the head was white mouse like person. That's the principal I guess.

"SHE'S HERE!" Mic yelled loudly, as your eye twitched.

"We can see that Mic calm down." said a male with a dark blue head and non-moving teeth. You recognized him as Ectoplasm.

"Hey sweetie, good to see you again." Midnight said from her seat.

You waved silently at her. Your gaze shifted to Aizawa in his seat still wrapped. He nodded his head at you slightly.

"So," Sibyl started. "is she on trial? If so I was not an accomplice."

"Shut up." You retorted.

"I am not going to the pound because of you." He said turning his head away from you.

Small chuckles were heard from the table. Way to embarrass me you stupid mutt.

I was trying to soften the mood, it feels like your on trial with the five fucking Hokages, for using an illegal weapon during the Chunin Exams.

You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms.

"For your information, small fox, she's not on trial," said the gun hero. "we actually wanted to ask a favor of her."

"Which is?" You asked.

"We want you to act as a special guest at the sports festival." Said the mouse man.

"Special guest?" You repeated in question.

"What's special about her?" Sibyl said blankly.

A glare that could peirce steel was directed at the fox. He sweatdropped at the intensity, slightly regretting the comment.

"We want to accept you into the school but, thought it'd be better to do so after the festival." He continued. "But we also want you to get a chance to get offers from hero agencies for internships. Not to mention many of the students here seem to admire you."

"Me? For what?"

"Well, apparently how quick you are in your judgment when it comes to combat." Ectoplasm started. "You've become somewhat of a role model to them, even before the USJ incident. They seem quite envious of how youre able to stand up to a villain as proud as you did. As if you're used to it."

A shadow cast itself over your face. Images of them, your mother and all the villains you had slain over the years. "I've had a fair amount of run ins with bad people." You said lowly. "You know how to deal with the situation at a certain point."

"Either way," Nezu continued. "it is pretty evident that you have some experience in the field of fighting villains."

Your eyes narrowed at the mouse. Aizawa motioned towards the man, he was touching dangerous waters. The teachers in the room, could feel the intensity of your gaze, when not directed at them.

"I will not pry into your past, but" He spoke slowly. "I do believe that your expertise could be shared to the kids much better, since you are of the same age."

There was still a sense of uncertainty, but you relaxed your gaze and nodded. "I'll see what I can do about that, but don't come crying to me if those kids end up traumatized cuz of the way I train."

"Perfect!" All Might finally spoke up. "Although you will not be competing in the festival, there will be activities made for you interact with the students in, that we have planned."

"What about me, I don't get to do shit?" Sibyl asked.

"Of course dear Sibyl, you will also get your spotlight as well." He responded.

"Fantastic!"

You shook your head slightly. "Is there anything else you wanted me to know?"

"No sweetie that's just about it." Midnight responded.

"Alright then," you said grabbing the door. "I'll see you at the festival I guess."

With that you left the room. Once you were long away from the door, you lifted up Sibyl and spun him around happily. "We did it Sibyl!"

"Yes the fuck we did!" He said jumping down dancing on the ground. "We finna tear dis bitch up!"

It was done, you did it, you were excepted. Another footstep in your father's, and as a bonus, you were to act as a special guest for the sport's festival. Watch out Bakugo, you won't be the class' strongest for long.

"You excited?" A voice from behind you said.

It was Aizawa walking alongside All Might. "This is probably the happiest I've seen you."

"I've been liberated from my tyrannical mother, got an amazing father, and got accepted into my dream school of course I'm happy." The smile that painted your ebony features was infectious.

"That's great to hear, your presence will make the sports festival all the more memorable." All Might said resting his giant hands on your shoulders.

"Well we'd better get ready," Aizawa said. "that includes you and your future class."

~~~~~

Soon the day of the sports festival came. You were going to run over to the school for today. Aizawa said to wear something comfortable for fitness.

Then there's your hair.

Once outside, Sibyl hopped onto your shoulder. With a gentle stretch, you sprinted, the landscape becoming a blur till you were outside the stadium for the festival. All around there were stands with foods, balloons, games, and other things of the sort. The people were happy and excited, for of course the UA sports festival did become more popular than the Olympics so people were ecstatic for this. In addition to the fact that one of the competing classes did face villains, before being saved by the teenage child of a former pro hero.

You turned your head away from the people out side and entered through the back of the stadium as you were instructed. When inside, you caught a glimpse of Midnight.

"Miss Midnight." You spoke up to catch her attention.

"Oh Y/N, good your on time. Now as I'm announcing this I'll introduce you at the beginning. When I say, 'Come on out!' that's when I want to come out. But don't be afraid to strut." She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Uh yeah, strutting isn't my style sorry." You responded sheepishly.

Midnight pouted. "Oh alright then. I'm so excited for them to see you!"

Your head shook. "I've been on TV before nearly three times now, this won't be the first time they see me."

"Still, a little confidence wouldn't hurt."

"I have plenty don't worry." You said following her to the door.

She motioned for you to wait as you stood in the doorway. You could hear the cheers from the crowds, and the words of the students. You paid some attention to what was going on till, you saw Katsuki walk up on stage.

Why's he on stage? Sibyl asked.

"I'm pretty he got top marks in the entrance exam, that's what Izuku told me once."

Suddenly all your attention was on him. His expression was angry as always.

He opened his mouth. "All I have to say is . . . I'm gonna win."

Eh? Sibyl and yours thoughts rang in unison.

The shock was evident throughout the entire stadium. Suddenly there were boos from the other students, excluding 1-A who seemed to be reprimanding him. But their complaints bounced off of him like a wall.

This heffa did not just . . . Your mind started.

Yes the fuck he did, this son of a bitch. Sibyl said exasperated.

Still surprised Midnight continued the opening ceremony. "Those are the details for the obstacle course but before you go we'd like to introduce a special guest."

You walked back from the entrance and sat on the bench nearby. Remember to teleport me when she says the words, okay?

Don't worry I won't embarrass you.

You mean us.

Same thing.

"You've probably already seen her on TV. Some of you have met her in person. She's caught our staff's eye and will be joining the school after the festival. So sweetheart, come on out."

With that, Sibyl's body buzzed as the both of you were teleported onto the stage as you sat at the edge. You were met many wide eyes of recognition and surprise. Mainly from 1-A.

Raising your hand you waved. "What's good UA?" Your voice was loud and proud as the smile on you face beamed brightly.

There were murmurs among the crowd and the students.

"Hey!" A voice could be heard.

You looked over to see a smiling boy with red hair, and incredibly sharp teeth. He seemed familiar, he was among the students you had saved that day. You waved back at him with a smile your self.

"Obviously you all know her quite well, her name is Y/N, she is the daughter of a UA alumni and the highly distinguished late pro hero, Story Teller, also know as Silvestor Stellaraguel. She won't be competing in the sports festival, but there will 2 activities for you all to engage in with her. But she will be a spectator, so do try and impress her why don't ya."

You shot her a look out of your eye's corner. "Don't say that Midnight, I'm not that special." Your response was heard throughout the stadium.

"You might not be, but I am." Sibyl spoke out.

Sounds of surprise were heard from the sight of a talking fox which seemed unaffected from a quirk.

"You shut up," setting Sibyl down on the stage. "Midnight let's get this show on the road shall we?" Using your hands, you lifted up your body, and flipped over on the stage.

"Sure thing, alright kids get ready!" She got back to the program.

The students crowded in front of a wall. With the sound of a horn the entrance opened, and hell broke out. The path was narrow so kids were getting smashed together. A laugh escaped your lips at the sight.

Poor Deku. Sibyl thought.

True, as expected he didn't use his quirk at first. Actually he didn't use it at all. Once they got to the mines, the lack of his quirk use impressed you. Seeing as how he can't use it perfectly. Bakugo and Shoto were in the lead.

Shoto? Images of the half and half child from so many years ago flashed in your mind. I didn't even notice he was among the others from USJ. So he's been at UA this whole time then.

Your thoughts blanked you out of what was happening. Izuku had a piece of robotic material from the first obstacle, which he slammed into the mine field. The explosion hurtled him forward at an alarming rate. The force was so great he zipped passed the males. But despite their efforts it was too late. Deku had ended up in first place, Shoto in second, Bakugo in third.

Once all the students were present, the rules for the next event explained. A calvary match, in groups of four, the kid's were to make sure to keep their headbands that were each worth a certain amount of points depending on rank. First place which was Izuku was worth a lot.

Damn Broccoli Boy is in trouble. Sibyl thought.

Yeah he is.

"Hey Midnight," She hummed at you. "can I pass out the headbands?"

"Sure thing sweetie." She handed you the box of of bands as you hopped off the stage, then approached Izuku.

"Great job BB." You said handing him his band.

"Thanks, I had no idea that you would be here though. And as a special guest too." He said smiling at you.

"I'm kinda surprised too but, here I am! Do your best, and don't blow out your limbs." Your voice was stern and serious at those last words.

"Yes ma'am!" Izuku voice hinted a bit of fear.

You pat his shoulder, as you walked towards the half and half boy from long ago.

"Shoto!" Your voice was full of joy.

He looked back and smiled a little himself. "Y/N, long time."

"Too long Peppermint, how have you been?" Your hand ruffled his hair.

A chuckle escaped his lips. "I've been okay, I never thought I'd see you here." He said as he took his band.

"You're not the only one who wants to be a hero." A wink played on your face before walking away. "Don't get you ass kicked too bad."

Shoto playfully shook his head at your retreating figure, as he smiled at the distant, but bright memories, that two children of abuse were able to share.

"Hey Pommie." You said playfully at Bakugo.

"Don't fucking call me that, it's Bakugo!" He yelled while taking his band, your eye twitched at his loud voice.

The male was obviously peeved at Deku and Shoto's success. His anger levels were boiling over till he heard laughter. Your laughter. The sweet sound of it made his anger pause, but only for a second.

"The hell are you laughing at?" He said in a quieter tone.

"Nothing, just because you didn't win the first round doesn't mean you still can't take the whole thing home." Your hand rested on his shoulder. "So calm down, you did say you're gonna win, so stay true to that for me, ok?" He still bore his angry gaze at you but didn't say a word as you smiled at him.

With that you walked away and passed out the next headbands. As you did many of the 1-A students were thanking you for USJ. The red haired kid had interested you the most, he kept on referringto how manly you were against the monster, and how he wished he were that brave. As for the 1-B students, it felt as if they were . . . flattering you, to say the least, as if trying to convince you to join their class. Not to mention this one blonde boy, who was more annoying than Bakugo at first. Though as bright and joyous as they seemed, you had made up your mind.

As you did, you ran into Shinsou, who wore a sly smile on his face. "Of course my favorite crackhead made it here."

You rolled your eyes his words as you handed him his band. "I told you once things were taken cared of that I would be here. Knock em' dead out there m'kay?"

"Sure thing."

With that you had finished passing out the headbands, then made it back to the stage.

"Perfect," Midnight started. "now that my sweetheart has passed out the head bands, hopefully, you've all become acquainted with her. Time to get into your groups of four, and start the battle."

People got into their groups, Bakugo was the red haired kid, a pink girl, and a black haired boy with tape dispenser arms. Shoto had a girl with a ponytail, Iida, and a blonde with a lightning bolt streak in his hair. Izuku was with this adorable brown haired girl, a pink haired one with a lot of gear and a boy with a bird for a head.

"Hey Y/N," Midnight caught your attention, and that of the other students. "What do you think of the teams?"

There was silence among the students as they stared at you. Your eyes turning to a bright red, similar to Aizawa's. With that your gaze ran over the students, as you took in their descriptions. Their stares paid you no mind, they just watched your gaze flow over them.

"I like them," you finally spoke "they compliment each others quirks and they seem to work well. This'll be fun."

In a matter of minutes, the battle had begun. Majority of your focus was on those three's teams. Shoto was advancing pretty hard towards Izuku. Bakugo was chasing around that blonde kid who had stole his band. As you watched him you couldn't help but laugh at his behavior.

"Oh, he's so stupid." Your voice stifled with laughter. "Like why you gotta chase him like that."

"He's giving off very, 'Jamal is pulling out the 9' vibes." Sibyl said, increasing you laughter.

Unbeknownst to you, that laughter was loud enough for him to hear.

Bakugo's POV

Despite his teammates' pleas for him to calm down, he urged them to relentlessly pursue the sly male. His anger was boiling over, as he felt he had fallen behind Izuku and Shoto. Being behind those two was out of the question, and being bested by this nobody was intolerable.

Suddenly he heard a girl's laughter, his eyes followed the sounds direction. Till they fell on you. The smile that graced your face was intoxicating. Yet again his anger was eased for a few seconds. You looked up at him to see his gaze, and waved. He quickly looked away, and rubbed his face to calm the approaching tinge on his face.

The pink girl noticed his change, and followed his eyes to you also. She looked between the two before laughing to herself. As she was familiar with the male's expression.

Y/N's POV

Soon the calvary battle had ended. The three boys' teams had made it, along with Shinsou's team. However 2 of them had backed out, so two people from the rest were chosen to enter, Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki.

"So before we move on to the matches, we want you all to get a further at Y/N's abilities. So, you all will be split into 2 teams. 1-A and 1-B. Shinsou in A, Hatsume in B." The groups went to either side of the field.

Teachers wheeled out many shelved carts with numerous weights, as well as a long dumbell.

"There are numerous weights in these shelves, all adding up to 550,000 tons. Sibyl, since you know Y/N well, you should explain better than me."

"But of course." He responded in French accent. "All right your goal is within 7 guesses, get Y/N to lift those dumbells with both her arms."

At those words, the students' murmered in question.

"Now, don't think for a second this'll be easy, she's a lot stronger than she looks. So don't go easy on her, go as hard as your parents did when they decided to have you."

Gasps of laughter rang through the stadium as you looked him in mild disbelief.

"What?" He looked at you concerned. "If these kids and the teachers can't take a fucking joke, then what you want me to say?"

Shaking your head, you rubbed your temple. "You know what? I don't give a damn, get your guesses ready, then press the buzzer you were given when you're done."

Plopping your body down, you leaned back on the stage. You waited a while, before 1-B had sounded their buzzer. With a gentle leap, you made your way to their side. Sibyl followed as you stood in front of their dumbell.

"How much?" You asked.

"2,000 pounds." Said their annoying blonde. "Allow to introduce my self, I'm Monoma. I strongly suggest you join 1-B, we are quite formidable."

"Hey," a girl with orange hair stopped him. "if she doesn't want to come to our class, we can't force her. Sorry about him, my name's Kendo by the way."

"Nice to meet you." You responded reaching for the dumbell.

"So how does ours look?" Asked Hatsume as she looked at you with sparkling eyes.

"It's a good start . . . for a normal strength based quirk."

"What did I tell you?" A voice was heard from the other side. Shinsou's voice. "I said it was too light."

"How is ours too light?!" Tetsutetsu asked them.

"It is light." You said picking it up with your left arm. "For me at least." With that you threw up the dumbell.

The crowd watched it skyrocket with ease. Disbelief and awe was evident on their faces.

"EEEEEEHHHH?!" Mic's voice rang loud over the speaker. "She-she-she-she . . . SHE THREW IT INTO THE SKY???!!!!"

"Jeez Y/N! How damn strong are you?!" Midnight asked from the stage.

Your shoulders shrugged as the weight started to come down. It was caught in your left hand with ease. With a gentle smile on your face, you smiled at the class with their wide eyes, and dropped it in front of them.

"6 guesses left, give me something I can feel." You said walking away.

"I can assure you, our guessing skills are far superior than there's." The blonde spoke again.

You turned to him and stared him down. "Does it look like I give a damn?"

A buzzer was heard from 1-A. Walking over to them the weights on their dumbell were bigger.

"How much?"

"1 million pounds." Iida said, moving his arm in a chopping motion.

"Uhh, are we sure that's safe?" Mic asked over the speakers.

"Don't worry she'll be fine." Eraser responded.

As you reached down, your eyes met with this small purple boy. The look in his eyes were full of lust. His overall vibe was pervy.

"Before I pick this up," you stood back up. "Midnight."

"Yes sweetie?"

"Do I have permission to dropkick any of these guys?"

"W-wait what did we do?" Asked the red head.

"Calm down Baby Shark it ain't you."

Confusion struck his face till Shinsou patted him. "Don't worry she gives people nicknames based on appearance or a memory."

"Oh."

"Sorry but no you can't hurt any of the kids." Midnight responded.

"Do I have permission to dropkick somebody?" Sibyl asked.

"Well uh, we never did discuss what you're allowed to do Sibyl."

"Perfect." He said as he took his tails and wrapped the purple boy up.

"H-HEY!" He protested in the fur.

"Oh he was looking at you pervertedly wasn't he?" Asked the brown haired girl.

"Very." You scoffed. "It's either Sibyl takes him or I kill him, no in-between." You reached down and grabbed the dumbell.

"So how is it?" Izuku asked.

Lifting it there was a slight buzz in your arm, very small but evident. You smiled at them.

"Still light," you threw it up again to their surprise. "but I can feel something in that one so," caught it again. "better."

You dropped their dumbell and walked off. Sibyl stayed with them.

"So how heavy should we do this time?" Asked the multiple armed male.

"Shinsou, Shoto." The brown haired caught their attentions. "You guys seem to know her a bit better than Deku and Bakugo, any ideas?"

"Well," Shoto started. "I haven't really seen Y/N in a few years, however I do know that's she's on a different level of strength compared to other quirk users. Especially since she's not even using any of her quirks."

"Wait, how is she able to lift something so heavy without her quirk?" Asked the boy with a tail.

"It's a family thing." Shinsou said adding a weight. "Y/N's family is full of natural powerhouses, across the globe their known for their brute strength, and expertise in combat."

"I've heard of the Stellaraguels," Momo spoke up. "apparently their practically unbeatable. In their entire family records, there isn't a single trace of them being bested in battle."

"That's sounds like a scary family to be apart of." Said the yellow haired boy.

"It's actually the opposite Kaminari." Shoto started carrying a weight. "Her family are actually very joyous and artistic people. As opposed to their reputation for being combative powerhouses, most of their strength comes from their emotions."

"Really?" Deku asked with his notebook in hand.

"Very," Shinsou responded. "if there's one thing I've learned about her family, their mind is their strongest weapon, barely anyone in that family's quirk is based off physical strength. All of it is mental, which is why when it comes to a Stellaraguel, you don't mess with the people they care about."

"We all saw the look in Y/N's eyes when she saved us at USJ." Shoto stated.

"Yeah, they were scary and black." Said the pink girl.

"Exactly," Shoto agreed. "and that was all because she thought Midoriya and Bakugo were in danger, she also seems quite close to Aizawa Sensei. Hence the way she completely ravaged that monster when it held him."

"All in all, her physical strength is immense, but not limitless." Shinsou said standing up from the dumbell. "Alright, that's 6 and half million, think it's enough?"

"Make it 12."

Everyone turned around to Bakugo.

"Wait Kacchan, you sure twelve will be good enough?" Izuku asked.

"She said she could feel something in one. If you dumbasses haven't noticed, she's only been lifting with her left arm. It's safe to assume that's her less stronger arm, if she feels something more, also and pay attention to how far she throws it up, then we can either double or triple the amount on our next guess."

"Wow that's actually smart of you." Said the tape boy.

"Of course I'm fucking smart dumbasses now make it twelve!" He yelled.

After the class had finished adding the weight a large thud was heard on the other side.

"Class B's 10 million guess was too light again! That's their third guess." Mic said.

"They did 10." Said the frog girl.

"Make it 17." Bakugo instructed. Sibyl's tail wagged at the suggestion.

Quickly they changed again, then Kaminari pressed the buzzer. You approached the class at the sound.

"How much?" You asked slightly bored.

"17 million." Said the brown haired girl.

An eyebrow raised on your face, you reached down with your left and gripped it. You rubbed it with your hand, before standing back up and smirked. This time you went down with your right arm. Small gasps were heard from the class.

"She finally switched her arm!" Present Mic yelled over the speaker.

You lifted up the weight and smiled at the class. With ease you threw up the weight. "You guys are getting warmer." They applauded themselves at your review. There was no annoyance when you caught the weight with ease.

Once you dropped it infront of them some of them clapped.

"Thanks Bakugo that was great thinking." Kaminari said.

"Oh, this was you PomPom?" You asked pointing at the weights.

"Don't fucking call me that!" He yelled at you getting in your face, making your eye twitch again.

You looked at him wide eyed before smiling, and softly patting him on the cheek. "Look at you, strong and smart, I knew you wouldn't disappoint. Keep it up 1-A!"

The blonde stood there dumbfounded at your guesture. But only for a few seconds before his face went back to its usual scowl. "Multiply that shit by 1 and a half!" He spoke in annoyance.

The pink girl stood there giggling.

"The fuck are you laughing at Pinky?!" He asked her.

"Huh, you know what I noticed?" Shinsou said holding a weight.

"What?" Asked the frog.

"Y/N is like a polar opposite of Bakugo, but they're like, similar too."

"Huh? What could me and that bitch have in common?"

"For one thing your nicknames, I've know that crackhead since Kindergarten, she's given everyone she's come to like a nickname. Since Kindergarten she's always called me Plum Fairy."

"Why Plum Fairy?" asked the red head as he added weights.

"I'm not explaining that." He said adding his own.

"He's right," Shoto added. "when we were growing up, she always called me Peppermint Prince."

"She calls me Broccoli Boy." Deku said scratching the back of his head.

"I'm guessing PomPom is short for Pomeranian then." Shinsou continues. "In addition to that, Bakugo is angry all the time but rarely calm, Y/N is calm all the time but rarely angry. But that's just how I see it."

"Okay then," Iida started. "That's 25 million 5 hundred thousand, are we satisfied with this number?"

"I think we should add another ten." Izuku said.

"Really?" Iida asked.

"He's right," Momo started. "I think another 10 would satisfy her more."

"B has given our dame 20 million and have still fallen short." Mic announced.

"30 mil should be good." Shoto agreed.

They finished adding their weights and sounded the buzzer.

"Alright 1-A what do got for me?" You asked a bit more interested.

"We present to you 35.5 million pounds." Said the red head.

Your head nodded, as you reached with your right arm and lifted it. Shaking it a bit you examined the pull in your arm. Taking the weight, you flexed your arm with it before throwing it up. It flew high but not as high as others. Probably a few inches higher than the stage. Catching it again you sat it down in front of them.

"Warmer!" You said with a beaming smile on your face as you walked away.

"Alright we're getting close." Said the boy with a tail.

"Should we double or triple it this time?" Asked the earphone girl.

"2.8." Bakugo said putting more weights. "That's her limit, at least to get both of her hands."

"What makes you think that?" The frog girl asked.

"Just estimate and calculate dumbass." He responded adding weights to the dumbell.

"B still short with their 82 million!" Mic announced.

"That's pretty close Bakugo, you sure?" Shoto asked.

"Of course I'm fucking sure Icy Hot!" Bakugo yelled back at him. "Press the damn buzzer Dunce Face!"

Kaminari pushed the buzzer, then you approached them. You didn't ask the weight, but reached down with your right arm. Your fingers wrapped around the tube, and you rubbed it slightly. Taking your gaze you looked up at the class, and their expecting gazes.

Stop it with the damn suspense, so I can get this perverted child out my tails. Sibyl said annoyed.

A chuckle escaped your mouth. Finally you reached down with you left. A quiet squeal was heard from Kaminari.

"Congrats 1-A," you said lifting the weight with both arms, and behind your head. "you win."

"ALRIGHT!!!!" The class yelled happily in unison, except Bakugo who just sulked as usual and Shoto and Shinsou who stood there with a smile. Groans of disappointment were heard from 1-B.

"Alright this one goes to 1-A." Midnight announced. "However Y/N," you hummed turning your head. "just out of curiosity, what is you lifting limit?"

Your head tilted in thought as you swayed in thought. "Pretty sure it was 103 million."

The stadium silenced in awe. A look of confusion was written on your face as you looked around. Midnight opened her mouth then closed again.

"I-i" She stuttered. "I am not even going to try and comprehend how in the world you're able to lift so much. We are going to move on to your next activity."

With that staff started to move out the weights and dumbells. In replacement of those things was a smaller stage and a chair was put on top.

"The Stellaraguels are a joyous bunch of people, and are often portrayed to be very emotional." Midnight stated. "This is true, yet false at the same time. Despite the fact that they do get emotional, they are also masters at concealing and controlling it. In addition to there being few things, they're afraid of. So Y/N, to the best of your ability, I want you to sit on that chair, and completely turn off your emotions. You guys' job is to get her to display emtions."

"Make her display emotions? What's so hard about that?" Kaminari asked.

"Everything." Shoto said.

"How so?" Momo questioned him.

"The things Y/N has been through has often forced her to suppress her emotions. So much so to the point where she's become a master."

The pink girl looked up in thought, then whispered to the bird headed boy. As she did you sat in the chair and looked at the crowd. They froze at your gaze, your face was straight, unmoved, completely devoid of emotion, like someone who doesn't care for life. Someone who cares for no one.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, a giant black demon like figure roared in you face. The sudden assault frightened multiple people in the audience. People screamed, yelled, and stumbled over on their feet. Others were riddled with surprise. However you sat there with a straight face, and stared down the being.

"Return to your owner," you said, devoid of emotion. "I know this light hurts you, so go back to him."

"How did that not scare her, it scared the shit out of me." Tetsutetsu said.

"Of course that didn't scare her." Shinsou said to himself.

He looked up to see a boy speaking to a bird. That's Koda he can speak to animals. Those thoughts rang as the bird flew away. Wonder what he's doing.

The quest for your emotions continued, people tried jokes, more jump scares, even Mic attempted to get your emotions out. Noting worked you sat there as stoic as a Buddha, they couldn't faze you.

"Arf Arf!" Barking was heard in the crowd, as a small puppy made its way to the stadium.

(Y'all know who this is, some of you do at least.)

It approached Koda, who bent down and whispered to it. The puppy bounded up the steps of the stage. It went up to you, and sat at your feet. Then it put its front two paws on your legs, before making the most adorable eyes at you.

The majority of the crowed awed at its cuteness, other just smiled at the animal. You,

still sat devoid of any and all emotion, as you looked down at puppy.

"You're kidding me!" Kaminari yelled.

"How can you not smile at that!?" Asked the pink girl.

Koda dropped his head in disappointment. "That puppy is the cutest at the shelter, I guess he's not enough to make her smile."

The earphone girl pat his shoulder. "It's okay Koda, we all tried really."

You stared at the puppy, before reaching down and petting its head. Then you picked it up, and sat it down on your lap.

"I'm adopting you." You said dryly. "Thanks Koda."

The boy looked up at you with a smile on his face, to match his teary eyes.

"Hey! He better not replace me!" Sibyl said in the audience of students.

"You're my partner not a pet." You responded.

The puppy curled up in your lap, and you sat back in the chair. This display plus your emotionless face, made you look like some sort of warrior queen, and her pet.

While the students discussed ways to bring back your emotion, Bakugo looked up at you as you pet the puppy. Suddenly he made his way out of the crowd of students, then walked up the stage. The students quieted down as he approached you. When he got close enough, he took his hand and motioned for you to lean in. You tilted your head to him as he whispered in your ear, covering his mouth from the crowd.

"What's he telling her?" Izuku asked.

"Who knows?" Said the brown haired girl.

Suddenly your eyes widened, then your cheeks puffed out till you doubled over in laughter. Shinsou, Shoto and Sibyl, gawked at the sight. They couldn't believe it, the most disliked, angry, and problematic student in their class, made someone like you laugh.

"Oh my god!" You exclaimed, still calming down from your laughter. You rocked slightly clinging onto Bakugo's arm. The male tried to keep you steady, but not show it at the same time."That is not right!"

"EXCUSE ME, BUT WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU TELL HER!?" Sibyl yelled at him.

"IM NOT TELLING, YOU DUMB MUTT, NEITHER CAN YOU DUMBASS!" Bakugo responded to you and Sibyl.

The laughter continued, but you covered your ear, trying to hide your flinch. "I don't think I could repeat that anyway." You said catching your breath. That was the best laugh I've had all day. You thought to yourself.

A smile was imprinted on your face. Bakugo watched the display, then quickly got off stage, afraid he stared for too long. A little while later the stage was taken away, as you held onto your new puppy.

"Great Y/N's interactive activities are over, now time for the matches, please get ready." Midnight said.

"Hey Midnight I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a bit." You told her.

She nodded as you walked away with the puppy in arms, and Sibyl behind. Soon you were infront of the doors to the bathroom.

"You stay here with your big brother." You told the puppy as you sat him next to Sibyl

"I ain't ask for him." He said back.

"Neither did the triplets ask for me, but here I am." The last words you spoke before leaving into the bathroom.

You walked along the hall and faced the mirror. Looking into the glass, you thought about the joke Bakugo had told you. A small giggle escaped your lips. I don't even know what to say to that. With that thought you went to the bathroom. As you washed your hands, you could hear cheers and loud yells from outside.

When you got outside, the little puppy was swatting at Sibyl's tails, as he moved them away from him. "I thought you didn't like him." You said crossing your arms.

"I never said, I didn't like, I just didn't ask for him." He retorted.

You hummed suspicious at his answer, before beckoning the little puppy to come to you before making your way back outside. In short time, you rejoined Midnight on the stage.

"What'd I miss?" You asked her.

"The first 7 matches." Damn I took that long. "Izuku, Shoto, Shiozaki, Iida, Tokoyami, and Mina have advanced, but there was a draw so there'll be a tie braker."

"Wait who's Mina?"

"The girl with the pink skin."

So that's her name. You nodded in thought.

"Now it's Bakugo and Ochaco." She continued as the two students stood on either side of the field.

"The brown haired girl has a gravity quirk right?" You asked.

"Correct, she controls the gravity of any object she touches."

You nodded as you sat down to watch the match. When they started, Uraraka started with the assualt, and ran towards Bakugo. Her stance was low as she ran, as she got close she extended her hand to his abdomen. But before she could touch has was blasted away by a giant explosion. The sound caused you to flinch, and you covered your ears.

"You okay sweetie?" Midnight asked noticing your movement.

Your head shook a little. "Yeah, it's fine I'm okay." After reassuring Midnight, you turned your attention back to the fight.

The stadium was covered in smoke. As it cleared you could see Bakugo, and a shadow. But as he started to attack it,

She didn't.

his explosion found itself burning a jacket. Then behind him she appeared in from the smoke. Ochaco tried to touch him, but was blown away by another explosion. She continued to run at him to get blown back again and again. This continued until there were boos heard in the audience.

The pro heroes were reprimanding him for the way Bakugo was fighting. Saying that he's toying with her, not acting hero like. You looked down at him, he looked unaffected. The look in his face didn't change, at least to normal people. But in your experience of reading people you saw different, he was shaking, emtionaly. He tried not to care, but to be ridiculed like he may become a villain, was hitting him deeper than they could know. Your anger boiled over at this verbal abuse.

"You shouldn't treat her like that!" Yelled a pro. "Just throw her out of bounds then-"

Boom!

An object hurtled pass the pro and into his seat. The sound caught everyone's attention, including Bakugo and Uraraka. When the smoke cleared it reveled a golden and brown spear. Your spear. Midnight looked back at you, just to see you still in the stance of throwing the weapon.

"Y/N!" Mic yelled. "How dare-" He was interrupted by Aizawa's bandaged punch.

"Be quiet Mic," he started. "same goes for the rest of you so called pros. If you're acting like this then you should look into another career. She didn't just throw that spear for no reason. If anything, Y/N knows firsthand that in a fight you give your opponent respect. Which is exactly what Bakugo is doing. He knows how strong Uraraka is, and is being wary of her, and giving her the chance to prove herself."

"But that still doesn't exclude the fact that she tried to kill me." He responded.

Your spear vibrated in the rubble, then jerked itself out, before flying back to you. Once it came you slammed it into the ground.

"If I wanted to kill you, it wouldn't have missed." You voice was low and feirce as you stared the pro down. "But you must take me for a fool if you think I'm going stand here while you ridicule someone who shows his opponent respect. Just because he has a bad attitude, doesn't make him a bad person. Now shut the hell up and watch the match."

The spear was willed away as you down on the stage. You could feel the eyes on you, but you didn't care. Bullying someone you cared was out of the question, especially when they break down someone as hardened as him.

The match continued, instead of Uraraka charging she stood there with a small smile.

"Thank you Bakugo, for giving me a chance. Now it's time!" She said putting her fingers together.

Above dozens of rocks started to fall. Of course not to your surprise, you took note of her stance, as well as the details of her quirk, so you anticipated something of the sort. The plan was smart, but not enough. Bakugo took his arm, as you covered your ears, he sent off a large explosion, blowing the rocks back.

Ochaco sat there on the field, her eyes full of disbelief. It was all she had, you could tell from the way she trembled in the dirt. Yet she still stood up, Bakugo got into a defensive stance. You watched intrigued, the more you watched the more complex he appeared to you. Bakugo didn't just want to beat everyone, he wanted to beat them at their best, that way he could prove he is the best. A smile crept onto your face, this class was interesting. You were itching for your first day to come.

Midnight's phone rang next to you, she looked at the screen and her face tensed. "Dammit." she said to herself.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"There's a villain attack not too far from here." She responded.

A look around the stadium, many pros got the same alert. They looked anxious in their seats, ready to go, till a sigh escaped your lips.

"All right, let me go." With a push, you leapt off the stage.

"Wait, Y/N! You can't just go and fight villains!" Midnight said.

"I've done it like twice now," you said. "don't worry I'll be fine. Sibyl stay with your brother."

You crouched down, the jeweled tatto in your chest buzzed as a pair of black wings appeared on your back. With a gentle beat you flew off, not giving Midnight a chance to argue further. Aizawa watched you fly, but he didn't try to stop you, as he couldn't.

Don't get hurt kid.

The breeze was cool as you flew, in the distance you could smell smoke. Beating your wings again you accelerated. Coming into view were a bunch of villains interrupting traffic. There were 7 of them, they stood atop of a turnt over semi which was in flames.

You summoned your spear, and threw it at one of them pining them a nearby wall. Then came your chains, which wrapped itself around another's leg. With a fraction of your strength, you yanked him back. The black wings disappeared, as you fell onto one of the female villains and crashed her into the ground. One tried to jump you from behind, but you yanked the chain and made the villain who stuck to it crash into their friend.

That was 4, the last three had surrounded you getting ready to release their power. With your bear claw, you scratched your arm.

"Come to reality Abhja!"

Once she appeared from the light, Abhja dispersed her bubbles towards the nearby civilians. When they were inside, they were whisked away.

As the villains released their blasts, your shield appeared, and encircled itself around you. You willed away your spear and chains, then jumped onto the roof of a one story building. Taking a deep breath, the bottom of your chest heated up with increasing speed. You threw your shield down and it encircled itself around the group. With great force, you made a circle with your fingers and blew as a beam of fire headed straight towards the group. They yelled in pain and tried to escape, till they passed out from over heating.

You stopped your fiery assault and looked around the area. The damage was minimal, thankfully, just some breaks in the road. Jumping down you brought back your wings, and beat them at the area. The wind that was caused, cool down the flames till it was gone. Then you willed your shield away.

Police and firefighters came into the area. They looked around astonished the small damage.

"Hey kid!" One of them yelled to you, as you turned around to him. "Thank you so much great job!"

You waved at him smiling.

"Hey, you're Silvestor's kid right?" A firefighter asked.

"Yeah that's me." A chuckle escaped your lips as you responded.

"Awesome, you're amazing!"

They started to clap for you. You started to scratch your head a little embarrassed. A wave came from your hand once more, before flying away.

Once away you started to drift in the wind. Fighting villains alone without killing them felt . . . different. The feeling didn't leave you bitter, bloodthirsty, full of rage. When you killed, you felt a twisted form of relief. Seeing their lifeless body brought you pleasure. But seeing those villain get ready to be taken by the police, felt more pleasurable. Maybe all these years you were doing it wrong. Your actions probably weren't helping society, but just feeding your bloodlust. When you killed that man on the rooftop, your were shattered. Your mind wouldn't let you sleep, you were nearly killed by your mother, and you were losing your father every step of the way. To fill the hole of your rage you killed.

But now, there was no rage to kill with. That's probably why you didn't aim your spear at his heart. Not to mention, you promised your father, Cauchemar wouldn't rise again. You were going to be a hero, however a piece of her will stay with as you rose.

Let's get back to the festival. You thought as you accelerated.

Within a few minutes, you approached the stadium. You descended back onto the stage catching everyone's attention.

"I'm back." You said to Midnight.

"Great job out there sweetie!" She said to you.

"No problem. What'd I miss?" You looked down onto the field to see Bakugo and Shoto. There was giant wall of ice behind Shoto

"This is the final battle for today." She responded happily.

Aw BB didn't make it, oh well. You sat down, and pat Sibyl on the head, as the little puppy sat in your lap.

An explosion set off causing you to jump a little. Scaring the puppy and Sibyl. You paid more attention to see Bakugo in the air. He set of more explosions till he was spiraling towards Shoto. Shoto extended his left arm as the beginning of a flame ignited.

He's using his fire side! You thought surprised.

Yeah, he used against BB in their fight. Sibyl informed you.

This revelation was a new development, as you knew how much he hated using it. But to see him use it now brought a smile to your face. Then he extinguished the flame. Bakugo went full speed, and set of off a humongous explosion, breaking away the ice, blowing Shoto away.

When the smoke cleared, Shoto was out of commission. Midnight announced Bakugo the winner. However the look on his face was furious, and you knew why. Shoto held back. Although he won the blonde didn't feel victorious.

Soon it was time to announce the winners. You sat there a little anxious for Bakugo. Until the pedestals came up.

You caught your breath at the sight. Bakugo was chained to a pillar of concrete, with a muzzle on his mouth. Your fists clenched at familiarity of the sight, till you couldn't stand it.

Before All Might could give Bakugo his medal he removed the muzzle. You jumped off the stage, and made your way to the podium. You jumped past Tokoyami, and to where the pair was.

"What do you want asshole." Bakugo said harshly.

You put your hand on the concrete and gripped it, till it cracked.

"Just stand still and let me get you out." You whispered in his ear. "I know this isn't how you wanted to win. It sucks when your opponent holds back, but right now you need to calm down and just take the medal. You'll get more chances to prove you're the best."

With that the concrete turned black, and crumbled into ashes. Next you took the binding on his hands, and pried them open with ease. All Might watched you take away the binds on him. The hero was proud of you. Although he would agree that Bakugo is aggressive and violent, to see you calm him down in such a manner astounded him. The entire crowd watched you. Many were wary was you released him, as they were afraid that he would go berserk.

But he just stood there as he watched you remove his restraints. The blonde didn't know how to respond, so he stayed silent, and let you finish.

"Well," you dropped the last lock. "that's all of them, give him the medal, and if you put that muzzle back on him All Might, I'm kicking your ass." Your aura changed drastically as you stared the hero down.

All Might shook a little under your gaze, and gulped loudly. Both Shoto and Tokoyami, as well as 1-A and B looked at you in fear at your statement. You had just threatened to beat up Japan's number one, and he was shaking in his boots. Safe to say both classes would have to be careful around you.

You jumped off the podium and strode back to the stage. As you did All Might put the gold medal on Bakugo's neck, and announced the end of the festival. However as you walked back you were slightly peeved at how they shamed him. To chain him up like a wild animal. You knew he could be angry and irrational, but that is no excuse to bind him up like that. But then again, the display he put up made him someone to be feared.

Your gaze looked over the other kids till you noticed one missing.

Where's that Iida kid? You asked yourself.

He left early. Sibyl responded. They said it was for family reasons.

Nodding your head you hopped back onto the stage and opened your phone. You looked over the news to see a special update.

'Pro Hero Ingenium, fallen prey to Hero Killer Stain.'

Ingenium? Isn't that Iida's older brother?

How'd you know? Sibyl asked.

Dad was a pro hero, you come to know a thing or two about their relatives. If I remember correctly Pro Hero Ingenium had a younger brother.

You started to put two and two together. Iida's not here, his brother was attacked by a villain.

He wouldn't. Sibyl thought in a gasp.

He would, he might and he is.

You have to tell BB. Sibyl said.

It isn't my position to talk about his brother, You thought. but I can warn him.

Turning off your phone, you got off the field, with Sibyl and the puppy following. The stadium was nearly empty as you were leaving. Soon you were outside the stadium.

"Hey Y/N wait!" A voice called out to you.

You looked behind to see Izuku with his class. A smile came to your face as they approached you.

"Hey Broccoli Boy." It was as you said hi you noticed the bandages all over his arms.

"Hey we wanted to talk-" said the brown haired girl, till she stopped and watched you look at Izuku's bandages.

You walked up to him slowly, the class stayed silent. Izuku looked up at you confused, till he saw your hand raise. Suddenly you punched him in the head. Earning gasps from his classmates.

"H-hey he's injured!" Momo said.

"That's exactly why I punched him." You said as you took him by his shirt and raised him back up, and started to flick his head as you spoke. "Now if I remember correctly I told your dumbass not to blow out your fucking arms. But no, you think it's okay to not fucking listen to me. You're quirk developed late you idiot, you can barely control that shit." As you assaulted him he kept saying I'm sorry as tears rolled down his face at the pain. "Let me start coming to school with your dumbass, and you hurt yourself again with this damn quirk." You stopped flicking his head. "If you fucking kill yourself with damn quirk, I'll bring your dumbass back from the dead and fucking kill you again."

With that you dropped him, and Izuku looked up at you with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'll do better I promise." He said shakily.

"She's scary." Kaminari said.

"Um excuse me." Momo said catching your attention.

"Yes?"

"We just wanted to say thank you again for USJ, is there anyway we can repay you?" She asked.

"Sure you can." You said smiling.

"Alright what do want us to do?" Asked the red head.

"Do your best."

They looked at you confused.

"What do you mean by do our best?" Asked the frog girl.

"When I started to train BB, I wanted him to become the best hero he could be. It's a common thing for my family, when we train people to the point where we're confident they can fend for themselves. I want to be reassured that you all can do the same. So, I want you all to do your best, and become your strongest selves. Can you guys do that?"

"Of course we can!" Ochaco said.

"Great, thanks Kirby." You said pinching Ochaco's cheeks.

She stood there a little surprised at the gesture. But she smiled nonetheless.

A car horn sounded, you looked towards that familiar car. "Time for me to go, I'll see you drug dealers later."

They waved at you a little taken aback at the name.

"Oh wait before I leave," you started. "your friend Iida."

"What about him?" Mina asked.

"You guys need to keep a close eye on him."

"Huh why?" The earphone girl asked.

"You'll probably find out later tonight when you watch the news." They still looked confused. "Anyway, I better get going, see ya."

With that you left the class behind, and got into the car.

"What's up Y/N!" Mic said excitedly.

"I'm good." You said taking the puppy into your arms.

"So is he getting a name or?" Sibyl asked.

"Kuroko." You said.

"Isn't that the quiet kid from Kuroko's no Basketball." He asked you.

"Yeah, if you remember there is dog on there just like him." You tickled the puppy's belly as wiggled his body on your legs.

"So how'd you like the festival?" Aizawa asked.

"It was fun, although I did miss a lot of the fights." Your voice was dejected.

"Well one things for sure you left a large impression on the audience." Mic said as he drove.

A scoff escaped your lips. "They shouldn't have been talking shit then."

"Either way," Aizawa started. "I'm confident that a lot of heros are gonna want you."

"But of course," you said with a smile. "who wouldn't want to work this?"

**********************************************

10696 words

Damn this shit was long! Probably shouldn't have tried to fit all this in one part, but I love hurting myself apparently. Now I know there wasn't a villain attack during the festival but your character is analytical, and I did not want to analyze 13 fights. That's too much, even if I did do this over the course of several chapter, I wanted to stay true to the 5 chapters per update and this was just supposed to be a trip to the court followed by you getting to know the class before actually attending. Next chapter will be your first day. But since that one didn't have a lot going on, it might be short. Please don't hate me for making this chapter long as fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.2K 21
COMPLETED Todobaku fanfic Depressed Baku ######################### "N-No! Please!" I was being dragged down the hall to the scariest leader in histor...
13.1K 370 26
Barbarian! Katsuki Bakugo x Hybrid! Female! Reader AU Mha/Bnha AU Thank you to @BizzyArtist (Xueyun) for helping me with grammar errors! Rumors have...
484K 17.4K 40
COMPLETE!!! He has hidden it for so long and he has done it so well, but Bakugou has a big secret. In his last year of middle school he was sexually...
261K 6.1K 34
On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secretly complete her bucket list with her be...