QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 53♣

2.9K 133 105
By stellaandmybella

Adiva's P.O.V:-

"Hey, girlie, what's up?" I quickly hide my painting as soon as I hear Khristina's voice, as she ambles into the art room. "Why did you hide it?" She scowls raising her voice.

"Shh....." I place my finger on my lips, gesturing her to keep quiet, while getting up from my stool and walking towards her. I drag her by her wrist and make her sit on another stool while I sit on mine. "It's a surprise for Zacharias. I plan on gifting him on his birthday." I reveal, placing her hand in mine.

"Wow! Really? Now I definitely want to see it." She jumps excitingly.

"Oh...No...No...No...You can't." I jump in front of her.

"Why?" She pouts, resting her hand on her waist.

"Cause I want Zacharias to be the one to see it first.."

"Oooo" She whistles. "How far are you done with it?"

"It's almost done...Just some final touches are left to be given."

"There are still two months for his birthday. You have got ample of time with you."

I shake my head, "No, I have to complete it by today so that I can have my complete attention towards my exams."

"Oh yes right...How far are you done with your studies? And what about your project?"

"I'm done with the project. Will submit it before the exams. And about studies, I am still on it. After Zacharias's accident and all, I got so busy in all those things that I haven't touched my books for a week." I sigh before I ask, "What about you?"

"Yeah right. Even I was unable to focus on anything. I couldn't study, even if I tried to. I felt as if I was going crazy...He really gave us quite a fret there."

"I would have not been able to live if anything worse would have happened to him that day....I can't live without him Khristina...I can't imagine my life without him..." A lone tear escapes my eyes, as I vent out, my gaze fixated on my hands resting on my lap.

It has been a week since I realized my feelings for my husband. It was at that time when his chopper was sabotaged and he had gone missing, that I realized how deep my feelings ran for him. It was that day, realization hit me like a truck and I realized, that I have fallen in love with my husband. So much, that it hurts....It hurts to the point where my life ceases to exists without him.

Chuckling to myself, I wipe the tears with the back of my hand, "I am sounding crazy right now, aren't I?" I speak, looking at her.

She smiles warmly, shaking her head. "No, you aren't. I understand what you are feeling." She pats my hand in understanding.

"You tell me, you want something from me?" I inquire, diverting the topic.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Tomorrow you'll be accompanying me to the university right?"

"Why, yes...I've to exchange some books from the library and a lecture or two to attend."

"Perfect." She rubs her hands. "You remember Steven, right? My friend from high school?"

"Yeah...The guy we met outside the university a few days ago."

"Yes, him. He called me a while ago and asked me for a lunch with him tomorrow, as he will be leaving back to London the following night. So, it's kinda you know...A farewell lunch."

I know where this is going, "Khristina..." I try to speak.

"No! You can't say no...." She interrupts me. "I am not gonna hear anything other than yes from you."

Exhaling a long breath, I try to convince her, "Tina, please try to understand. He is your friend, what would I do by coming over there? You do know last time, how it turned out to be so awkward. Seriously it felt like third-wheeling."

"Nonsense, it's nothing like that." She counters, waving her hand. "...And he himself insisted me to invite you..."

I furrow my eyebrows at his incredulous invitation, "Why would he do that? Isn't it weird? And he is your friend, not mine."

She shrugs, "I know, but I didn't think too much about it. And besides, Alyosha knows I will be meeting Steven."

My eyebrows rise in conjecture, "And he is okay with that? Cause, from what I know is, every man in this family is overly possessive and it doesn't take much for them to turn into an alpha male when it comes to their better halves."

She giggles, "Well, he is not my better half..."

I roll my eyes, "You are already his better half. Did you forget that you are engaged to him? And soon you will be married to him. So, practically yes, you are his better half." I contend.

"I know...I know...And as you said, he didn't allow me at first, but when I said that you will be accompanying me, he gave in reluctantly."

"What?" I look at her flabbergasted. "When did I agree with that? Khristina you didn't even ask me before vouching my name in front of Alyosha. Poor man might have thought that, if I am accompanying you, that means Zacharias permitted me to go with you and he knows about it." I castigate her for her lie.

She looks not so guilty as mischievousness twinkles in her eyes. "Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen. You are worrying too much. I promise it will be no more than an hour."

I sigh, shaking my head. "You won't give up, would you?"

"Nope" She giggles, popping out the alphabet 'p'.

"Fine, I will ask Zacharias..."

Rolling her eyes, she rests her hands on her hips. "Must you ask everything to Zach?"

"Yes," I reply in an obvious tone. "And also in order to convert your lie into truth, I definitely need his permission."

"Okay, do whatever you want. I am just happy that you will be accompanying me." She says, before trotting out of the room.

"As if I had a choice..." I grumble.

"I heard that..." She shouts.

"It was meant for you to hear..." I retort as she walks out of the room.

Zacharias had gone back to the office today. His injury was almost healed by now. I had a talk with Clementia a day before. She herself had called me to inform that her parents had gained consciousness and were doing well. They will soon be discharged from the hospital in the next couple of days. She also got hold of their home and properties. I was happy to hear that. Happy, that my friend was at last rescued out of her misery.

The next day, as me and Tina walk through the university, she speaks, "I am happy that Zach allowed you to accompany me for lunch."

I scrunch my eyebrows giving her a puzzled look. Her eyes enlarge looking at my perplexed expression.

"Don't tell me, you didn't ask." She says, pointing her look towards me.

"What?" I am still clueless about her behavior.

"Jesus! How could you forget? We were supposed to have lunch with Steven, remember?"

I smack my palm on my forehead, as soon as I realize what she is talking about. "Oh, God! I am so sorry Khristina, it literally slipped out of my mind." Seeing the disappointed look in her eyes, I speak quickly, "Don't worry, I'll call and inform him."

Her eyes lit instantly and she jumps happily. "Then what are you waiting for? Call him now.." She chirps happily. I chuckle at her excitement.

"Fine, I am calling."

Fetching the phone out of my bag, I dial my husband's number. Tina waits in anticipation, chewing her bottom lip, as I wait for Zacharias to pick up the call. After several rings, the phone is diverted to voicemail. I shake my head, as she looks at me expectantly.

"He is not receiving my call. Apparently, he is busy in one of his meetings. He did say, he had some 2-3 important back-to-back meetings." Her shoulders slump in dejection. "Don't worry, I'll try calling him again after some time. If he still doesn't pick u the calls, then I'll leave him a message, okay?" I assure her when I watch her crestfallen face. She smiles nodding her head before we head towards the library.

I tried calling Zacharias after every half an hour, but still, there was no response from his side. Sighing disappointingly, I, at last, send him a text message informing him about my lunch with Tina and her friend at a restaurant.

We meet at the gate, when Tina asks, "Did he pick up the call?'

"No, but don't worry I've texted him and informed him about our scheduled lunch. He will see it, as soon a he gets free."

"Okay, let's go. Steven is waiting for us at 'The Royal Blue' restaurant."

"And, how far is it?" I inquire, as we settle inside the car.

"Half an hour away from here." She informs while Jackson drives us to the restaurant.

I again try calling Zacharias, yet he doesn't pick up the call. Soon we reach the restaurant, and Jackson informs us about our arrival at the destination. I look around and find this place a little secluded from the bustling area. He informs us that he will be waiting for us in the car. We thank him before getting down and walking towards the entrance.

Khristina scans around, her eyes searching for her friend, as we enter the restaurant. She soon spots him sitting in the far corner near the window. He waves his hand grinning, as soon as his eyes land on us. Tina smiles and waves back, before dragging me with her.

"I hope we are not late," Tina informs as we take our seats.

"No...No....Not at all...In fact, I myself have arrived a couple of minutes back." He replies, smiling at us.

"Oh, that's good then..."

"Okay, let's order first. I am starving.." He announces, rubbing his palms together before clicking his fingers and asking the waiter to come over.

As we awaite our order, Tina indulges him in a conversation. After sometime, I feel Steven's gaze peircing on my hand. I look up and watch his eyes travelling on my finger ring, every now and then. Curling my fingers into a fist, I bring my hand under the table and set it on my lap. Noticing my action, he smiles sheepishly at me.

"Sorry, Can't help my eyes from looking at it. It's just so unique and beautiful. I really love that piece of art. Please can you tell me, from where did you get that ring?" He urges looking at me.

"I told you it's a gift..." I reply squirming in my seat.

"Steven, will you just drop it? Jesus, I don't understand why are you so obsessed with it? It's just a ring. Tell me one thing Steven, did you request her presence just to make her feel uncomfortable?" Khristina growls angrily. I place my palm on her, gesturing her to relax.

Steven raises his hands in surrender. "Whoa....Cool down tigress. I liked it cause of its uniqueness...Not a big deal. And about making her feel uncomfortable, I didn't intended on doing that. I am sorry if I made her feel that way."

Khristina rolls her eyes, "Yeah, not a big deal. You know what, just fuck off. We are leaving. Common Adiva..." She says, getting up from her seat.

Steven jumps from his seat and stands in front of us. "Hey...Hey..I am sorry okay...I am sorry...Just relax and let's enjoy our lunch...I don't wanna spoil it for anything."

Tina scoffs, folding her hands against her chest, "Spoil my ass...You've already spoiled it..." She glares at him angrily.

"Hey, I said I am sorry, please don't go."

Tina jerks her hand when he tries to catch hold of her wrist. "Well, do one thing, shove your sorry up in your ass...We have lost our appetite. Common Adiva." She starts dragging me along towards the exit of the restaurant.

"Coming here was indeed a bad idea..." She grumbles walking out.

Just then my phone starts ringing and I sigh in relief when I see my husband's name flashing on the screen. I answer his call, as soon as we walk out, with Tina still dragging me towards the car.

"Zacharias..." I speak.

Suddenly, I feel my phone being snatched away from me, causing me to yelp and stagger on my feet.

"Adiva, careful..." Tina chides softly, but as soon as she turns towards me, and scrutinizes my pale expressions, she looks befuddled. But soon turns rigid, sensing someone behind us.

Without turning back, we try to make a run, but two strong arms confine us in their tight grasp making us scream in consternation. My phone was thrown on the ground and crushed under one's feet.

"Leave us, who the fuck do you think you all are?" Tina screams, fighting under their hold, as more men surround us.

'Where the hell is Jackson? God, why didn't we listen to allow more guards to accompany us?'

We start fighting under their hold, and about to scream again when they muffle our screams by clamping their hands on our mouths before dragging us towards a black van. We keep thrashing around, struggling under their vice grip, trying to scream, as they drag us inside the van.

"Let us go, you bastards!!!" Tina screams, as they start tying our hands and legs, while we thrash under their hold.

But suddenly, our actions are ceased as soon as our eyes land on the person sitting in front of us.

"Steven?" Tina's voice comes out a mere whisper.

There he is, sitting in front of us with his hands folded behind his head. A sickeningly evil smirk playing on his lips. "Welcome on board, my dear friend"

"Steven.....You bastard!!!! What the fuck is all this?" Tina bellows angrily.

Shaking his head he speaks, "Tsk....Tsk...Tsk....I always thought you to be a smart and intelligent girl Khristina. I never knew you would be this dumb. If you would have had lunch with me like a good girl, I wouldn't have to go through the problem of dragging you into the van. You both would have been having a nice nap by now and it would have proved rather easier for us to throw your limp bodies into the van, instead of hearing your screechy voices. But it's okay, at least you deserve to know why are you kidnapped. After all, you are my friend."

"Cut the crap, you bastard, and come to the point, why did you kidnap us?" She hisses gritting her teeth.

Leaning forward he speaks, "Dad would be so proud of me when he will know that I've got hold of Falcon's two of his biggest weaknesses."

"Falcon?" I whisper.

"Oh, so you are the bastard son of Sullivan." Tina smirks.

Steven's eyes split in anger, as he grips her chin in a tightening hold. "I don't think you are in a position to use such a language."

"I trusted you..." She whispers meekly.

"Well then, you can't exactly blame me, can you? It was your mistake to trust me. Didn't Falcon taught you to trust no one?"

"What the hell are you talking about and who the hell is this Falcon?" She hisses, turning her head sideways.

He leaves her chin and throws his head back before he starts laughing like a hyena. But suddenly he stops laughing and looks at her iniquitously. "You really thought we wouldn't know? We are Sullivan's...We keep an eye on our enemy like hawks. What did your brother think, just by showing some stupid moves he would be the King? Huh...He is nowhere closer to my father. It should be him who truly deserves to be the King."

This time Tina starts laughing uncontrollably. "King? That pathetic loser Sullivan? Oh god! Steven, the joke was really a good one...From when did you become such humorous? Cause last time I remembered, you were one pathetic dumbo and a loser, just like that pathetic shit of your father.

"Shut up you bitch!" He hisses yanking her hair making her scream in pain.

"Go to hell asshole!" Tina growls and spits on his face.

This action causes his eyes to turn darker in rage. Rubbing the spit off his face, he backhands her. Her body collides on mine due to the impact. I am thrown sideways, my head colliding with the door.

"Aaahhh!!!" I cry out, as I feel a sharp pain shooting on my forehead and I feel liquid trickling down from my cheekbones. I raise my tied hands and touch my forehead while gasping in horror as I look at my blood coated fingers.

'Don't look at it Adiva..' I chant in my head, squeezing my eyes shut.

Khristina fumbles with her tied hands, as she tries to hold me. "Are you alright sweety?" She looks at me concerned. I merely nod my head. "Jesus! You are bleeding!" I wince as she tries to touch my tear-stained face. My eyes land on her now bruised cheek and a busted lip.

"He hurt you" I whisper, as I cup her face with my bloodied hands.

"Aww...So much love between both sisters-in-law....I am touched." He fake gasps, placing his hand dramatically on his chest, making our heads snap in his direction.

"Shocked?" He grins evilly tilting his head.

"She is not my sister-in-law. She is my best friend." She lies gritting her teeth.

"Who are you trying to fool here? Didn't you learn by now, nothing can be hidden from us?" He smirks pulling something out of his pocket.

Our eyes distend, as soon as they land on the picture in his hand. It's the photo from our second date when Zacharias had taken me to the restaurant. The one where we were kissing each other. It was one of our intimate moments. I am appalled as I look at it. But how is this possible, when Zacharias had ensured that no one would be able to see us or invade our private time?

'How can someone so easily invade others' privacy?'

I look at him in disgust.

"I can't believe it, you disgust me...." Tina spites wryly.

"Oh so now you admit that she is indeed his wife." Gesturing towards me, he grins evilly.

"You knew her when you met her the first time." Tina whispers.

Resting his hands behind his head, he replies, "Of course I knew her. I had everything investigated. It was then that I decided it was time to meet my long lost friend. And the ring, it confirmed all my suspicions. What say? Shouldn't I be awarded for my best acting skills?" He grins in a sickening manner.

Tina scoffs, "That's why you were so persistent in inviting her for the lunch."

"Smart girl, but late..." He points out.

"Please let us go. I don't know who you are or what do you want, but please let us go." I pleas tears continue to fall down my cheeks.

He looks at me. I jerk my head back, as he traces my cheek with his repulsive fingers.

"Don't you dare touch her." Tina hisses.

Ignoring her, he speaks, "Aww....Such a naive little thing you are. Didn't your dear husband tell you what he does?"

"Don't you fucking dare Steven" Tina interrupts growling at him.

Waving her off, he continues, "You don't know? Your husband dearest is known as Falcon. The Russian mafia, who claims to be the king of the underworld." I give him a perplexed look at his declaration.

"I said shut the fuck up!" Tina bellows.

"Why? After all, she does have the right to know about your family."

He brings his attention back towards me, "The one you think to be your sweet husband is nothing but a facade. He is a monster in reality. An assassin, a cold-blooded murderer, a killer machine."

I shake my head vigorously, trying to block away from his voice. 'No, my Zacharias is not a murderer...'

Suddenly, he moves closer to me. "I've got to say, Zacharias has got one hell of a hot and sexy chick for himself. Lucky him.." I cringe at his words. All of a sudden, he grabs my head and pulls my headscarf. I gasp at his sudden atrociousness.

"Leave her you pig!!" Tina keeps thrashing and shouting beside me while trying to reach me fighting under the hold of another man.

"My..My..My...What a beauty you are.." He starts tracing his fingers from my hairs to my face, as I flounder under his hold, trying to get out of his vice grip. "I bet your husband enjoys fucking you. After all, who wouldn't want to have such a nice piece of meat."

Having had enough of his disgusting talk, I gather all my courage and kneed him hard between his legs making his grip loosen on me. He starts yelling and groaning in pain. I hear Tina snicker beside me.

"You bitch, you will be punished for this." He raises his fist and is about to hit me when the van comes to an abrupt screeching halt. Turning his head, he growls, "Why the fuck did you stop the van?"

"We are ambushed, boss." Terrified, the driver gulped.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He growls agitatedly banging the door beside him.

A smirk forms on Tina's lips, as she looks at Steven's maddening state.

"Zacharias" She mouths. I smile nodding my head.

Suddenly, the door is pushed open, and instantly, Steven points a gun towards us while the men drag us out of the van. The whole scene pushed me back to the horror of my wedding day. Good thing they had at least removed the ropes tied to our legs. The same two burly men were holding us in a tightening grip. I am sure that was going to leave a bruised mark. Blood was still oozing out of my injured head. Droplets of blood falling on my shirt. My headscarf was misplaced from my head due to the manhandling. I feel exposed as the men keep on dragging us out of the car.

Khristina looks at me. Her teary eyes filled with guilt as if all this is her fault. I blink my eyes, as I look at her swollen and bruised cheek. After dragging us in front of the van, they come to a stop. Yanking our hairs, they press the gun on our temple. A searing pain shot through my scalp and I feel as if my hairs are being ripped from the roots. From the corner of my eye, I see my husband and all the four brothers standing in front of the cars.

A sense of relief washes over me. Even if I am to die today, At least I will be happy that the last thing I will be seeing is my husband's beautiful face and his captivating eyes while I die.

I watch all the men pointing their guns at Steven's goons. I look at my husband. Our eyes lock momentarily for a second before he diverts his attention behind me.

"Ask your men to put down their guns Ivanov, or else your beautiful wife and sister's pretty brains will be blown in front of you." Steven growls, his voice wavering as he presses the gun more into the skin.

Tilting his head, Zacharias places his hand in his pocket, as he leans against the car. His face void of all emotions. How are all these brothers calm, is beyond me. It's as if they know what they are doing. "Really? Go ahead." The sadistic coldness of his command is inescapable.

Before I could comprehend anything further, I find the tightening grip on the man and Steven loosening around me. A high pitched scream emitting through Steven. I gasp in horror, as I watch the two bodies of burly men slouched on the ground, their eyes blank, blood oozing out from their head, while Steven howls in agony, holding his bloodied hand.

Within seconds, I am being picked up and pulled in a familiar embrace. My head being pulled and hidden under the large thick coat and pressed against a hard chest. I still am trembling and shivering in fear, my hands clutching his shirt in a firm grip, afraid of letting go. My tears and the blood on my forehead soaking his shirt.

Placing me inside the car, he fetches his handkerchief from his pocket and presses it against my wounds. I wince at the pain. I am still in a complete state of shock, my mind numb. I watch him clenching and unclenching his jaw as he looks at me. "Lie down here, and don't you fucking dare to get up." He orders sternly, pushing me on the seat, making me lie down, and covering my body with his jacket.

Locking the door behind me, he storms away angrily. I don't know what gets over me maybe I am just curious to know what is happening out there. But I regret it as soon as I raise my head and watch through the screen glass. Gasping in horror, I watch the scene unfold in front of me.

Steven was bent on his knees and held by Demyan and Igor. Arton standing some steps away with his hands folded against his chest, as Zacharias and Alyosha stand in front of Steven strapping black gloves on their hands, while Ivanov's men kill the rest of the goons and throw their bodies into the van.

I watch Zacharias walking towards Steven and before I could blink an eye, he lands a punch square on his face. He grips his right wrist with his gloved hands and twists his fingers obnoxiously snapping the bone out of its socket. Steven lets out a blood curdling scream, as he attempts to pull his hand from his grip. Igor tightens his hold around his shoulder, his eyes filled with venom. I can't believe Igor. My playful best friend and brother had turned into a completely different person. This is not my playful Igor, nor are these my brothers and husband. They all had turned into monsters who were enjoying the brutal killing as if it was some kind of a football match.

Alyosha pulls his other hand and starts following the lead of his brother. Crimson blood stains the ground in an overburdened runnel. Zacharias moves at Steve's clothed torso and shoves a deathly blow to the ribs. He lets out another series of high pitched cries from the torturous affliction as blood starts flowing from his mouth. I can't hear what they are telling him while landing series of punches on his body.

A languid scream of horror escapes my lips as I watch the gruesome scene in front of me. I feel bile rising in my throat as I watch the gruesome scene in front of me.

'No! This can't be my husband....This is not my Zacharias....' I shake my head vigorously, wishing it all to be some kind of a nightmare. But no, it's a reality. A heartbreaking reality. Steven was right. My husband is a bloody cold blooded murderer. I can't believe the person whom I believed to be a loving and caring man had turned into a brutal killing machine in less than seconds. The people whom I had grown to love as my family were bloody monsters.

How many skeletons are lying in his closet that I yet need to discover?

I watch his men throwing Steven's half conscious body into the van with other dead bodies. Zacharias and Alyosha discard their bloodied gloves and throw them over the van. Lighting a cigar, Zacharias flicks between his fingers, before throwing it behind him. A loud sound resonates, making the car tremble, as I watch and scream in trepidation, the van loaded with dead bodies engulfed in huge flames.

After giving some orders to his men, Zacharias turns around and starts walking towards the car. His brothers too follow his lead and start walking towards their respective cars. I am completely frozen at my spot, my mind and body completely numb from the horror that was just witnessed by my eyes. My heart flagellating against my ribcage.

As soon as the car door opens, my heartbeat increases erratically. I feel the tendons standing out on my neck as I come face to face with my husband. The bile rises in my throat and before I knew it, I push him and stagger out of the car before puking my guts out.

"Fuck!!" I hear him curse loudly, as he pulls back my hairs to one side.

"Is everything alright?" I hear Artyon's voice.

Она, блядь, все видела

(She fucking saw everything) Zacharias bellows in his mother tongue.

Какого хрена Зак, ты разве не сдвинул ползунок?

(What the fuck Zach, didn't you pull the partition slide?) Artyon admonishes.

Это чертовски выскользнуло из моей головы

(It fucking slipped out of my mind)

Что ж, тогда поздравляю, братан, ты только что облажался для всех нас

(Well then congrats bro, you just screwed up for all of us) Artyon snaps before walking away from us.

I cower into the corner of the car hugging myself, as soon as he pulls me back into the car. My lips tremble and beads of sweat form on my forehead. The rivulet of tears continuously flowing down my cheeks.

"I fucking told you to lie down, didn't I?" He speaks in a cold voice, as he pulls me towards him.

I try to fight him instead, he pins me tightly in his arms digging his nails into my flesh causing a whimper to escape my lips, but he wouldn't care less instead he pulls me on his lap and forcefully places my head on his chest. Placing the jacket, he covers me, while one of his men takes the seat behind the wheel, before revving up the vehicle. I listen to his erratic heartbeats, as he pulls up the partition. Zacharias hasn't loosened his grip on me even for a second, and as soon as we reach the manor, he picks me in his arms and exits the vehicle, and starts climbing the stairs to the entrance.

We are greeted by a worried Ana and the staff as soon as we enter the foyer. "Thank god, you both are safe." She exhales loudly, but Zacharias doesn't pay attention to her and starts ascending the stairs.

"What happened?" I hear her inquire.

"She knows" Comes Artyon's reply.

"Oh god! No!" I hear her gasp.

Even when we reach our room, instead of putting me down, Zacharias starts walking towards the bathroom. Placing me on the cold tiled floor of the bathroom, he starts the shower and starts removing his clothes, while caging me between the wall and him.

After standing in front of me in nothing but boxers, he pulls the scarf lying on my shoulders. Zacharias pulls off my shirt from over my head and pulls down my pants. I am standing in front of him in only my undergarments. Caressing my face, he pulls me towards him and crashes his lips on mine. I am unable to perceive anything turning myself into a torpefied doll. He keeps on kissing me like a savage, crushing me tightly in his arms.

"Fucking kiss me back dammit!!" He growls angrily pulling away when I don't respond to his kiss.

When I still don't speak a word, he shoves me against the wall and storms out of the bathroom banging the door behind him making me flinch. It's only when he walks out of the bathroom, I slump against the shower wall and burst into gut-wrenching sobs.

I cry hard realizing the betrayal of my husband and my family whom I loved so much. So the rumors about Falcon were true. What an irony! The rumored man whom I dismissed as some kind of a joke turned out to be a big shocking reality as my own husband. My husband is a monster, A bloody mafia king.

I was so dumb, that in spite of so many signs, I chose to ignore every single warning ringing in my head. They all very well fooled me into believing that a multi-billionaire like him has many enemies, and requires high end security and protection.

All those attacks, the guns, the guards surrounding you 24/7 and following you wherever you go....They all fooled me into believing all their lies that they fed me with. Huh, now I understand why he was so persistent in keeping our marriage under wraps. He made me eat food brought from the money that was drenched in people's blood.

Instantly, images of Zacharias and his brothers killing all of Steven's men flashes in front of my eyes, and the most gruesome torture and cold blooded murder of Steven done by my husband starts percolating my mind.

As I look down, I find blood floating all over the bathroom floor. I scream and run towards the exit, the blood trailing my footprints. I feel my breath choking in my throat, my heart pounding in my chest, and nausea hit me again. My body starts to tremble as my breathing becomes erratic, feeling as if my life is draining out of my body, and I am about to fall when a pair of arms encapsulate me in their familiar embrace.

I try to speak, but nothing comes out of my mouth. I feel myself being placed on the bed before those pair of soft lips fall on mine while his hands caress my bareback. I slowly start coming back to my senses, the kiss deepens. I push him back with all my strength.

"You are not my Zacharias...." I mumble, before losing my consciousness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fresh aroma of pancakes, egg toast, and coffee wakes me up from my slumber. The first thing I notice is the changed pair of clothes on my body.

"You are awake....Good. Have your breakfast, we need to talk." I look at him walking towards me and a surge of repleted fury builds inside me, as he leans forward and caresses my cheeks. Swatting his hand away, I push him as I get down the bed staggering on my feet.

"What the fuck?" He growls.

"Don't you dare touch me with your bloodied hands. Stay away from me." I shout pointing my finger towards him.

"Zhena, listen to me...." He tries to speak when I interrupt him.

"No, you listen to me. You dared to hide such a big truth from me. You made a fool out of me. The whole family turned me into a laughing stock. Casting yourself as a multi-billionaire to hide your true identity as a bloody mafia king, a bloody cold-blooded murderer. How could you? You deceived me, played with my feelings....Huh....Now I realize, everything about you, your love, your affection was all a facade..."

Tilting his head, he speaks, "Really? You never felt anything for all the moments that took place between us?"

"No" I lie, turning my head away. Looking back at him, I continue, "You cheated me..."

"I did not cheat you.." He argues back.

"Lying is cheating."

"I did not lie." He again denies it.

"I just hid it from you"

"Exactly, you hid the biggest truth of your life from me. Marriage is based on truth and trust, but you broke it, Zacharias. Huh, here I was like a fool, happy that I've got such an honest man as my husband, but turns out he has his own skeletons that he has managed to hid it so well in his closet. Turns out I was the only one being honest from the start of this relationship. You never trusted me, nor ever shared any part of your life with me, and there is not a single thing about my life that you don't know. Why?" I cry out.

I watch him clenching his fists, and his jaw ticking, as he tries to come closer towards me, when I shout, "No! Don't come near me....Don't come near me....You..You are just like him...A monster..." I shake my head, as tears flow down my cheeks.

Clenching his jaw, he walks towards the table, and before I know it, he smashes the vase against the wall causing a scream to escape my lips, as the vase collides and disintegrates against the floor. He walks out of the room fuming angrily, but not before shutting the door with a loud bang behind him.

Walking towards the bed, I cry curling myself and hugging the pillow. Exhaustion takes over me and I fall myself to sleep.

Another exciting chapter for you guys.....

Vote, Share, Like, Comment, and Follow.....

P.S:- I don't know whether you guys find my story that mundane that you people don't even bother to comment on my chapters. If it is so, please tell me, I would rather stop posting my story altogether. After working all day, I post my chapters just for you people and I hardly get any comments. Please be candid and tell me, is my story that boring to you, that you don't find it enough to post a single comment from each one of you? Anyways, I wanted to inform you, people, that if you all continue to disregard my hard work, I will stop posting my work on Wattpad and post my story on a web novel. I have already got an offer to join their forum. I would love to work where at least my work is recognized and praised. Your wish ahead....

Total words-6095

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 83.7K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...
304K 8.1K 65
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.❞ 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗕...
171K 3.3K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...
150K 2.2K 23
Mature content | Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any means. She grew up le...