Pokémon Sword and Shield: Anm...

By AnimeLoverMurillo

Bella has no recollection of her memories but when she woke up she was covered in bruises and held onto a Roc... More

Bella's Info
Chapter 1 ~ The Forgotten
Chapter 2 ~ A New Journey
Chapter 3 ~ First Catch in Galar, Bella Style
Chapter 4 ~ The Gym Challenge Begins
Chapter 5 ~ Young Milo Had a Farm
Chapter 6 ~ First Battle, Bella Style
Chapter 7 ~ Ahoy Matey
Chapter 8~ Battling Fire with Fire: Part 1
Chapter 9 ~ Battling Fire with Fire: Part 2
Chapter 10 ~ Ultra Beast Unleashed
Chapter 11 ~ Recovering The Memories
Chapter 12 ~ Reborn Bella
Chapter 13 ~ Bump in the Night
Chapter 14 ~ Rise of Bella and Scorch
Chapter 15 ~ Gym Leader Audition - Part 1
Chapter 16 ~ Gym Leader Audition - Part 2
Chapter 17 ~ Ice and Rock Don't Get Along
Chapter 19 ~ Battling the Darkness
Chapter 20 ~ Dragon Tamer vs The Quartet Knights - Part 1
Chapter 21 ~ Dragon Tamer vs The Quartet Knights - Part 2
Chapter 22 ~ Semifinals Gala
Chapter 23 ~ Semifinals and Search for Leon
Chapter 24 ~ Champion Cup
Chapter 25 ~ Eternatus Rises
Chapter 26 ~ Zacian and Zamazenta
Chapter 27 - Sword vs Shield
Chapter 28 - Wedding Battle

Chapter 18 ~ Will Darkness Prevails?

406 10 3
By AnimeLoverMurillo

Valarie, Gladion, and her students hurry to go to Spikemuth where Bella was being held, but while they come up with a plan of attack. Bella is face to face with the leader of Team Yell, just what will she do to save herself. We'll soon find out.

Bella's P.O.V

Bella: W-Why do you want the Ultra Beast, it doesn't belong to you!
Piers: and neither does it belong to you, hand it over or else
Bella: N-N-No, Cosmo deserves to be free to go back home!! I won't let you have him!!
Piers: Guess I don't have a choice [snap his finger]

One of the members of Team Yell snatched my backpack out of my hands as they walk up to him and hand my backpack to Piers, I tried to reach out to grab it but one of them held me back. I watch as Piers rummage through my backpack when he found the poke ball he was looking for, I grew nervous and watch as he opened the poke ball and saw that it was empty.

Piers: Huh? What's all this? Why isn't it-
Bella: I forgot to tell you... Cosmo isn't with me, because Cosmo is safe!!

I escaped this guys grasp and snatched my backpack away as I ran for my dear life, all the way to the entrance when I saw that it was closed. I grabbed one of my poke balls out and knew this had to be Silvally's, I brought out a Fairy-type memory disk for him as I let Silvally loose.

Bella: Silvally!! I choose you!!

[Silvally appears]

Silvally: [growls]
Bella: Silvally, take this Fairy-type memory disk and become the fearsome fairy!!
Silvally: [growls] [roars]
Bella: All right Silvally, let's bust this door open and-
???: Hold it right there!!

We both looked back and saw Piers with his team, as they stood their grounds and I stood mine. Silvally stood in front of me and growled at Team Yell as they back away while their leader stays his ground.

Piers: Okay, so we know your friends have your "Cosmo" safe and sound... However, I doubt we'll have to wait for another opportunity to get Cosmo
Bella: Oh yeah, what makes you so sure about that!?
Piers: [chuckles] The reason why is because I'm their next destination
Bella: But, that means... No, you can't be!!
Piers: Yup, I'm the Dark-type Gym Leader, surprised? Sure you are, now knowing in your situation you got no where to run, however if you want to leave you'll have to face me in a Pokémon battle, but before you do, you'll have to face my team, if you managed to do that I'll battle you
Bella: And if I win you let me leave this place!!
Piers: You have my word on that
Bella: [glares] Then you're on

Piers and the rest of Team Yell left with him while I was escorted to an area to change into my uniform, I got ready and assembled my team together, I know that Dark-types are weak against Fairy, Bug, and Fighting types. So I planned to use Pixie, Diane, Scorch, Silvally, and Mona. However I was stumped with who would be my sixth member when Nico appeared and barked at me.

Bella: You wanna be part of this battle?
Nico [Nickit]: Nic!
Bella: But... Okay, Let's do it

I got ready and tied my hair into a ponytail as I left with Nico by my side as we walked through the area, but when we did I hit something hard and so did Nico, however when we looked up we saw nothing until we saw two grunts showing up.

Team Yell Grunt Male A: Gym Challenger. You wanna get past me, but I don't want that. Basically, it's a battle between our desires [take out a poke ball] Let's go Linoone!!

[Linoone appears]

Bella: All right [take out a poke ball] Come on out!! Pixie!!

[Pixie appears]

Bella: All right Pixie!! Use Dazzling Gleam!

Pixie activated Dazzling Gleam with made a huge affect on Linoone, but he stood his grounds and attacked, Pixie dodged his attacks until she used Moonblast to knock him out.

Bella: Alright!! That's the way!!
Team Yell Grunt Male A: You and your Pokémon broke through! I don't wanna let you through! That's why I was waitin' all squeezed in this crack. But since I lost, it was really all for nothin'! Whatever. You won, so I guess I'll step aside

The two members ran off leaving us confused but we just went on ahead and hurried, however when we reached halfway we got stopped by some kind of invisible wall of some sort and slid to the ground. I looked up and saw a kanto Mr. Mime there which made me confused, until I heard some footsteps from behind and saw two members of Team Yell appear.

Team Yell Grunt Girl B: What's this? A Gym Challenger made it though? All us Team Yell members have blocked the way. Don't think we'll just let you waltz through! Let's go Thievul!
Bella: [growls] I don't have time for this!! Pixie, use Moonblast now!!
Team Yell Grunt Girl B: Not so fast!! Thievul use Beat Up!!
Bella: Pixie!! Dodge it!!

Pixie dodged Thievul's attack as she used Moonblast towards Thievul, however she was successful in the end but still got a beating from Thievul, but she stayed strong.

Bella: Stay strong Pixie, let's use Dazzling Gleam!!

Pixie activated Dazzling Gleam as it creates a huge effect on Thievul and knocks her out, giving Pixie and I the win.

Bella: Way to go Pixie!!
Nico [Nickit] Nic Nic!! [jumps in joy]
Team Yell Grunt Girl B: I wasn't able... To properly greet you. That was... Totally unbelievable. Even my Pokémon are in awe of you and your team. Here, go on through. Check out our neon signs while you're at it

I didn't know why but as soon as they ran past Mr. Mine, he decided to tag along with them. That's when I heard the buzz and saw that the neon sign turned on. I walked ahead carefully and saw that we could walk though, but as we walk by we saw that there were a few posters of Chairman Rose tampered and doodles on it, I didn't know why but it seems that they don't appreciate the Chairman at all. I continued walking ahead with Pixie and Nico by my side until we hear two people yelling on one of the buildings.

Team Yell Grunt Male A: I'm yellin' for no reason!

Out of no where two guys from Team Yell appear and blocked both my paths.

Team Yell Grunt Male A: Did I surprise you? I'm a little surprised how much my legs hurt from that landin'! If I stand still like this for too long, it'll hurt so bad I might cry. So I'll shake it off with a battle! Go on Scrafty!!

[Scrafty appears]

Bella: Hmm... Pixie, take a break [returns Pixie into her poke ball] [take out another poke ball] Now! Silvally!!

[Silvally appears]

Silvally: [growls]
Bella: Silvally, accept this Fairy-type memory disk!! [toss the disk towards Silvally]
Silvally: Rwar!!!
Bella: Now!! You Multi-Attack!!

Silvally charged at Scrafty as it caused a huge damage to Scrafty and sent him towards those boxes and crashes into it, making him knocked out.

Bella: Way to go Silvally!!
Silvally: Rwar!!! [growls]
Team Yell Grunt Male A: I lost! My leg pain's back, so it's a double shock! Well, it's true that I lost, but I pushed through the pain, so you should praise me for that! All right! Now that the pain's gone, I guess I'd better get outta here

They both soon left and I hopped on top of Silvally as Nico hopped on as well, we journey to the gym where we stopped to see Mr. Mime again, however we looked back and saw two female members of Team Yell back handspring towards us and landed right across from us with their banners

Team Yell Grunt Female A: The HP of your Pokémon not lookin' so good? I practiced that back handspring so much, even a pop star would be jealous of those moves. Were you surprised? Oi, be surprised, you! While you're in utter shock, I'm gonna sneakily win this battle! Let's do this Weavile!!
Bella: [hops off Silvally] I hope you're ready, because Silvally won't hold back!! Go Silvally! Use Muli-Attack!!

Just like the others, we were able to defeat them with a "One move win" like Valarie did at the Hotel.

Bella: Nice work!!
Team Yell Grunt Female A: Huh? Seriously? You've gotta be kiddin'... It's over already? Wha-?! I shoulda been practicin' my battle skills, not my backflip skills... Thanks for showin' me that. Guess I'll cheer for you from now on

They both backflip away as the Mr. Mime followed them, I got back on Silvally as we hurried along, while we were running we saw that they blocked out path which was a problem, however Silvally found another way and we went through a tunnel until we were stopped by another member of Team Yell.

Bella: You gotta be kiddin me!!
Team Yell Grunt Male B: Team Yell takes the field! This might be the Gym Challenge, but I won't let you ruin our cool secret hangout!
Bella: [sweat drop] I just saw it an hour ago, this is ridiculous!!
Team Yell Grunt Male B: All right, time for a pincer attack! We'll do whatever it takes to win!
Joshua: Ah! I didn't have enough time to get my disguise ready!
Bella: Huh? Disguise? Does that mean-
Joshua: That's right! Team Yell is actually made up of Spikemuth Gym Trainers!
Bella: Great, a tag team battle, Nico, it's your time to shine with Silvally
Nico [Nickit] Nic!!

I watch as Liepard and Drapion appear which made me feel worried, but we stood out grounds Silvally used Multi-Attack while Nico used Dig, Silvally managed to knock Liepard out while Nico gave Drapion a bit of damage, but however Nico got hit with Poison Fang which made me grew worried but he shook it off. After that Silvally finished it off with Multi-Attack once more and knocked Drapion out.

Bella: All right!! We did it!!
Team Yell Grunt Male B: It would've been better if you'd just lost to us...
Joshua: Did I lose as a member of Team Yell? It was I beaten as a Gym Leader?
Team Yell Grunt Male B: Ugh, whatever! Our Gym Leader's up next, but he's really strong. Got that? [runs away]
Joshua: I mean, everybody already knew the true identity of Team Yell, right? That means I won't get in trouble for not gettin' my disguise on, right? I sure hope so... [runs away]
Bella: What a weird group, come on guys, I need to heal you guys up and the rest of you. This is it, no turning back

Once my Pokémon were healed and ready, I walked up to where the stadium is set when I felt someone tap on my shoulders and scare me. I looked back and saw Marnie standing there, looking all worried about me.

Marnie: Bella, why are you here? And how did you manage to get passed the doors?
Bella: It's a long story Marnie, but right now an Ultra Beast's life is at stakes. I need to protect Cosmo from Piers
Marnie: My older brother? But why?!
Bella: He wants Cosmo and I'm not letting him have my precious Cosmo, he needs to return back home
Marnie: Bella... I'll go with you [pout] my big brother has some explaining to do!
Bella: Wait, big brother? Your brother is Piers, the leader of Team Yell?
Marnie: Leader? I never knew anything about that, what's going on?
Bella: Well, we're about to find out, I'm facing Piers and I'm not backing down

I walked up to the stadium and saw more members of Team Yell, well Gym Trainers cheering for Piers as he performed some rock music, however when I approached he stopped performing and looked at me.

Piers: [sigh]... So you're finally here, Huh? See, I'm... I'm not really not a great Gym Leader. Figured that's why nobody was comin' to challenge me [walks up to the battle field] I have good ears, so I overheard the whole thing about the city bein' shut up. When I was alone, it was like my soul was weepin'
Bella: And the battle? How will our Pokémon gigantamax?
Piers: This is a simple Gym Stadium. We can't even Dynamax our Pokémon, but well... I still hope you enjoy the battle
Bella: Oh believe me, I will

Team Yell went behind the fence while I stood my grounds and got ready to battle.

Piers: Now then... [smirk] [takes out his microphone] I'm the Gym Leader of Spikemuth, Piers, the Dark-type user! You wanna challenge me, even though you know you'll lose? Then this song's for you, foolish Trainer! Get ready for a mosh pit with me and my party! Spikemuth, it's time to rock!! [take out a poke ball] Let's rock Scrafty!!

[Scrafty appears]

Scrafty: Scrafty!!!
Bella: Silvally!! Unleash your beast roar!!!
Silvally: [jump into the field] Rwar!!! [growls]
Piers: Everyone, cheer on my Pokémon! Let's do it, Scrafty! Intimidate the opponent!!
Bella: [growls] Silvally!! Use Multi-Attack!!!
Piers: Scrafty!! Use Fake Out!!

Before Silvally could use Multi-Attack, Scrafty used Fake Out to make Silvally flinch that he couldn't focus at all, but then he used Iron Head and sent Scrafty to the ground as he created a huge crater. I smiled and saw that our luck has change, we then used Multi-Attack once more and it knocked Scrafty out. I cheered for Silvally while Nico cheered too, we're one step towards victory.

Piers: Let's go Malamar!

Piers brought out Malamar, which resembles an upside-down squid. Several purple tentacles with bright blue undersides sprout from the top of its head. It has yellow eyes with black sclerae, a dark pink beak-like mouth, and lighter purple eyelids. Its main body is dark purple and has six circular yellow lights on the front and back. There is also a yellow stripe nearly encircling its upper body. Covering its main body is a transparent mantle with two white fins on the bottom that function as legs. On each side of the mantle is a long tentacle with dark pink at the top and white, scythe-like fins at the ends. I grew nervous but stood my grounds along with Silvally.

Piers: Malamar's gonna mess you all up with it's Contray Ability!
Bella: 'Contray Ability? That doesn't sound good' Alright Silvally, use Iron Head!!
Piers: Malamar, Dodge it!!

Silvally attacked Malamar with Iron Head only to miss Malamar when he dodged it, all of the sudden, Malamar used Foul Play which caused a bit of damage to Silvally, however he stood his grounds and growled at Malamar.

Bella: Don't worry Silvally, you'll get him!! Now use Aerial Ace!!!
Piers: Damn, Malamar, dodge it!!
Bella: Your Pokémon want be able to dodge that! Do it now Silvally!!!

Silvally confounds Malamar, distracting him with his speed, then slashes towards Malamar which created a bit of damage, until Malamar used Foul Play once more. Silvally got hurt a bit more, he felt a bit weak but he stayed on the field. He used Multi-Attack to damage Malamar only for Silvally to get hit with Payback knocking both Malamar and Silvally out.

Bella: [gasp] Silvally!!
Piers: Aww~ too bad, I really wanted to see Silvally at it's full battle
Bella: Tch [glares] You... Silvally return [returns Silvally to it's poke ball] If you think I'm done, there's more where that came from! [take out another poke ball] Let's go!! Pixie!!!

[Pixie appears]

Pixie [Ponyta]: Neeeiiiigggghhhhh~
Piers: Let's rock, Obstagoon!

Before long Piers let lose a black-and-white, bipedal Pokémon. Its head sits forward of its body on a long, thick neck; it has a pointed snout like a badger. It has a thicker coat of gray fur around its forearms and lower legs, as well as around its back, and most of its chest like a vest. I swallowed hard when I realized it was going to be difficult, but I didn't let that scare me.

Piers: Time to meet another member of my crew! Face the proud, high roar of my Obstagoon!
Bella: 'I have a bad feeling about this, but I can't lose either' Alright Pixie, let's use Dazzling Gleam!!
Piers: Wrong move Bella, Obstagoon use Obstruct!!

Pixie used Dazzling Gleam only to be protected by the attack, I growled and told Pixie to use Dazzling Gleam once more which made a super effective attack, only for Obstagoon to use Shadow Claw, it caused a huge effect, but didn't let Pixie be knocked out, she stood her ground. I told her to use Psycho Cut, but Obstagoon used Obstruct to protect itself, I was getting more frustrated with this and told Pixie to use the same move but I forgot that Psychic moves have zero effect on Dark types. How could I forget about that!? Before I could tell Pixie what kind of move to use, Obstagoon used Shadow Claw once more knocking Pixie out.

Bella: [gasp] Pixie!!!
Piers: You're losing your touch kid, looks like it's the end for you
Bella: [growls] This isn't over yet!! [returns Pixie] 'What now? If I use Mona, she won't be able to beat Obstagoon with Obstruct, Scorch won't have a chance, and so will Diane, what will I do?'
Nico [Nickit]: Nic!!!!
Bella: Huh? Nico, you wanna battle Obstagoon?
Nico [Nickit]: Nic!!! [nods agreeably]
Bella: [faint smile] Okay, I choose Nico!!
Nico [Nickit]: [jumps into the field] Nic!! Nickit!!!
Piers: Ha! You think a little Nickit will have a chance, I'll believe it when I see it!! Now Obstagoon use Shadow Claw!!
Bella: I wouldn't be so sure about that!!! Nico!! Dodge it and use Foul Play!!

Nico dodged Shadow Claw as he rushed forwards and attacked Obstagoon with Foul Play, it didn't do much effect, but I could tell that Obstagoon was getting weaker.

Piers: Here's a number I had saved just for this! You lot in the stand better cheer me on!! Obstagoon use Throat Chop!!
Bella: Nico!! Dodge it!!

Nico kept dodging Obstagoon's attack, only to be hit and sent skidding toward me, I grew very nervous and didn't see Nico move at all.

Piers: Too bad, looks like your little baby Nickit is knocked-
Nico [Nickit]: N-N-Ni
Piers: Huh?
Bella: Nico?

I watched as Nico slowly got back up as he wobbled a bit trying to get back up, only to stumble a lot until he stood his ground and glared at Obstagoon.

Nico [Nickit]: Nic!! [growls]
Bella: Nico, are you sure you can handle this?
Nico [Nickit]: Nic! Nic! [nods agreeably]
Bella: [wipes her tears] Okay!! We got this
Piers: Really now? Let's see if your baby Nickit can dodge Obstagoon's Shadow Claw!!
Bella: Nico!! Stand your ground!! Don't let him taunt you!!
Nico [Nickit]: Nic!!
Bella: 'Wait for it... Wait for it...'

I watch as Obstagoon used Shadow Claw, however I waited till Obstagoon got a little closer until finally he got ready to strike.

Bella: 'Gotcha' Now Nico!! Use Dig!!!
Piers: Huh?!

Nico dug a whole as Obstagoon created a huge dust cloud, however when the dust cleared out, the whole was long gone and Obstagoon was left confused along with Piers and the rest of Team Yell.

Piers: What!? Where'd it go?
Bella: [smirk] Amazing fact, It erases its tracks with swipes of its tail. Very clever, so clever... That you won't see him coming!! Nico use Night Slash!!!

At first Piers looked at the ground to see if Nico would appear along with Obstagoon who was looking around, when suddenly Nico attacked from underneath and hit Obstagoon with an uppercut hit, knocking him out as he landed and stood his ground while Obstagoon slowly fell to the ground knocked out.

Bella: Yes!!! Way to go Nico!!!
Nico [Nickit]: Nic!!
Piers: Tch. I don't do encores, get it? Not songs... Not moves... Not Pokémon! Let's go Skuntank
Bella: Uh oh

[Skuntank appears]

Piers: Everyone's gonna stink, but who cares! Go, Skuntank! Use your Sucker Punch and Toxic!
Bella: All right Nico, we need to be smart about this, use Dig!!

Nico burrowed underground as he waited for the right moment to attack Skuntank until Piers spotted the ground from behind almost erupted that he command Skuntank to use Sucker Punch from behind, however Nico knew how to fool his enemy. As soon as Skuntank turned around, Nico appeared from the other direction as I told him to use Night Slash, it caused a bit of effect as Nico backed away from Skuntank.

Bella: Why don't we finish this and take him down with our Z-move, Nico?
Nico [Nickit]: Nic!! [nods agreeably]
Bella: Let's go!!!

I activated my Z-Ring as I perform the Z-move that I need in order for Nico to beat Skuntank, as I was performing the move, Skuntank and Piers grew nervous until the Z-Move was now activated.

Bella: Here we go!!! BLACK HOLE ECLIPSE!!!!!
Nico [Nickit]: Nic!!! NICKIT!!!!!!!

No One's P.O.V

After a long journey to reached to their destination, Valarie, Gladion, and their students reached to almost at Spikemuth where they tried to catch their breaths, however while Valarie was drinking a bottle of water, she spit take when they hear a humongous explosion coming from Spikemuth.

Valarie: [spit take] WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?
Gladion: What do you think happened?
Hop: No time to rest!!! We have to save Bella!!!
Valarie: You're right, let's get moving!!!

Meanwhile

Back at Spikemuth, the smoked cleared up and everyone saw Nico and Skuntank standing there, it only took a split 5 minutes until Skuntank collapsed and was knocked out, which mean that the battle was over and Bella won with Nico being the victor.

Nico [Nickit]: Nic!!
Bella: We won... We won!!! We did it Nico!!!
Piers: Ngh... [collapse] Me an' my team gave it our best. Let's meet up for a battle again some time...

Bella stopped cheering when she saw that Nico was swerving left and right until she came up and hugged Nico carefully, she picked him up and looked at him as he looked up at Bella covered in scratches and bruises.

Bella: You were fantastic Nico, you really did wow everyone that a little Nickit like you can beat a big bully like Obstagoon
Nico [Nickit]: Nic [licks her cheeks]
Bella: [giggle] You were amazing. Hm?
Piers:... I'm glad we were able to battle. Seems like my Pokémon feel the same way [walks up to Bella] You're amazing Bella, I can see what Kabu sees in you... No wonder why he was deciding to choose to retire soon... But a deal is a deal. Here's your Dark Badge

Bella hesitate but shifted Nico's body so she can hold him with one hand and shake Piers's hand, and take the Dark Badge. Bella smiled and looked up at Piers as he ruffled Bella's hair and smiled too, but not only that, he have Nico a berry to help him heal up.

Piers: Here's a uniform, too... I've actually been thinkin' about sellin' them at my concerts [hands her the Dark uniform]
Bella: [takes the uniform] Thank you, but... I'm not leaving just yet, why did you want Cosmo? Did you want him to force Cosmo to bring Ultra Beast to this world?
Piers: Huh? Why would I want Ultra Beast? No, I didn't do this just to get Ultra Beast...

Bella stood there in shock when she heard what Piers said next, at first she thought he had a reason to send Team Yell to bring her here just for an Ultra Beast, but she never thought this would be the reason why.

Piers: It was for your protection
Bella: My protection, from what?
Piers: Other Pokémon thieves. Like Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic, Plasma, Flare, and someone else has their eyes set for your Ultra Beast
Bella: Someone else?
Piers: It's best we talk about this somewhere else, why don't we go back to my home where-

[WHACK]

Marnie: Big Bro!!! You have some explaining to do!!!! [pout]
Piers: Okay okay, I'll explain everything!! Please stop hittin' me!!!

Bella's P.O.V

Me and Marnie were at their home, where we both sat at one of the sofa's while Piers sat across from us. Our Pokémon were munching on some Pokémon food while they regain their strength while I sat there in silence as Marnie glares and pouts at her older brother.

Marnie: Start talking... Now
Piers: Right, sorry Marnie
Marnie: Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to Bella!! Because of you Bella was scared!!
Piers: Right, sorry Bella, I didn't mean to try to scare you
Bella: It's okay, totally understandable. If I have to ask, If you didn't form Team Yell, does that mean the Gym Trainers formed the group just to prevent other Gym Challengers from battling the other Gym Leaders so that Marnie could reach the top?
Piers: Seems that way, but I swear to you I didn't intend to tell them to do that, I only told them to observe you and your friends as you reached to Circhester. After your battle with Melony I ordered them to bring you here so that you would be safe along with the Ultra Beast, but since your friends have it I fear that one of those teams will probably go and steal it back
Bella: I don't know about that, most of them are afraid of Valarie and her partner
Piers: Oh yeah, your teacher is a Detective too... Oh man, I'm really going to get it when she comes to Spikemuth
Bella: Other than that, how will my friends be able to battle you?
Piers: Well, I do have my ways... Marnie, go through the secret entrance and bring them to Spikemuth, they'll face the Gym Challenge from there and I'll battle them, let's just hope your friends are prepared for me
Bella: [smile] Believe me, they will

Narrator's P.O.V

Bella successfully beat Piers and win her Dark Badge from him, however discovers the reason why Piers did all this to protect Cosmo from the enemy. Our heroes hurry to Spikemuth to rescue Bella and defeat Piers's team in order to win their Dark Badge and destroy whatever Piers is plotting. Will they get there in time? Will they save Bella from Piers? Who knows, as their journey continues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.8K 34
Credit to the artist who drew that Bede art. "Shut up, be glad I went easy on you instead." -Bede You are Y/N L/N, you took on the gym challenge in t...
676K 8K 23
Thirsty for some Sword and Shield guys? You've come to the right place! A place where I now deliver lenghty stories about our favourite pokémon men o...
5.3K 71 10
Marnie is a Gym leader and Gloria is the champion, they've both been hiding their feelings for years so what will happen when they move in together...
3.8K 88 27
||Pokemon Sword and Shield|| Inspired by the movie: Frozen 2 Colab with @Jennis_welt It was finally Ava and Leon's champion week off. After a hectic...