Werewolf's Assassin Queen

By Aniels4

Akira was raised to be an assassin, keeping her emotions in check. Finally, able to get a new life as a norma... More

1. Dark Past pt. 1
2. Dark Past pt. 2
3. Start Anew
4. Maximus
5. First Day of School pt. 1
6. First Day of School pt. 2
7. Bringing Erica Home
8. Explanations and Forgiveness
9.Week Later
10. Week Later (Max's POV)
11. Mystic Pack (Max's POV)
12. Finally Found Her (Max POV)
13. Meeting Friends (Erica's POV)
14. The Talk (Akira's POV)
15. First Meeting (Akira's POV)
16. First Date Pt. 1 (Akira's POV)
17. First Date Pt. 2 (Max's POV)
18. Staying Strong (Akira's POV)
19. They're Back (Akira's POV)
20. Flashback Pt 1. (Max's POV)
21. Flashbacks Pt. 2 (Max's POV)
22. Black-Eye Being (Akira's POV)
23. Darkness (Akira's POV)
24. Surviving Rogues Pt. 1 (Akira's POV)
25. Surviving Rogues Pt. 2 (Akira's POV)
26. Research (Akira's POV)
27. Where Is She (Max's POV)
28. No More Secrets (Max's POV)
29. Making Plans (Akira's POV)
30. First Battle Pt. 1 (Max's POV)
31. First Battle Pt. 2 (Akira's POV)
32. Truths Unveiled (Akira's POV)
33. Lost Without Her (Max's POV)
34. Prepare for War (Akira's POV)
35. Training and Drama (Akira's POV)
36. Joining Hands (Bri's POV)
37. Attack on Mystic Pack Pt. 1 (Akira's POV)
38. Attack on Mystic Pack Pt. 2 (Max's POV)
Happy Valentine's Day
39. Practice Makes Perfect (Akira's POV)
41. Warning (Max's POV)
42. Warriors Arriving (Max's POV)
43. Impossible, It Can't Be... (Akira's POV)
44. Surprise (Max's POV)
Not an update
45. Mate Vs. Brother Part 1 (Akira's POV)
46. Mate vs. Brother Part 2 (Audience POV)
47. War Is Here (Max's POV)

40. Familiar Rogues (Akira's POV)

573 15 2
By Aniels4

AN: Hey guys, sorry I hadn't updated the chapter that I said I will. For that I'm sorry, but i made a longer chapter, and hope you all enjoy.

          As we start getting closer, I hear growls getting louder by the second, and realizing that we are getting closer to the Mystic Pack's boundaries. Worried if its those Black-Eye Beings, I push myself faster, thinking the worse case scenario, especially we don't have the warriors from the palace yet. *Chirp, chirp* Both Protector and Guardian splits up, going the opposite sides, which basically like a net technique; I'm coming from behind, Protector coming from the east, and Guardian coming from the west, but they will wait for my signal to intervene.

          Once I reach the boundary, I see five patrol wolves growling at what appears a rogue pack. Quietly coming closer to the front, the wolves reluctantly makes way for me, and seeing their hackles raise more, tensing their muscles, I know that they don't trust me. Biting my lips, I now stand in the front of the group, surveying the intruders, but for some reason I feel familiarity with them as if I know them. One of the wolves in front of the group stares directly at me with surprise, I scan his body; fur is black and gray, amber eyes, and he is the biggest wolf out of all of them. My observation gets cut short as the wolf goes behind the trees, *Cracking* hearing sounds of a shift, I wait patiently until I see Zack Fang coming from behind the tree.

          "Stand down now!" I order the patrol wolves, but they refuse to listen and few of them start snapping their jaws in annoyance. Clenching my hands into fists, I go to the front of the wolves and grabbing painfully on one of the wolf's snout, "I said stand down, and if you all refuse to listen, there will be consequences." The wolf I have in my grip, whines, and submits to me, while the others saw what I did and stops growling and tucking their tails in.

            "Hey, Maxy can you come join me to the northern part of the pack and bring Alpha Nox with you as well. I need you to meet someone." I mind link Max, so we can get this sorted out. I was so focusing on seeing Zack that I didn't notice two more people coming up besides him. Its Erik and Nikita, standing next to Zack as they smirk at me since they see the look of surprise on my face.

            "On my way Mi Amor." Max mind links back to me.

           "Hey Akira, shock to see us after disappearing for months? Plus, we have something important to discuss with you and Cedric." Erik said as he glance at Zack.

          "Nice to see you too, and we can talk once we are in the office." I said, crossing my arms, waiting for Max. Few of the patrol wolves start getting antsy as they claw on the ground or snapping their jaws. "That is enough! You and you," pointing to two closest wolves, "are staying here and the rest of you, continue patrolling the border." I snap at them from their annoying attitudes.

          One of the wolves starts growling in protest and walk behind a tree, *Cracking*, sounds of someone shifting, and I have a hunch that this will be very loud and very verbal. I decide to lean against the tree on the boundary, waiting for whoever shift back to their human form to come out and talk. A middle-aged man step out from behind the tree, he has black hair with brown eyes, appears to be close to 6 feet tall; starts walking towards me with a scowl on his face. "How dare you, WITCH! You have no right to order us around, your so called claim "His Majesty's mate. I don't think you are his true mate and cast a spell on him to gain power and control of the werewolf's race!" The man spat at me with full of venom.

            Why am I not surprise that this is what most of the people here think that way after I used my powers to save their sorry ass. Still though, it irks me that he can question his King's bond to his mate and questioning about if I put a spell on him. Thinking about this just makes me roll my eyes at this stupidity and explain to him, "First of all mister, I am not a witch, I don't cast spells. Second, how dare you question my mate YOUR KING on who his mate is, who was chosen by your Moon Goddess. Thirdly, I have no desire for power and control, it's not my fault that Maxy is destined to be with me forever."

          He starts growling with his eyes turning black from anger, he stomps his way towards me and puts his hand around my neck, choking me. "You listen here, wench! I believe you're not His Majesty's mate and consider you a threat to his life and to my pack. I am more than capable of killing you." He growls as he is tightening his hand, cutting my airway.

          Staying calm, not saying a word as I use one hand to grip hard on the pressure points of his wrist that his hand is choking me with and wait patiently to strike him where he wouldn't like so very much. "GRRRR!!! Mi Amor, let me handle him and how dare he question my mate!!" Max mind links me.

          Sigh, men, want to show they are big and strong, unfortunately they mess with the wrong woman. "Chill Maxy, I got this handle. You trust me right?" Mind linking back to Maxy. As he comes out with Conrad and Alec following behind them in their wolf forms. Gripping his wrist harder, I can see him wince a little bit and I quickly kick him where the sun don't shine, causing him to loosen his grip and starts to crouch down. Before he can do anything, I quickly jump over him, his wrist still in my grip and wrap his own arm around his neck and quickly grab his other hand and bring it up behind his shoulder, kicking his knees out so he is now kneeling down, groaning. I lean down close, so I am breathing down his neck, "You see here, I'm not going to let you put your hands on me and think you can easily kill me by choking me to death. You are wrong, I've been through a lot worse situations than this," glancing at Max as he stares at me confused on what I just said, "so be careful on what you said, otherwise there will be severe consequences on your words and actions."

            "Why you..." He groans, gritting his teeth, but Max quickly interrupts him.

               "Say one more thing against my mate and I would consider treason against the royal family." Max snarls as he quickly goes to this guys front, his eyes black with his aura is out full blast. "Unfortunately for you, my mate is right about severe consequences. Conrad, Alec! Bring this wolf to the dungeons, Akira will decide on his punishment." Max orders, I also notice how heavy he is breathing, probably from all the anger he is holding inside.

          "Yes, sir!" Both Conrad and Alek responds, quickly rushing up to the guy and taking him out of my hold, and back to the pack house for the dungeon.

         I quickly get in front of Max, brushing my fingers through his hair as he hugs me into his arms and leans his head down towards my neck, taking in my scent to help calm down. We continue doing this for about five minutes until I feel Max relaxing, "Since your calm down enough, would you like to meet people that I know?" I ask him.

            "I believe that will be a good idea, Mi Amor." Max agrees and allows me to turn around, facing the people who came at the border.

          Pointing to Zack, "This is Zack Fang, I believe he was and still is an Alpha and behind him is his pack members. They lost their home to the Black-Eye Beings and they know no pack will help them since they are now rogues and be misunderstood as a rogue pack. They helped me recover from my wounds when I saved a couple kids from getting killed by one of those beings. Next to him are Cedric's and I's "Adoptive Parents", Erik and Nikita Shaw, I will explain more once we are in more secured location." I introduce him the people who will be there. "Lets bring them to the Alpha Nox's office, while Alpha Nox and his Beta and Gamma help settle Zack's pack members."

            "Lets do that." Max says as he starts to have a vacant look on his face, probably mind linking Alpha Nox to let him know what's going on and give him orders. "Done, now Zack Fang, Erik and Nikita Shaw, please follow us to the office."

           They nod in agreement as Alpha Nox, the Beta and Gamma arrive and start getting them settle into empty houses as the rest of us head towards the pack house. When we start get going, *Cli-click*, both Protector and Guardian comes to my side and walk with us. Everyone stares surprisingly at the two wolves, wondering where they come from.

           Half an hour later, we arrive at the pack house where all the other pack members are staring and lowly growling when they caught the scent of rogues. The atmosphere around the entryway becomes tense as if you can cut it with a knife. "Enough! They are my guests, and if anyone of you causes issues, there will be punishments." Alpha Nox orders the people as he starts having a vacant look, probably mind linking his pack. "Your Majesties, I will be having a pack meeting in the back to explain about the people here and that they will be treat with upmost respect. Go ahead to the office and discuss whatever you need to since its soundproof, while I will be talking to my pack members." He bears his neck to Max and I and leaves quickly to the back with the people following him.

              Max nods his head, then we continue through the pack house, up the stairs, and enter the office, Max and I sitting on the love seat while Zack, Erik, and Nikita sits down on the couch in front of us. "Hey, Max, can you ask our friends to join us, since it is regarding about me and Cedric." I ask, and he quickly mind link them to join us. Luckily, we didn't have to wait to long as Cedric, Conrad, Erica, and Alec comes in. Cedric and Conrad stand against the wall behind us and Erica and Alec stand on each of our side, Erica on my side and Alec on Max's side.

            "Alright since everyone is here, I will reintroduce everyone." I said as everyone's attention is on me except for Cedric, knowing him his is analyzing Zack of who he is and why he's here. "This is Zack Fang, he is Alpha of the pack that he brought, they were attacked by Black-Eye Beings and lost their home. He took me in when I was severely injured after protecting two kids who were about to be slaughtered by one. Next, this is Erik and Nikita Shaw, who took us in when Lil Angels Orphanage was shut down. They are working with the government as secret agents, and Erik was the first to lend out a helping hand to me."

             "Akira, since you already told a certain someone," glancing at Zack, "your nickname, you have to tell them about your and Cedric's past." Erik says seriously.

             "Mi Amor, what does he mean by nickname, why does it sound like you weren't supposed to mention it. Also, why would an orphanage be shut down?" Max asks as everyone starts listening seriously to my story.

             "Well to answer that is to go to when I was just a 6-year-old girl... I was happy normal kid with a mother, a father, and an older brother, it was like every other day, spending time with the family, having meals together, and going to bed when we are supposed to." I sigh, staring up to the ceiling, not focusing on anything, "One night, our home was broken into with electricity shut down, my parents went out to check what was going on only to be shot dead. I was afraid, so I hid underneath my bed as they stormed their way upstairs..." Taking in a deep breath, "They went to my brother's room first and I can hear him scream for help, but then he was quiet. Then my door was slammed open, I was able to see their feet looking all over the place, from my closet to the bathroom, and eventually found me underneath the bed. Manage to get me out when I backed into one, I didn't realize there was more than one person in the room, he quickly knocked me out."

          Everyone is quiet, barely breathing as I look around the room, I continue my story, "Thing is that's not the worse of it... When I came to, there were other kids with me, boys and girls, different ages, but my brother wasn't with me. Later, a group of people came in and explained that we will be in groups and only the strongest will live. So, they start doing trainings, tests, and assignments, but the worst of it was few people including myself get assign to kill the weak links of the group. That's when I had shut off my emotions and complete my assignments which basically killing anyone who had found out what's going on which was part of Lil Angels Orphanage to killing people getting in their way. From their enemies to political figures, that's how I met Erik, he personated a political figure, he must of saw something in me to know I'm not really happy on what I am doing and manage to give me a button which is a location beacon. When the higher ups realize I didn't complete my task, they start to do what I call torture chamber, but they prefer retraining room. Basically, whipping me or any kind of punishment they could think of to drill in my mind to kill my targets and complete my tasks at all costs. Days gone by, I realized they never discovered the button, I knew it was in my back pocket, so with little strength I have left, I slam my back to the wall, managing to press the button. Unfortunately, they arrived to late because they found out they have been compromised and killed majority of kids and teenagers by poisoning them with pills except for the younger ones and the "strong five". That is Ghost, who I don't know where he is, Death and Reaper are both in maximum solitary prisons, Demoness aka me," pointing to myself, "and Satan aka Cedric," pointing to Cedric." We are deadly on our own, invincible when we are together, but Death and Reaper are the ones you should be very afraid of, they are merciless and cruel to their prey. Demoness is my code name from my past and if need to I can be if necessary, granted the government is still watching our movements with theses bands." Showing everyone with my wrist where a black band is still there.

           "Technically, Demoness, they aren't watching our movements since I hacked the bracelets, so they think we are on the other side of the world on a cruise ship." Cedric said shrugging with Conrad holding him in his arms and taking in his scent.

          I shrug, "Knowing you, you will do that, since we hate being watched by... What the?!" I was interrupt by Max taking me onto his lap and him taking my scent to calm down.

          "I'm sorry, you guys have to live through that, but I still love you, Mi Amor and nothing will change that." Max says. I look around seeing Erica crying into Alec's shoulders, Zack showing a shocked expression while Nikita and Erik just watches on.

This  was made by @storyenchanter A friend and fellow writer. Thank you and I appreciate your hard work on making this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.7K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...