You Belong To Me || ✔️

By slutt4yhu

-COMPLETED- 18 year old Delilah Jones just got out of a 4-year relationship to have discovered her best frien... More

preface
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
CHARACTERS
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
-50-

-41-

559 20 10
By slutt4yhu

Zac PoV

"Welcome to the Underworld," came a booming voice all around.

"State your name and your business," came a second.

"I'm Zacharia Joshua Tracey, and this is my mate, Delilah Daniella Jones. We are here to see Satan," I held my voice flat and even like I was uninterested, but in all reality I was nervous.

I'd never personally my Satan. He was a ruthless yet fair leader.

So I've heard.

"State your birth origin," boomed a third voice.

"Azron,' I answered.

Delilah clenched my hand and I pulled her closer to me.

Why are they asking so many questions?

Because they need to make sure we are not fallen...

Fallen? What's that mean?

Banished out of hell forever.

"You may proceed Mr and Mrs. Tracey," all three voices boomed at the same time.

The ground started to shake as a large hole was opened in the ground. A grand staircase down was all that could be seen from the top.

I pulled Delilah's blindfold off and straightened her hair. I took Tara out of the baby carrier, and she started to babble.

"Ready neonata?" I asked Delilah calmly.

"I think so," she whispered, and reached for Tara.

I grabbed Delilah's hand and started the walk down the stairs.

After a few minutes of descent, we came to a large door. I knocked three times and backed away. After a moment of waiting, the door opened, revealing a terrace looking over the many rows of the tortured souls that were sent to Hell. On the other side, you see the Hell born demons and their mates, with their more fancy and large homes.

From behind us came someone clearing their throat.

"And I presume you are Zacharia and Delilah? So who is this little one?"

When we turn around, I bow down and Delilah follows suit.

"Yes sir," came Delilah's soft voice. "Her name is Tara."

"Please, call me Satan. And what can I help you two with today?" he asked as he turned his gaze  toward me.

His normal face was on, not his devil demeanor. He has icy blue eyes and black cropped hair. His law line was sharp and he had thick eyebrows. He wore a black button down shirt, but all the buttons were open.

I'd never seen his normal form. The programs I would see as a child would show only his devil face.

"Myself and my mate wanted to come down here and introduce ourselves. She was just turned, and we want to see her wings. And I myself would like to measure my wings and become a President because my wings are quite large."

Satans eyes never left mine the entire time I spoke. But I stood my ground, and didn't let it show just how nervous I really was.

"Is that so?" His eyes bore holes into mine.

"Well, I'm going to have to ask you, Zacharia, to go back to your home town and wait in the city hall. Your mate here needs to go through the...welcoming ceremony," Satan said the last two words with a smile.

But still my vision was filled with rage at the thought of this man's hands anywhere near my mates body.

A growl involuntarily left my throat, but Delilah silenced it with one squeeze of my hand.

Its alright love. I will be fine.

"My apologies sir." I bowed my head in defeat.

Delilah let go of my hand and hugged me. I squeezed her, and felt her heart beating quickly in her chest.

"I'll take Tara," I told her, and she nodded with a smile.

"No," said Satan, "The child stays."

A deep hatred formed in my heart for this guy, and I'd only just met him. But he was my king, and I couldn't disobey him.

I turned to leave through the door we came from to find it missing.

"The door is behind your mate, my child," he said.

I bowed my head, embarrassed, and quickly left through the new door.
________________________________
Delilah PoV

Zac left the room and I hugged Tara closer to me.

I was standing alone in the room with the devil.

I was scared out of my mind, but I didn't let my face show it.

"Mmm," came his deep voice, "don't be afraid. Come, let me show you around the place."

He turned and walked through a hallway and into a room to the left. There was a very large screen on wall.

"On this screen, I can see any demon or human I want to, all I have to do is say a name," he cleared his throat and turned on the TV.

"Show me Zacharia Joshua Tracey," his voice was loud and full of dominance.

After a moment, Zac appeared on the screen. He looked worried and kept looking behind him.

I decided to ease his nerves and send him a mindlink.

I'm alright Zac. I can see you, hehe.

I watched Zac's emotions change on the screen to more calm and reserved.

Mindlink me immediately if you become uncomfortable. I love you.

I smiled to myself and sighed.

"Show me Azron ," Satan said, causing me to jump.

In front of us the screen flickered through images of beautiful mansions and buildings.

After looking at Azron, the devil showed me the other three towns and some other places in the Underworld.

I became more comfortable and talkative, and Tara was running around the room, bumping into walls.

After an hour or so, Satan turned to me and smiled.

"How old are you Delilah?"

"I'm , er, I just turned 19."

"Hmm. May I look into your head, child?" he asked me.

"What?" I was confused by what he meant.

"If you'd allow me to, I can grab your hand and see every thought you've ever had, I can see every memory you've made, I can see every single second of your life."

The thought of having the Devil inside my head caused me to panic. What if he did something to me. Could I fight him off with my new Demon strength? Should I mindlink Zac?

"Calm down now, child. I won't harm our newest member of Hell."

His words did nothing to calm me, I was still reluctant to do anything dealing with skin contact.

"How about this," his voice softened, "how about I let you see inside my head, and you see my entire life. I've never allowed anyone to do this ever, and it's a one time offer."

He held his hand out to me and I hesitantly took it.

Suddenly flashes of images and videos sped across my vision.

It was all too much

And just as quick as it started it was over.

With a punch to the gut, my vision returned. I was out of breath and had a hard time catching it.

"H-how old-d are y-you?" I managed to gasp out.

"Four thousand, eight hundred and fifty seven," he said nonchalantly.

I felt my eyes widen and my mouth fall open.

"S-so I just watched....four thought eight hundred and fifty seven years of life in a fraction of a second?" I sounded like a madwoman saying those words, but the facts were facts.

"Yes, now...it's my turn," said the devil with a grin.

I nodded my head and held out my hand.

He took it in his and closed his eyes.

After a minute he opened his eyes and smiled.

"Just as I thought. Well, it's time to get your mate back here so we can discuss this," he stood up as he spoke the last part.

"Discuss what?" I asked, taken aback by his words.

He stopped in the doorway and turned around, before smiling and saying, "Well Delilah, child. It appears that I am your father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19M 586K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...
1.7M 34K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...
1.1M 14.2K 29
Lost little Delilah has given up on love. Especially in the BDSM world she has grown to love. She's pessimistic about everything. Until Nathan steps...
44.2K 823 23
Sofia Davis is a 17 year old girl filled with life and happiness , due to financial reasons she was engaged to marry Lorenzo Bianchi , a secret membe...