ALTERS. *COMPLETED*

By scorpiobabywrites

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental di... More

cast.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. TW
9.
10.
11.
12.
First Date. {short]
13.
Break up. Make up. {short}
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Spring Break [short]
23 part1.
23 part2.
24.
25.
26. TW
27.
Girls night / Guys night. {short}
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Weekend Visit [short]
33.
Broken Promises {short}
Home Sweet Home. {short}
34.
35.
Unstable [short]
36.
37.
38.
39.
The Proposal {short}
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46. TW
47.
48.
49.
Graduation Surprise [short]
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Make up {short}
57.
58.
Wedding Planning / Losses {short]
59.
M'lani's first birthday 💕 {short}
60.
Wedding Reheral / Q&A
Let's Get Married.
61.

14.

3.2K 211 48
By scorpiobabywrites

Excuse any errors. ❤️

Milo clearly wasn't in his right mind and now he wants his baby back. 🥺
———-

                              Omniscient

Anya was sitting at Makayla's apartment as another round of fresh tears escaped her eyes. She couldn't understand where this came from and why he wanted to break up in the first place. He had promised her that he wouldn't leave and now the promise was broken.

Sitting a cup of water in front of her Makayla sighed, she hated to see her friend sad. "I'm sure he just needs space love." She said as Anya sniffled.

"I'll give him that. I just...I just wasn't expecting him to break up with me. It's like I looked at him and that wasn't the same Milo I fell in love with." She said wiping her tears again.

Makayla shook her head. "Well I'll just say this.. sometimes when guys have a lot going on they hurt the one closest to them.. With Milo having so many thoughts going on in his head maybe he just couldn't handle it all. You know?"

Anya nodded and let Makayla's words sink in. She hoped that things would only take a few days to blow over and he'd come around, but what if he didn't?

"You can stay here as long as you need to. Dre should be home in a little bit, maybe he'll have better advice." She said as Anya chuckled before she gave her a hug and went into her bedroom to change.

Hearing the door open and close shook her out of the thoughts she was having. "What's up shorty?" He smiled before sitting the bags of food on the table, he gave her a side hug before noticing that she had been crying.

"What's the matter? Who's ass I gotta beat?"

Anya laughed before sniffling again. "No ones.. Milo broke up with me." She said blinking away her tears.

"What? Why?" He said sitting down next to her.

"I don't know.. He said he needed some space so I guess I have no choice but to give him that." She shrugged.

Dre twisted his lips to the side before walking into the kitchen for some plates since he ordered wings for them.

"He'll come around if he loves you like he said he does shorty, now lemme see that pretty smile. I told you never let em see your tears."

Anya smiled a little before standing up and wiping her face.

"Thanks Dre."

"No problem." He said sitting the plates into the island before going into the bedroom to annoy Makayla.

Hearing them joking around she made her way to the the guest room and laid across the bed, looking at her phone all she saw was the picture of them when they went to the movies, she had set up the phone and they were posing in the picture. His arm was wrapped around her waist and he kissed her on the cheek.

Wiping her tears she got up and threw on her hoodie and shoes before grabbing her car keys.

Makayla and Dre were eating and noticed that she was headed toward the door. "You going out?"

"Yeah, just for a drive I'll be back." She said giving them a small smile.

"Be safe shorty." Dre said as Makayla smiled before taking a bite of her food.

"I will. Don't wait up guys." She said before closing the door behind her. Dre and Makayla looked at each other big didn't say anything. It hit them to see Anya so down

"Maybe we should do something to cheer her up?"

"Yeah, but what."

Makayla shrugged and continued eating, she'd come up with a nice idea soon. She just wanted to cheer her up.

Getting into her car Anya drove over to the lake, she'd sometimes go there to clear her mind. Putting the car in park and killing the engine she sighed before taking off her seat belt and got out of the car. She leaned against the hood of her car and closed her eyes, listening the water flowing she started crying again.

"God is Milo mad at me? Did I do something?" She sniffled wiping her tears, she sat out there for about an hour before heading back to Makayla's apartment.

When she opened the door she saw balloons that said "Cheer up" and a note on the table.

Anya

Dre and I decided we wanted to cheer you up. Hope this helped, see you whenever we get back.-Makayla 💕

Smiling she put the card down and cut a slice of the cookie cake that sat on the island. She was grateful that they attempted to cheer her up although she was still a little sad, cutting on the shower water she stripped out of her clothes, her head hurt from all the cry she had done and she just wanted to sleep.  After her shower she moisturized her body and threw on an old t-shirt and cotton shorts before getting into bed.

"God just watch over him please."
———
High

That's exactly what he was, Seven wanted to numb the pain he was in so he smoked a few blunts, his plug offered him some acid but he declined.

Sitting up on the couch he looked around at how messy the apartment was, and it was bothering his OCD, standing up he cleaned the apartment and his bedroom before ordering a pizza and watching a movie.

Call her.

"Nah, I'm cool on that.."

She's hurting. You need to call her man.

"I said no. She's fine." He shrugged smoking another blunt. Right now Seven didn't care about Anya or anyone else for that matter.. He was just numb.

——-—-
3 weeks later.

It had been going on three  weeks since Anya and Milo spoke, he wasn't in any of the classes they shared and he wasn't answering her calls or texts messages.

She felt like she had given him enough space so she made her way over to the apartment, pulling into the driveway she noticed him sitting on top of his car with his shirt off. He furrowed his eyebrows because he didn't know that Anya was coming to his place.

"Anya? What are you-"

"I came to check on you...Whatever I did I'm sorry."

"Huh? You didn't-"

"Are we ok? Can we get back together now? I gave you space Milo. Please I miss you. I can't eat, I can't sleep all I do is think about you. Please don't do this to me.  You promised me you wouldn't leave and you did." She started to cry as he hopped off of the hood of his car and gave her a hug, the truth was that he missed her too, he didn't mean to hurt her the way that he did but he wasn't in his right mind.

"I miss you so much." She said as she glanced down at the scars that were new on his arm.

"Milo.. baby." She sniffled holding his arm up so she could see. "What's wrong?"

His eyes were red from smoking a few hours prior to her showing up, it felt good to see her again though.

"Nothing, I just had so much on my mind.. I know I talked to you about most of it but I felt like nothing was working so I hurt the person who actually gave damn about me.... and I'm sorry."

We missed you.

He leaned his back against his car. "I'll never hurt you like that ever again. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was even thinking."

"You've been missing classes and everything. I'm just upset still.. You broke a promise Lolo." She sniffled as he kissed her forehead.

"I know baby and I'm sorry ok?" He muttered cupping her face with his hands, he kissed her lips softly before pulling away. "You hear me?"

She nodded and punched his shoulder. "Don't ever do that again, had me out here broken hearted for 3 weeks." She chuckled before poking her bottom lip out.

"All of your stuff is still here.. I mean if you wanna come home tonight." He said as they went inside the apartment since the sun was setting and the crickets were starting to make noise.

Locking the door behind him he watched as Anya sat on the couch, he sat next to her and put her
legs in his lap.  It was silent between the two of them as Milo stood up and towered  over her, his kisses her lips softly before her arms locked around his neck.

"Did you bring your stuff with you?" He asked pulling away from her.

"Yes because I packed some old stuff to take to Makayla's but I wasn't expecting to be there for 3 weeks." She said in a duh tone before looking down at her hands.

Lifting her head up by her chin he kissed her again, this time the kiss deepened but she pulled away again. "My stuff is in the car."

"Don't worry about that.. Come on." He said licking his lips and leading her to the bedroom before they both stripped out of their clothes and got into bed.

Milo was going to make up for lost time and for hurting her.

————
🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 69.3K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
450 11 10
Got tired of finding websites that only gave ten options for different roles DID alters/fragments could fill, so I wrote my own! NOTE: DO NOT INTERAC...
4.9K 271 41
𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. | (n) 1. To give a concrete form to; express, personify, or exemplify in concrete form: to embody an idea in an allegorical pai...
65.1K 4K 35
What if Ryuzaki and Hedeki Ryuga weren't just aliases? What if there was more than one person occupying the mind of the worlds greatest detective? T...