Dead Hero's Heart

By Cascaru_undead

During one of UA's class 1-A exercises, things went wrong and an accident happened. An a bit too serious acci... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Q&A
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not A Chapter
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Announcement
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chepter 44
Chapter 45
So...
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Thank You!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
100K!?
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Christmas Special
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Update
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 11

4.2K 138 34
By Cascaru_undead

Mr Aizawa was hoping to have just a normal class day, nothing more, nothing less. After all the pressure he had been under, he needed something that would get his mind off of things. Today, his class was missing one person, the reason that they needed to recover from their injuries in their last exercise. The students weren't taking in very well the absence of another member of theirs, but they were much better than with the other student's.

Watching the way they interacted, he could confidentially say that they had started to move on. Slowly and steadily, he could see the changes in the ways they reacted in his lessons. It was the first time they didn't have someone running out of class crying. He guessed that what happened the day of the exercise had somehow helped them overcome their sadness somehow. Though, he couldn't say for sure. Emotions weren't his strongest point.

However, one day couldn't go on without a problem in his class and as it seemed, the rumors of them being cursed were becoming all the more reasonable in his mind. While they were having a lesson, Yamada busted right through their door, screaming about something that they had to see. He had shot a worried look at the dual Quirk user, Todoroki, though no one seemed to catch on it except for him.

He turned on a small screen each class had in case of a situation like this one or if the principal wanted to deliver a message and immediately understood why it was so important for them to watch what was happening. It was a fight, one between Endeavor and a nomu which, if he had to guess, belonged to the league of villains. "Mic, go and show this to the principal. Now!".

The fellow teacher had immediately dashed off at his command, leaving him with the student, all stuck into the screen and watching anxiously what was happening. As a hero himself, he could understand that that creature was superior to all the others they had come up against before. And to his sadness and utter horror, he could understand that it was stronger then the hero fighting it.

And as it turned out, he was actually correct. The number one hero was defeated and it was made to seem like it was a walk in a park. To tell the truth, he was terrified beyond belief. Especially when it was proven that the creature was indeed under the commands of the league. If they had something like that, they probably had more, and with their strongest hero down for the count, they had absolutely no chance against them.

He had gotten so focused to what was happening in the city that he had completely forgotten about his student until it finally hit him. He turned around to find 18 terrified and scared kids, all looking with broken expressions what was happening in front of them. And the worst of them all was Todoroki.

Many would have thought that it would have been impossible for this boy to be sad over his dad's pain. He had quoted himself many times that he didn't care about him. After all the abuse he had gotten from him, the feelings for that man were as good as nonexistent. He particularly hated him and everyone knew that. But now, his father had started to change. Of course, he hadn't forgiven him. No, it was far from it. But, he could recognize his pure intentions. And as much as he didn't want it, Endeavor was still his father and he had a soft spot for him.

And he was now seeing him getting stomped to death. It made hidden feelings for that person who raised him resurface, and he cried at the thought of losing him. Right before the final blow was delivered, he saw the nomu stop, and he thought that his father might in the end survive. But he saw a member from the League of Villains coming out of particularly nowhere and that was enough to make him angry.

That person, Dabi, if they remembered correctly his name, had brought out a small box with some bullet like capsules inside that made Aizawa's eyes widen. As a member of the Overhaul mission himself, he could recognize what those did, and as it seemed so did the students. 'Problem child and the others must have told them'. And, in a matter of seconds one of the bullets was found pinched in the heroes hand, with him immediately passing out after.

"No!" shouted the boy whose father had just been defeated. His voice broken and tears streaming down his eyes as he watched what was unraveling in front of them. The teacher closed the screen, not really wanting to continue watching himself but fearing that what might follow would trigger negative reaction from the students.

The sound of raged breathing feeled the whole classroom as the temperature started to change noticiably, a strange mixture of extreme cold or burning hot. Everyone turned to the teen whose Quirk revolved around those two elements to find him looking maniacally in the nothingness. Both his powers were circuling around him, a feat nearly unattainable for him since he had been trying to achieve it for a lot of time now.

He looked angry, no, he WAS angry and someone could clearly see the blood lust in his eyes. He had lost control of himself and he started to freeze his desk from the one side while burn it from the other, and as the temperatures inside the classroom were getting all the hardest to take it, Aizawa saw how dangerous it was becoming and erased the Quirk of his student.

To his side, he noticed the door slowly opening and two teachers standing there, but he couldn't risk breaking his trace off the boy, until for the time being. They heard him groan, probably because without his Quirk, there was no way for him to release the pend up emotions inside of him. "I am gonna kill him! I am gonna get revenge for what they did to my dad. I swear I am not going to let them off with what they did. I will justice to my dad, just you wait" he mumbled to himself as he slowly let his muscles relax and sat back down, choosing to go by the rules of the school for now before he chose his next course of action.

Though he didn't notice the worried eyes of a classmate of his overlooking him, clearly having heard of every word the teen had said. Waiting for a bit more seconds before finally blinking and breaking the affects of his Quirk, the teacher sighed (I just found out that I had been writing this word wrong the whole time😅). Turning toward the door where he had noticed the figures standing before, he found out All Might and Present Mic looking inside the class shocked at the commotion they had just fallen upon.

"What?" said the teacher sternly snapping both of them from their trace. Toshinori, being the quicker one to shook himself up, fixated a bit his costume and let out an awkward cough before he started talking. "Eraserhead, Nezu want all of us for a meeting. Discharge your class and come, he wants to talk about what had just taken place". The teacher nodded and saw the two man take off, probably heading to the next teacher to inform them too.

He turned to his class and look at the before he motioned for the door. "You heard him, go back to your dorm". Everyone started to silently gather their staff into their backpacks and head toward the door until Kirishima decided to stop in front of his teacher. "Sensei, please be honest with us. Do you think that there is actually a way for us to get through this?". Everyone stopped and turned to look at him expectantly as they waited for his answer. He was surprised by the question. From all the things, that was the least possible one on his list for his students to ask him.

They could have asked someone else, someone maybe more friendly to them like All Might. But they chose him. From all the staff members, they trusted him the most to answer them that question. He turned to look at the ground sadly, knowing that the answer he was going to give them probably isn't going to be the most encouraging one. "I am afraid that I really don't know anymore. So many things have seemed to happen in such a small period that I can't comprehend them anymore. But I think that the principal might has an idea, that's why he is calling us all. I know that the times might seem difficult but I will have to ask you to have faith that everything will be alright".

The red haired teen nodded and along with him the rest of the students still present, before they all started disorving and leaving, a specific one with a very important mission on his mind.

After everyone had left the classroom, the teacher followed suit behind them, but his destination was none other than the principals office, were the meeting was supposed to take place. Arriving there, he found himself being the last one, all the other teachers standing around the room, probably having been able to go off their classes earlier.

He went to stand to a corner that he found deserted from any other adults, preferring to stay alone at such a moment without many others around him. "Splendlich! Now that everyone is here we can start with this meeting!" said Nezu happily, earning some not so good reactions from the other teachers. "Nezu, this is serious! It is not another game of logic. We are targeted by the biggest and most dangerous villainous group in Japan and we just learnt that they have a weapon in their hands strong enough to wipe off our strongest hero without even using its whole power! So now, spoke up! All of us know that you have a plan".

Many of the teachers nodded and let out shouts of 'yeah', obviously agreeing to the cement hero's words. Immediately after that, the humanoid creatures expression gained the sadistic smile that was always able to send chills down everyone's spines. He leaned a bit to their place, a movement meant for him to show the importance of what he was going to say and, maybe, to creep them out a bit more and enjoy their scared expressions. But that would be selfish of him, wouldn't it?

"Indeed, you are all correct in your assumptions. I have a plan that is bound to make us victorious. As you probably have already understood, we as a whole don't stand a chance fighting against that creature on our own, even more if we are to get raided by an army of them. But luckily for as, we have someone in our side that might be strong enough to help us defeat them". Everyone interest was stolen by the words of the principal. We could say that even Mr Aizawa had turned to that, interested to who that person might be.

"And who will this be Nezu, because the last time that I checked, there was no one wielding greater poer than the number one hero" said Ectoplasm, another teacher at the UA campus whose Quirk gave him the ability to create multiple clones of himself in all sizes. "I am happy that you asked that question my fellow teacher because I will have to say this. You are absolutely correct! And that why the person's help we are going to need isn't alive anymore".

Confusion spread quickly among all of them as they started to talk with each other about have bizarre the found what he said, some of them even shouting to the principal about the stupidity of it. But as the sounds of their voices grew stronger, so did the realization started to appear on the retired hero, who turned to look at the creature before them. "Nezu, you don't mean..." he trailed off while he happily nodded, making the man's eyes grow wide. Seeing that exchange, Aizawa decided to step in and, while banging his hands loudly in the table, he gained everyone's attention.

"Talk All Might. What do you know?". As the used to be symbol of peace started to sweat nervously under the harsh look the other teacher was giving him, he tried to unsuccessfully form sentences so he can explain his thoughts. But the teacher started to grow impatient and harshened even more his look, making the person in front of him even more nervous until the principal stepped in. "There is no reason for you to lush out on Toshinori, Eraserhead. I am the one with the idea so I am going to explain". Nodding slowly his head, he moved back to his place and focus like everyone else to Nezu who was going to provide them now with more information.

"I know that the idea may sound strange and even stupid to you, but please, let me explain first. I have reasons to believe that said person has somehow managed to stay between us, even after his death. Please, don't ask me how or why because I cannot provide you with this answers but after some strange things that happened lately, I am more that sure that they are still here". The teachers, even though now more quiet, continue to look at him distrusting until Midnight raised her hand.

"And if we suppose that something like that is possible to happen, then mind you telling us who is the person that will be providing us with help?" she asked, actually kind of curious to know for who he might be talking about. Everyone perked in as they saw him get ready to announce the name. Closing his eyes shut and blocking his ears with his hand, he spoke the name.

"Izuku Midoriya"

To be continued
Undead out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
950K 31.6K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
748K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...