Annihilators (Offenders Phase...

By S0ckpuppetchan

Agga is an alien prince wanting to escape his home planet and he gets way more than he bargained for...Welcom... More

Prolouge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 1

20 0 0
By S0ckpuppetchan

Narrator: Agga

Chapter 1

"Did you sleep well, Prince Agga?" my manservant Stratos asked.

"As well as I could," I replied.

"Dr. Psychobos is here to take you to a meeting with His Holiness, the Emperor," he told me.

"I would prefer if I could call him dad?" I responded.

"Nonsense, you know His Holiness hates that," Stratos responded.

It was no use arguing with him. Stratos was an Avian, a species conquered by my father because they didn't pay their tides. My father was a man who liked conquest and torture more than anything. His people had beat Stratos into submission.

I ate my breakfast of chopped Serpenoid tails quietly. My father claimed they were a delicacy but I didn't agree. They tasted like barf but I was forced to eat them anyway. It was all about preserving the image. The house of Dharak had been the rulers of Vestoria for ages and I was next in line.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
460K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...