Haven (Paul Lahote Fanfiction)

By vivliathedreamer

This is a fanfiction about an orphan girl named Alexandra who has come to LaPush for business but will stay f... More

Drive
Courage
Warmth
Apologies
Imprint
Stay
Decision
Number
Hey
Conversation
Explore
Questions
Dinner
Desire
Invite
Blithe
Unexplainable
Accent
Belong
Sculpture
Trust
Embrace
Stars
L'amour
Everything
Valentin
Home
Movie
Love
Après midi
Suspiction
Upset
Different
Brawl
Taste
Reluctance
Soulmate
Distance
Apart
Strain
Cogitate
Thunder
Regret
Faults
Hallucination
Γ‚me sΕ“ur
Intimate
Oath
Fears
Travel
Lunch
Castles
Γ‚me
Confusion
Moonlight
Forest
l'anniversaire
Angels
Darkest
Touches
Leaving
Sweeter
Calls
Together
Peine d'amour
Promises

Worry

482 9 0
By vivliathedreamer

"All done." Paul said as he finished pushing the bed against the wall of my new bedroom. He looked perfect as ever and on the other hand I was sweating like a pig. I wiped my forehead on my shoulder and smiled at him.

"You should pay me." Seth spoke as he walked in the room. "Pay us." Jake corrected. "Cash or kind, sir?" I asked with humour. Seth remained silent but narrowed his eyes at me. Jake began saying "You could let me drive your car fo....." but I cut him. "No. No." I spoke quickly and the room filled with deep chuckles. Jake and Seth had helped a lot while moving the furniture around. The carried the heavy stuff as if they weighed nothing.

Soon Jake and Seth went home and Paul and I were standing in the kitchen. He was sitting on the counter and I was leaning against the fridge. "Let's do something." He said and I nodded my head. "Just let me take a quick shower first." I told him. "Go ahead." He gestured his had up the stairs.

I stood under the cold water, glad to be not sweaty. I started thinking about Paul and time rushed by. I had been inside for at least 20 minutes. I wrapped a towel around myself and tucked it under my arms. I walked out of my bathroom into my room to notice the dead silence. I cracked open my door a little and still heard nothing. I walked out into the hall and said "Paul?" Still nothing. I was getting worried now. "Paul!" I spoke, louder and alarmed as I made my way down the stairs. My bare feet made slapping noises and I hurried down, the water dripping from my body.

"Al? Yeah. I am here." I heard his voice from below. In a flash he was at the foot of the staircase, a few steps away from me. "Are you..." He stopped and looked at me. I mean really looked at me. His eyes travelled the length of my barely covered figure as a blush sneaked it way onto my face. I looked down. "...okay?" He finished. I looked at him and spoke. "Yeah, of course. It was just really silent so I came to check." He nodded his head and asked. "Were you worried?" Then added "you looked worried." "I was, but only a bit." I said. "Sorry. I fell asleep on the couch." I shook my head to deny his apology. "You should change." He abruptly spoke and looked away. "Mmhmm." I agreed and before he could say anything, dashed up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 141 8
Reverie / /ˈrΙ›v(Ι™)ri/ A state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream . . . In which two people who believe the world to be beyond sal...
451K 13.5K 27
❝her blood sings for them, and that is way more dangerous than being involved with shapeshifters❞ In which Genevieve returns home after her fath...
261K 6.4K 39
In which the twin of Isabella Swan has her dreams come true. Paul Lahote x Fem!OC
159K 3.5K 17
The Imprint is a connection. A connection so strong that it is so much more than just infatuation. Almost always, the imprint becomes romantic, not r...