Darkest

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content!

"What's wrong?" I asked Paul. We were alone in my closet, and Paul's hand was holding my neck as he wiped the cake off me. "Nothing, why?" He replied.

"I don't know. You just seem stressed." I answered as I let my fingertips play with the buttons on his shirt. He suddenly grabbed my face in his hands and whispered, "I'm fine, Alexandra." before giving me a soft kiss on my mouth. I nodded my head, before turning my back on him. "The dress." I spoke. He slowly undid the hooks and small ties, his fingers warm on my skin. Then he pulled the zipper down.

Cold air touched my bare body as I stepped out of the dress. I wasn't wearing a bra, and Paul appreciated that. I got rid of my underwear and walked to my bathroom, taking the pins out from my hair and removing my make-up. Paul followed me inside, watching me with a gleam in his eyes. I noticed his face light up as I met his gaze in my dressing-table mirror. "You seem to be enjoying the view." I commented, a smirk on my face.

"I don't mind it." He shrugged and chuckled. I got up and walked to him. Paul's eyes went up and down my body and I felt myself blush severely.

"Are you tired?" I asked, running my fingers behind his ear and jaw as I pushed him into the huge closet. "Not at all, darling. Did you have something in mind?"

"I did." I said softly into his ear, before shoving him onto the small sofa in the middle of the wardrobe. He sat back, watching me, his lower lip between his teeth. I climbed over him, straddling him. I wanted to take it slow. I undid the button on his shirt and pushed it down his arms. I pressed myself further down on him as he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer.

I love it when Paul touched me. I loved it how he would try to be gentle and all it would take was a little bit of encouragement to make him go wild with you. And I absolutely loved it when his body temperature would increase and all you could feel was that intense heat rolling off of him and the sound of his harsh breathing in your ear.

I bit his ear, and he made a low sound in the back of his throat. I felt my stomach tighten. I kissed his neck, his jaw, his collar. I bit the skin, I sucked on it and Paul did wonders on my skin with his hands. I peppered heavy kisses all across his chest, while his fingers, sure and steady roamed over my body. His hands tightened on my waist, or his hands made their way down the back of my thighs. He would grab my breasts and kiss me, or his palm would cup the back of my neck.

I felt my breathing pick up a dangerous pace when his fingers travelled to the very core of me. I moaned, and wished that all the staff had gone to bed. I let my head fall back. Now it was Paul's turn to crush me under this intimacy. His other hand held my chin as he pressed his lips to mine, while his fingers still played with me, right between my legs. It was easier now, the slight pain turned into so much pleasure, that I didn't want it to stop. "Paul" I huffed out his name, as I let my hands turn into fists in his hair. He growled, he literally growled, as he nipped and licked and kissed the skin of my breasts. "Paul." I said now, needy and wanting. He understood.

He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up, never stopping the attack of kisses on my body. We stumbled into my bedroom and Paul quite aggressively threw me on the bed. He let himself look at me before turning his back on me, walking to the door.

"Paul?" I asked in confusion. He didn't respond. "Paul!" I said harshly, but not loudly. I couldn't let him leave with me so close to the edge. I guess I should have ripped his pants off when I had been straddling him in the closet.

"Just locking the door." He said, with a dark glance over his shoulder. "I didn't know you wanted me that bad."

"Shut up and come here." I said, as I touched myself to stop the tremors. Paul looked at me, dark eyes glinting in the soft yellow lamplight as he undid his pants. I bit my lip as he moved towards me. Paul climbed over me and grabbed my wrists above my head. He looked at my legs. "Thats my job." He snarled so sexily that I melted.

And Paul made love to me like there was never letting go.

I let sleep take over me. I slipped into the dreamless rest with my limbs tangled with Paul's, my head on his heart and his arms embracing me.