Number

Paul's Point Of View

i could not stop thinking about her, i tried and failed. The pack was starting to get annoyed but i couldn't help it. how i wished i could touch her skin and look into here eyes all day long. "Muffin?" Emily asked, distracting me from the beautiful thoughts of my imprint. "No thanks, Emily" I replied absentmindedly. "Paul, can i talk to you for a minute?" she asked. "Yeah sure, lets go outside"

"She is leaving tomorrow, she came to LaPush for work" As soon as Emily said that, my heart shattered into a million pieces though it felt like more. I remained silent. "She told me to tell you how thankful she is for saving her life in case she does not see you again." I'd do it a thousand times more, without doubt. "I tried to convince her to stay, but i barely know her. She offered help anytime I wanted it and gave me her visiting card." Emily handed me the card. "Alexandra was trying to lay low but her mercedes gave it away. She is something, i'll give you that." of course she is something, she is my soulmate. Emily touched my shoulder to comfort me but nothing could ease this pain. after she walked back inside i thought i would crumble, every part of my body was fighting with itself. I clutched her card in my hand tighter, praying to God that something would make her stay. We had not even talked, she probably did not even know my name. I ran to the forest and phased. Curse me for forgetting Jake, Embry and Seth were on Patrol.

"Oh my fucking god! She has a fucking C-class merc? Damn." Jake screamed with delight as soon as he got a glimpse of my thoughts. "Oh shit man, I'm sorry" He said once he realised the bigger issue. Seth and Embry tried to comfort me but i was done. I wanted to sleep and wake up after 5 years. I had one very dumb idea that would most probably not work but i had to try. I had to go after her. She was my life now.

"Please call her, Emily, like just call her and tell her to come see you before she goes. Please Emily. Please." this was probably the first time i was begging someone. I was Paul Lahote and I did not need anyone. But now i needed her, I would do anything for her and with her. I was ready to die holding her hand.

I patiently listened to the sound of the phone as Emily dialed the number written on the visiting card of Alexandra Hemsworth.