A new legacy:Secrets Revealed

By mindhackglitch

Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or legacies, im making liberal use of it though๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป This will be the sequel to... More

I feel empty without you
Am I drowning ?
A deal ?
We're closed
Do you know who she is?
Secrets
I dont regret it
I cant let you make that choice
Do you know kai?
They have one of those here?
On the bright side
You want to do what?
Reunions and death threats
On second thought.
You weren't invited
Ill be the villian
Thats a promise.
Dont you dare touch her

A dragon of course

733 23 1
By mindhackglitch

Previously on A New Legacy:Secrets Revealed

"She is my daughter Hayley do not tell me what I can and cannot say"

"Hope do you mind if I have a chat with your boyfriend?"

Oh,god.I'm that guy right? That guy that won't shut up"

" oh,I hate that guy"

——————————————————————————
The school week started smoothly no monster attacks, no necromancer and no Malivore it was quiet too quiet and it had our favorite blonde on edge.
We find our blonde hero standing in Alaric's office on a Friday afternoon with a single malt whiskey in his hand listening to man speak with his eyebrow raised.

"And so I think it's necessary that we have some sense of normality and have the tradition continue of having the decade dance tonight" said Alaric without blinking, Naruto stared at the man with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Rick you know you're my bro but I don't even think the school should be open." He paused finishing his drink but before he continue Alaric furrowed his eyebrows

"Well it is and it's been quiet there hasn't been any attacks" He tried making his point, Naruto shook his head

"Exactly! quiet rick ... too quiet I have a bad feeling about all this" he turned and walked toward the window of the office and looked out staring at the quite woods like he was searching for something.

"It's like our enemies are lying in wait.. patiently waiting for us to slip up and catch us with our pants down" he sighed turning to face the man. Who now was massaging his temples he knew Naruto was right he felt it too but his daughters begged him even had the students sign a petition.

"The girls really want this and they've got a signed petition saying that the other students want it too" he let out a breath

"How about we have some of the mikaelsons chaperone?"asked the headmaster

"Hmm ? Maybe I wonder" Naruto adopted a thinking pose he was going to see Klaus later today so he might as well ask.

"Ill be meeting klaus later today at mystic grill, I've wanted to ask him about the knife I told you about" Alaric nodded and smirked.

"Getting close with the father in law hey?" He added with a chuckle. Naruto outright laughed at the mans comment

" well we're at a point where he no longer wants to rip my heart out so it's progress" he said with a smile and a wink before exiting the office.It was true klaus and him had a similar past in common and one thing that bound them which was their shared love for the tribrid princess.Who at this moment was walking down the hallway toward him.

"Princess" he smiled and kissed her cheek

"Naru aren't you supposed to be meeting my dad today?" He nodded with a small smile on his face.

"Hmm I am though I wanted to talk to rick about this decade dance" he said with a sigh " so I'll see you tonight and save me a dance okay" he gave a kiss on the lips which she returned.

"Always babe" said hope with a whisper

"love you" he said before vanishing in a shunshin

"Love you too" she said to the empty space and shook her head heading off to her last class of the day.She hadn't told Naruto but she'd been feeling ill for the last couple of days.He was already on edge because of how quiet it had been since they got Josie back, she didn't need him to worry about her having a stomach bug too. She walked into her next class with a small smile on her face when she thought about the decade dance it would be their first dance as a couple.

" hey lizzie and Josie" she said sitting down to the blonde twin, there was still some tension between Josie and her because of Landon who apparently still had feelings for her since everyone now remembered her thanks to her aunts spell.

"Hey hope" smiled lizzie and Josie just gave a nod

Lizzie frowned at her sisters cold demeanor she realized why he sister was being that way with hope but still it was Hopes fault that Frodo had feelings for her.

"Now Josie I  said this before and to be honest I really hate saying it again which says a lot about me  considering that I love talking, but I digress the point is you need to get over the fact that the hobbit has feelings for Hope it's not her fault." She paused staring into her sisters brown eyes "if anything it's Frodo that you should be angry at especially considering I've heard you talking about.." she tried to get it out of her mouth without gagging but to lizzie it was impossible "oh my god I can't even say it without gagging" Josie's eyes widened while Hope had an amused smile on her face.

"Then don't!" Said Josie slamming her palms on the table causing everyone to stop and stare at her while she flushed red and ducked embarrassingly.

She sighed "You're right lizzie" and ignored the blondes huff and flick of hair "Uhm I'm sorry hope I know it's not your fault" she sighed putting her hands in her head "we're trying to fix things and..." Hope cut her off with a wave of a hand.

"Don't worry Josie I understand but just know that I'm very happy with my blonde especially after everything that happened recently" she said with a smile before lizzie spoke up.

"That's right your parents are back from the dead" she said loudly stopping the lesson and having the teacher look at the three girls with a glare.

"If you girls would rather be having a conversation than taking part of the lesson. You could do it in the headmasters office" all three girls shook their heads and gave an apology.

"Great now where was I? ...oh yes this is about the history of the original witch Esther Mikaelson..." Hope ignored the rest of the lesson because who else would know more about her crazy grandmother besides her family.

'Tonight can't come fast enough' she thought with a groan

———————————————————————
Mystic Grill

Naruto walked into mystic grill, the bell at the door let off a  ring, he looked at the tables but didn't spot Klaus.He turned his gaze to the bar and saw the man sitting there with a drink in hand grinning at a raven haired gentlemen, wearing a leather jacket and jeans.

He heard bits of their conversation it the restaurant was busy and there was a lot of noise to filter through. He neared Klaus and the raven haired man.

"So why are you here klaus? I heard the rumors but I didn't want to believe that the scary original hybrid is back from the dead." He paused and narrowed his eyes at the hybrid who was smiling amusingly at his questions "so how did you do it?" Naruto realised that from the description this must've been Damon Salvatore brother to the deceased Stefan Salvatore and husband of the doppelgänger.

"Well now Damon you know what they say a magician never reveals his secrets" he grinned with and sipped his drink. Naruto chuckled inwardly and decided  to let announce his presence.

"Klaus it looks like I've disturbed a rather fun conversation" he said sarcastically and looked between the two men.

"Yeah now how about you turn around and leave" Damon tried compelling the blonde who stared at him with a smile on his face and tilted his head.

"You know you've got a weird thing happening with your eyes right now" he paused feigning concern " you should let a doctor check that" he turned to klaus who was smiling behind his glass.

"Now Damon I believe my company has arrived and I'd really love to continue this conversation some other time" his tone was thick with sarcasm as he dismissed the raven haired vampire.Damon scoffed hiding his surprise that the blonde couldn't be compelled and chalked it up to the vervain that's was put in the towns water supply courtesy of Matt Donovan.

He ignored the blonde and turned to face the original hybrid with a sneer on his face " you better not come after my wife again" he said and watched Klaus roll his eyes.

"I have no interest in your dear Elena mate, besides isn't she a vampire now ?" He saw the man nod " then she's useless to me now if you'll excuse us Damon"

" you better watch your back with him, he's an evil bastard" said Damon to Naruto who gave him a bored look.

"Oh I know what and who he is Damon but from what I've read in your brothers diaries you aren't the angel either" he said and fixed the man with a hard expression " and trust me I don't care whether you're a friend of ricks if you come after any of the Mikaelsons with your petty revenge plots ,you'll think why Klaus made you go through was child's play when I'm done with you" he said without blinking and turned away from the vampire and now faced Klaus.He heard the door bell ringing indicating that Damon left.

Klaus stared at the blonde with an eyebrow raised " hmm child's play?" He chuckled " you talk a big game" Naruto shrugged

"I've dealt with far worse and trust me I've seen true evil Klaus and you're not that evil" he shrugged with a smile.

"I see well you've got to tell me the story some time I might get some tips" he joked Naruto laughed

"Perhaps" he sat in his seat and ordered a drink " I wanted to know whether you've ever encountered a charmed knife in your travels?" He said as he sipped on the drink the Bar lady gave him with a wink. He didn't pay attention instead his attention was on Klaus.

"Well I've encountered many in my travels and used quite a few as you know but you have to be more specific" Said klaus leaning a bit back in his seat.

Naruto took out a folded paper from his jacket pocket and unfolded it and put it on the bar and slid it over to Klaus.

"Well anything like this" he tapped his finger on the page and saw a flash of recognition on the mans face. The blade resembled a white bone blade wrapped with cloth at the handle.

"This is a dagger that originally belonged to the Hollow" paused Niklaus and fixed the blonde with a serious expression " it's a dark object that has a lot of power why are you looking for it?" Naruto ordered another drink and sighed

"The necromancer gained his powers by using this dagger as a medium and now considering what you've told me about the power I assume that why he used it.." he sipped his drink and thought about how they trouble interrogating or even hurting the necromancer " he seems infallible however this blade .. is what can kill him"

"Do you know where I can find it?" Asked Naruto. Klaus realized what the blonde was saying and knew where exactly to find the blade.

"In fact I do" he paused and made his decision swiftly "it's in my possession and is stored away safely in the compound in New Orleans." Naruto breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks kami I really want to kill the guy more than I've ever wanted to kill anyone" the blonde clenched his jaw when he remembered how easily the necromancer used the dead as his play things, torturing the minds of the ones he cared about. How he used Hope's guilt for her part in her fathers death against her. Forced his two surrogate sisters to end their mothers suffering.

"You seem to hold a lot of anger towards this necromancer" asked klaus with a brow raised, curious his fellow blondes expression.

Naruto shook his head coming out of his thoughts  and sighed heavily, whilst looking in the liquid in his glass "He toyed with hope and used your death in his plans it's not something I can forgive easily." He turned to face klaus his mouth set in a firm line " so yes I hold slot of anger towards the necromancer and I look forward to the day I can get rid of him"

Klaus's eyes widened when he heard about what he did to his daughter and nodded "when will we go and get the dagger then?" Naruto smirked

"Fancy a ride on a mythical creature then?" He grinned and watched klaus's expression change

"What would that be ?" He raised his eyebrow in question.

Naruto finished his drink " well a dragon of course"

———————————————————————
A/N alright a bit of a filler chapter really, Damon is somewhat introduced but won't really play a major part.

Things will be happening soon very soon but I won't say what hehe😂

Enjoy 🤟🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.3K 37
This a story about after the chunin exams Boruto decides to leave the village to train with Sasuke. What will happen when he returns to the village a...
478 4 8
"๐““๐“ธ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“€๐“ƒ๐“ธ๐”€, ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ?" Morrรญgan and Hadrian Potter ha...
7.8K 175 21
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...
18.3K 555 29
Disclaimer: I don't own legacies,Originals or Naruto however I will be using their characters. So after the Malivore chapter is concluded, our hero f...