When The Sadist Girl Falls...

By neko-alme

Lucy Ashley's Diary. The everyday events on how and when the great Lucy Ashley started to like the cowardly N... More

Entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 8
Entry 9
Entry 10
Entry 11
Entry 12
Entry 13
Entry 14
Entry 15
Entry 16
Entry 17
Entry 18

Entry 7

301 11 1
By neko-alme

A/N: Hello minna! Just finished my 4th Monthly Test!! XD It's really important because I need it to graduate this March... I also passed my entrance exams in Central Luzon State University here in the Philippines, so yeah... I gotta be ready for college :P

So, here's the 7th entry.. Enjoy! :)

xXxXx

Tuesday 8:30 PM

You know diary, I found myself in an awkward situation. You very much know about the Snow Storm, right? And how Natsu saved me. I'm also pretty sure that I lost consciousness since I can't remember anything that happened after. All I know is that, Natsu's ignoring me.

Why? What have I done wrong with the stupid Fireball? Well, maybe the times I bullied him before, but that doesn't count, right? I mean, he kept up with me for years, so why now?

A proof is when we practiced the play. I got better immediately after resting, so I joined the rehearsals. Everytime I hold his hand as Maya the Servant, I can sense the tenseness in his hand, and the look in his eyes... almost as if wanting me to vanish completely on the spot. I tried my best to talk to him but my big ego just won't let me.

Tomorrow is the play, but I don't think I could play well.. I mean, I feel down, really... I can't make myself believe I'm happy.

P.S. I got an awkward dream where I kissed N---Nat-- no, Fireball on the cheek. Well, it's weird right? 'Cause my heart is beating faster than usual even in my sleep.

-Lucy Ashley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.1K 22
Update 10/5/17: This was my sixth grade self which I am so embarrassed of that wrote this and she didn't have any common sense, so please excuse any...
18.4K 377 25
Lucy Heartfillia starts feeling pretty neglected after the return of the supposedly dead Lisanna Strauss. Most of team Natsu doesn't talk to her anym...
163K 3.3K 40
When Lucy gets kicked out of team Natsu, Lucy makes a note for fairy tail saying she is going to kill herself, but really she goes and trains to prov...
145K 3.1K 110
Hey guys! I'm back with another story! Lucy has been homeschooled for as long as she can remember. But one day her father finds out about her 'secret...