๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ, km

By evieflower

โdamnit rory, you got him gigglingโž ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ More

๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž

25.2K 1K 1.2K
By evieflower

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Silence. The only things Rory heard when she woke up, was silence. Even the pounding headache that filled her brain, ripping at her nerves, didn't make a single noise. None of it felt normal. The way she felt in that moment, was different, disparate. She felt powerful. Not the kind of powerful that dooms another for eternity, or the kind that is labeled as evil in the handbook of life. But the kind of power that she felt as if she were capable of so many great things. And she knew it.

The morning was cloudy. A hazy overshadow, blocking the true light from it's receivers. It was early, the new sky, the new day, ever the same, and ever evolving. The formal embodiment of the moment and the eternal entwined. 

Opening a single, tired eye, she could see the shadowed light seeping in through the curtains. But they weren't her curtains. They were Katherine's. And opening her other eye, she lifts her head up lightly, and sees that she is in fact in Katherine's room lying down in her bed. How did she get there? She didn't know. Why was she there? Rory didn't know that either.

She felt that she was holding onto someone, and when she maneuvers over slightly, she could tell that she was holding onto Klaus. And then an arm was draped around her waist, and she turned to see Rebekah holding onto her. Katherine laid down on the opposite side of the blonde original. When Rory looked up, one last time, she saw Elijah fast asleep in a chair by the door.

All of them were sleeping in content. Feeling calm in everyone else's presence.

Then, the thought came to her head of the night before. Shooting up in the bed, unwrapping herself from where she was lying down, she jumps over everyone, and ran through the bedroom door, waking everyone else in the room up.

"Aurora, what are you doing?" Elijah asks, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, as he was the first one to catch up to the girl. The other two vampires and the hybrid right behind him.

"The coffins! I actually- I found them!" Rory responded, with a wide smile on her face, impressed she was even capable of doing such things on her own. But look at her now. She was proud of herself.

Katherine walked up to the witch and gently grabbed her upper arm, pulling her a ways from the front door. "Rory, you've been asleep for quite a while. The coffins can wait. Let's just make sure you're okay first, yeah?"

Rory just scoffed, "Come on guys, look! I'm completely fine!" But right as she turned back around to head to the door, her eyesight got the slightest bit blurry, and her head drawing a blank. The girl tumbles a little bit, and she would have fallen if Klaus hadn't gotten to her quickly, wrapping an arm around her to keep steady.

"I'm fine," She tried to say desperately, pushing Klaus off of her, but he just held on.

"No, Aurora, you're not--" Klaus then began to support her, as he practically carried her-- "It's okay, let's just make you some tea. We will be fine for a little bit."

He brought her towards a couch, setting her down, and then Rebekah brought over a blanket, setting it on top of her. Rory tried her best to reject all of it, she hated having to be looked after, and feeling helpless.

"What were you guys all doing in the room anyways?" Rory asks, pulling her legs up to her chest, and resting her head onto it.

"Well," Katherine started out, walking over and sitting next to Klaus, propping her legs up onto his lap, "You had been asleep for a little over a day. To be honest, I'm not sure how we all got into there, but I guess we did."

"How do you sleep so long anyways?"

Rory scratched the back of her neck while laughing nervously, "Well, whenever I do a spell or anything that overexerts myself, that kinda just happens. I don't mean for it to happen, but I suppose sleep isn't all that bad."

"I told you we shouldn't have done it," Rebekah states, rubbing a hand over her eyes. Rory just rolled her eyes, "Come on guys, I'm fine. Really." Everyone else just stared at her with a look of disbelief, so she stood up, and walked over to the door one more time, grabbing a jacket.

"Let's go get them. Right now."

**✿❀○❀✿**

Driving in the car, Rory stared out the window at the passing trees and buildings. The autumn breeze whispered through an open window, between a summer hearth and winter sun, this breeze felt like an occupational peace. A ghost of a smile rested on her dimpled cheeks, as a sign that things were going to be good for them.

At least that's what they thought for the time being.

When they came to a stop, they were right outside of the old, white, decaying house that the spirits of the ancestors were held. The last time Rory had even gone there was because of Kol, and now she's making a full circle.

"Do you guys think that there will be anyone else in there?" Rory whispers as they walk up to the door, grabbing onto Klaus' hand. She wasn't really that scared, but it felt nice.

Their feet creaked along the porch as they walked up the stairs, and as they opened the door, a gust of wind blew out, followed by a giant dust cloud.

All five of them looked at each other for a moment before stepping inside one at a time.

Rory could already hear the whispers from the ancestral around her, plunging into her brain, sentence upon sentence merging with one another, not even making a single coherent phrase. She closed her eyes for a moment, images of a single room playing in flashes through her mind.

"Come on," She instructed as she opened her eyes, immediately beginning to walk through the halls, confidence and determination radiating off of her like a shield. 

She was a better person now.

And when they entered the final room, it was completely empty, except for the few cloths strewn about the room, and the light shining in through the windows.

"You guys can't be here," A voice said from behind them. And when they turned around, they saw Stefan Salvatore standing there with a dagger held in his hand. Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, and Katherine all let out long exhasperated sighs in unison, none of them having the time to deal with his childish business.

"You know, Stefan, you really shouldn't be here either," Rory bit back, his name coming out of her mouth like pure venom.

"What happened to you, Rory?" Stefan asked, almost as if he were talking to a troubled child. "You used to be so kind."

"Well," She started out, inspecting her nails, seemingly bored before looking back at him, "I must say, you were actually what happened to me. I'm perfectly fine now. Sucks to be you though, doesn't it?"

"You can't just-" before Stefan could even finish his degrading sentence, Rebekah walked up to him and snapped his neck, making his body fall lifelessly onto the floor. The rest of the group smiled in satisfaction.

"Where exactly are they?" Elijah questioned, looking around the room, and through its empty corners. Rory walked along the walls, running a finger along them before she stopped right in the middle of the left side of the room.

She closed her eyes, not telling anyone anything, and before they could even say anything, her palms faced the ground, and she began chanting once more.

Damnum Revelare
Damnum Revelare
Damnum Revelare

A few long, agonizing seconds passed by, nothing appearing to be happening. But the moment another draft of wind passes by them, their hair moving with it. And then they saw it.

They saw two coffins.

Rebekah, Elijah, and Klaus really couldn't believe what they were seeing. After so many years of being separated, so many years of feeling alone, like a monster, they were so close to becoming whole again.

The blonde original was on edge of tears at that point. She grabbed onto one of Rory's hands walking over to the closest coffin. And she did what any sane person would do. She opened it up, everyone taking in a large intake of air when they saw what's inside.

Rory saw Kol Mikaelson.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...
38K 581 14
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘†๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’...
739K 9K 36
Includes: Damon Salvatore Stefan Salvatore Klaus Mikaelson Elijah Mikaelson Kai Parker *Requests Closed*
6.3K 304 11
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...