Michael Jackson Imagines: Swe...

By XxSweetnStickyxX

Welcome to the Sweaty Seduction Suites. Prepare for a bumpy, wild, wet ride throughout the series. Can you ha... More

I. Liberian Girl: A Dance to Remember
II. Come Together: My 'Sweet' Disease
III. Dirty Diana: Daddy's Home
IV. Break of Dawn: House of Love (Part 1)
V. Give In To Me: Quenching His Desire
VI. The Lady in His Life: Yearning for One's Love
VII. I Just Can't Stop Loving You: A Lover's Heart
VIII. Remember the Time: Fatal Passions [Part 1]
β–ͺ Remember the Time: Fatal Passions [Part 2]
VIIII. In the Closet: Under the Spell

β–ͺ Break of Dawn: House of Love (Part 2)

2.4K 29 15
By XxSweetnStickyxX

Continued from Part 1...

After Michael put on his bondage outfit, and set up the scene, he called y/n for her to come out of the bathroom: "Ok, baby. Come on out and show daddy what you got for me." Y/N's heart fluttered, her body on fire for him. She took a deep breath, slowly twisted the doorknob, seductively walked out and stood in the doorway, one hand on her hip and the other sliding up the door frame. The outfit Michael laid out for her, hugged her frame so perfectly. She had on a leather catwoman suit and 6 inch black stilettos. The outfit made her breasts stand up, and her ass and hips extra firm. For that particular moment, she felt just like Halle Berry in Catwoman, one of her favorite movies and actresses.

Y/N meowed, made a purring sound, and licked her hand, seducing Michael saying in a sensual tone, "I'm ready big daddy." She did her model catwalk towards him, rubbed his chest, gazed into his eyes and purred into his ear, licking it. She could feel his dick throbbing hard behind his leather bondage pants. Michael grabbed her hips, gripped them tightly and tongue kissed her with aggression. She loved it. She moaned into his mouth, breathing heavily. As they parted their lips, Michael turned her around and directed her to go to the wall and put her hands up against it while spreading her legs. Y/N did as she was told and seductively walked over to the wall. As Y/N's legs were spread and her hands up, Michael walked up behind her, rubbed her ass and whispered in her ear in a deep, sensual tone, "Ssssss, I know you've been waiting for this for a while now, so let daddy take care of you. You don't have to do anything." Y/N moaned softly under her breath at the sound of his voice, suddenly responding, "Mmmm yes daddy." Michael stepped back slowly, glanced at her ass, bit his bottom lip, took his long whip and whipped her ass with it. Y/N moaned loudly, "Sssss mmmm ahhhh!!" He whipped it a second time, the sound of the whip protruding into the air, the endtail of it making sharp snaps. As he kept whipping her, y/n kept moaning and talking dirty, "Mmmm, I've been waiting...ahhh *pant* for this so long. Ahh! *pant* ooo ssss, my pussy is so wet for you! Sss ahh ahh!!" Her entire body tingled in burning sensation and agony. She could feel her pussy flooding with her juices. The more he kept whipping her ass, the more she kept talking dirty.

While continuing to torture her ass, Michael said in a sensual tone, "Baby, I know you love this...sssss, tell me you do." Y/N moaned between the whips, "Oh...mmm yes baby, I love it." Seconds later, Michael stopped whipping her ass and walked up behind her slowly. While y/n was still in the same position, Michael held her waist, one hand around it and the other hand rubbing her wet pussy. Michael moaned softly in her ear, "Ssss you're so wet baby. I knew you'll love it. Are you ready for more, yeah?" She whined in a high pitched tone, "Yes!" Michael turned her around, gazed into her eyes, rubbed her face and demanded, "Walk over to the bed for me and get on all fours." Y/N bit her bottom lip and did what she was told. After she catwalked to the bed and got in position, she spreaded her legs wide so her ass can stick out more. She looked behind her and seen Michael staring at her. He was so turned on by her beauty, he rubbed his dick and moaned deeply. Y/N smiled at him and said, "Come here baby. Mmmm...I'm ready for what you have next." Michael walked slowly up behind her in between her legs and began to smack the sides of her thighs and ass cheeks several times. Y/N's eyes were closed, her mouth wide open, letting out soft, pleasureable moans, her hands gripping the sheets. With each smack, their water bed started waving in every direction, moving her body up and down, side to side, like she was being washed away in the ocean. Michael moaned between every smack, "Mmmm...ooo...ssssss...baby." Y/N whimpered, laying her head down between her hands while her ass was still planted up to his face. "Michael...ohhh...baby, yes!", she cried. She was starting to orgasm, breathing heavily in between. She arched her back, her head leaned backwards, her body shuddering, letting out a long, drawned out moan, "Mmmmuuuhhmmsssss...ahh!!! Michael!!" Michael groaned, "Yeah baby, let it out for me."

As he rubbed her thighs and ass cheeks in circular motions, he leaned in from behind her and whispered in her ear, "You've got to understand, it's the way that I love you baby, so let me show you I'm your man." He slowly turned her over on her back, spreaded her legs wide, and cupped both of her breasts tightly. With him still in between her, they both gazed into each other's eyes, displaying sparkles of glistening passion and ecstasy. The candles were burning effortly, the music was just right and their bodies were set aflamed for each other. Y/N sat up on her elbows, watching Michael squeeze her breasts -- she then said, "I know you told me I don't have to do anything, but let me just do this one thing for you baby." Michael smiled, displaying those beautiful white teeth and said, "And what might that be?" She replied, "Go sit over there in that chair and I'll show you." Michael bit his bottom lip, got out from between her and did as he was told. Once he made it to the chair in the corner of their room, he sat down, and manspreaded, his massive dick sticking out from behind the fly of his pants. Y/N slowly got up from the bed, and strutted towards Michael, her hips moving in perfect angles. She took the whip he used to whip her ass and whipped it to the ground, making a sharp sound. She strutted closer to him, leaned in with her knee between his legs and sensually whispered into his ear, "Sssss...all you have to do is watch me until further instruction." She purred, licked his ear, and strutted right back to the spot she was in before.

As y/n whipped the whip to the ground again, she started to grind her hips slowly, gliding her hands down her hips. She slow danced for him in such an erotic and sexual manner, moaning under her breath, calling his name at the same time, "Sssss...mmm Michael. Watch me baby. I know you love it. Mmmm...tell me you love it." She cupped her pussy with one hand and your breast with the other. Michael's dick was super hard, throbbing at the sight of her. He bit his bottom lip and groaned, "Damn baby. I love it." Y/N smiled and said, "I knew you would." She slowly strutted over to him, while both were maintaining eye contact. She sat on his lap, faced him, her legs spreaded wide and began to caress his chest, while kissing his neck. She moaned, "Mmmm you smell so good baby...ssssss..." Michael felt so good, he grabbed her tight ass, squeezed it and smacked her thighs so hard, she screamed in pleasure, "Ahh!! Mmmm!!" She grinded him so slowly, feeling another orgasm about to take place. She whined and said, "Ohhh baby. Your body...*pants heavily* ooommm...feels so good." As she leaned her head back, Michael kissed her neck and licked it up and down all of a sudden with his long, thick tongue. Y/N laughed at how his tongue was feeling on her neck -- she was very ticklish and he knew it. While he was continuing to lick her neck, y/n held on to his hair, delicately rubbing it. "Take me to the bed baby", moaned y/n. Michael picked her up and carried her to the bed as per instructed.

As he laid her down, he told her, "You look so sexy baby. I need you to undress for me." As instructed, y/n sat up in bed, and took off her clothes, starting with her stilettos. Finally, she was completely naked just like he wanted her to be. She laid back, stretched her body out and told him, "Take control of me baby." Michael took her legs, spreaded them apart and gripped her inner thighs so tight, she whimpered sensually. Without hesitation, Michael leaned in towards her extremely wet pussy and started working his tongue on her swollen clit. He made slow, delicate strokes with the tip of his tongue, moaning under his breath, "Mmmmmm....." The vibrations of his moan made y/n squirm in excitement. She had her eyes closed, rubbing herself, moaning, "Sssssss mmm baby, that feels so good." She arched her back, as Michael's big hands were still gripping her thighs. Suddenly, he kissed her pussy, took his hand and started swirling her clit with his long fingers. He groaned at the sight of her getting aroused. Y/N's body squirmed in different positions, whining at his touch, "Ahh ahhhmmmm yes! Baby! Faster!" Michael stroked her pussy even faster, making her even wetter. As she made direct eye contact with him, she rubbed his curls, stroking them and licking her lips, smiling at how good he was making her feel. She closed her eyes again and leaned her head back, mouth open, sighing and breathing heavily.

Michael gazed at her body, rubbing all over it, starting from her nipples down to her toes. He moaned to himself, stood up and took off his pants and his boots until he was completely naked. He took her legs, raised them up in the air, opened them wide, and slid his hard throbbing dick inside her wetness. He started thrusting slowly inside of her, her legs stretched wide in the air. With each thrust, y/n moaned his name, "Michael, mmm baby yes!"

Michael leaned into her face, gazing into her sparkling brown eyes, breathing and moaning heavily. She felt so good to him, he talked dirty to her, "I'm going to fuck you so good girl. You love it, yeah? You love this dick, don't you baby?" Y/N panted, "Ssss mmm yes baby. I love your dick. It makes my pussy so happy." Michael continued to thrust inside of her, making her scream in pleasure. The faster he went, the more their bodies interwined in total ecstasy and fiery passion. Y/N screamed at how far deep his dick was inside of her, "Ahh!! Mmmm!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Ohhh!!" Michael bit his bottom lip, sweat pouring down from his forehead to his belly button. Her cries and her moans sounded so good to him, he leaned his head back, closed his eyes, opened his mouth and let out a long, deep moan, "Mmmmmm sssssss ohhh!!! I'm gonna cum!" He pulled out immediately and nutted right onto y/n's stomach. She whined his name in a high pitched tone, "Ohhh baby!" She continued to breath heavily as he rubbed his cum all over her stomach, around her belly button. She put her legs down and Michael leaned into her face and they tongue kissed passionately, their hot, sweaty bodies rubbing against each other. As their lips parted, Michael smiled at her, rubbed her face with his hand and said, "Happy anniversary, baby. Mmm I love you so much." Y/N rubbed his face with both of her hands, smiled, gazed into his big, beautiful brown eyes and said, "I love you more baby. Mmmm, this is the best anniversary ever." As the music continued to play while the candles burned all night, they fell asleep into each other's arms.

As the break of dawn hit, y/n woke up and seen the sun shining and glistening into their bedroom window. She was feeling so good from last night's love making session, she rose up and walked over in front of the window, opened the curtains wide, her naked body standing in the sun's rays. She sighed deeply, admiring the morning beauty. Michael woke up, feeling y/n's side of the bed, noticing she wasn't there, but standing at the window. He rose his naked body up out of bed and walked over behind her, grabbed her waist and put his face into her neck, kissed it and said, "Mmm good morning baby." She rubbed his arms and leaned her head back, smiled and said, "Mmm morning love. Isn't that view beautiful?" He responded, "Yes it is. Just like you." They gazed into each other's eyes, and y/n said, "Awww baby." They kissed passionately, their hot naked bodies rubbing against each other.

Y/N moaned as she felt his dick rubbing between her ass cheeks. There was nothing more sexier than early morning sex. Michael took his hand and rubbed her pussy from behind, stroking it slowly. Y/N moaned and rubbed his hand, making her pussy wetter by the second. This was definitely an anniversary that she would never forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 527 17
π™™π™–π™£π™œπ™šπ™§π™€π™ͺ𝙨 π™šπ™§π™– β€’ πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ - πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ‘ βπ˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 ππŽπ‘π πˆππ“πŽ π’π“π€π‘πƒπŽπŒ, π˜πŽπ” π‚π€πππŽπ“ 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄. ❞ +~+~+ ...
10.2K 146 13
1ST WARNING , SEXUAL CONTENT & LANGUAGE 2ND WARNING , MIKEGASMS 😩 3RD WARNING, YOU BETTER ENJOY πŸ«ΆπŸ½πŸ’¦
890K 10.6K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
29.3K 460 14
Λšΰ­¨πŸŽžοΈΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ Michael x reader Λšΰ­¨β˜ŽοΈΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ I update whenever I can Λšΰ­¨πŸ§Έΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ Comments are deeply appreciated Λšΰ­¨πŸŽ¬ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ requests: closed