The God and the Thief

By chronicillnephilim

Cipher is the "God" of the forest around Gravity Falls and it's his job to protect it and it's creatures. He... More

Prologue
Back In Gravity Falls(1)
The Statue(2)
Talk to me(3)
Get to know me(4)
Two invaders(5)
Lock Down(6)
Rocks in my Window(7)
Rapunzel Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair(8)
Fighting(9)
Run Away(10)
Man Hunt(11)
Valentine's Day (short)
New Routine Morning(12)
Investigation(13)
Talk To Me(14)
Sunset (15)
The Journal(16)
Milo(17)
Quiet Meeting (18)
People on the Inside(19)
Good Night(20)
The Letter(21)
Thief(22)
Nose to Nose Confrontation(23)
Seperation(24)
Just A Few Inches(25)
1 More Kiss... or 2 (26)
Morning After(27)
Caught(28)
The Truth(29)
Pitch Black(30)
Walk in the Forest(31)
Aftermath(32)
No News is Bad News(33)
Elin(34)
Don't Stand In My Way(35)
Into Town(36)
The Griffin(37)
Ghost Town(38)
Manly Men?(39)
Piedmont Reunion(40)
Lets Explain...(41)
Missed You(42)
I'm UP(43)
The Story's Beginning(44)
The Story(45)
THE END(47)
Epilogue
New Book

Hours After(46)

767 57 40
By chronicillnephilim

Bill POV

He smiled at me, "What did you have in mind?" He asked but I could tell he already saw my line of thinking. He leaned into me, unlacing our fingers to wrap his arms around my waist. "You know," his lips brushed my skin right below my ear, "I haven't seen the sunset in quite a long time." I wrapped my arms around him folding him in closer, I could feel him melt into my hold, every so lightly I lifted us both off the ground drifting up a little.

"Have you ever flown before?" I asked the memory already flooding back into my senses.

I could feel his laughter in every inch of our touch.

"Yes." he kissed my check, "why do you ask?" he smirked against my skin.

I knew what he was looking for next, I started us spinning in a slow circle, "Look down." I felt his lips trail down my jaw and neck. The world around us was a swirl of color and clouds but I couldn't feel the chill of the breeze with his arms around me, his legs pressed into mine, and those lips on my neck, his hair brushed my face in the wind but I didn't care.

"Don't drop me." he muttered.

Leaning my head into his shoulder I laughed into his shirt. "I wouldn't dream of it."

I felt his grip on my back change, and slowly he moved one of his arms around my body, bringing it up between us he leaned back a little. His newly freed hand cupped my check, lifting my head so I could meet his gaze.

His hair swayed in front of his eyes, which glowed gorgeous mixes of brown and gold in the sunlight, color flushed his pale checks, and a playful smile curved his thin pink lips. "You're staring." He whispered leaning in but staying an inch or so away, when he spoke again I could feel his breath on my lips and I couldn't tear my eyes away from his, "tell me, what are you thinking about, when you stare like that?" Tilling his head ever so slightly he leaned in closer but still didn't kiss me, just stay there waiting for my answer.

I suddenly felt lightheaded, I could feel him staring at me. "You. You consume my thoughts and every emotion. I was thinking about your hair, your eyes, the color in your checks, and your lips. Your lips are the most prevalent in my mind right now." I breathed every bone in my body and wanted to take that last breath and close the space, but the excitement that came with him taking the lead was so overwhelming that I couldn't move.

Man did he make me wait, he stayed there that close for what felt like forever as we spun in the fresh night air, staring right back at me.

"You're the one staring now." I breathed barely able to think, his hand had slid down my check resting at the base of my throat.

"Want to know what I'm thinking?" He asked. He was smirk, enjoying this almost as much as I am.

I couldn't even form the words, for the first time in my very long life I was left completely and utterly speechless. Just waiting, waiting for him to make that final move.

"Should I take your silence as a no?" he asked, pulling back ever so slightly.

My brain could not catch up to by body in time to stop me, because I fucking whined. Which made him laugh.

"I was thinking that even though you're the one flying," he drew out every word moving back to the distance he had been at, "I don't think you notice we've stopped spinning or that we are slowly drifting down over the forest." he inched forwards again, "Tell me, what part of your brain is thinking right now?"

"Pinetree," I hissed my brain felt this close to exploding, "If you don't kiss me right now I'm going to lose control and drop us both out of the sky."

He laughed again, this time finally finally meeting his lips to mine. It was like a switch was flicked and I really had lost control. We started free falling.

Dipper's arm flung around my shoulders and he stopped kissing me. But instead of screaming, he started laughing, high and shrill against the rushing wind, he pressed his check into mine, "BILLLLLL!!!" He screamed in my ear.

With a moment of flashing clarity I laughed along with him, using my abilities to drop us into my bed.

We both landed with a soft thud on the bed, me on top of him. His face was flushed and a bright smile plastered over his features. I had landed on top of him.

I propped myself up on my elbows over him, his hands coming around and resting on my cheeks. He had the biggest smile plastered over his lips.

"I thought," he said, throwing a giggle still trying to catch his breath, "I thought if I kissed you, you wouldn't drop us." every bit of that dominance presents his had shown earlier hidden.

"Sorry, I guess I had gotten distracted." I breathed my thoughts still being driven by a more primal source. It was obvious he could tell too.

"Distracted is not how I would describe how you are right now." He laughed again. But he was no longer teasing, he pulled my face to his kissing me. I responded with pure devotion.

"Bill," he said my name, and the way he said it made sparks fly over my skin. His fingers tangled in my hair. "Bill." Again, how he tugged at my hair a little pulling me away ever so slightly.

"I think," he kissed the corner of my mouth, "I might," he kissed my jaw then below it, "I might be," he repeated himself lightly kissing below my ear, "falling in love with you." he murmured tracing his way back to my lips.

My heart had stopped completely.

"Dipper." I whispered back moving my arms so I could rest my hands in his hair, having to focus enough to float above him, "I might be," I kissed his lips, " falling in love with you too." He smiled against my lips and kissed me again.

Time skip :p -- ((If you dirty minded readers need to know. Yes they slept together.)) -- next morning

Mabel POV

The shack had fallen into complete silence when Dipper left, in fact no one moved or said anything for a solid minute. Then without a word, Ford stood and walked out the kitchen, from where I was sitting I could hear the code lock go off and the door to his lab open and close. I looked to Stan who wore a look of weary.

"I know it's not my place," Wendy muttered from her seat next to me, "But I believe them." Then she stood, "I'm going to head home, call me if you need me." and she left.

Stan matched my gaze, waiting for me to say something. It took me a moment to form the right words, "I think, I agree with her. I know my brother, for one he seemed just like himself, ever since this started I haven't seen any change in him, other than him simply coming out of his shell." Stan seemed to agree with me, nodding along slightly as I spoke, "and," I added, "he's a horrible liar."

"I know, I'm with you on that. It's that god I don't know or trust, with everything we've seen of him." he said, "I just don't want the boy to get hurt in this."

I knew what he meant but still, "He already got hurt, but it was the god that was behind it." my heart felt heavy and I suddenly felt very tired, and very sad.

His form matched how I felt, "You should get some shut eye, I'm going to go talk to Ford." he said standing. All I could do was nod along in agreement and push myself towards the stairs to mine and Dippers old room.

It wasn't long after my head hit the pillow that I passed out.

"Do you love him?"

I felt light as a feather, but I couldn't recognize my surroundings.

"I do." my voice came on it's own, I didn't even know who I was talking about or who this was.

Calm, I felt very very calm, none of this was setting me off like it should have, I simply waited for the voice to come again.

"Could you let him go, if you love him, could you?" The question left me feeling empty like I had just been told to part with my heart.

But I was still breathing, still living.

"I don't want to." ...... "but I could, if he really needed me too."

Water rushed around me, but it wasn't harsh or cold, it felt nice and even after being fully submerged I could still breath. I felt myself get heave and start to sink.

"If he needed you too. How... selfless."

I guess I didn't know, what I had just agreed too.

_______________________________

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I lied. I'm actually going to wrap this up in the next two chapters. I'm also chugging Monster energy cause I want to do both chapters tonight.

I also have two ideas for a new book and am having a hard time choosing between them.

Both idea's where from a chapter or so back when I asked you what you all would want to read from me next, and both got several comments about each so; here's a quick run down of each idea(without giving to much of the fun bits away of course)

The first is a Mafia UA: --Bill is the kingpin of a gang that runs Gravity Falls(which is a big city in this UA instead of a small town, tho it's still out in the middle of no where) --Dipper is a up and coming detective who's still trying to get his baring in a new city, crashing at his Grunkles place on the edge of Gravity Falls while he tries to get his feet under him -- Grunkle Stan is a pety criminal who moved in with his brother to lay low(aka cannon Stan) however in his past he had some run ins with Bill and his lackeys', tho this was before Bill became the big bad he is now. -- So, what happens when the file of "The Man in Yellow" is dropped at Dipper's new desk? Or when Bill gets tipped off about the newbie "Kid Genius" on his tail that's related to an old friend of his? ((Yes? No? Maybe?))

The second is a Siren AU: -- Bill a old ass powerful siren who's become the center of may tall tails. -- Said tails caught the attention of Stanford Pines and he wanted to add Bill to his journal. -- Dipper decided to tag along, just as adventurous as his Grunkle. -- However Bill find the Pines ship before they spot him. And Dipper is just his type, so he does what sirens do, and sings for him. -- Dipper like everyone before him, takes that jump. --But something strange happens as Bill entrances Dipper further and further down into the sea and he instead saves Dipper. -- This something new carves a deep eternal mark into both Dipper and Bill. -- Both tied by this new connection, they find themselves desperate for the other. ((Yes? N?? Maybe??))

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
729K 31.9K 19
Book 1 in a 3 Book series... Dipper and Mabel Pines are back in Gravity Falls for another summer. They may be sixteen, but the thrill of the mystery...
122K 3.8K 15
(Description really tells you nothing about the actual story/definitely not the same) Dipper is missing. Dipper has been missing for months. The last...
106K 3.9K 23
"Bill. . ." Tears up "I've missed you" "P-P-Pinetree?" *hugs pinetree tight* "Me too" he whispered When Dipper and Mable are 18 they visit Gravity...