Fix me // Thomas Sangster

By newtcute

Natalie is a social outcast. She has no friends and no one notices her. Until one day a boy comes and moves... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13

7

5.5K 186 197
By newtcute

Natalie's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping. I fluttered my eyes open then remembered last night. I rolled over onto my side and checked to see if Tom was still there. And sure enough he was. He was fast asleep. He looks so peaceful and cute when he sleeps.

I twirled strands of his hair around on my fingers.

"Morning." He spoke groggily and I laughed.

"Morning." I smiled at how cute he was.

"Do we have school today?" He asked but kept his eyes shut.

"Yeah." I sighed and got up. "C'mon, we gotta get ready. Well you need to go home and get ready." I giggled.

"Oh yeah." He sighed and laughed. "Well, my beautiful girl. I shall see you soon." He smiled and got up from my bed. He stretched and kissed my lips before slipping out of my window.

I shut the window closed after he got out, then walked towards my wardrobe. I pulled out a striped top, a denim play suit and a cream cardigan. I slipped on some black boots and a grey beanie. I applied my makeup and pulled my hair up into a bun.

I grabbed my bag and walked down stairs.

"Hey Nat, do you want me to take you to school?" My dad asked as he opened the front door.

"No thanks, it's ok. Tom and I are walking." I smiled and he nodded. He walked out the front and to his car.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"Hey Nattie, do you want me to make you some breakfast?" Wendy asked.

"No thanks Wendy, I'm fine." I smiled and she nodded.

"Bye Nat!" My mum came running to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Bye." I hugged back.

I walked out the door and saw that Thomas was talking to my dad. I smiled at the 2 of them laughing and walked over to Tom.

"Oh, hey Nat. I was telling Thomas here about the first time you drove a car." My dad chuckled.

"Yeah, and how you were only 7 and smashed the whole thing into a pole." Thomas laughed.

"Yeah..." I gritted my teeth together and wrapped my arms around Thomas. "Well, dad we better get going." I said.

"Ok, well you 2 have a good day." He said.

"We sure will, you have a pleasant day yourself sir." Thomas smiled.

"I will." My dad smiled back and got into his car.

I pulled Thomas along and we walked to school.

"Your dad's really nice." Thomas smiled brightly.

"Mmm, that's because he likes you." I replied and giggled.

_

The bell went for first period and Tom and I walked into the classroom together. I sat beside Thomas and Mr Saunders came in.

"Alright class, everyone get into a pair." Mr Saunders said as he sat down at his desk.

I smiled and turned over to look at Thomas. I was about to ask him to be my partner, but then Hannah swooped in and asked him.

"Hey Tom, can we be partners?" She asked with her snooty voice.

"Argh.. I.. Umm," Thomas looked at me and gave me a is-it-ok look. I sighed and nodded because I didn't want him to think I was jealous. "Sure." He replied back to Hannah.

Hannah smiled at Thomas and then when he wasn't looking she stuck her tongue out at me, glared at me and mouthed; He's mine. Stay away bitxh.

I ignored her.

_

I ended up being partners with a guy named Dylan; Thomas's friend. He is a really nice guy. He has black hair that was swept to the side, dark brown eyes, and he has a really good build.

I didn't mind it that much.

But the only thing I hated was the thought of Thomas and Hannah together. Being partners. It drove my insane. Hannah was trying so hard to flirt with him but I saw how he was pushing her away, which made me laugh.

Thomas's POV

I walked home with Natalie and we had a funny conversation about how Hannah was desperately trying to flirt with me.

I got home and instantly got 10 texts all from Hannah.

Call me

We need to work on our geo assignment and HPE assignment together as well ;)

Do u want to come over?

U there?

Hello?

Tommy babe?

Call me!

Hello?

Do u want to come over at around 6?

Do u want to stay for dinner?

I replied back,

Sorry, can't I am busy.
- Tom

Fine. But tomorrow ;)
- Hannah

Wow this girl is annoying. How did she even get my number? I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower.

Natalie's POV

GOSH THAT GIRL IS ANNOYING! Why can't she leave Tom and I alone?! She always tries to ruin my happiness.

Like in fourth grade, how I liked this guy named Davie Jackson. I told Hannah, because we were best friends back then. The next day Hannah asked Davie Jackson out and they kissed in front of me, who knows how many times.

In sixth grade, she pulled my pants down in front of everyone at school. I was on stage and the whole school, also the guy who I was dating at the time 'Noah Coal ' dumped me because he was too embarrass to be seen with me. And to add the cheery on top, I was wearing neon pink unicorn undies.

In seventh grade, Hannah invited me to her slumber party and because we were 'best friends' and our mums were 'best friends' I had to go. I fell asleep and hanna and her friends wrote 'I love Tayton Wright' all over my face, arms and legs in PERMANENT MARKER; which didn't come off for 3 days. Then they cut my hair; 3 whole inches.
That's when I had enough of her and told my Mum. My mum went rage at Hannah's mum and then Hannah and I were no longer friends.

In ninth grade, Hannah and her posse put really ugly pictures of me all around the school.

In tenth grade, they did something so nasty. They spiked my water. At first when I drank my water bottle I didn't realise. But then later during the day I said all this stuff. I jumped on my desk and started singing 'single ladies by Beyoncé'. Then I passed out. I got into so much trouble but then Mrs Cilla tasted it and she knew that I wouldn't put that in my own drink. I didn't dob them in, but I did punch Hannah in the face. So problem solved.

Now she's trying to take him away from me, like she did with every other guy I dated.

Argh why can't I be happy for once, without someone trying to ruin it?!

I smooshed my face into my pillow and fell asleep, without dinner.

Thomas's POV

I got out of the shower and got changed into a pair of sweatpants and a plain white shirt.

I had dinner, watched kick ass 2 and fell asleep on the couch.

Natalie's POV

3 days has gone past and Tom and Hannah have been doing nearly everything together. Hannah kept dragging Thomas over to her table of populars to eat in the cafeteria, instead of going to the library and eating there with me. Things have changed. Now I sit with Dylan and we discuss books and movies. He's a lovely guy and gets overly excited when you mention werewolves. Dylan is a nerd. But a cool, loveable one.

Thomas's POV

Days have gone by and it feels like forever since I have had actual time to hang out with my girlfriend. Hannah keeps interfering with mine and Natalie's time. For instance; Nat and I were walking home and then here comes Hannah wearing some skimpy red dress and gold heels, she comes up to me and complains about how we have to make a start on our assignments.

She's ridiculous. I can see the hatred the burns in Natalie's eyes, when ever Hannah is there.

Nat has been hanging out with Dylan a lot. I'm not jealous, I'm just.. Not exactly momentarily.. Happy.

Natalie's POV

Finally it's Saturday and I'm border than usual. I laid in bed staring at the ceiling.

What to do?

What to do?

Aha.

I pulled out my phone and quickly typed in the number I probably will never forget.

The dialling tone started going, until he answered.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey Dyl are you busy?" I asked.

"Nah." He replied.

"Well, do you want to come with me to the video store?" I asked.

"I'd love to, shall I pick you up in 20 minutes?"

"Sure." I smiled as I spoke.

"Awesome, see you then." He hung up.

I put my phone down and walked to the shower. I got in and washed myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750 4 23
I wrote this story 5 years ago on another story site ;) Let's see if it's still as popular as it was then :) Thomas Sangster: a famous actor, nice...
27.4K 1.2K 95
It's been three years since Natalie left New York, and left her so called friends and family. She left with nothing and had to start a new life in Bo...
5.3K 213 40
Isabella is a 13 year old girl, who's mother and little bro died two years back now it's only her and her dad, but that all changes when she finds ou...
4.4K 87 32
Rose had an ordinary life with all the basic things, going to school and hanging out with her mum. But she finds herself in a love struck relationshi...