|| Yaoi Oneshots ||

Galing kay busywithsomething

Read at your own risk Different yaoi oneshots!!! it's gonna be boyxboy so if ya can't handle that, then don'... Higit pa

WARNING ๐Ÿ”ž
|| Sebastian x Ciel || Black Butler || 18+
|| Rin x Haru || Free! ||
|| Karma x Nagisa || Assassination Classroom || 18+
|| Naruto x Sasuke || Naruto ||
|| Daisuke x Haru || Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited || 18+
|| Izaya x Shizuo || Durarara || Pt 1 ||
|| Izaya x Shizuo || Durarara || Pt 2 ||
|| Atsushi x Akutagawa || Bungou Stray Dogs (Beast) || 18+
|| Kuroko x Kagami || Kuroko no basket ||
|| Daisuke x Haru || Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited || 18+
|| Norman x Ray || The Promised Neverland|| 18+
|| Reki x Langa || Skโˆž the infinity|| Pt 2 || 18+
|| Kageyama x Hinata || Haikyuu! || 15+
|| Akaashi x Bokuto || Haikyuu || 15+
|| Magna x Luck || Black Clover || 15+
|| He Tian x Mo Guanshan || 19 Days || Manga || 18+
|| William x Sherlock || Yuukoku No Moriarty || 18+
|| Ainosuke x Tadashi || Sk8 the Infinity || 15+
|| Draco x Harry || Harry Potter || 18+
|| Yut Lung x Sing || Banana Fish || 15+
|| Rimuru x Veldora || Tensei shittara Slime Datte Ken || 18+
|| Joe (Kojiro) x Cherry (Kaoru) || Sk8 the Infinity ||
|| Licht x Hyde (Lawless) || Servamp ||
|| Asta x Yuno || Black Clover ||
|| Fyodor x Nikolai || Bungou Stray Dogs || 18+
|| Sลma x Takumi || Food Wars || 18+
|| Bakugo x Kirishima || Boku No Hero Academia || 18+
|| Tanizaki x Tachihara || Bungou Stray Dogs || 18+
|| Fushiguro x Itadori || Jujutsu Kaisen ||
|| Leorio x Kurapika || Hunter x Hunter ||

|| Reki x Langa || Skโˆž the Infinity || Pt 1 || 18+

14.2K 191 722
Galing kay busywithsomething

Langa's POV (Ep 8 spoilers - I do not know what happens after episode 8, so I will just use my intuition here. I'm also not sure who should be on top lol.)

"But neither of you are in the wrong."

"No..." Langa looked down at his food, "It was my fault for breaking our promise."

"I think it's best if you were honest with your feelings." His mother closed her eyes as she smiled.

"Honest...?" Langa didn't quite understand.

"You like that person right?" His mother's eyes were now staring at him.

"Huh? Eh!" Were they still talking about Reki? Langa's face flamed as he looked away from his mother, "Well... yeah..."

"Then why don't you be honest and relay those feelings."

"No way. That's too embarrassing." Langa's flaming face heated even more.

Langa's mother grinned and gave a mothery thumbs up, "You have to act on it if you really care about her!"

"Her?" His mother had definitely been thinking of a girl.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" Langa stared at his mother.

"Wait, so it is not a girl?" Langa's mother was staring at his dad's picture again, "I..."

"Um... it's not a girl."

"Look honey... now a 'days, gender doesn't really matter. Who knows, maybe... he'll like you back."

Langa wasn't sure if his mother would be supportive or not, but it looked like he didn't have to worry.

"Is it your new friend?" Langa's mother had always been perceptive.

The crowd was cheering, the people were screaming. Everything was a blur. Langa hadn't seen Reki and after the qualifiers he had been sorely disappointed to find ADAM where he thought Reki was.

Langa felt like crying, he didn't know what he wanted to do. It felt like he had lost his very own light that had taught him so many things.

The race ended in a flash. He didn't know who won, Joe was so fast. It was almost...

"Langa!"

The blue haired boy's eyes widened as he saw the red haired boy he had been seeking, running towards him.

"Re...ki." Langa whispered, his eyes widening as he felt tears gathering. His mother knew now, who else knew. Reki was looking at him, his smile abruptly falling as he say Langa crying.

"Wh—" Reki didn't have much time to prepare before Langa collapsed on top of him, wrapping his hands around Reki's waist and refusing to move as he pressed their bodies closer.

Everything else seemed to have blurred as Reki, slowly disentangled them and pulled Langa toward the motor bike.

"HEY! The race isn't finished!" People were shouting at them, but Reki kept on going as Langa kept on following.

The motor roared as Reki kicked off with a cloud of dust, Langa hurriedly grabbed onto Reki's waist as the bike sped up.

Throughout the journey, Reki didn't speak. Seemingly giving Langa the silent treatment. By now, Langa's tears had dried and was leaning on Reki for support. Everything had disappeared except the boy now sitting in front of him. the curve of his neck, the sturdy back, the muscled stomach. Langa wanted to touch everything.

"Oi. We're here." Sometime during the journey, Langa had fallen asleep on Reki's back. Now, stretching, Langa could tell that the red haired boy had been reluctant to speak.

"Reki..." Langa was determined. He wasn't going to tell Reki, but his mother was right, "Come over. To my house."

Reki did a double take, "What? Now?" It was a Friday, no school on Saturday, and that was that.

"Yes." Langa said, then seeing as Reki didn't say anything, dragged in up to the front door and walked straight in.

"Wait! Langa..." Langa shushed the other and then continued to his bedroom. Langa's door closed with a click and the blue haired boy locked it.

"Now. Let's talk."

Reki's POV

"Now. Let's talk." Langa's face was almost translucent, the beauty was unimaginable. No wonder all the girls talked about him. The fair skin, shining eyes, a pair of lips that were probably soft...

"About what?" Reki tried to hiss, but it came out more as a gasp as Langa pushed their bodies together. They were still in the small hallway next to the door in Langa's room, and Reki's breath intake had already been steadily getting faster.

"Hey, what are you doing?" The flushed red head asked, becoming increasingly aware of the closing gap between them.

"Talking." Langa whispered before capturing Reki's lips with his own.

This was something Reki didn't expect. It was something completely new. It was Reki's first kiss. The red haired boy, who had no experience, tried to push Langa away, but was literally held in an iron grip. Reki's hands came to grip Langa's shirt as he shook with shock. Soon, Reki was struggling, not just with the lips, but also with the thigh that came pressing between his legs and against him.

The poor boy against the wall had no idea what was going on, it didn't feel bad, the whole thing was just foreign. Reki's legs were shaking as they squeezed Langa's thigh, a normal reaction.

Langa's tongue explored the inside of Reki's mouth, licking at every corner it could reach. The blue haired boy really was merciless. Reki nearly cried out as Langa's leg moved, grinding against him, moving smothering slowly. Tears started to form as the pleasure almost overwhelmed, it felt so weird.

Finally, when Langa released his lips, Reki bent over, gripping at the leg that was still in between his. "Please..."

Reki's breathing was uneven, and Langa's eyes were clouded. Then the hands trailed under Reki's shirt, touching him all over. Reki's hands held onto Langa's leg as it pushed harder at him, using up all his strength not to shiver at those cool hands.

The blue haired boy was touching the other with his hands, grinding at the other with his knee and thigh. The other could do nothing but grip Langa's leg and burry his face in Langa's shoulder to keep from doing anything. His spine was the most sensitive part, and as the ruthless teen dragged two fingers up and down it, Reki could not help but arch his back.

"Lan—ga..." Reki was crying out now, tears had begun to leak. "Wh—what are you do—Ah!"

Langa had bit down right as his hand trailed into Reki's pants, gripping him hard. "No... no... what are you—ng... stop..." Reki's fingers were shaking where they were now, one gripping Langa's leg and the other trying to grasp the shoulder. Reki tried to force Langa's leg down, but it wasn't working.

Then Reki came, crying as he did so, all over Langa's hand.

"Oh my." Langa whispered in Reki's ear. The boy on top took his hand out, and for a moment, Reki was relieved in thinking that this was over. Then the other's hand plunged into the back of his pants and into the tight hole that seemed to be waiting for it.

Reki almost bit Langa when forcing himself not to scream. Keenly aware of the leg still grinding against him, Reki tried to struggle, but without success.

Two fingers and then three, Reki was already worn out. Langa switched legs, using his force to push the other against the wall and pry Reki's mouth open with his tongue. Reki's hand was now on Langa's other leg, desperately trying to push it away, but the losing strength.

"Langa..." the red head gasped out, but against the blue haired teen's mouth. The sound disappearing into the first moan Reki allowed himself. "Ngh... ah... please..."

Just then, Langa seemed to realise what he had done. Immediately throwing himself into the wardrobe in the other side of the corridor, Langa looked horrified. Reki on the other hand, was relieved, as he fell the the ground in a heap while tears rolled down his face. There was still liquid dripping off Langa's hand, Reki's shoulders shook.

Hurriedly wiping the liquid off, Langa rushed to Reki as soon as he was done.

"I'm sorry..." Langa seemed to be sincere. "I just... somehow lost control."

"It hurts." Reki said, turning the heap into a position where he was leaning against the wall with his knees up. He was holding his pants.

"Huh?" Langa asked, he seemed to be confused.

"I said it hurts. There." Reki groaned, looking at Langa with pain stricken eyes. He nodded towards where his hands were.

Reki struggled for a moment before allowing Langa to remove his hands where they were covering an obvious bulge.

Langa's POV

Langa was getting turned on. Reki's face was just alluring, he could feel himself getting excited.

"Guess we'll have to do it together then." Langa whispered in Reki's ear, causing a squeak from the red haired skateboarder.

"Wha—Hugn!" Reki's eyes widened as he bent over, Langa's hands had now pulled down his pants and was pumping. After watching all this, Langa grabbed his own and also started.

"No... no. Let me." Reki said, glancing at Langa and flushing bright red.

Langa was speechless, he had never thought that Reki would offer that kind of thing.

The red head was now so different from his usual personality: his normal extraverted character turned timid when he touched Langa.

Soon enough, Langa had pulled Reki onto his lap and was rubbing the two together. Reki's hands were gripping the other's shoulders so hard Langa was sure they would leave bruises in the morning, but at the moment, he didn't care. All he could think about was the feeling of them together.

Reki's head was buried in Langa's shoulder as the blue haired boy worked on both. Soon enough, they reached their climax and limit, coming all over each other.

The two moaned quietly into each other as Langa bent once more to kiss the red head.

"You've done this before?" Reki asked. Langa could feel the muscles on the latter's legs tremoring as his hands were running themselves over the stringed strength.

"Take a guess." Langa whispered, blowing into Reki's ear.

"H—hey... no fair." Reki shivered again as Langa's hands rose higher. "I'm tired."

"Then let's sleep." Langa suggested, smiling gently and standing up, cradling Reki in bridal style while walking toward the bed.

As the blue haired boy lay down beside an already dozing Reki, he sighed with content, and most of all: gratitude and happiness. 

Important note:

1) DONT KISS SOMEONE WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!!!

2) IF THE PERSON DOESN'T WANT IT OR SHOWS ANY SIGHTS OF UNCOMFORTABLYSM THEN BACK OFF

3) DO I EVEN HAVE TO SPEAK ABOUT THE 3 POINT?

Taken from the comments section - thank you.

What is shown here in the chapter is purely fiction and rape is rly bad. It's terrifying and no one should go through something like this. I understand that this chapter may have made many people uncomfortable, and for that I sincerely apologise.

Thank you for understanding, and please don't do this kind of thing (what was shown in this chapter) under any circumstances.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

138K 1.1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
47.1K 615 47
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
23.2K 375 12
Quackity x Wilbur This is just a random Oneshot Book for whenever I come up with random ideas so don't expect fluent updates! Please keep in mind tha...