Destiny

By MA_MAS99

One love, one heart, one destiny. Aliyah had no idea that her trip to New York would change her life forever... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

707 20 5
By MA_MAS99

"Aliyah, my brothers are coming over today, to meet you" said Abbas.

"Omg really? I can't wait! And by the way my cousins sister are coming over aswell" Said Aliyah excitedly.

"Oh that's great, I'll get a chance to meet the rest of your family then" said Abbas.

"So party at my house then?" Laughed Aliyah.

"Haha yeah I guess so" said Abbas.

"Ok so I'll see you later then" said Aliyah.

Abbas kissed Aliyah on her forehead and went away, Aliyah started cleaning the house and got the help of Shazia. After the cleaned the house, Aliyah and her mother started cooking, they told Shazia to go and get Aliyah's cousins Sana and Mira from the airport while Abbas went to get his brothers from the airport.

Zaid and Haidar got their luggages and went to get coffee, Zaid went to look at the food section and Haidar went to the newspaper sections. As Zaid was browsing around he bumped into someone, it was a girl, He said sorry but she walked away. After a while Zaid realised that she dropped something, it was her diary he ran out of the shop looking for her but she was nowhere to be seen. Zaid looking at the front and back page of the diary to see if there was anything written on it, it said Sana Khan on it and her address so Zaid decided to put it in his suitcase and sent it to her by post. Where on the other hand Haidar was looking for a book, he finally found the book he was looking for, it was the last copy of the book, as he was about to pick it up, someone else picked it up. Haidar looked over at who it was, it was a beautiful girl, he was lost into her eyes but angry filled it as he realised that she took the book he wanted.

"Oye excuse me?!" Said Haidar.

"Yes" said the girl.

"I was about to get that book! And you just took it!" Said Haidar.

"Do you own the book?!" Said the girl.

"Excuse me!" Said Haidar.

"Your excused, I picked up the book first so it's mine, go get another book!" said the girl.

"No I was looking at it first and was about to pick it up!" said Haidar.

"Omg it's just a book, get another one!!" Said the girl.

"No I want this book! You get another one, It's the last copy and it's a gift for someone!" Said Haidar.

Sana walked in and seen Mira and Haidar fighting, "What's wrong Mira?!" Said Sana.

"I wanted to get this book for Aliyah but he wants it too and it's the last copy!" Said Mira.

"Yeah well I was looking at it first! And was just about to pick it up when she took it!" Said Haidar.

"Ok, Mira it's just a book and if he says he was about to get it before you then just give it to him, We'll buy another one!" Said Sana.

"But... Sana" said Mira.

"Mira give him the book!" Said Sana.

Mira handed him over the book and he said, "Thank you, sorry for being rude but the book is for my mum and I really wanted to get her something special and this book is very special" said Haidar.

"It's ok" said Mira.

"Can I get you guys anything else?!" Said Haidar.

"No No it's ok" said Mira.

"No please let me get you both something?! anything to eat? Magazine? Chocolate?" Said Haidar.

"Ok just chocolate" said Mira.

"And you?" Said Haidar referring to Sana.

"No please I don't want anything!" Said Sana.

"Please!" Said Haidar

"Ok starburst" said Sana.

"Ok so chocolate and starburst, I'll be back one min" said Haidar.

"Haidar went to the sweet section and picked up different chocolates like Twix, Twirl, diary milk, bounty and aero, and got skittles, and starbursts. He went to the check out, when he came back he gave it to them.

"OMG why did you get so much sweets?!" Said Mira.

"I know we only said one thing" said Sana.

"Well I was expecting a thank you, just joking" said Haidar.

"Thank you" said Mira.

"Thank you" said Sana.

"Your both welcome, by the way I didn't catch your name" said Haidar.

"I'm Mira and you are?!" Said Mira.

"Nice name and I'm Haidar and what's your name" said Haidar.

"I'm Sana" said Sana.

"Oh nice, so are you both sisters, friends or cousins? Said Haidar.

"We are sisters" said Mira.

"Oh cool, you don't look alike! I'm only joking" said Haidar.

They all laughed, "Right I better be going, my brother is probably looking for me!" Said Haidar. He picked up his phone and seen 8 missed calls, "oh shit my phone was on vibration" said his Haidar.

"We better be going too, our cousins must be waiting for us" said Mira.

"Ok, have a great holiday/ vacation, bye" said Haidar.

"You too bye" said Sana.

"Bye take care" said Mira.

Haidar finally found Zaid, "Where the hell were you?!" Said Zaid.

"I was in the shop" said Haidar.

"Why weren't you picking up!" Said Zaid.

" My phone was on vibration and I was having wee argument with someone" said Haidar.

"Argument?! Why!" Said Zaid.

"About mum's favourite book! It was the last copy and some girl picked it up but its fine now I fixed the problem and why do you a girl's diary in your hand?" Said Haidar.

"Ok that's good that you apologised then and oh I was in the food section and bumped into this girl and she dropped her diary but when I went out looking for her she was nowhere to be seen, so I looked at the back and seen her address so I'll send it to her by post" said Zaid.

"Well Sana told Mira to give me the book so I apologised and offered to pay for anything they wanted, so I got them chocolates and sweets" said Haidar.

"Lol chocolate and sweets?! Seriously?!" Said Zaid.

"What do you want me to get them flowers, jewellery lol Chocolate and sweets is a friendly gesture" said Haidar.

"Right ok" said Zaid.

"So did you read the girl's diary?" Said Haidar.

"No way man she must have wrote her secrets and girly stuff in it plus I have no rights to look at it" said Zaid.

"Yeah that's true" said Haidar.

Zaid's phone started ringing, "Hey where are you?" Said Abbas.

"We are the entrance" said Zaid.

"Ok I'm coming in" said Abbas.

"Ok bro see you soon" said Zaid.

Meanwhile at the other side

"Sana call Aliyah" said Mira.

Sana calls Aliyah and says, "Where are you?".

"My friend Shazia is coming, Shes beside the airport!" Said Aliyah.

"Ok we are waiting for her" said Sana.

"Yeah Aliyah said her friend Shazia is coming, she's beside the airport" said Sana to Mira.

"Ok, we'll wait here" said Mira.

"What was the book thing all about?" Said Sana.

"What do you mean? " Said Mira.

"Since when are you into books?!" Laughed Sana.

"I do read books to know, Like on Wattpad and stuff" said Mira.

"Ok, but what was so interesting it that book! Said Sana.

"It's a good book, I've been looking for it for ages, I couldn't remember what it was called and finally found it but you made me give it to Haidar" said Mira.

"Ok I believe you... not well anyways at least you know what it's called now and you got lots of chocolates and sweets haha what was that all about?" Said Sana.

"I Have no clue I guess he felt bad afterwards so he offered us chocolates and sweets, what else would he have gotten us though" said Mira.

"Haha that's true it would have been awkward if he got us anything else" laughed Sana.

Shazia saw them and walked up to them, hey, are you guys Sana and Mira?" Said Shazia.

"Yes and you're Shazia right?" Said Sana.

"Yeah, let's go" said Shazia.

**On the other side**

Abbas walked in, Zaid hugged him and Haidar hugged him. "Hey we missed you so much" Said Zaid.
"I missed u too" said Abbas.
"So who's the lucky girl?" Said Haidar.
"I'm lucky to have her actually and you'll see her tonight" said Abbas.
"Aaaww that's so sweet, already defending Bhabhi" said Zaid.
"Of course lol" said Abbas.
"I'm so tired man, lets go home" said Haidar.
"Ok, let's go" said Abbas.

Heeeeyy hope you all like his chapter I have been working on it since a few weeks now so I hope my effect works let me know what you think about the new character.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 266 23
Brooklyn had her own picture of how her life should be. She never wanted anything to change that perception or the reality. Follow her on her journey...
8.8K 158 26
A lot of people think they know almost everything about their life. You also thought that also but you were wrong. You were a part of someone's life...
121K 5.4K 108
Two broken hearts , that found each other but will there pass get in the way of finding true love , read an find out 🤔
91 0 17
How did Ali know that one dance would change her life. After a tragic incident Ali gives up the one of things she loves, but when she's force to do w...