๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„ - James Po...

Door -wonderIand

เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ approaches a loud hufflepuff named ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... Meer

๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
1- the beggining of her
2- bee and sky, the duo
3- phat potions
4- meet me in the kitchens, bro
5- surprise...
6- see your future
7- room of requirements
8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX
9- falling
10-River's regret
11- Ember White's love
12- the ball preparation๏ฟผ๏ฟผs
13-the ball
14- anddd shes drunk.
15- halfassed sorrys
16-sirius's birthday
17- quidditch game
18- thats an idea
19- the smell of comfort
20- late night owlery
21- pack it up ember white
22- Christmas Woes
23- the surprise present
24- its elvendork bitch
25- exams are gross
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
26- letters
27- guitar
27.5- Nightmares |Interlude
28- last first day
29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black
30- down horsey, down
32- trust me and love me
33- when I say run, run.
34- Hourglass
35- scars
36- shut up and kiss me
37- confess your sins
38- day of love
39- So, christmas is still soon
40- the sibling pact
41- New years woes.
42- expecto patronum (the remix)
43- dumblewhore
44- The story of Estelle White
45- Please talk to me
46- Valentines day is cool
47- WE HAD SEX!
48- Order of the Pheonix
49- apprentice
50- N.E.W.T.S.
51- Graduating hogwarts
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
52- Prepare for the wedding
53- Wedding!
54- Honey is gross with no moon
55- wtf is a job
56- hell nah.
56.5 - bigger issues | Interlude
57- sincerly, r.a.b
58- e & f
59- h.p.
60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)
61- copycat
62- The prophecy
63- Christmas!
65- beg
66- bloodied crown
67- Screams and shouts
68- flowers on a grave
69- from Mckinnon
70- secret keeper
71-October 31, 1981
72- recoming
73- the end
๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
BONUS - slughorn's class, 1st year
BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

31- the breakup game

21.1K 795 1.6K
Door -wonderIand

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦?
( yes )    ( no )
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽... 𝗒𝖾𝗌!

𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 chapter ( thirty-one ) 𝗈𝖿
𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

SEPTEMBER SLOWLY FADED into October. Many began to hype up the beginning of the year, ready for Halloween. More importantly, the Halloween dance.

However, for the Marauders plus Ember, they weren't hyped up for the beginning of October at all. The full moon was only a day away.

The world seemed to crash more every day. More killings. More full moons. And with Ember's recent discovery of falling into love with James, she had been more stressed out.

Usually, when she had a crush she would keep it to herself, tell her friends maybe. Something told her River wouldn't like it very much.

Ophelia already knew Ember told her as soon as she got back from the dorm that night. She wasn't planning on it but Ember looked so flustered that Ophelia wouldn't leave her alone. Ember eventually broke in and told Ophelia everything.

The dark-haired friend was understanding, of course. She gave the best friend speech about following one's heart. Ember smiled brightly at her and thanked her, though she knew the speech wouldn't help her. She didn't know what her heart or brain was saying anymore.

To everyone else, Ember and James had become the Golden couple of Hogwarts. To them, it was a lie. Hidden and unresolved feelings following them around on chains.

James or River. Ember or Lily. It was becoming more of a chase everyday. One big love square. Ember fancies James, James fancies Lily, Lily Fancies James, and River fancies Ember. But Lily and River are exes and Ember and James are fake dating- slowly falling for eachother.

James and Ember could stop the game anytime they want, and that's why she stood outside the Gryffindor common room after classes. She needed to know if it was over. Because she didn't want it to be.

She would miss that time and smiles spent with James, the laughs with Peter, the jokes with Sirius, and even the books she would share with Remus. All of it would be gone. She knew they would still be friends, but it would be so different with James.

"Hullo, Blondie!" James perked up from the portrait hole, Elizabeth, more known as the fat lady, opened up for him. "You looked quite grim when you said you wanted to talk yesterday... is everything okay?"

Ember gave him a bitten lip smile and a court nod. "Who knows, now c'mon I'll walk you to class and we can talk."

James wasn't stupid, quite contrary to popular belief. He could see the drop of Ember's attitude as she spoke to him. Her bitten lips would drive him mad. "Sounds great." His voice was perky but he was not. His Ember was upset about something, and he would figure it out.

The two walked in blissful silence until Ember found a broom closet to pull them into. She grabbed his arm quickly and shoved him in. James looked shocked as he glanced around, "If you wanted to snog me you could've asked." He flirted with a smirk.

Ember rolled her eyes. However, no matter how many she rolled her eyes, she couldn't deny the burning sensation that was creeping up onto her face. "I need to know something." She spoke with a final tone.

"I don't know a lot," James said with pursed lips. He wasn't getting the hint.

Ember shook her head, "I'm not talking about what you know, Glassed. This is about us."

"Our kiss?" James spoke without thinking. He became red even thinking about it. And here he is, in a broom closet, way too close to the girl he kissed. "I-I'm sorry if it was bad or you didn't want it to happen. It was probably really awkward- I mean it's one of the rules so you probably didn't want to break it right?"

Ember shook her head frantically. "No! Nope- I mean- yes? Whatever. It happened and I enjoyed it... maybe you didn't- but well I did" She silently cursed herself. This was way to awkward for her liking. "Anyway- The breakup game. Is it over because Weed and Lake broke up?"

She wanted to scream at that moment. She didn't want it to be over, it couldn't be over. The boys in themselves had made Ember so much brighter, happier. She knew their friendship wouldn't fade.

What if that wasn't what she was worried about? Well, it wasn't. She was worried about not having James as her lover. Even if it was fake, a show for people to view. She wanted it to stay that way. She still wanted to pretend to date him, just for a little longer.

"Do you want it to be over?" His voice was low, not dangerously or shockingly. But, instead, it was filled with sorrow, he didn't want it to be over either.

"N- I mean should we let them get jealous more? Or should we just drop it?" Ember asked the messy-haired boy.

Jams rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He didn't want it to be over, ever. "I- I mean I think it would be the best if we continued it. They still think- they still think we're - er- dating" James wanted to smack his forehead. He was James mother fucking Potter and he couldn't even speak to Ember.

"That they do... so we should continue it." Ember drawled out. A small smile on her face.

"Yeah."

"Mhm"

"Yeah..."

The two had gotten closer and closer every moment without even noticing. Practically pressed up to each other. The air was tense and shallow in the small broom closet. Filled with unsaid words and fantasies of each other.

Breath hitched and red-faced, their lips glaze together.

Before any one of them could make a move Ember stood back. Both her and James not knowing what to do. She stuttered in her words, "Right! Well, I guess I'll... just- go?"

Right before she touched the handle she was spun around by James. She was only able to look at him for moments before he kissed her.

She melted immediately into him. Her arms went up and around his neck in an attempt to deepen the kiss.

One of the messy-haired boy's hands was at her waist while the other was holding a side of her face. He dropped both of them to lift her by the thighs and pushed her against the wall. Items fell in the back, making a crashing noise under them. Her hands automatically went up to grip his hair.

Ember let up a slight gasp as their lips disconnected for air. James looked at her in the eyes, his normal hazel now a deep brown. He brushed her hair behind her ear carefully, "Are you okay?"

He was staring right into her, trying to profile every thought in her head. But it was empty. The only thing in there was James mother fucking Potter.

To answer his question, Ember was way more than okay. Her legs were still wrapped around his hips. Her arms around his neck, pulling him even closer. Hands are still in his hair. So yes, Ember was more than fine. She smiled lightly before nodding and kissing his lips lightly and longingly.

James smiled, kissing her back. Their lips moving in a steady and slow rhythm. Ember bit his bottom lip, and that's when it because more passionate.

Her hands tugged his hair tighter, causing James to let out a silent groan. Ember smirked into his lips. The messy-haired boy removed a hand from her face to flick her forehead. Even when the two were eating each other's beautiful faces, they still couldn't get rid of the teasing. Ahh would this be a story to tell Elvendork.

Ember bit his bottom lip again. Allowing him entry into her mouth. Their tongues moved together as they enjoyed one moment of just being two teenagers. No war. No breakup game. No crazy siblings or aging parents. No insane friends. Just them.

He disconnected his lips from hers to move down on her jaw, peppering small kisses along her jawline. The blonde bit her lip so hard she thought it may bleed. She tugged on his hair as he moved down to her neck.

Several moments later. His glasses were on her forehead, pushing her hair back, and several hickeys later the two left the broom closet quietly. Hitting each other when one would make a joke about what just happened.

They had made a silent, unspoken agreement not to take it into account. Ember also had her very own agreement not to talk about how she could feel him grow in his... wiener area during their snog session.

James was strutting down the hall, his glasses still holding Ember's hair back. She was following him not to far behind. "I'm just saying..." James teased.

"Would you shut up? I'm clearly the top here. Your just a big baby." Ember rolled her eyes, though a small smirk had made its way into her face.

James snorted, "yeah, that's why your neck is-" He was cut off as he slammed into one of the walls, falling flat on his butt.

Ember stared for a moment, silent laughs coming out before they became louder. "Y-You're so stupid!" She giggled while tossing him the glasses. He missed them at first, his hand going at least a foot away from where the glasses were thrown. Ultimately throwing ember into a harder laugh. He glared at her before picking them up from his lap.

"Har, har, har." James mocked silently. Cursing himself for the awkward display.

Ember glanced around, still giggling. "You are so lucky right now. I need to get back to the common room."

James looked crestfallen for a moment before he nodded. "Okay then, goodnight Blondie."

"Goodnight, sweet cheeks."

James laughed a little, "Sweetcheeks?"

The two were slowly walking backward, away from each other. Right before one of them had to take a turn Ember winked at him. "Alright then, Night glasses!"

The two walked away from each other with smiles, little bruises, and memories playing in their head.

For James, he came back and made up a lie about where he was. Peter and Sirius didn't notice much and went back to playing chess. Sirius did notice the small bruise on his neck but only wiggled his eyes and made a dirty joke. Remus had looked at the map earlier and wasn't too surprised. All he knew is that Sirius owed him five galleons and he got to make fun of Ember.

For Ember, however, she came back into the common room to quiet yelling coming from River and Ophelia. As soon as she entered their heads snapped towards her.

She watched with a raised eyebrow and a furious River matched over to her, holding out a parchment with scrambled writing. He glared at her, a mixture of hurt and tears in his eyes. "Ember! Just the girl I was looking for. Now, do you want to explain what the fuck this is?"

That's when Ember noticed the large letters at the top of the parchment. THE BREAKUP GAME.

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

You guys brought this onto yourself- I wasn't planning on doing it but I saw comments on the chapter where they wrote the parchment about someone finding it so...

ANYWAY- no they didn't have segg they just made out. And they like eachother but they don't think the other likes them so it's all weird and awkward- but they still ya know did the segg without the chair in bootywhole.

ALSO ALSO DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THIS CAPTER I LOVE THE ENDING IM WRITING THIS ON THE BUS SFTER SCHOOL and THIS LITTLE BOY IS SYARING AT ME I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO GET BULLIED BY THIS FOUR YOUR OLD

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

200K 3.8K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข. สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€. ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœษชแด แด€ษดแด… แด„...
152K 3.7K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...
27.7K 732 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...
64.6K 1.2K 71
Remus Lupin x OC "You can tell them to sod off because I'm set on making the "Gryffindor Princess" mine." Chase Odair is a tough Gryffindor and a pro...