Mechanical Engine

By CharlixXx09

Life aint fair, and never will be. If you expect the world to be nice and fair with you because you are to it... More

《Side Note》
《Release Date》
Chapter One: Life aint fair!
Chapter Two: Its Hard To Diagnose An Idiot!
Chapter Three: Right, here's the deal
Chapter Four: Just Call Me Octavia
Chapter Five: What happened to all my food?
Chapter Six: Are You Trying To Knock My Head Off?
Chapter Seven: Good Judge Of Character
Chapter Eight: Cant A Student Wave Nicely Towards Their Teacher?
Chapter Nine: Your snooze, you lose
Chapter Ten: Hello Sir?
Chapter Eleven: Stolen Chips
Chapter Twelve: Here doggy doggy..
Chapter Thirteen: Im an innocent citizen!
Chapter Fourteen: Thanks for the heads up
Chapter Fifteen: Fat Lizard
Chapter Sixteen: You look like a Red
Chapter Seventeen: That little jerk
Chapter Eighteen: KB's in trouble
Chapter Nineteen: This is about to get messy
Chapter Twenty: The waiting game begins
Chapter Twenty-One: Listen to him Octavia
Chapter Twenty-Two: Im walking meat
Chapter Twenty-Three: I am wanted, wanted bad
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Five: Sorry is just a word
Chapter Twenty-Six: Phone call
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Something not quite right
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Don't Hit Girls, Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lets watch a movie
Chapter Thirty: What The Fuck Is He Doing Here?
Chapter Thirty-One: A Few Weeks?
Chapter Thirty-Three: A...Hug...
Chapter Thirty-Four: Genius
Chapter Thirty-Five: What have I done?
Chapter Thirty-Six: Pretend We Know Nothing
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Thats the spirit
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wait, isnt that Nate?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep an eye out?
Chapter Fourty: Lets do this thing!
Chapter Fourty-One: Tyler, what did you do to the poor man?
Chapter Fourty-Two: Pain
Chapter Fourty-Three: Kade's squad
Chapter Fourty-Four: It all comes tumbling down.
Chapter Fourty-Five: Must Watch Out
Chapter Fourty-Six: Infiltration
Chapter Fourty-Seven: I- I think i like...
Chapter Fourty-Eight- Caged?
Chapter Fourty-Nine: Alone Up There!
Chapter Fifty- They've got her, and its my fault
Chapter Fifty-One: Castillo Canto
Chapter: Fifty-Two- Pawn in a chess game.

Chapter Thirty-Two: Well isnt this going to be exciting

9 1 0
By CharlixXx09

Octavia:

" Red come on" I whispered, none of the boys were currently awake as I push the door open.

I've just fed and given him his water, yesterday night I also placed some water bottles around aswell as food bowls but have yet to fill them.

3 water bottles in my plastic bag as well as a box of dog food.

However the lucky thing is that they aren't the normal bowls that you'll have to keep refilling because that would just be a pain.

They are the ones that refill themselves, whenever he eats a certain amount they will be refilled back to their original state. This being the same for the water.

However so that it doesnt becomes warm and horrible, theirs a cooler inside to keep the water cold and refreshing.

Once that's all gone the caretaker, who's called paul, will refill it back up again. After I asked incredibly nicely.

In other words, I'll pay him £10 a week for the food aswell as him doing it.
If you ask me, that's a fair deal!

Him thinking I cant afford £10 that is, will be shocked with my pay up each and every week.

Add on £1 for the boys every time they pick up after Red, I'm going to be broke.

" You dont need that" Coming around the sofa with a mini teddy Key ring in his mouth.

Where did he even get that from...

As he runs past me and out of the door, teddy still in his mouth.

Leaving the door slightly open, I pressed for the top floor as it begins to open.

" Okay boy, this lift will take you to the ground floor but I wont be going with you. I'll be taking the stairs" Red staring at me clearly not understanding what I was saying.

" Anyways, I'm sure you'd get their before me so please wait" Smiling as he continued to stare.

" Right... well cya" Clicking the ground floor button as It begins to close. I take off down the stairs.

Its so much easier going down the stairs compared to going up. So at the current rate I'm sprinting down.

Now that I think about it, I missed the PE lesson in which decided what team won..
But then again, do I really have to think so hard to figure out who won?

Reaching the bottom in no time I swing open the door to see Red being petted at the front doors.. how did he even get out of the staircase doors.

Unless somebody opened it for him?

That brat, I told him to wait.

Jogging over towards him, some teenage girls stood stroking Red. Red not seeming to care too much which proves my point.

The dog that was once vicious turns into a nice dog thanks to me being a wonderful dog owner.

" Do you like him?" I questioned towards the girls as they jump, twisting their heads towards me.

Their hands going straight to their hearts as a small smile makes it's way onto one of their faces.

" Sorry for that" Nodding my head as the other also sends me a small smile.

" Its alright, and yes he's such a gentleman!" Resulting in my face to produce a look of confusion, in which they both noticed.

Not cute and humble but a gentleman...

" Oh right, we mean from how he kept the door open for us when we got out of the lift next to his" The girl on the right responded

" We did think he was a lost dog until you came. He must be yours! Has he got a name?" The girl on the right asked as Red begins to walk out of the door.

" Yes, hes called red. I'm planning to make him a school dog" As both faces turned into one of suprise before their smiles widen.

I still dont understand how he opened the staircase doors unless somebody actually held it open for him and he just stood their whilst these girls walked past..

Now this dog is just showings me up.

" Right, well he says your welcome. I must go, thank you for your comments!" Nodding once again as I take off after this dog.

" Your welcome, cant wait to see Red around!" They both shouted as I exit the doors and towards red who was currently sprinting away.

If he thinks I'm playing with him, hes deadly mistaken.

" RED, GET BACK HERE!" Causing a bark to be produce, as he picks up his pace.

" NO, THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT" The front area/ carpark deserted as I ran across the sandy, stoney floor.

Red turning in and out, running for his life as he makes his way indoors, the halls empty.

His tail wagging 100mph as I begin to slow down.

The gates are locked anyways, he cant get anywhere! So whilst he explores I'll just fill up his bowls.

Turning around, heading towards every bowl that I placed around. I filled them all up.

The sun beaming down on my skin, as sweat trickles down my face. However soon freezing when I hear laughter.

" That was so cute" A female voice shouted as laughter soon followed.

" He even gave me this" A male spoke as I turn around.

Wait.. arent they in my Mechanical History lesson...

Oh no, nope nope nope...
I am not going to be seen by them.

Standing up, I pick up the bag that contained an empty box as well as empty plastic bottles, attempting to run indoors.. attempting being the key word here, nearly making it until a voice stopped me.

And I couldnt be more depressed.

" Lewis, that's Octavia" Slighlty turning my head, staring towards the two.

" Oh my gosh, Octavia. Long time no see, I still cant believe we got top marks on that poster we did together. We should soo do it again" Lewis shouted over towards me. My world stopping as I slowly nod.

" Yeah, it was great" Turning around to be stopped again.

" We saw a dog a few minutes ago, have you seen it. It's so adorable. It even gave us a little teddy" Joy in her voice as she runs towards me, slinging her arm over my shoulder.

" Look" Swinging the key ring in my face.

" You mean red?" As she practically drags me inside.

I know I wanted to come inside, but not with.... her.. or them.

" So you have seen him, what a cutie he is!" Lewis stated, walking on my right.

" Hard not too see him"

" So true!" Her smile making me cringe. She probably doesnt understand what I meant by its not hard too see him. But I'll pretend she does.

" Anyway, I'll have to g-" I tried to spit out.

" Same, where are you going?" Fraya asked, my shoulder slowly sinking as it continued to get dragged down.

Her being 5'4 enall.

" To the cafeteria?"

" But it's a Saturday?"

" And it's a cafeteria, I do want to eat you know"

" Dont you have a dorm for that?" She questioned.

" That requires me to walk a thousand step, so no thanks!"

" Why didnt you ge-" He tried to ask but I cut through.

" You know what, can I not just go to the cafe by myself so that I can enjoy the piece and quite?" Chucking her arm from around me, coming to stand infront of them both.

" Right sorry" Fraya looking towards the floor before smiling again. Making eye contact with Lewis.

" Let's go enjoy the quietness together" Lewis shouted, grabbing my wrist. Dragging me down towards the kitchens..

If they make it out alive, it's going to be a miracle.

*********************

3rd Person: Castillo

" We have it all sorted out sir" A young man in his 20s standing with another in his 40s.

" And what exactly is the date for this" His strong tone mixed with his posh voice, dominating the power in the room.

" On the 21st August" The older man spoke, not daring to raise his eyes to level with his.

" A week you say, excellent!" He smiles, the excitement radiating within him.

" B-but sir if I could ask, how are we going to use this to get the hard drive?" The younger man receiving a hit to the chest.

The older, glaring daggers towards him.

" No, it's fine" He smiles.

" Because I'm told to believe, that she is the only weakness he has ever had. And I'm going to use that to my advantage, plus the fact that I very much dislike being rejected.." Turning his smile into a smirk, lifting his pierced eyebrow.

" Now please inform Mr.Reid and tell him the wonderful news, I'm going to need all the help I can get"

The two males lowering their heads before exiting the room.

" I cannot wait to see the devil in disguise, and the look on his face will be priceless" Twiziling around in his chair, an arrow layed in hand.

" Well isnt this going to be exciting" The arrow gliding through the sky, hitting its target.

The devil himself..

********************
Chapter Thirty-Two -Complete-
(1519 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 232 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...
1.1K 175 44
NOW PUBLISHED IN PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! IF YOU WANT TO ADD IT TO YOUR SHELF, JUST CLICK ON THE LINK IN MY BIO NOW!!! OR CLICK HERE:- https://www.amazon...
2 1 5
Synopsis She was Born a Slave in a barbaric and savage world. All she has is her unique thinking of asking about her life. A trait that is seemingly...
80 0 40
You used to be stronger than this. You used to thrive off being alone. You promised you would never let yourself depend on another human ever again...