Tainted Hearts

By HusnaNasir101

Love and family#1 (Completed ✅) (Not edited) A prince. The heir of the palace. The king in waiting. Aryan Muh... More

CAST
1~School.
2~Invitation.
4-Nigeria.
5-Ameerah's Confession.
6-The plan.
7-For them.
5 years later: Cast.
8-Workaholic.
9-the events.
10-Parisha.
11-Graduation.
12-Sealed.
13-calm before the storm.
14-Unwanted memories.
15- trouble in paradise.
16-Kidnapped.
17-To Late.
18-Traumatized.
19-Her past.
20-Moving on.
21-The dinner.
22-Months later.
23-Her....?
24-Amal.
25-Changes.
26-The Accident.
27-A hurricane.
28-Leaving.
29-Successful.
30-The meeting.
31-The real truth.
32-She's alive?
33- 23 years ago.
34-She's gone.
35:Happiness.
36:The pink box.
37:The MA'S
HAPPY BIRTHDAY T H🎊🎊
38-Royal majesty.
39-His mother.
40-it's to real to be true..
41-A love like theirs.
42-Deja Vu.
43-The end isn't always the end......
44-Epilogue🥺🤧❤️.
WBOD🎊🎊
Sorry!!

3-The announcement.

139 18 2
By HusnaNasir101

Alisha's POV😻

I woke up in the morning around 6:30, i rushed to the toilet, I performed my Ablution, I prayed to God that everything should go well in Nigeria, I can't remember the last time I have been there. But my time there wasn't something that I want to experience again.

I carried my iPhone 13pro max and checked the date, 'September 18' I'm 16 years old today, that means that safiya is one year old today. How I wish I could go and see her, but I can't because of her parents. Worst people in the whole universe.

I went back to sleep, After some minutes or one hour I heard some one shouting my name,
It was my brothers nd sisters,
"what, am not going to school today"I said with a pout.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
They said in unison.
"thank you" I said

"but you know how much I hate this day right?" I questioned.

"Alisha plz will u let go of the past and live in the present" Anty balkisu said.

"Aren't I living in the present already" I said jokingly.

"Just for today plz, plzzzzzzzz" she whined

"Ok what am I suppose to do," I asked.

"let's go out today" she suggested.

"no I already promise sumayyah that am coming to their house today"

"ooooh is that so" Ameerah said rolling her eyes, I gave her a look that says 'what-are-you-even-doing-here'

"Ok then u can go and come back around 4." y sadeeq said.

"Okay Shaqiq"

They left my room, I took my bath, put on a Jeans and a crop top,with a sky blue abaya on top of them, I carried my Louis Vuitton handbag, before putting on a pair of Lamis flat shoes. All blue in color.
I kept my face natural.

I looked at the mirror and damn! I am obsessed with this look.

I went downstairs, I saw them all, they were already eating.

I greeted them all before sitting close to Adnan who was smiling widely.

"What is wrong" I ask him.

"You look beautiful ukti" he said cheerfully.

"Thank you Akhi"

Balkisu smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up "finish eating let's go and take some pic" she said. We were actually wearing the same outfit.

I chuckled "okay"

"Get your camera ready Sadeeq" she told him

"We are going to the palace Tonight" Adnan told me and I nodded my head before eating the plate of rice biryani in front of me.

I ask ummi and Abbi if I can go to sumayyah's house after they finish wishing a happy birthday.

Abbi bought me a new Gucci watch and hand bag.

While ummi gave me Three set of Abaya's my favorite, same design but different color. I hug the two of them before telling them thank you.

"Shukran"

"Take Ameerah with you" ummi said.

"Ummi I will take Adnan please" I replied after all we don't get along with Ameerah.

I told all of them goodbye before going out with the driver and two body guards together with Adnan.

It's gonna be a long day.

Aryan's POV.

I was going downstairs for breakfast, when my phone rang, I answered the call without checking the ID

"Am going to Nigeria" was the first thing I heard as soon as I answered the call, i Immediately know who it was.

"Nain how far, same here"I told him.

"Can't wait to see Nona" he said referring to My grandma.

"Am telling you I miss her alot" I said.

"Next king I have to get going till we meet" he said.

"Ok next CID investigator" I said making him laugh and I chuckle.

I ended the call, and met everyone already eating, I greeted ummie and Abbie and the rest greeted me.
Perks of being the eldest one, well except for Nabil who is older than me.
I also greeted Mamie(rumaisa's mother) she replied back like she was force to do so, well who cares anyways, after breakfast we went to ummie's chamber me, Minal and manal, we saw all the royal house maid working and making preparation for today's dinner.

ummie was so busy, so we went to her living room and talk about many things, laughing and all the rest. We played many games.
Actually Minal talks more than manal.
Manal sometimes have the same attitude like Alisha. We were talking I didn't even realize that time has gone, it was already time for Zuhur pray.
So I went to the masjid leaving the two girls to go and pray.

Alisha's POV.

"Stop acting like a child Sumi" I said with annoyance laced in my voice, the girl won't allow me to go home.

She scoffed "i Know you will miss me but see you when I see you" she said feigning anger.

I smiled and hug her before we entered the car together with Adnan

We came back home and they actually planned a birthday surprise for me I cut the cake and they all gave me a gift, Sadeeq gave me a diary and a box of my favorite chocolate; plus. while Adnan and Ameerah gave me a birthday card, while ya Balkisu gave me a new LV shoes with a hand bag and also gave me a new pouch and a bracelet saying it is from sumayyah.

I made a mental note to call her later and thank her.

"Your dress are on the bed inside my room go and get ready" Ammi said.

We went to her room and carried the dress, since the dinner was for The royals we have to dress like one. The dress was an Arabian fitted gown. Alisha picked the Maroon one and picked the diamond necklace and bracelet that was kept beside it.

She went to her room and wear the dress, it has a little trail at the back, she put her jewelries before putting on a maroon shayla. As usual her face was kept natural.

She wore the new black shoes and bag that Balikisu gave her both from LV.

Perfect.

At the palace.

As soon as we reached there my heartbeat increase I don't know why,
Oh God I pray this announcement is a good. one.

We went to the main chamber, eyes on us.
I hissed lowly under my breath, As people start to talk as usual, the same talk. Half of my family are Arabs, half are hausa's yah that right. Me, ya Sadeeq and Adnan are Arabs plus Ammi. While Abbi, balkisu and Ameera are hausa's. And it comes to who is fairer am the fairest actually. I don't even look like them, I actually look like my mother and Sofia.

Manal and Minal came towards me and squeezed me into a hug, I forced myself to hug them back.

"You look gorgeous"Minal said I kinda missed them.

"Thank you ukti"

They kept on talking with manal, Minal, Anty balkisu, Aryan, rumaisa and ya sadeeq.

While I just talked when necessary I have caught Aryan many time staring at me but I ignored it.

Though he looked handsome today especially with the turban but I couldn't bring myself to be staring at him.

After we finished eating dinner baba sultana(Aryan's dad) and my Abbi called everyone one downstairs.
All the kings presents came downstairs with their wives and children.
I even saw Ra'iz but didn't talk to him.

I hope this announcement is a good one, I don't know why I have a bad feeling about all this.
Everyone sat on their sit.
I sat down on a two sitter me and Minal and Adnan.
Baba sultanan cleared his throat and said..........

"Me and my friend made a decision,
It has been our dream to take our relationship to the next level.
And we are not asking you we are telling you.
I want to give My daughters hand in marriage to my son in five years time.
Which is Aryan and Alisha.
And that's final" he said his voice laced with finality.

Wow,

They

Didn't

Just

Make

A decision

About my life, without asking me.

Fuck!

After baba sultanan said that, I felt like the whole world is turning upside down, I was so shocked and surprise, me and Aryan, no way.
Our way of living is not the same.

"So what do you think about this" Abbi asked no one in particular.

Some said Mashaallah, some were obviously jealous, some even toasted!??

Then baba sultanan asked Aryan and he agreed without giving it a second
thought.
Okay was this all planned???

Then Abbi asked me, this time around my heartbeat was beating so fast like it was going fall inside my stomach.

"Am asking you a question" he said again
I just say yes and I ran outside.

Aryan's POV.

I replied with out a thought?

Why because she's the only girl I think of 24/7.
Who will miss the chance of getting married to his dream girl.

Why she went outside, I felt the urge to follow and so I did.

I know deep down I felt something for her, love or not, I want her to be mine.

I ask her what was wrong but she started yelling at me followed by a loud sob.

"I hate men and am also scared of them they are wicked" she said.

"Alisha please trust me, we will work it out please" i said.

"Not all men are the same"

She looks at me for a moment before she nodded and I hug her tight she needs to know that am with her now and I will always be.

I place a soft peck on her forehead and she shivered slightly before I let go of her.

"Am doing it not because I like you, it's for my dada" she said innocently and I chuckle I think I love her.

"So we are friends" I ask forwarding my hand out for a hand shake.

She shook my hands before muttering friends.

"But what if I like you" i said all of the sudden after some minutes of silence she looked at me and smilled before leaving with her body guard; Edward inside one of the car they came with, I know she needed sometime alone. I watch as they drove away leaving outside deep in thoughts.

Ameerah's POV.

I can't believe what's happening, my crush since when I was a child, was given to Alisha right in front of me, I hate you Alisha I hate you so much, and you will not get away with this easily, and you Soo much deserve what happen to you in the past.

We still have five years to come so

Cheers.

....
So in five years time🎉

Who saw that coming?????

What is Ameerah talking about please🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Wetin be wrong with that girl🥴.

So whose team are you??

Am on Aryan's team sha🥰🎉😂.

#team Aryan or #team Alisha???

Drop your comments.!

Byeeee💝.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 7.3K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...
92.3K 4.1K 49
"Whatever!" she said as she turned around to leave but he held her hand and swung her to him, she struck his stiff body. Her eyes were widened. "If y...
38.3K 3.3K 30
Saying the three words of acceptance was real hard for them both. For mansha this all was confusing,she was definitely marrying a man she loved but t...