Eve Black

Von _nova_writes

Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Special Extra Epilogue
21st and last question
A/N

Chapter 20

14.6K 433 236
Von _nova_writes

Before we could pull the trigger someone shot Matteo, but it wasn't either of the guys standing in front of us. Sniper. It was a fucking sniper. I shoot at the two men multiple times as Matteo lays on the with a bullet in his chest. I hear him grunt in pain.

No matter how many times I shoot and hit the Russians they don't move away from me. The bullets don't affect them, "They have bullet-proof vests," I hear Matteo say from the ground.

It's too late though. They are close enough to go grab me. I twist and fight and kick and punch but it does nothing, "Matteo! Help me!" Idiot he has a bullet wound in his chest. Of course he's not going to be able to help you. I couldn't think straight all I could think about was going back there.

Matteo's POV:

I lay on the ground helplessly bleeding out as I watch  Eve being dragged away, "Matteo! Help me!" It hurts. It hurts so much, not the bullet wound in my chest but the feeling that am breaking my promise to Eve. I promised her that I would never let them take her again. This feeling hurts so much more than a fucking bullet. I try to shoot at them but my arm is shaking so much I am afraid I might accidentally hit Eve instead of the Russians.

"Lorenzo!" I scream hoping he is around but no one comes.

I look into Eve's eyes as she is pulled out of the broken window. She looks so terrified and I can't do anything, "I will save you, Eve. I will get you back!"

I lie on the ground still bleeding and am now starting to go in and out of consciousness. Eventually, everything goes dark and all I can think about is the look in Eve's eyes as she was taken away.

***

I wake up in the compound's hospital with Rosina and Lorenzo next to me, "We need to get Eve," I try to sit up, "We need to get her now. Get all of our men ready right now. I want all 10,000 men. We are going to save Eve and kill every Russian we see."

"Calm down, we are already tracking her. We are going to take 1000 men because the whore house she is out is the same one we attacked last time and they are still working on getting all the men back," Lorenzo says as he tries to lay me back down.

"Okay then let's go."

"You can't go," Rosina joins the conversation, "I don't want you getting hurt even more."

She looks at me with pleading eyes, "I'm sorry but I promised Eve I wouldn't let the Russians take her again so now I have to be the one to save her," I kiss Rosina on the forehead and get up. I grab a shirt and put it on, "Lorenzo, you ready?"

He sighs, "We can't go now. We have to wait until we get an exact location."

"How long will that be?" I ask worriedly.

"We don't know."

***

It's been two days since Eve was kidnapped right in front of me. Two days since I let the Russians take her back even though I promised her they would never touch her again.

I lay in bed not able to sleep, I just keep staring at the spot that Eve slept in just two nights ago. I miss her warmth, I miss feeling her heartbeat on mine, I miss her. I feel the cold sheets and long for her to come back already but I know that I am the reason she is gone.

Eves POV:

I sit in the room waiting for someone to come. Normally it would be Maxim but since you know I kinda un-alived him, it won't be him.

As I wait I try to think of anything other than Matteo laying in the ground bleeding out barely conscious. 

I don't know how long I was in the cell, one hour, one day, one week? I couldn't tell. Eventually, a guy walks in, but not just any guy, it's my father.

"Hello, Genevieve it's good to see you again."

"I can't say the same for you," I say as a shoot daggers at him with my eyes.

"Well, that's no way to talk to someone who saved you from the Italian Mafia."

"You psychopath, you didn't save me you fucking took me from them," I scream at him.

"No, I didn't. My men said you were in bed with him when they showed up. Clearly, that boy Matteo was forcing you."

"He wasn't forcing me and even if he was it's the same as what you guys did to me when I was stuck here."

I look at the man who was supposed to be my father. He had aged a lot since I last saw him. Most of his hair is gray and what's not gray is white. His face is super wrinkly but he has the same cold blue eyes as mine.

"No, because my men had my permission to-"

"You fucking awful son of a butch! You let your men do what they did to me? You let them do that to your daughter? You are a psychopath!" I scream as I begin to cry.

"Why yes I did and this is why. You are so overdramatic. I can't believe this disappointment is my daughter. You are such a pretty lady with such good potential." Pretty Lady count: six.

I run at him but he pulls out a gun before I can get close enough to hit him, "What? You're going to shoot your own daughter?"

"If you don't behave I will."

The door swings open and in a flash, my father is on the ground face down with a man on top of him. It's Matteo. He's okay!

"In here!" Matteo shouts to his other men. He looks at me, "Eve, I'm so sorry."

The other Italians take my father and hold him down. Matteo stands up and walks over to me. I however run over to him and hug him.

"You're okay! Thank god I was so scared you weren't going to be okay."

"You were scared about me? You were the one who was being held captive!" He smiles at me and I bury myself in his chest and wrapping my arms tightly around him as he puts his chin on my head and holds me tight.

"Thank you, Matteo."

"You don't have to thank me, Eve. You shouldn't thank me. I promised you I wouldn't let them take you again and I broke my promise."

I can tell he feels awful, "You came before they could do anything."

"But what if I didn't, I've barely known you but I know I don't want to lose you any time soon. I don't even know your favorite color!" Did I really just hear the biggest and badest mafia boss say he doesn't know my favorite color?

That makes me laugh, "Mint blue," I say into his chest.

"That's not a color."

"Yes, it is! It's like the color of icy water but with a hint of green," I pull away from him to look at him.

"So like your eyes with a little green?" he asks while looking intensely in my eyes.

"Sure, or like your eyes with a touch of blue."

"Just kiss already!" Lorenzo is leaning against the doorway staring at us.

Matteo flicks him off, "I already have asshole."

I lean in and kiss him, "There you go."

"Thanks, I guess. Now let's go, Rosina is blowing up my phone," Lorenzo says as he walks out.

Matteo's men have already taken my father and are going to put him in the cells at the compound. We head out to the cars and vans that are parked in front of the building.

"Before we go do you think we could light the building on fire? Oh! Or we can get a wrecking ball and I can ride it into the walls!" I beam as I suggest the ideas.

"Only if your naked," Matteo smirks at me.

"Deal."

Next thing you know I am on a wrecking ball, not naked though. Matteo did not want the other men to see me naked. I was kinda looking forward to getting to be like Miley Cyrus.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!" I scream as they lightly swing me into a wall.

After riding it into one wall, I got off to personally destroy every single wall myself. I almost hit the men on the ground when I swung it but that's okay.

Once I was down destroying the building, Matteo had to pry me off of the truck of the wrecking ball. What can I say, I love to destroy things.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

36K 1.2K 26
Eve and Matteo had three children. Angelina and Matteo are the older two, twins. Ivory is the youngest. In this book you will get to see into Ivory's...
1.4M 55.4K 83
"This," he gestured to Vincent's corpse, "is what happens when you betray me," he hissed. He grabbed my chin and pressed his thumb painfully into my...
1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
VICENZO Von Walnut

Kurzgeschichten

1.5M 39K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...