Shadow Rose

Galing kay allthecrazylords

Allison was adopted by the Cullens when she was just a baby and has grown up in the vampire world. Unfortuna... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31

30

6.9K 211 3
Galing kay allthecrazylords

The Volturi were indeed in the area.

In fact, Demetri has led them straight to the building where Allison and Seth were being held capture in. Any wrong sudden movement could possibly let Seth and Allison be killed, if this wasn't planned out. They all split into groups, majority of the guards spread out across the land, in case any vampire who aided with the Romanians try to escape. Felix led a group that consisted of Emmett, Rosalie, Dylin and Stella;Marcus led a group that consisted of Edward, Tanya, Giovanni and Irinia; Caius led a group that consisted of Eleazor, Carmen, Jane, Alec, Alice, Jasper; and, Aro led a group that consisted of Esme, Carlsile,Jonas and Rodel- those groups would be going in the building.

It was time to get Allison and Seth back.

____________SHADOW ROSE________________________

Ever since word spread like a rapid fire that the Volturi was now knocking on their doors, it was a panic with the vampires. Bella had stopped beating on Allison, the human was glad for that. Everything hurt so fucking much that she couldn't even answer Seth. Her mates were here, her family were here, she wanted to laugh now because the Romanians and the other bastards were now going to get what they deserved.

Willow and Yau gave her a sympathetic look. She gave them a nod to go, she had no beef with them, they were part of this because their covens made them to be. Willow and Yau was gone before she could even blink. Now, paying attention back to the five vampires that she truly wanted dead, their emotions were all over the place. Vladimir and Stefan looked pissed yet happy that the Volturi were here; Athenadora was blank; Sulpicia looked ready for a fight; and Bella, was nervous.

Imagine coming back as a vampire and end up being killed on the same day. It was very ironic.

Stefan went to her. "We shall pay your mates a visit," he said with a sick smile, lifting her up.

Allison was too sore to reply, she just let herself be carried out by Stefan who was followed by Vladimir.

Now, was the moment of truth.

The future of her and Seth is hanging on by a thin thread that was about to break.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_________________SHADOW ROSE_________________

Caius' and Marcus' team went to the back, they were going to check the back of the building and meet up with Aro and Felix. Aro's and Felix's team went through the front door; Felix's team had went straight, they were too far ahead to notice that there were vampires closing in on Aro's team. There was nothing to worry about, Aro knew how to fight, those attackers wouldn't stand a chance.

Felix and his team did come across several vampires, that they killed without any mercy.They didn't deserve any, God knows they didn't give any to his soul-sibllings. As a big brother, it was his job to protect his soul-siblings and it was also his job to kill anyone who mistreats them horribly.

Witrh every passing door, they opened it to see if Allison or Seth was in there, or even the enemy. Allison and Seth, so far, wasn't in any, but some of the enemies were. Felix got the others to deal with them while he pushed on. The more he moved down the hall, he could smell blood. In a panic, he followed the smell, coming to a thick wooden door that he broke down to get in. He didn't need to break it down, he just wanted to show any vampire who was in there, that he didn't come here to play.

His eyes scanned the area and found a horrible sight.

"SETH!" Felix exclaimed once he saw his soul-brother's body laying completely still in a pool of blood. He ran over to him with Rosalie, Emmett, Dylin and Stella following him. Seth was dying, he could smell it. Felix dropped to his knees beside the wolf. "Seth?"

Seth opened his eyes a bit. "Fe...lix?"

Felix nodded. "Yeah." He could see the wond that his brother has; he'll bleed out if nothing was done. "Dylin, vai a trovare Carlisle. Digli che abbiamo Seth, e ferito gravemente," he said to his fellow guard.

Dylin nodded and took off.

"All...ey?" Seth was struggling.

"We'll find her," Felix said. He was praying that they do. Thousands of years ago, he lost his siblings in almost the same manor that Seth and Allison were in, there was no way in absolute Hell would he let it happen again. "You'll make it." Felix brought Seth's wrist to his mouth and sunk his teeth in.

Seth gasped in pain. Felix put the wrist down, his eyes going from Seth to Emmett. "Take him. Stella, Rosalie, go with them."

Emmett went on the other side of Seth, picking him up. "what about you?"

A look of determination shown in his eyes. "I'm going to find my sister."

___________SHADOW ROSE____________________

Aro killed twenty vampires so far, he wondered how his brothers and Felix were doing, wondered if they found them yet. When Dylin came running to them, he announced that they found only Seth and he needed emergency medical attention, so Carlisle went with him. Esme remained with Aro.

Aro's team continued on their search, they ended up coming into a fork of hallways. Rodel took the hallway on the left, Esme and Jonas took the hallway on the right, while Aro continued on straight. Aro kept on walking until he was now standing in a corridor, he was now trying to figure out which way to go.

It seemed like the Gods answered when he heard someone clear their throat. He looked up at the staircase to see Vladimir and Stefan holding...If Aro's heart was beating, it would stop dead at the sight of Allison, how beaten and tortured she was. Aro growled furiously, he was about to jump up the stairs to attack when Stefan motioned him not to.

"I wouldn't be so careless now, Aro," Vladimir smiled at him. Aro wanted to tear that smile off his face. "She's in our hands."

"I will fucking kill you," Aro vowed.

Vladimir and Stefan smiled. Aro's eyes went wide when he saw Sulpicia and Athenadora going to stand next to the Romanians, along with Bella. Bella was human...the way she was standing next to...Oh fucking no. Bella was a part of this.

Aro growled furiously again, causing Bella to jump a bit. That had caught the attention of two vampires that were close by: Marcus and Edward. They rushed in to see what the hell was going on, and they were in shock and in anger of the sight of Allison. It was devastating to Edward to see Bella.

Marcus had caught onto it and said, "Edward isn't going to save you, Bella. There's no point, he isn't your mate."

Bella stared at Marcus with wide eyes, anger flashed in them, clearly she didn't believe the king.

"Give us what we want Aro and we'll let your mate go."

Aro looked at his mate. He was going to make things better, he was going to save her and he was going to make sure that she was always safe. Their eyes locked for a moment, Allison was pleading with him to not give in when he wanted to. He would give in if it meant that she will live. Though what would be the purpose of giving in to them and they kill her anyways?

"No."

Vladimir's eyes went cold. "Very well." He used his nail to cut Allison's chest deeply, the scream of agony sent Marcus, Aro and Edward on a murderous rampage. Vladimir tossed her down the stairs, Aro caught her as Edward and Marcus jumped up to attack the Romanians.

The cut was deep, Allison only had a matter of minutes, medical treatment was beyond saving her now. Aro held his mate close to him, he blamed himself for not getting to her sooner, if he did, she wouldn't be this bad.

"S-Se..Seth?" she asked, she was scared of what has happened to him.

Aro only knew that he needed emergency medical treatment from Carlisle. "We found him. He'll be okay." Allison gave a weak nod, her eyes closing. "So will you." He bit her neck. He held Allison to his chest, he looked to see Marcus killing Athenadora; Bella, the Romanians and Sulpicia had taken off badly injured. Aro wasted no time, he took off with his mate.

He had to get her somewhere safe.

He had to make sure she was gonna be alright.

He was making a plan to torture the Romanians as they did to her.

He could feel the strain of the bond that he and his brothers shared with her. He wanted to drop to his knees and cry out, it was that painful. He looked down at his mate's face, her eyes were closed and her heartbeat was slowing down.

For the first time in two thousand years, Aro was terrified.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

491K 11.4K 65
Secret Cullen is nothing but the abandoned daughter of Isabella Swan. People made so many promises to her, not a single one was able to keep it. But...
695K 18.1K 31
She was alone. She had been alone for a very long time. Too long Untill Jasper found her in the woods. They didn't know who she was or where she came...
27.8K 1K 46
Abbie Fosters has always been different. Growing up with her parents was cut short as she was never seen as a child to begin with. She is chosen now...
91.8K 3.3K 23
After accepting her new life in Italy, Althea must come to terms with the fact that her human life is almost over. Being the Queen of the vampire rac...