28

Bella opened her eyes, finally seeing the world for the first time as a vampire. It was amazing of how she could see everything in complete detail, where as a human, it wasn't like that. She looked around the room,, remembering that she was in Supicia's room.

"Ah, you're finally awake." She heard a female's voice, she looked in the door way to see Athenadora. "I bet you're thirsty."

Bella swallowed, her throat felt like it was on fire. Is that what thirst is? The burning sensation in her throat? Regardless of what it was, she wanted it to stop. She nodded.

"There are several humans here now for feeding," Athenadora motioned for her to follow her. "First, we shall feed before we start our fun."

________SHADOW ROSE___________________

Today was the day.

Allison was going to go through with the plan; she felt determind, there was no backing out of this. Seth would be able to get away, run to get her mates, run to get himself somewhere safe. Allison looked over at Seth, his attention was on the fork that he was playing with; nobody came to get the plates from last night. Allison took out the knife, she turned her back to him. She held back tears and a wince of pain when she sliced both of her arms, the scent of blood would get a vampire in here soon. She cut her arms pretty good, it was deep where she would bleed for a bit but nothing that would kill her.

She wiped the blood off from the knife on her shirt and put it back in her pant leg. She turned back to face Seth, who still haven't gotten a clue what she had just done. She remained in her spot, staring at the cell door, counting.

One....

She wondered how her mates were handling all of this.

Two...

She wondered if Caius was going on a rampage or if Marcus was back in his state when Didyme died, or Aro snapping.

Three...

What about her parents? What about Felix? Felix seemed like the type that would hold his anger in, that reminds her of Emmett.

Four...

Finally, the cell door opened with a force, causing Seth and Allison to jump. There was the female vampire that had brought them food last night and another female vampire that looked like she was from Japan.

"What the hell?" the female vampire from last night said, as she rushed over to be in front of Allison, looking at her arms. Seth's eyes kept going back and forth between the two vampires, yet paying his attention on Allison. His eyes went wide once he saw her arms. "These look deep, you need stitches."

Allison? Seth asked with a frown on his face.

Don't ask anything. Just listen to me and do what I tell you. Allison glanced quickly at her brother.

"C'mon." The vampire lifted her up.

"I'm not going without him," Allison said, making it clear that she wasn't going to get stitched up without her brother with her.

The female vampire didn't argue with her like she had expected, she only motioned for the Japanese vampire to grab Seth and follow them. These two vampires were different from the others, they didn't handle them roughly like the others have. They seemed like they were here becausae they have to be. Okay, that did change her plan a little bit.

"I don't think I got your name," Allison said, as they were going up the stairs, walked straight for a bit down a hallway then turned right.

"I'm Willow," the vampire from last night said. "She's Yua."