5

Alice had managed to get the three of them on the next flight to Italy, how she did that, Allison had no idea. The flight to Italy seemed like a very long one, especially how Bella was constantly asking Alice if she seen anything else on the matter. As soon as they landed, Alice had stolen a Porsche then they zoomed through the highways to get to Volterra. During the drive, Alice had another vision of Edward going to see the three kings, only for his request to be turned down. So he made the decision at high noon, he was going to show the humans that vampires existed. As soon as Alice said that, Bella became more on edge. Allison was scared for her brother; she didn't understand what it was like to have a mate or anything, heck. she probably won't seek death for herself, but it was probably scary as hell for Bella. Allison took out her phone to text Seth.

Allison: I'm in Italy. Long story. Alice had my dad's car.

Seth: Why are you in Italy?

Allison: I'll tell you once everything is good.

She put her phone back in her pocket. She mentally sighed, all of this could have been avoided. She looked out the window to see people dressed in red cloaks, going in the same direction they were. Alice said it was the celebration of St. Marcus Day which Marcus drove out the vampires in the area, however, he did become Marcus Volturi. Allison tried not to scoff, it was ironic for someone who drove the vampires away from their home to actually become a vampire ruler. Edward was going to show himself to the humans and the perfect time to do that is during a celebration. Alice got stopped by the security, told Bella that she had to get to the Bell Tower quickly. Bella took off, leaving Alice and Allison.

"What happens next?" Allison asked. "I want to see Edward."

Alice was silent. The oldest Cullen hadn't have a vision where Allison had came to Italy with them, she was going to blame her ability that Allison could hide herself, but she was able to see every single thing her human sister planned to do or was doing.

"Stay hidden," Alice said seriously. "Stay close."

Allison stayed close to Alice as she said, she used more of her ability than she ever did before, making herself invisible. She followed her sister through the corwd, touching the back of her arm to let her know that she was still with her, then to a large brick building. She unlocked the panel, Allison quickly moved to be beside Edward, touching his arm to let him know that she was there. Edward straightened before sending a glare to Alice then his attention went back to the two red eyed men in front of them.

"There's a festival outside," Alice said, taking off her head scarf. "We wouldn't want to make a scene."

"We wouldn't," the tall man said.

"Enough." The sound of someone coming towards them caught their attention. Edward and Alice both put their heads down. "Aro sent me to see what is taking so long." She looked at them before turning on her heel.

The tall man gave Edward a red cloak to put on before they meet up with the kings. Alice told Bella to just do what Jane says, obviously meaning it to Allison as well. Allison stayed beside Alice, keeping her abilities on, though she couldn't help but be amazed of the ancient building. It sort of felt medieval... she supposed it made perfect sense for ancient vampires. They passed a woman working at a desk, she smiled at them, speaking in Italian. They answered Bella's question when they confirmed that she was a human and she does know that she was working for vampires... she wanted to be one or she was going to become dinner.

Jane oped a set of large doors, revealing the Throne room, where guards stood around and the three kings had been sitting.

"Sister," a young male walked up to them. "They sent you to bring back one, and you brought back two and a half. Clever girl." The one called Jane went over to stand beside the young male.