15

"Allison, get back!" Felix growled as he stepped in front of her to shield her from Seth.

Seth growled back at Felix. Before things could escalate, Allison stepped towards Felix, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Felix, this is Seth, my brother," she introduced which made Felix lower his guard a bit. "Seth, this is Felix, also my brother."

Seth studied Felix for a minute before pushing his wolf to calm down. The ancient vampire wasn't a threat to Allison, he was only being protective of her. "Well... I'm glad you decided not to attack me."

"Fighting another creature on Volterra's streets is illegal," Felix stated.

"Plus it would be reckless to put our sister in danger," Seth added.

"Indeed."

Allison watched them closely. They seem to be relaxed now after the introduction, which was a relief. Her eyes drifted to Seth's bag, there was no point in trying to convince Seth to leave, he made up his mind.

"We should go back to the castle," she said, getting her brothers' attention. "Get Seth all settled and meet everyone."

Seth blinks. "A castle?"

Felix had a smile full of teeth. "We are vampire royalty."

Allison watched as Seth picked up his bag, having a conversation with Felix with ease. She hadn't expected this. She had been expecting a fight or some sort of tension but they haven't happened. Well, except for the beginning when they growled at each wasn't going to say anything, just in case.

-Twilight-

Allison had sat in the back with Seth while Felix drove them back to the castle. She tore into him about him coming to Italy and risking his life. The last thing she wanted to see was him getting killed by a Volturi. Seth smiled and chuckled, telling her she worried too much.

Finally, they had made it to the Volturi garage, Seth was amazed of how many vehicles they had. Getting the bags from the trunk, Felix had led the younger ones up the stairs, straight to Allison's room.

Felix put the bags he was carrying on the floor. "I'll go inform your mates." He was gone.

Seth turned to look at her, placing the bags down. "Mates?"

Allison nodded. "Yeah." She put her bags down, deciding that she'll put them away later. "Aro, Caius and Marcus are my mates."

Seth's eyes went wide. "What? I thought they were going to turn you into a guard or eat you."

"They would've eaten Bella and made Alice and Edward a guard if I didn't jump in," she said. They might've made Bella into a guard but she wasn't sure where her mates stood, they seem to be all over the place with the Swan girl. Speaking of Bella, she knew Edward and her wouldn't be happy about coming back to Volterra. Allison noticed a look on his face. "They treat me good. They are willing to take their time with me."

"They better." Seth crossed his arms over his chest with a smile on his face. "If not, I'll play the big brother card."

Allison smiled. Only a few times did Seth use the big brother card, and when he did, he was a force to be reckon with.

-twilight-

Felix headed straight to the Throne room, he knew the kings had trails and as much as he would like to be part of them, spending time with his sister is worth it. He gave a slight nod at Basil who was standing outside the doors before opening them up. He had expected to walk in on a trial but he found an empty room except for the kings and Allison's parents. Well, they were technically his soul parents. It was a bit difficult to wrap his head around calling Carlisle 'dad' since the Cullen was a little over three hundred and Felix was two thousand.

"Ah, Felix. Non ti aspetravo cosi presto. Allison sta riposando?" Aro asked, then he went silent. Caius and Marcus looked at him, the kings were sniffing the air. Carlisle and Esme knew the scent, their eyes went wide and they were out of the Throne room in a blur going to Allison's room. "Why do I smell a wolf?"

Caius growled, he was instantly on his feet. Before Felix could even open his mouth, all three of the kings had left the Throne room. Mentally, he cursed, telling himself he should have called ahead. Without hesitation, Felix ran in the same direction. He came to a sudden halt outside of Allison's room, he entered the room to see he situation. Allison was standing in front of Seth as Seth and Caius growled at each other.

"Move aside, amore,"Caius growled.

"No,"Allison said firmly. "You're not going to hurt him."

Felix slowly moved his way to stand next to Esme. Caius and Aro were tense, Marcus...well, he was hard to tell. Felix was starting to feel conflicted at the moment. He was loyal to the kings, he owed them a lot for helping him through the early years of vampirism. Yet, he was about to throw Caius against the wall for being a threat to his sister and help the young wolf out.

"Caius, Aro, Seth isn't a threat,"Carlisle said, calmly. He noticed Carlisle's eyes flickered to Marcus then to the other two kings. "He can be under my care while he's here."

Caius growled again. "I will-"

"Not hurt him,"Marcus interrupted. All eyes went to him."Seth is Allison and Felix's soul-brother. No harm will be brought to him."

Felix blinked. He had a soul-brother.

Caius eased off, he was debating with himself. He looked down at Allison. "Amore...I-"

"I get it. I really do." She gave him a gently smile. "How about you three go calm down and find me in several hours."

The three kings were about to protest but they knew after barging in with a threatening mannor towards Seth wouldn't be well in Allison's book. Carlisle and Esme ushered the kings out, following them out of Allison's room. Felix stared at Allison and Seth before leaving the room. He wanted to stay but couldn't. He should be jumping with joy, finding out that he also had a soul-brother. He had soul siblings, he was happy and terrified. When he was human, he had a younger brother and sister, he wad away in the army when a tragedy had hit. He had tried to get back home as fast as he could but he was too late, his enemies had raped and killed his sister and his brother was barely alive. Now he had a second chance to be the big brother he should've been...but, he couldn't help what he was feeling. His gut was telling him something bad was going to happen soon.

-:-twilight -

"I'm so, so sorry," Allison apologized to Seth about her mates behavior.

"It's fine," Seth said. He sat down on her bed. "Seems like every vampire I'm meeting, my wolf is seeing them as a threat." Seth had growled at Felix then at the Volturi kings, he wasn't sure how meeting the rest of the Volturi was going to go. Speaking of Felix...after having a confirmation that him, Allison and Felix were soul siblings, Felix had only looked at them before taking off. "Where did Felix go?"

Allison shrugged. "I have no idea."

Seth didn't say anything. He truly wondered what had made Felix leave them all of a sudden.

-twilight-)

Finally they had landed in Italy, Bella didn't care where at but she was glad and terrified to be off the plane. Going straight back to the Volturi wasn't somethong she wanted to do but the situation had came to the point where they had to. On the plane, Alice had a vision of the Volturi killing Voctoria and her newborn army.

While Edward had went to go find her food and Alice was finding them a ride and the others were god knows where, she had spotted two female vampires. They looked familiar, she knew she had seen them before. She wasn't sure if they were part of the Volturi or another coven that lives in Italy...but, whoever they are, they were looking straight at her. She was about to get up and go over to them when Edward finally came back, holding a cup of coffee in one hand and a bag of food in the other.

"Is everything alright?" Edward asked her.

"Yeah.." She took the coffee and the bag from him. She looked back over at the spot where she had seen them and now they were gone. "I just thought I seen someone."

Edward looked over and saw no one there. Bella wondered who those female vampires were, and if those two were following