18

Rosalie had sat with Allison while she ate her breakfast, catching up with each other before heading to the library where Seth and the rest of the Cullens were at. As soon as Rosalie opened the doors to the library, Allison instantly felt herself be pulled into a bear hug. Allison smiled, Emmett was the only one that'll risk giving her a bear hug.

"Jesus, Alley, you sure had me worried when you didn't come back," Emmett said, not letting her go.

"Sorry." Emmett put her down on her feet.

"So you're Queen now, huh?" Emmett looked at her, a huge smile was painted on his face.

"I know, it's shocking." Her eyes moved over to Edward, he still looked upset, she alreadyaccepted his apology the other day. Her eyes suddenly went to Alice. "I'm guessing you didn't have a vision of this?"

"No," Alice said. She got up, making her way over to her and wrapped her in a hug. "It's always difficult to see you in them."

Allison hugged her back. "I know." Allison suddenly felt that feeling she got last time, that something was going to happen. Her eyes made contact with Jasper, of course, he would be the one that would pick up on her. It's fine, Jasper. She mentally sent to him, putting up a wall so Edward couldn't hear.

Always trust that feeling. Make sure you stay with one of us or the Volturi.

Will do. She dropped the wall, ignoring the fact that Edward looked at her with a questioning look. She went to go sit beside Seth, her eyes wondered over to Bella. Bella was basically clinging to Edward, she wondered if it was because they were in Volterra and the Volturi wanted her turned or she was worried that Edward would disappear. She decided she wasn't going to be too overconcerned about Bella, right now she just wanted to spend time with her family.

____________SHADOW ROSE____________________

After four hours of spending quality time with her family, Giovanni had came to the library to gather the Cullens for whatever reason that the kings wanted to speak to them about. If Bella was a vampire, she would've crushed Edward's arm by the way she was holding on to him. Giovanni had stated that since Seth was a shapeshifter, her and Allison would be fine on their own.

While the rest of the Cullen family went to go see the kings, Allison stayed in the library with Seth and Bella. Her and Seth were in full-blown conversation but she kept getting distracted by the way Bella looked.

Singing, Allison got up. "Who's hungry?"

"I am." Seth jumped up.

Allison looked at Bella. "How about you Bella? Wanna grab something to eat?"

Bella looked up at her. "S-sure." She got up.

Allison led them out of the library, towards the human side of the building where the cafeteria was located. She kept looking back at Bella, making sure she didn't get lost or any of the guards or some vampire had taken her... not like that'll ever happen, but the possibility was high. When they got to the cafeteria, it was empty.

"So.. do we order or make the food ourselves?" Seth asked.

"The Volturi does have chefs, but right now, they are on break," Allison said. "We can make the food ourselves."

"I'll make us some sandwiches," Seth said with a smile, as he made his way to the kitchen.

Allison went to a table in the corner of the room, with Bella following her. Allison watched Bella take a seat across from her, the Swan girl still looked hesitant on being back in Volterra.