The Billionaire's Wife |✓

By sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... More

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 4

13.8K 665 26
By sia_fictional

Writer's POV

Everyone's eyes popped out because it's like entry of a hero in a blockbuster movie for them because they never seen anything like this in real before.

A man is surrounded by eight muscled bodyguards with two secretaries standing beside him and seven other assistants. Commissioner of Delhi Mr. Raina and Minister Vishnu R. Pandit were also standing behind Neil.

Suddenly six bodyguards distributed in the reception area with an very organized manner to stop the public at a certain distance from Neil and other two were protecting him as they two stood behind him.

His existence shows how great personality he is. It can be sensed by everyone without any introduction. A powerful man. When they says; you should build yourself in a way that people can respect you via a single glimpse of your shoe, yeah, they mean it.

Simultaneously, Everyone got settled down themselves and Juhi took the initiative and moved towards Neil.

As soon as juhi comes near to Neil, Krishna stopped her at a one hand distance.

Juhi gritted her teeth, "What the heck?" She asked irritatingly.

"Sorry Miss, but maintain some distance from boss." Krishna says monotonously.

Juhi averted her gaze from Krishna to Neil and smiled at him, "I need to attain your boss."

"You don't need to Doctor." Juhi shifted her gaze to a person who is in early forties wearing body fit black suit and standing behind Neil, "I am here to attain him." The man dismissed Juhi.

"Mr. Adhiraj Goenka?" Juhi mumbled in shock.

Not only Juhi but the whole hospital got numb because it's Mr. Goenka in the hospital. Many times in news channel and social sites, article about Mr. Goenka were written but for the first time they get to see him in real.

Mr. Goenka is Director executive of Khanna industry in India. He is very powerful in a way that not even a single leaf move in Khanna Industry in India without his approval.

So it's quite of very big deal that he himself is here, to attain a person.

"This way, president. Please." Mr. Goenka escorted Neil to v.i.p lift making everybody else gulpdown the saliva.

Neil left the reception area Via v.i.p lift without uttering a single word from his mouth. No one dares to utter a word because after perceiving so much respect for a certain someone from Mr. Goenka; they comprehend already that how powerful Neil Khanna is.

Neil's silent encounter is enough to show how serious and charismatic man he is. His walk is like same as lion who sneaks his prey to silent chap, it seems like Neil is doing the same.

As soon as Neil went up with DD, Mr. Goenka , commissioner, V.R pandit and 4+8 bodyguards leaving another 4+8 and Krishna behind; everyone took a breathe as if they're holding on it.

Krishna turned around and announced, "There is a meeting. I request all the doctors to be present in meeting room at 1 p.m. sharp." Her tone was very professional. She Walked towards Rishabh and recites his name while scanning the batch present on the left side of white coat "Dr. Rishabh sharma?"

"Yeah!" Rishabh answered.

"Please lemme know the name of whole medical team of this hospital and I you're not busy can you help me with meeting arrangements?" Krishna said. This irritated Juhi a lot.

"Excuse me? But it's me to whom you should ask if you want to held a meeting in this hospital." Juhi ordered in a kind of attitude.

"It is the order of the president director and CEO of Khanna Empire." Krishna said while eyeing the Juhi. Her tone took 180° turn when she talked with Juhi. Her aura has an authoritativeness in her.

Krishna vocalized little low but enough audible to doctors team. This sentence of Krishna was like a Strom to the ears of every doctor and staff member present in the hall. Many of the doctor's blinked furiously to digest what she just said now.

They took some seconds to engulf what Krishna said because it's a proud moment for them because they are very lucky to see the unknown face of Neil Khanna but it was very embarrassing at the same time for them because their super boss or the president was welcomed by fight instead of flower bouquet and smiley faces.

"What? But why didn't you people informed us about arrival of Mr. Neil Khanna?" Juhi frazzled.

"It's our boss style. Whenever he use to visit any country for the work, he never informs before his arrival because he wants to see the reality instead of fakeness." Krishna taunted juhi.

"What do you mean by that?" Juhi
exasperated.

"I think you are enough mature to understand this. So Dr. Rishabh shall we?" Krishna said. While seeing bodyguards."Please follow me Annihilator."

Rishabh huffed.

"Yes ma'am." Annihilator answered.

*** Name of Neil's bodyguard team is Annihilator ***

Krishna left with bodyguards. Rishabh passes a slight smile to Kia to which Kia repocriated with wide one, and left the reception area.

Again chit chat sounds are enough audible. People are talking about the hero, his charisma, his charm, his serious face, his aura and everything but there's someone who was disappointed in between.

Of course, it's Juhi who get was targeted in this. Got highly embarrassed today because of her colleagues and Neil's team. It is more disappointing for her because her first impression on Neil is actually abhorrent.

***********

Juhi was talking to herself in her cabin, "It's Avni. Yeah, it's because of her. What Neil must be thinking about me, No.. no..no mannn." Juhi shouted in frustration.

"AVNIIII---- Besause of you, my reputation got down in front of Neil Khanna, Mr. Goenka ,V.R pandit and public too. Knock!! Knock darling!! It'll gonna really fun to see uou beneath me; under my shoes."

"Slowly... slowly every one will get to know well that from where they belongs to and Avni will be my weapon. I will show you avni. Darling you have to pay for what uhh did too me today." Juhi said With revengeful Smrik.

***********

While Avni was still inside the O.P, operating the patient. Here sofiya is also there with avni and other 3 nurses and 2 ward boy.

.

.

On the 10th floor there was a cabin which is pretty huge and luxurious have interior of wall glass which gives easy and beautiful view of the Delhi city. Having large book shelf with the glass door gives it more elegant look.

It's Neil khanna's cabin, everything was upto the mark. Everyone was well behaved. The minister and commissioner were having a serious conversation with Neil.

Most of the time it's them who were talking while was just giving a curt nod or saying yes or no.

.

.

Doctors were in the meeting room waiting for the arrival of the President Director Neil Khanna meanwhile Krishna enters inside the meeting room,

"Dr. Vidyut Pandit is not available...hmm..okay. But wait where are the other 2 doctors?" Krishna asks as she analyses the file on her hand.

"They are still in O.P doing surgery of the patients." Kia answered.

"Okay!! May I know their names?" Krishna asks again.

As Rishabh was telling the name of both the doctors in that very instant Neil graced the meeting room with his presence. .

"Dr. Avni Mehta and Dr. Sophia Khan."

Every one has shifted their gaze towards the entrance door of the meeting room. Neil obviously heard the name of the doctors but didn't stop and continued this steps. Every doctor greeted him 'Good afternoon president.' To which Neil replied them with a curt nod; acknowledging their greet.

The time he entered; doctors felt it's very difficult to breathe. The intimidating and dark aura he carries, make people believe that they belong to same as of him.

Juhi forwarded her hand for the handshake but unfortunately get ignored by Neil. Getting embarrassed by it, she didn't dares to go for the same with Mr. Goenka who was following Neil and enterd into the meeting room after him.

Every one again greeted Mr. Goenka with a good afternoon.

"Good afternoon doctors. Please have your seats." Everyone settled them selves into the chair. They were nervous would be an understatement honestly.

They're afraid that what's coming in their way. The way Neil was emotionlessly staring at them; it's creeping them out.

"Okay, So let's start." Mr. Goenka starts the conversation as of he already sensed the agitated state doctors. He himself was little tensed when six months earlier he received the from Krishna that Khanna empire had decided to shift their main headquarter back to India.

"Sorry sir but we have team of 22 Doctors and 3 of them aren't available at the moment."

"But why? Haven't you informed them to be here at 1p.m. sharp." Mr. Goenka asked authoritatively because he was already tensed about the mistake doctors made this morning via creating a mess in the reception.

He was afraid that he have to bear the consequences if Neil gets even a bit irritated.

"I did sir but one of them is out of India and other two are performing surgury." Krishna answered quickly.

"Dr. Avni and what's the name of second one?" Neil asked monotonously; not wanting others to know what's inside him.

"Dr. Sofiya Khan." Neil nodded and ordered "After surgery, I want them in my cabin."

"Sure, president." DD replied.

"So Doctors, it's very nice to meet you people. Myself Mr. Adhiraj Goenka." With that Adhiraj continued.

"And the man in front of you people is President Director and CEO of Khanna Empire Mr. Neil Khanna, Son of Mr. and Mrs. Prakash Khanna."

" This is to inform you all that now Khanna Group has decided to shift their main headquarter from Dubai to Delhi, India and it is also the icing on the cake that President's main office will in the Khanna hospital, Delhi." The hall echoed with the noise of claps.

"

Sorry but I have a problem." Kia interrupted.

"What are you saying doctor?? Uhh---"

"Mr. Goenka!" Neil Stopped him and gazed towards Kia "Yeah Doctor---?"

"Dr. Kia" Rishabh gulped big time on Kia's braveness.

'Wow! Kia, go on. I know what's there up in your head.' Rishabh mentally encouraged her.

"Yes, Dr. Kia. Explain." Neil demanded icily.

"I mean it's not exactly my problem. And It's very lovely to hear that your main office will be in our hospital but we already have a huge rush in the building daily of patients and their family members but if your office will setup here then it will really difficult to handle the rush and it will also effects patient's health." To which Neil nodded in understanding.

"Don't worry." Neil assured her but everyone got confused to which DD explained.

"You have a good point Dr. Kia but you don't need to worry about that because no one will get to know that president is managing everything from here. And it's just temporary thing. We'll shift the main office when everything will settle down."

DD finished Neil's words because Neil is a man of few words. He speaks when it's needed.

"And rest of the details will be cleared by Mr. Goenka in the press conference."

"Yeah but you people have to put this confidential that president is here and leading the whole empire from here. Am I clear?" Mr. Goenka declared in his deep authoritative tone.

"Yes sir!" Everyone agreed.

"That's all we want to share with you guys and hope that you will co-operate with us" with that Mr. Goenka was done.

"This meeting room is pretty good. And I guess huge enough also." Neil exclaimed out of blue leaving everyone in bewilderment.

"From now on, every meeting will be held in this room, whether it is small or a big announcement. I do not want my hospital to look like a fish market like today. Maintain discipline and do follow rules and regulations." Neil ordered.

"But---" Juhi wanted to explain but Neil stood up from the chair and left the room with DD and Mr. Goenka as the sign of no room for argument for her.

"Boss is very strict towards the rules and regulations. You all have to maintain discipline and follow all the rules or else you can face the warth of boss." Krishna announced authoritatively. Everyone breathed in the time Neil left.

"Why does that man makes me feel suffocated!" A male doctor muttered.

"And yeah, Dr. Rishabh it's your responsibility to let other medical staff member know about the content we have discussed today."

"Sure, Ms. Krishna."

"But it's me who is the senior doctor In charge here and---"

"Dr. Juhi, I know but now boss is here and this is very obvious that now things will get change and it's boss orders which I am following." Krishna interrupted her. Juhi fell silent after hearing her.

"I warn you already; do not ever interrupt me ever again." With that Krishna shifted her intense gaze from Juhi and pinned it on other doctors, "Thank you so much and you people can leave."

Every body leaves the meeting room while muttering how authoritative and bossy Krishna is.

"When secretary is like this, then just imagine how president must be like!"
___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my Fourth chapter of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 32.8K 53
(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He is dominant , she is submissive He con...
1.4M 79.5K 77
Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl just like her Mother Subi Nirmaan Singh...
108K 4.3K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
765K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...