The Rude Boy || Jordan Wilson

By wh0res_x

Jasmine ( or Jas) is a 17 year old girl from London who recently moved to ackley bridge due to her fathers ab... More

Welcome to ackley <3
New school <3
Meeting mrs Carter
Lesson 1 <3
Lunch <3
End of the first day <3
Day 2 <3
Panic attack <3
What happens now? <3
Gone <3
Please don't leave <3
Not him <3
Day with jordan <3
Confession.
She called him.
Leaving ackley.
Running.
Those 3 words
Back to ackley
Gut feeling
Bullet
Loss of memory
Not a bad idea
Just close friends
New girlfriend
Headache
Drowned in guilt
Messing with my head
Never forget that
Never been happier
The date
Strange illness?
Now or never
Preggo? I think yes
4 months pregnant
3...2...1
For eternity
Let go
The letter

Weird feeling

803 10 2
By wh0res_x

Jordan has been spending so much time with Chloe and not any time with me. I don't see why I mind at all, I mean we are only friends anyway.

Jordan and Chloe were together all the time now, it was getting annoying because I didn't have any time to spend with my best friend, he was always to busy with her.

I decided to ask Jordan to hang out today as I really wanted a friend just to chill with you know. Surprisingly, he said he would meet me for a walk. I was really excited to get time with him again I really have missed having a friend around.

Of course there was a catch to this little meet up. He brought his girlfriend with him. I have no idea why I was so mad when I saw her, It was probably just because I missed talking to my best friend alone and she was always in the way of that. But if he was happy then who am I to judge.

" hey we meet again" she said in the most sarcastic voice. Like I said before, she doesn't seem very friendly.

" yeah hi" I replied trying to be as blunt as possible. I'm pretty sure she knew I didn't like her but I think that made her want to integrate me more.

" so where we going then" Jordan asked, trying to break the awkward tension between us all. More specifically me and Chloe.

" you know what, I'm going home you guys go have fun" and with that I walked away I heard Jordan try and say something but I wasn't really listening to anything but my own thoughts

As soon as I got home I got a message from the one and only Jordan, I wasn't really in the mood to talk to him but I wasn't a rude person.

Jordan:
J: are you okay?
Me: go away Jordan
J: what did I do?
*read 7:43pm*

I can't deal with him anymore, why did I feel so betrayed? What was this weird feeling in my stomach?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.1K 50
Jasmine Leilani Neils is a teen who just moved to LA from Baltimore, Maryland. Her mom had just gotten a new job opportunity. While Jasmine explores...
5.9K 106 29
Jasmine, a fostered 17 year old moves in with the Bakers & she learns all of Liberty high's secrets.
45.6K 217 39
Emma has moved away from her abusive ex to Ackley bridge and Jordan Wilson falls for her.
2.8M 35.2K 66
Jasmine an 18 year old beauty moves to London for a new start. All her life, guys have tried to use her, so much that believing in love is hard for h...