A new legacy:Secrets Revealed

By mindhackglitch

Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or legacies, im making liberal use of it though👌🏻 This will be the sequel to... More

I feel empty without you
Am I drowning ?
A deal ?
We're closed
Do you know who she is?
Secrets
I dont regret it
I cant let you make that choice
They have one of those here?
On the bright side
You want to do what?
Reunions and death threats
On second thought.
A dragon of course
You weren't invited
Ill be the villian
Thats a promise.
Dont you dare touch her

Do you know kai?

1.1K 29 1
By mindhackglitch

Previously on A new Legacy: Secrets Revealed

"And you don't get you knock me out when we're having an argument"

"You don't get to say that when the reason you're here is because you sacrificed yourself for the good of everyone else"

Exactly that's why we made those keys so random I didn't think it would've been so easily found but I suppose after a century or two our muddy friend started getting smart"
——————————————————————————-
Naruto POV

Once I left my room I went to see Rick, he gave me a look before he left the office and muttering that he would rather inform Damon and Elena in person that the mikaelsons we in town visiting. I did not want to be a fly on the wall for that conversation no thank you sir.

Since he decided to go into town, I made use of his office to figure what what else what in the scroll that was left with Kol.

I was pretty sure it was just going to be some of the forbidden Jutsu of the Uzumaki clan, it would make sense since I wasn't able to find any important Jutsu only the Dragon summoning contract. 'Also knowing more about this demon would be great' I thought with a sigh.

" alright Ojisan lets see what we've got" I said to myself and took out the letter I poured some chakra into the seal and watched as three other scrolls popped out. I bit my finger and smeared some blood across the first seal.

Click

"Jigen janpu no jutsu"
This jutsu was blessed and taught to the uzumaki clan by
Asura Ōtsutsuki ancestor of both uzumaki and Senju clans.The Jutsu was gifted and only mastered by the first uzukage, it requires large pools of chakra and could drain the life force of the user if the chakra pool is deemed insufficient. The chakra allows the user to teleport to a place they've never been however they need to have a clear image of said place in mind.

"Wow this looks awesome, but from the sounds of it the uzukage reserves were probably a couple of tails worth" I said to myself as read the scroll, I kept it never knew when it would be necessary.

My eyes went over another scroll it looked new 'probably preservation seals' I thought And started to read it

      "Tengoku no fūin"

Tengoku no fūin is a seal that was created to seal a demon it was used by Asura Ōtsutsuki that had roamed the elemental nations after the tailed beasts were separated by his father.This seal is almost impossible to break however requires much concentration.

Requirements:master in seals
Large chakra reserves

Caution: can only be used by the royal uzumaki line in other words close descendants of Asura Ōtsutsuki.

I whistled softly " if I didn't meet the sage of the six paths I definitely would've been wondering whether or not to test this" I said to myself it was impressive, thankfully I came from the royal Uzumaki line, sadly my clan was gone. ' maybe I should start rebuilding it with Hope' I chuckled at my thoughts I'm pretty sure I would get a very severe beating,if I were to mention that to her right about now.

These jutsus would have been worth a fortune if it was found by some other villages when the third ninja war happened.

I sighed and eyed the third scroll it looked like a storage seal, I poured myself a drink and poured some chakra into the seal, and watched something pop out. It was a white ankle length coat with a high collar seemed similar to the one I had back in the elemental nations the edges were trimmed with purple. I picked it up and looked at the kanji down on the back it read 'Uzukage' finished with the uzumaki swirl.

It probably belonged to kazuma, It felt light, I looked and felt the material it was laced with triple layered protection seals so it was clear that kazuma used this in battle too.

"Well thanks Ojisan, it's definitely more intact than my one I came here with" man I really need to stop talking about myself.I heard the door open as I finished my sentence.

"Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness or so I've heard from various therapists " I chuckled softly at the voice.

" is that so?" I asked lightly turning the the Blonde twin.

"Yup I have it on good authority especially with me and the voices in my head"

"You my darling are not crazy I've told you this" I said seriously as I looked at the downcast look on her face. Something was clearly bothering her.

"What's wrong Elizabeth ? Usually I would hear you insulting my overgrown hair" I said pointing to my head for emphasis.

She looked at me and I sighed before gesturing her over to take a seat on the sofa. I sealed the scrolls back up that were on the desk and the jacket.

"So talk to me what's bothering you?"She didn't answer I sighed inwardly " is it still about the Gollum dating Josie?"

She gave a soft laugh and leaned her head on my shoulder " no I'm working up quite the phone bill talking to my therapist about that particular can of worms but.." I chuckled a bit at that part and stayed quiet as she tried to gather her thoughts.

" is it a twin thing you're not supposed to tell me about but will because it could possibly be dangerous?" Lizzie looked up at me with wide eyes.

"How did you know that?" I smiled a bit before relaxing more into the sofa.

"Eli you and Josie are loyal to each other but sometimes you have to protect the one from the other." I paused before turning to face lizzie.

"And since I got back, Josie hasn't come to see me so I can only assume she's still obsessing about the curse and it's driving her insane." I finished softly " so tell me and I'll try my best make sure she doesn't get hurt."

" okay but if you say you heard this from me I'll hurt you very badly" she narrowed her eyes trying to make sure I take the threat seriously, I nodded.

"Okay so Theres this ascendant and apparently it's got someone locked inside that can tell us more about the curse but Josie found out the ascendant can only be accessed by a Bennett witch and she seems quiet now since she realized she wasn't able to open it by herself and our dad is being tight lipped about everything... urg it's so frustrating like it feels like he doesn't trust us I mean me I can understand I'm the reckless twin and you know the crazy one but he's not even listening or talking about it to Jo. All he says is that the person in the ascendant can't help us" it honestly surprised me that she could say that all without taking a breath, but I could understand her worry and Rick wasn't doing anyone any favors by keeping more secrets.

I didn't know what was in this ascendant, but I was sure Rick had his reasons but he was just pushing his daughters to find answers on their own and it could end being a disaster.

" what's this persons name that's in the ascendant do you know?"I asked curiously

" yeah Uhm Kai something" I nodded

" alright I'll look into it and try and keep your sister from doing anything reckless meanwhile we have a lot of shit to deal with" She nodded

" I know I was the one who found that creepy looking pit remember?" She asked in a duh tone.

"I remember Eli, and you did a good job just imagine if you weren't grossed out by Josie and Landon it never would've happened" I said in a joking tone

"Hah don't remind me of that, I need to bleach my eyes" I wanted to say something before she sighed dramatically.

" but I would get blind and I can't be blind and a bitch it just doesn't work" I was amused at how quickly she changed gears, she was just now worried about her twin and now she was disgusted by her twins boyfriend, this girl was special.

I laughed " yes of course blind and being a bitch just doesn't go well together" I mocked , she raised a eyebrow at my teasing.

"I know you're being sarcastic but I'd like to inform you that no one likes a sarcastic ninja" she narrowed her eyes, smiling smugly clearly happy with her retort.

" heh that trumps an emo ninja any day so I'll be a sarcastic one thank you very much" I said proudly.

I heard her gasp " you get emo ninja?" I chuckled thinking about Sasuke, even though I understood why he acted like that but he was just too much.

"Hmm you do but come on it's nearly lunch and I am starving"I said as I stood from the sofa

"You always are"

"Hey I'm a growing boy I need my protein"

"Growing ? What are you 14?" I rolled my eyes and didn't respond as we left the office and went down to the cafeteria

"If you grow any taller Mount Everest  might run out of climbers and people would start climbing you instead" she said I laughed at the double entendre she clearly missed.

"Now you see I could say something very perverted but I see you as a little sister so I'll refrain from such crude commentary, you should count yourself lucky" I said in a sagely tone.

"Oh god you really could and I'm very thankful that you didn't best brother ever" she said in a slightly exaggerated tone.

"I'm seeing a carbon copy of a high school Caroline right now" said Rebekah from behind us, lizzie jumped and hung onto my arm in fright.

"Now Rebekah it's not nice scaring young girls, you should know better beings more Thousand years old and so" quipped kol from beside her.

I laughed and felt lizzie relax as she looked between the two originals.

"Rebekah, kol" I nodded toward them " and even though she might be more than a thousand years old she doesn't look a day over 18" I said honestly.

I felt a punch to my arm " stop flirting with the original" she said to me before I could defend myself " hi I'm Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman and Caroline is actually my mom" she said proudly holding her hand out to the blonde original.

I rolled my eyes and looked around for how but I didn't see her " you're lucky she isn't her mate she might've just given you a brain aneurysm for flirting with her aunt" said kol with a teasing tone.

" I was not flirting and simply being honest, besides I don't need to have her even more pissed at me right now" I said shrugging slightly " I'm afraid she might just hit me where it really hurts" I said grimacing at the image of Hope kicking me between the legs.

"Ooh yeah good that she isn't here then"

"Where is she then?" I asked curiously

"Ahh Freya suggested we have the school remember her so they're busy rewriting the spell." I nodded

"Good idea I'd rather not everyone ask me a million questions about the appearance of our Tribrid princess" I said quietly, I watched lizzie and Rebekah get on like a house on fire.Weird since Alaric told me there was a bit of a feud between Caroline and the blonde original.

I motioned first kol to follow me as the other two were immersed in their own conversation about the latest fashion, I didn't know and I didn't particularly care about the subject.

"Kol do you know anyone by the name of Kai?" I asked as we stood in the empty hallway, the dark haired original looked like he was thinking.

"Hmm rings a bell, Malachi I think his name was, he became a hybrid of witch and vampire"

"I thought witches lost their powers if they turned" I asked confusingly

" normally that's the case yes but he was a siphoner so he didn't have his own magic to begin with, but when he changed to a vampire he could use magic by drawing on his vampirism since becoming a vampire is technically magic as well" I nodded, the other two seemed to be finishing their conversation

"Why the sudden interest in him?" Asked kol curiously

"Apparently he knows information about the Gemini coven and well I don't really think it's a good idea for the twins to open that can of worms if I don't know whether he can be trusted or not"

"The twins important to you?" He asked somewhat suspiciously probably because he knew I was with Hope

" yeah I see them like little sisters really" I shrugged, he seemed happy with the answer.

" naruto why didn't you tell me you knew the Mikaelson family!?" Asked lizzie affronted.

"I met them recently Elizabeth calm down your fan girl is showing" I chuckled " considering your dads not particularly fond of them I thought you would share his thoughts" I said honestly because I really did think she would be opposed to it l.

"No come on those things happened ages ago way before my time, besides my dads always had a bad tendency to carry grudges" she said nonchalantly, Kol barked out a laugh while I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah yeah I told him the same thing too, let bygones be bygones" I smiled

"Now I did say I was hungry and I could definitely eat" I said before the four of us went to the cafeteria making small talk and enjoying lunch.Kol was funny I enjoyed his humor and Rebekah was snarky, and sassy and it suited her pretty well. Lunch went on like that until we all went our separate ways. Rebekah and Kol decided to get the house set up for their stay in mystic falls and lizzie decided to keep an eye of Josie.
———————————————————————

After lunch I made my way to the deck to have a training session, I created a couple of clones and started sparring, I felt eyes on me and 'killed' my last clone.

" you can come out hope" I said looking toward the trees, it was nearly 5 I hadn't realized I'd been out her for such a long time.

" hey you" she smiled softly and walked over to me I put on my vest and unwrapped the tape around my hands.

"Hey you calmed down yet?" I asked stuffing my training gear in my duffel bag.

"I have and I owe you an apology, I shouldn't have brought up your past like that" I smiled accepting the apology

"Hmm it's okay but I might punish you" I said wiggling my eyebrows

"Hmm you would ? And what exactly would you do?" Ooh this wasn't new but normally she would blush and call me a pervert. I stepped closer to her and leaned down.. ghosting her neck with my lips.. and moved up to her ear ..

" Well I could ... tie you up .." I paused as I inhaled her scent, god she smelled delicious..

" or I could deny you my kisses" I teased moving away from her neck up her jaw, ghosting her lips with mine.

" you wouldn't last either babe" she tried sound confident but it came out as a whisper instead.

"Hmm you say that .." I trailed off our lips we inches apart from each other, I didn't lean in any further and waited her to give in. I wrapped my arms around her waist, my fingers went underneath her t-shirt , touching her milky skin..

"You're even more beautiful than I remember princess, perfect, stubborn, brave and powerful .." I whispered my eyes never left hers as I spoke, after a second she gave in and closed the gap between us. The kiss was wild, a clash of teeth and tongue. I was already sweaty from training but I picked Hope up and pushed her against a tree, her legs wrapped around my waist. She moaned in my mouth as we kissed.

I moved my lips from her mouth into her neck sucking on her pulse point, while grinding my groin into her ..

" god I've missed you so much baby" I heard her pant I slowed down my track on her neck and pulled slightly away she whined .. when she felt me stopping.

"Why are you stopping?"

" because I don't want our reunion to happened against the trees where everyone could see us" she realized where we were and blushed .

"No matter how hot it would be" I teased

" is your family gone?" I asked she nodded and I kept holding her and grabbed my duffel bag.

"Hold on and close your eyes" I said before teleporting us to my room.

Our clothes were off immediately, my lips travelled across her body, up her legs , inside her thighs, like I was mapping out my favorite travel destinations.

I moved my lips down to where she needed me most, and she was dripping already, she moaned and whined for me to stop teasing. And I did I dove into her pussy, sucking her clit hard, and unforgiving I felt her squirm and move her hips but I kept them down with one hand and used the other inserting two fingers between her folds. I lifted my face and watch her eyes clench tightly as I thrusted my fingers in and out of her.

" yes yes more" was what I heard and god damn was it music to my ears.

"Open your eyes hope, tell me what you want" I said to her firmly, her eyes went open and I saw her light blue eyes darken a shade full of lust and passion..

"I want  you to take me" she said I smiled

"Patience princess I will in due time" when I finished my sentence I picked the pace up and curled my fingers hitting her G-spot she moaned loudly when I did and begged for more.

I felt her juices hit my fingers as she orgasmed I watched her face contort in ecstasy.

" simply gorgeous princess" I smiled lightly let her breath for a second before I lined myself up with her slit.i looked down into her eyes

"Ready?" She nodded and wrapped her arms around me, I held myself up on my elbows as I slid into her warm folds slowly, she hissed and I let her adjust before slamming into her roughly..

I grunted in her neck " god you feel so good wrapped around me" I murmured in her ear , she clawed at my back.. I thrusted in and out of her.

I moved up to sit on my knees and moved my hands towards her breasts and squeezed them, they bounced as I moved inside her. Her hair was fanned out on the pillow.

"God I'm almost there ... yes .. yes" she said between breaths , I doubled my efforts and watched her back arch off the bed as she screamed my name loud enough for the school to hear well thank kami I put up silence jutsus in my room other wise we definitely would've had visitors.

I continued to pound away at her as I felt my own climax build in the base of my dick, Hope looked worn out already and I couldn't help but feel proud when she moaned and climaxed once more as I painted her insides white with my own climax.

I pulled out of her slowly and took out some wipes from the bed side drawer to clean up her messy thighs and threw it into the trash.

" well I see you definitely missed me" I smirked smugly..

" hmmm" was all I heard from the tired girl there was a satisfied smile on her face, I pulled the covers over her.

"Too tired for another round?" I joked

" maybe later now I just want to lay in your arms baby, I haven't felt them for so long" she managed to get out a sentence. I nodded and pulled her up to lay on my chest. Her bare breasts felt amazing against me.I gently ran my fingers through her hair as I heard her breath even out and she fell asleep.

" I wish this peace could last forever" I didn't know it then but those were definitely not the best words to say.

———————————————————————

A/N alright so this is more of the reunion I was hoping for but after this well I'm going to get into the nitty gritty.

I hope y'all enjoy it🤟🏻

Also not the best at writing love making scenes but yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 66 38
Naruto is mistreated and neglected by his family for his two older siblings. What if Naruto finds out that he was adopted. What if Naruto finds out h...
259K 5.2K 8
Just something I though of all of a sudden. My OC Miley is apart of it so please enjoy. Naruto had finally done it! He beat Sasuke and keeps his prom...
39.5K 1.6K 43
Birth. Life. Death. The three words to a human's existence. But during those moments there arise questions: How desperate can a person be for revenge...
1K 45 10
Alright. A lot of you know my fanfic One and Only. Something happened to my phone so this is my new account. I tried and tried for a few days to get...