The Billionaire's Wife |✓

Oleh sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... Lebih Banyak

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 3

13.6K 636 61
Oleh sia_fictional

Writer's POV

In Khanna's villa area, there was a huge mansion 'Presidential Glass Mansion'.

It was half past nine in the morning and every one is doing there work with discipline where as Krishna and DD were having a serious conversation regarding the last night revelation.

"It's about Khanna's reputation. C.M. of Delhi Mr. Ashutosh Pathak himself called president regarding this." DD said.

"Yeah! You are right. It was so obvious why boss was so angry yesterday." Krishna justified Neil's anger.

"But how he got that clip? I mean we searched a lot and suspected him as the culprit but we don't had any solid evidence against him." DD said in little surprise.

"Actually I was thinking the same last night that who could send that clip and proof to the boss. And then I came to know that...."

Before Krishna could finish herself, the sound of foot steps interrupted her. Krishna and DD looked towards the stairs. Neil descends the matte black stairs. He was wearing a classy white three piece suit paired with a blue patterned tie with his black-brown shades.

"Good morning, boss." Krishna greeted.

"Good morning, president." DD greeted as well.

"Morning." Neil greeted back in his deep voice.

"President, everything is ready." DD informed Neil to which Neil just gave him a curt nod in response in order to continue him.

They narrated the whole thing to Neil by showing various contents in the file and laptop. Neil was listening everything while sitting on the big black one seater leathered couch. Neil placed his index finger on his right brow as his right elbow was rested on the right arm of the couch for support

"Boss, car is ready." DD said.

"Move." Neil ordered monotonously.

Neil left the mansion with DD, Krishna and 8 black dressed- muscled bodyguards. Apart from this, he has other bodyguard team of 16 members which use to stay at some distance from him and protect him from any kind danger. They are like Neil's shadow.

And apart from Krishna and DD, Neil has 7 more Assistants who assist Krishna and DD. The 4 lead by Krishna and other 3 by DD.

*********

10 luxurious cars simultaneously stopped in front of the Khanna hospital. Bodyguards get off the car and checked the area then passes the signal to DD.

Soon DD opens the back door of Rolls-Royce and Neil came out. He analysed the whole building from top to bottom and walked off. They entered the hospital which has its usual rush.

*********

"Hey everyone, Please listen, Dr. Juhi is calling everyone in the reception area. Please move quickly." A nurse left as she completed herself.

"Pheww... Come on guyss Miss. Kundra is calling. Huhh... So called senior doctor." Kia disguised.

"Kia, leave it. Let's go." Rishabh said to moody Kia.

"Yeah!" Sophia said.

Everyone gatheres in the big reception areabif the hospital which was pretty huge; had canteen for patients and their family members with rest rooms at right side while a Lord Ganesha's statue inside it. The interior was simple yet elegant with the combination of white marbles and walls with series of mirrors.

"So good to see you guys here. Okay so, here is an announcement that until Dr. Vidyut will not come; I am going to supervise you people." She said.

Kia who was standing in the mob of Khanna medical team mutters, "Haha...joke of the year. Again. It's for the fourth time that the person who don't know the full form mbbs will supervise The Khanna medical team even we have much more experienced and best doctors in our hospital."

"And yeah Dr. Vidyut will take little longer this time. After 15 days he will be here." Juhi continues.

"What? Shit man. At aleast that person is actually a doctor, not by prefix only unlike her." Sophia indicated juhi.

Meanwhile Avni wasn't in the reception area. She is in local ward, busy in checking the reports of patients then a nurse interpreted Avni.

"Dr. Avni it's an emergency. A accident case." Nurse informed in hurry.

"Okay. Please set up the operation theatre. And yeah ask Dr. Sophia to be their too." Avni put the pen on pad and answered in hurry.

"Okay, ma'am." Nurse said and left.

*********

Due to huge rush in the reception area, people didn't noticed Neil. He was standing at entrance of the hospital and seeing the whole scenario, while his both the hands are stuffed inside his trouser's pocket. He was standing there with a emotionlessly face observing the bustle of the hospital.

Then his eyes stucked at a lady doctor who was jogging to reception area. She's in hurry that's what he can assume from her manoeuvre.

She was wearing a high-neck off-white full sleeved top which is half tugged in her blue jeans with her white coat over it, her neck is surrounded with stethoscope. Her face was covered by medical mask.

She was coming to the reception area to examine the accident patient. Neil gets a little uncomfortable seeing her and takes off his glasses.

Of course avni was not able to see Neil due to rush.

Neil was admiring the beauty of Avni's eyes. A series of emotions passed through his eyes and blinked it off. He gulped the big time.

'Finally.'

Suddenly he heard ambulance siren but a shrill voice knocked him to the reality. He put on his shades back to his eyes and took a deep breath before chucking the situation of his domain.

"Don't you have etiquettes? Here your senior is standing and waiting for all of you for a special announcement but you---;" Juhi shouts at Avni but Avni interrupts her.

"DOCTOR Juhi, there's a man fighting for his life and needs me to save him. And as a doctor it's my duty to first attain my patients then other meetings. I am not like you who don't even know how to stich tissues after the surgies but if you know the meaning of Hippocratic oath , you must understand if their is a ambulance coming with a siren that it must be an emergency." Avni stated monotonously as she glared Juhi. Her words were a hammer to Juhi's heart.

"Avni ma'am, the patient is very serious." Nurse interrupted.

"Yes,let's go." Avni shifted her pinned gazed from juhi to patient.

Avni hurriedly left the reception area with the patient and entered the operation theatre.

Neil was watching all the drama and as soon as Avni reached the OP, he took a trembling breath and his demeanor turned dark. He is very good at hiding emotions with his cold feature.

"How dare she? She don't know who I am." Juhi gritted her teeth.

"Don't worry, now everyone will know who you are because Avni answered you and as we all already know she is a very famous doctor here." Kia taunted juhi.

"So what? Huhh... Only few people knows her but me, Juhi kundra. Whole Delhi knows me because of my father." Juhi's ego exclaimed.

"You know what Juhi, this is the difference between you and Avni. She has earned the respect and love but you want to buy it with money, power and position which is possible but that would be a lie cause what Avni have is all because of her hardworks and dedication." Kia stated proudly.

"Shut up." Juhi shouts.

"Why should she? She's stating the truth. Every person standing here is struggling and earning by own. They do work hard, unlike to you who just come to see inside their cabin's decorum. And she is Dr. Avni Mehta who made her name by her own, she don't need his father or anyone for that." Rishabh countered.

"Your tongue started moving like scissors, know. I think you people don't want promotion. Hmmm.. am I right?" Juhi said in self-esteem.

"We are here to save lives that's all I want to say you Dr. Juhi. Now can we leave?" Rishabh said. He already understood that there's no point in wasting his words on Juhi.

It was a tight slap on Juhi's ego when everyone started moving without her answer.

Juhi got highly embarrassed by what she got today because not only hospital staff was their but also lot of public was present in reception area. It was her call. Talking publicly.

No one noticed the man who was seeing this all from the distance.

And suddenly Kia's eyes fell on Neil who was still standing in front. She explodes in a slightly higher tone, looking only at the entrance.

"Wwwwaaooooooo!!! Is he is real?" Kia brouhaha over Neil's appearance.

Everyone shifted their gazed in the direction of entrance door and everyone is like OMGGGGG!!

Neil was standing infront of them. His aura can be sensed by his attire only, by seeing DD and Krishna who were well dressed, standing on the respective sides of Neil with other 7 assistants.

And Neil's personal 8 bodyguards made it more omg moment for the whole hospital. Half of 16 bodyguards are checking the hospitals security and other half is now protecting the hospital from outside.

Everyone got settled down themselves and Juhi took the initiative and moved towards Neil.

___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is another chapter of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
765K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
886K 32.8K 53
(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He is dominant , she is submissive He con...
677K 35.7K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...