In My Heart

By vel555

He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and mon... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
⚠Alert ⚠
Prologue
❤characters❤
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
New Story

Chapter 1

37.1K 845 74
By vel555

Hello readers❤
Here is the first chapter of my first book 😊
..........................................................

Shourya's POV

"Get up! Get up!" Why am I hearing the voice of Rahul? This man doesn't even leave me alone in my dreams.

Idiot

"Shourya, get up!"

SPLASHHH

I woke up with a jolt when someone threw water on me.

Rahul was standing there with a bucket, laughing.

I gritted my teeth in anger.

"What is this, Rahul? What are you doing in my house early in the morning? And why did you throw water on me? Idiot!" I shouted at him

"Se-see your fa-face...you-you are look-looking like a gho-ghost" he said between his laugh.

That idiot was laughing, holding his stomach.

I'm going to kill him now.

I gave him a murderous look.

"Okay, okay, calm down." He said. I could see he was controlling his laugh, but again he burst into laughter.

"Rahul, stop laughing, otherwise I will break your teeth," I said, glaring at him.

"Okay, okay, see the timing, it's 9:00" he said, pointing at my wall clock. "And you are still sleeping like a panda here. Don't you want to go to the office today? For the past 15 minutes, I have been trying to wake you up. By not having any other option, I threw water on you."

I glared at him.

"Now I see you are fully awake. Now you don't even have to wash your face. And answer to your second question, I am here because aunty called me to have breakfast with y'all". He said this while showing his teeth like a monkey.

9:00 am? Oh, at night I went to a party, and there I got drunk.

I am still feeling sleepy.

"Now get out! I want to get ready," I said while getting up from my bed.

"I think God thought to make you a Panda but by mistake, he made you a human being" He said this and burst out laughing once more.

I think this man hit his head somewhere. Laughing like a mad man..

I glared at him,"Rahul, Go out before I kill you. I want to get ready," I warned him, to which he just rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay, I'm going. Come fast, I don't want to be late because of you. Till then, I'm going to have breakfast made by aunty." He said by making that yummy face and left my room.
He can do anything for my mom's  food.

Hungry buffalo

Rahul is my childhood friend. I treat him as my real brother. He was always present in my upside-down world. He always supported my every decision. He is the only child of his parents. His father and my father are friends. My parents treat him as their own child.

I hurriedly went to the washroom and did my morning business. I wore my black suit and went downstairs. My mom, my younger sis Neha, and that hungry buffalo were eating their breakfast.

"Good morning, mom; good morning, Neha" I greeted them and kissed their foreheads.

"Good morning," they greeted me back.

"Where is dad, mom?

"Today your dad went to the office early," she said. "Come and have your breakfast," she said, and started arranging one plate for me.

"No, mom, I'm getting late. I will have my breakfast later in the office," I said.

"Okay, aunty, I'm also done. Breakfast was really yummy. I just love your handmade food," that hungry buffalo said while getting up.

"Thank you, Rahul. And today come for lunch." My mom invited him for lunch.

"Sure, aunty"

After saying bye to them, we made our way to our office.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

And here we are at our S.K company.

Last year, my dad gave me the position of CEO, and Rahul is the COO of our company. My dad is also handling the business along with us. He also takes care of the interview.

When we both entered our company, our employees started greeting us, "Good morning". We just nodded at them and made our way to our cabins.

I entered my cabin and started signing the documents that were on my table. I heard someone knocking on my cabin door. "Come in "

"Sir, today you have a meeting at 11:00 am with Mr.Ritesh Singhania, and later at 12:00 with Mr. Raj Dessai." My PA, Mr. Jhon, informed me about my today's schedule.

"Okay, you can go now and send those yesterday's files to my cabin".

"Ok, sir"

"Jhon, wait!" I stopped him when he was about to open the door.

He turned,"Yes, sir?"

"Where is dad?"

"Sir, Mr. Kapoor has gone to attend a meeting with Mr. Nick Rodriguez."

"Okay, you can go now."

"Ok, sir."

"Hey, Shourya, let's go to have coffee in the Royal Restaurant. I've heard a lot about their coffee." Rahul entered my cabin without knocking.
He never knocks while entering my cabin.

I glared at him. "Can't you knock while entering my cabin?"

"Come on, bro. You are my bro. Why should I knock while entering my bro's cabin?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"Idiot!" I muttered under my breath.

"Hey, I heard that," he said, giving that pointed look. I looked at the timing; it was 10:00 am.

"Okay, let's go to have coffee. I'm also hungry." I said, getting up from my chair.

We parked my car in the parking lot and made our way inside the Royal Restaurant. I also heard a lot about their coffee.

Khushi's POV

"Oh god, I am late again."

It was 7:45 am. I hurriedly got up and went to the bathroom. As I came out of the washroom, I saw Divya applying lipstick to her lips.

After seeing me, she said in a dramatic way, "Oh, my princess is up already?"

"Hey, why didn't you wake me up?" I asked her, keeping my hands on my waist.

"Di (sister), are you kidding me? For the past twenty minutes, I was trying to wake you up, but you were busy dreaming about your prince charming." She said sarcastically.

"Shut up, I wasn't dreaming about my prince charming," I said, glaring at her. "And now shoo, I want to get ready"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. By the way, I'm done. Bye, Di (elder sister), I love you," she said, hugging me.

I hugged her back "bye, I love you too"

She is doing her M.Sc. Her dream is to become a good lecturer. I'm the only one who earns in this house. After the death of my dad, my mom worked hard to raise us. I finished my college by doing part-time job. After finishing my college, I began working as a waitress at the Royal Restaurant which is owned by a friend of my father's. My mom has cancer. I am working hard so that I can do her operation. I don't know why God has become so cruel to me. First he snatched my dad from me, now my mom.

Yesterday I saw an advertisement in the newspaper that said in the S.K company they wanted one accountant. I will go tomorrow to give an interview. I just hope that everything goes right. I wiped my tears, and I wore my red top and black pencil skirt and went down for breakfast. When I looked at my watch, it was showing 7:55 am.

Oh god, I think I will have to skip my breakfast today.

"Good morning, mom. Mom, I am going to skip breakfast bacause I'm running late," I said as I kissed my mom's cheek and hurriedly took my water bottle.

"Good morning, Khushi. At least have some tea. At night too, you didn't have your food."

Yeah, at night I didn't have dinner because I came late from work, so I was so tired that I slept without food.

"Sorry, mom, but I am getting late. I have to go, otherwise Patel uncle will kick me out of that restaurant," I said sarcastically. "Bye, mom. Please, take your medicine on time. I love you."

"Okay, my mother, bye, take care," my mom said, smiling at me.

As soon as I came out, the morning sun kissed me on my cheeks.

I hurriedly stopped one cab and went inside. Oh god, it's 8:10 am now.

"Uncle, could you please drive a little fast, I'm running late for work" I asked the driver.

"Sure" he said and increased the speed.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Finally, I reached.

Oh God, I am 15 minutes late.

I quickly went inside the restaurant. On the way, I met Patel uncle, who is the owner of this restaurant and my manager.

"Good morning, uncle," I greeted.

"Good morning, Khushi. You are 15 minutes late," he said, giving me a fake glare.

"Sorry, uncle, next time I will come on time," I said with a puppy eye.

He said okay and went inside, smiling.

I went inside and met my friend Nitya. She is also working with me.
"So finally you are here."

"Good morning, you too, my darling," I greeted her, keeping my bag on the table. She just rolled her eyes.

"Why are you late today? Have you met your prince charming on the way?"

I don't know why Divya and Nitya are both after my prince charming.

I glared at her. "I got up late. That's why I'm late." I gave her a short answer and started doing my work.

Nitya and I met in college. I still remember that day how Nitya slapped those two boys who were making fun of me while I was going home. I was totally shocked looking at that side of Nitya.

She was always there for me in my thick and thin. She is really a nice girl, but she is also a short-tempered girl.
She hates Ritik because he always irritates her. They can't tolerate each other's presence, but they are very protective of me.

Ritik works in New York for an  A.R company.

I really miss him.

"Oye, madam, in which dream?" Nitya asked me with a teasing tone.

I sighed. "Nothing, missing Ritik"

"Don't take that idiot's name. You are only my friend, not his" she said, gritting her teeth.

"Nitya, he is also my best friend and brother too, and I love both of you equally."

"But I hate him."

Oh god, this girl.

"You will also love him," I said, winking at her.

"You are an idiot."

Just then, someone called us I turned around. There were two men in their late twenties. The one who was wearing a blue suit was calling us.

"Khushi, you go," Nitya said.

I went to their table, "Hello, sir, welcome to our Royal Restaurant. What would you like to have, sir?" I asked politely.

"One coffee, please," the one who was wearing a blue suit ordered, smiling at me.

The other one, who was wearing a black suit, was busy on his mobile, "Sir, and what would you like to have?" I asked him.

"One black coffee," he said, without glancing at me.

"Okay, sir, I will be back in two minutes with your orders," I said, smiling.
The guy who was wearing a blue suit gave me a smile.

I came back with two cups of coffee and made my way to their table. Suddenly, I started feeling dizzy, but I controlled myself and reached on their place.

"Sir, your black coffee" again, I started feeling dizzy, which made me stumble, and that coffee spilled on his black suit.

"What the hell?"

How was it? Please let me know.
English is not my first language so please bear with me. I would highly appreciate if y'all like and comment.

May god bless you all.

Vel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 7.7K 26
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
314K 10.3K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
92.7K 4.8K 57
He shines with royalty (Rajasthan prince), and she belongs to a normal family who are simple but classy. "Nobody can touch me if it's not you". Book...
459K 16.8K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...