⚯͛ Sweet Caroline - Sirius Bl...

Af AmberKingston

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. .**.☽ .* Where it began, I can't begin to knowing But then I know it's growing strong Was... Mere

:)
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
- 14 -
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-

-36-

1.1K 62 25
Af AmberKingston

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. .**.☽ .*

Caroline walked out of the Ancient Runes end of year exam with Remus Lupin, both of them mentally exhausted.

"How did you find that?" He asked.

"Painful."

He laughed, "yeah that pretty much sums it up."

"I'll be lucky if I get an E," she said, shaking her head.

"I'll be lucky if I pass at all," he said, "trust me, you'll be fine."

"We'll see..."

"Well okay, look at the bright side, at least it's over now."

She chuckled as they turned into the courtyard, "yeah, I guess you're right. I appreciate the optimism."

"All about the optimism," he grinned, "hey, why don't you come sit with us?"

She looked where he was gesturing, at Sirius, James and Peter sitting under a tree near the black lake, "oh...sure, okay."

As they got closer, she noticed Sirius playing an acoustic guitar as the other two studied. Quite a few people, mainly girls, kept glancing at Sirius...apparently him playing the guitar was just another factor of his hotness.

"I think I've decided to scrap the mid-section," she heard Sirius say.

"Mm, good idea, it didn't work," James said, "but I think you should keep the guitar bit."

"Can you play it to us like that then?" Peter asked.

"Yes I-"

"Actually boys, I've got something to show you in the library," Remus said, "don't worry Sirius, Caroline's here, you can sing it to her instead. We've all heard it enough, it's Sweet Creature you're on about?"

Sirius' eyes widened in panic, "wait-"

"In fact, she hasn't heard any of the song before, you should sing the whole thing," he said.

James grinned, "I think that's a brilliant idea."

"You wrote a song, Sirius?" Caroline asked.

"Yeah, um...why can't I come to the library too?" Sirius asked as James and Peter began to gather their things.

"It's for your birthday."

"My birthday's in like five months!" Sirius protested.

But they began to walk away, laughing amongst themselves.

"Just," Sirius looked at Caroline, "just give me one second, I'll be right back."

He ran to catch up with his friends, guitar still in hand.

"Guys, guys! What the hell?!" He whisper-shouted.

"You wrote the song about her, now's your chance to actually sing it to her," Remus said.

"But I can't! It's so-"

"Mate, she won't even know it's about her," James said.

Remus nodded, "it's just another opportunity to charm her, come on Padfoot, you can do it."

"We believe in you!" Peter said.

"What if she thinks it's stupid?"

"She won't, stop overthinking," James said.

"Now go and serenade that girl before I hit you over the head with your own guitar," Remus said, "go on!"

Sirius scowled, but reluctantly turned around and jogged back to Caroline who had sat down and was leaning her back against the tree, reading a book.

"Hey," Sirius said, coming to sit beside her, "what are you reading?"

"A book about a school in Russia I want to apply for," she said, before looking up and smiling, "but that doesn't matter because I want to hear this song."

"Russia? Would you have to learn, um, Russian?"

"You're deflecting."

"Am not."

"Come on, I want to hear it, I'm sure it's great," she said.

"Are you sure? I mean it's really not very good at all...and I don't want to, you know, hurt your ears or anything..."

She laughed, tucking her book away in her bag, "I can't sing for shit, Sirius. I could never judge you."

He sighed, before flipping the guitar up onto his lap, readying his hands by the strings, "okay...okay, no laughing, alright?"

"I promise."

She crossed her legs beneath her and turned to face him as he began to play the opening guitar to the song.

He breathed out a calming breath. Why was he so nervous? Oh right, because he was about to sing a song to the girl he wrote the song about in the first place...

"Sweet creature...had another talk about where it's going wrong

But we're still young,

We don't know where we're going but we know where we belong...

And oh we started, two hearts in one home,"

She couldn't keep her eyes off him as he sang, and leant her chin on her hand as she watched. It was really beautiful. He was beautiful.

"It's hard when we argue, we're both stubborn

I know, but oh

Sweet creature, sweet creature

Wherever I go, you bring me home."

He caught her eye briefly. She smiled warmly, he smiled back.

"Sweet creature, sweet creature

When I run out of road, you bring me home."

She realised people were beginning to notice them. Well, notice him. It felt as if suddenly, all anyone could do was listen to him and his beautiful lyrics.

"Sweet creature

We're running through the garden oh, where nothing bothered us."

His fingers danced across the strings as if he had played this a million times before. Well...perhaps that was true.

But we're still young

I always think about you and how we don't speak enough

And oh we started, two hearts in one home

I know, it's hard when we argue, we're both stubborn

I know, but oh

Sweet creature, sweet creature

Wherever I go, you bring me home

Sweet creature, sweet creature

When I run out of road, you bring me home."

He played the final chords and finished the song gently with the guitar. After he had finished a few people clapped, including Caroline, who was still looking at him with that fond smile. Sirius realised how many people had been listening and suddenly felt himself getting very hot.

"You never told me you could sing like that," Caroline said quietly.

"Well, I..." he cleared his throat, "I think I just got a bit lost in the song."

"Did you write it all?"

"Yeah," he nodded, still feeling a bit embarrassed, "a while back."

"It's beautiful, Sirius, really it is."

"You think so?"

She nodded, "is it about anyone in particular?"

He looked at her for a moment. This could be it. He could tell her now. He could tell her how much he's in love with her. He could...but...

"No," he said, "it's not about anyone."

"Oh, well...you must just be very good at lyrics then," she said, before holding out her hands for the guitar, "now it's my turn."

He handed it to her, "you're gonna sing?"

"God no," she laughed, "I'm gonna play, you can sing. I wanna hear more of you singing."

"And what are you gonna play?" He asked, laughing too.

"Hmm..."

She started playing the opening of 'Blackbird' by the Beatles, looking up at him expectantly.

He sighed, "blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly...all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arrive."

She grinned, carrying on playing the guitar part, "Merlin, I love your voice."

And as they sat together, played together, just enjoyed each other's company, James, Remus and Peter watched from behind a tree, high-fiving each other. Mission accomplished.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. .**.☽ .*

A/N:

Yo,

I know people liked the sMuT in Unfortunate and I do enjoy writing it for you horny fuckers so if you wanna see it included in this story as well then let me knowww

Love you lots,

Amber xx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

259K 6.2K 35
---------❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀--------- a james potter love story ---------❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀--------- ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ click on my profile to see outfits and m...
1.6M 55.8K 93
━━━ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 | ❝𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ ▬▬▬▬ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・・゚...
923K 31K 63
"if i mean anything to you i'm sorry, but i've made up my mind." ✧marauders era au✧ ✧uploaded 12/02/17✧ ✧completed 02/06/17✧ best ranking: #3 in fan...
28.3K 567 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...