Luxury Love | Kim Namjoon

By strawberrymilkstorys

"Are you asking me out?" "Am I ?" A fresh start for him and a new chapter for you. Bts had broken up 2 years... More

Marble floors
Soft haze
Dark roast
Studio sessions
Black suv
Instagram live
Monogrammed towels
Good night Mr Kim. |First date pt.2|
Then what?
Wash Day
Working bitch
5 reasons
Decisions decisions
Woah buddy
October first
Hey Joon
rehearsal

First date

328 21 7
By strawberrymilkstorys

What you wore⬆️

What he wore (the white pants are swim trunks) ⬆️

You bid your goodbye to Amina before you hopped in a cab to go to Namjoons. You were nervous, but mostly eager to see what he had planned. Your past relationships usually didn't work because 1) the person couldn't keep up with your schedule and work ethic (most times) or 2) they cheated on you.  (one time) You knew you weren't worthy of getting cheated on, no one is, but sometimes you ask yourself if it was your fault. You couldn't let your brain convince you that he didn't like you back.

"So where you goin in a dress like that?" Your taxi driver made conversation.

"A friends, we're having a celebratory dinner." You partially lied. You couldn't trust anyone when it came to Joon and your relationship.

"Oh, what's the thing being celebrated?"

"An art project." The taxi pulled up to the lobby. "Thank you." You paid the man and walked into the lobby.

Inside slow jazzy music played. A few waiters carried flowed arrangements from one room to the other, bringing chatter along with them. The woman at the front desk nodded and smiled at you. You'd think that there would be better security than the lobby lady checking if the person is wearing high-end clothes or not.

Your black heels clicked against the floor on the way to the elevator. You pulled the key card Namjoon gave you out of your purse and scanned it at the elevator. The buttons lit up and you pressed Joons floor the top. You waited about thirty seconds for the doors to open. Before you could get into the elevator a short man stormed out practically screaming into his phone.

"And then he fired me! Can you believe it after all we've been through he fired me cuz I didn't want him to collab with that slut!" It was Namjoons manager. You smiled to yourself. He finally fired him. It didn't matter that he called you a slut it mattered that you and Namjoon had one less toxic person in your life. You caught yourself as you stepped into the elevator. It might have been a bit too early to think those kinds of thoughts. It's the first date, the two of you do not have a life together.

You pressed Namjoons floor as the doors closed and waited for the elevator to bring you up. As you ascended Amina's words crept back into your mind. She was right. You were successful in so many ways. You needed to let yourself enjoy the fact that you were living life the way you were meant to.

The elevator dinged and the doors pushed open revealing Namjoon on his phone with flowers. He looked up at you, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Woah." He looked you up and down taking it all in, "sorry." He handed you the bouquet.

You took the bouquet and smelt it.

"Hi," Joon said stepping into the elevator with you.

"Hi" You giggled at his awkward behavior, "so what are we doing?" You let your arms down from hugging your bouquet, holding it in one hand.

"You'll see." He pressed a blank button on the wall and the elevator rose. You didn't know where to look. That was until he grabbed your hand. You turned your head towards his. "Is this okay?" He loosened his grip on your hand. You intertwined your fingers together stepping closer to him.

"It's more than okay." You rested your head against his arm. He blushed, you could see, but you decided not to say anything, god knows he'd tease himself for blushing over some girl.

When the elevator opened it revealed a large patio with a pool and a dining table. Namjoon pulled you out of the elevator at took your flowers from you. He placed the bouquet in the vase at the center of the table. He stood in front of the table facing you.

"Tada." He said stretching his arms out. You walked closer to him looking out at the skyscrapers and up at the stars. "I mean I wanted to take you to the beach, but we would get caught and I don't have a private beach, so I used my pool."

"Wait you own the roof too?" You questioned holding his hands in front of you. 

"Well only half. I usually let the building use my part for parties if they need it and the other side behind that barrier is a garden where we can get fresh food from." His thumbs rubbed over the back of your hands. "Let's eat."

You sat down at the table across from each other. You sighed letting out all the pent-up energy.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon tried and failed to hide his panic.

"Nothing, it's just been a long day, it's nice to come to relax with you." You hung your bag on the back of the chair.

"I would ask how your day was, but I was with you so." He chuckled. " oh tell me more about your album. Do you have any plans? You're getting pretty big."

You smiled at his 'compliments' you were big, you just hadn't gone on tours. " Ya um, if the release goes well we're expecting to just go on a small tour of America. Maybe Canada too I'm not really sure. But you could probably come to some of the locations."

" Hands"

"Excuse me?"

"Give me your hands." He stretched his hands across the table palms up beckoning for yours.

"Oh." You placed your hands in his. "But ya, I am excited because it will be my first tour ever and I might be able to do it with you so." The last part slipped out, but you weren't embarrassed because of the way Joon blushed again.

"You are quite the flirt." He chuckled, "Let me get the food, hold on." He got up and kissed your hand. His eyes were warm and soft as they stared into yours. He walked through a door to get the food.

You looked up at the stars. They were dimmer than before, getting covered by dark clouds. Your heart sped up a bit. You hated storms, well you found them incredibly fascinating, but you hated how loud they were.

Namjoon appeared from the doorway holding two plates and a bottle of wine. He placed the food in front of you and opened the bottle of wine.

"I'm sure you know by now that I am a bit of a lightweight when it comes to this stuff." He poured the wine into your glass. "So you might have half a bottle of this stuff as a souvenir." He raised his eyebrows as he spoke.

"It's funny, you are the last person I would have thought to be a lightweight." He sat down in front of you and took your left hand in his right.

"I don't know how it works because I can handle hard liquor but not those fruity drinks or wine. Maybe I'm just too manly."

You slapped his forearm, "shut up." You began to eat your pasta dish.

"Make me." You looked up to find his staring at you. His gaze was still warm, but definitely not soft. You coughed a bit.

"Did you make this yourself?" Your face was hot.

"You're adorable when your shy. Yes, I did. It is the only thing that I can make. Yoongi taught me, he says it's 'the kind of food to win over any girl'" he kissed your hand again.

"He was right." You stared back at his face proving that you weren't some innocent little girl that would cower under his gaze.

"Good I'm glad." But still, you couldn't help but smile at his cheesy comments.

The two of you chatted for a bit more until you both finished your meals. The two of you both didn't drink much wine so you each had half a glass left. The clouds in the sky faded and came back more times than you could count so you couldn't really tell if it was going to rain.

The two of you sat on the edge of the pool with your feet in the water. It was warm, heated from the sun earlier in the day. The atmosphere stayed warm as before, but it was clear in the warm night air. It was clear that both of you wanted to be here. Neither of you spoke. You just looked out at the buildings.

All of a sudden Namjoon unbuttoned his shirt and got into the water. He stood in front of you about a foot away. He slowly moved towards you placing his hands on your knees.

"I think you should wear this skirt for our music video." He suggested.

"Yeah?" You fondled with the sheer fabric you tied at your thighs to keep from falling in the water.

"But not now. Now I think you should come in the pool with me." His hands traveled slowly from your knees to your lower thighs then back to your knees again. You nodded accepting his request.

"Turn around."

"Your skirt is literally see-through."

"I know, but I don't like undressing in front of people."

"Good to know." He smirked to himself.

"Shut it." He turned around arms up surrendering. You untied the knot and stepped out of the skirt throwing it by your heels near the table. You lowered yourself into the pool and walked over to Joon who's back was still facing you.

You finally approached him. You ran your hands up his back to his shoulders. Then down his shoulders to his arms resting on his biceps. You leaned into his ear.

"Thank you." You whispered.

"For what?"

"For... liking my music, for being on my album." You moved closer so your mouth was almost touching his neck. "For this date."

"If I didn't know any better I would say you have a crush on me."

You turned his body to face you. His hands rested on your waist.

"What's so wrong if I do." You clasped your hands loosely behind his neck.

"Absolutely nothing." He cupped your cheek and pulled you in a centimeter away from his face. "Absolutely nothing at all."

The kiss felt like an hour and a millisecond. It surrounded you like honey and pop-rocks in your brain. And you never wanted to leave. Not his side, not this pool. For the good 5 seconds of his lips on yours, you couldn't imagine yourself anywhere but there.

He pulled away. He looked at you through his brows kindly. His hand stayed on your cheek, his thumb rubbing a bit under your eye softly. It was silent except for the raindrops pitter-pattering into the pool. He examined your face the way he always did. You watched his eyes trace your features.

"God you're beautiful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
117K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
651K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...