Tattoos and Scars | Rewritten...

Galing kay brookelilac

Bailey Willow's been through things that no seventeen year old should go through. But she doesn't care as lon... Higit pa

Before You Read
Characters (Bailey + Adrian)
Characters (Anna + Blake)
Characters (Dylan + Luna)
Prologue || My Limit
Chapter 1 || Finally Free
Chapter 2 || Adrian Black
Chapter 3 || Panic and Run
Chapter 4 || Introductions
Chapter 5 || Coca Cola
Chapter 6 || Misanthrope
Chapter 7 || Strip Club
Chapter 8 || Here I Come
Chapter 9 || Hug Me
Chapter 10 || Third Wheeling
Chapter 11 || Nicknames
Chapter 12 || Fifth Wheel
Chapter 13 || Bracelet
Chapter 14 || Blue Ford
Chapter 15 || Manager
Chapter 16 || Beautiful
Chapter 17 || Little Boy
Chapter 18 || Drenched
Chapter 19 || My Fault
Chapter 20 || Hysteria
Chapter 21 || Trampoline
Chapter 22 || Explosion
Chapter 23 || Get Out
Chapter 24 || Ocean Blue
Chapter 25 || Cabby
Chapter 26 || Hot Couple
Chapter 27 || Not Now
Chapter 28 || Spider
Chapter 29 || Sugar
Chapter 30 || Stories
Chapter 31 || Hotel
Chapter 32 || Laughter
Chapter 33 || Hungry
Chapter 34 || Paycheck
Chapter 35 || Nightmare
Chapter 36 || One Eighty
Chapter 37 || Show Me
Chapter 38 || Mocking
Chapter 39 || The Gifts
Chapter 40 || Territory
Chapter 41 || Chocolate
Chapter 42 || Movie
Chapter 43 || Cuddling
Chapter 44 || Sober
Chapter 45 || Winter Rain
Chapter 46 || Talking
Chapter 47 || Going Home
Chapter 48 || Running
Chapter 49 || Bleeding
Chapter 50 || Punching
Chapter 51 || Babying
Chapter 52 || Threatened
Chapter 53 || With Me
Chapter 54 || Bomb
Chapter 55 || Stand Up
Chapter 56 || Bad News
Chapter 57 || The Grinch
Chapter 58 || Board Games
Chapter 59 || Uno Game
Chapter 60 || Smexy
Chapter 61 || Should Be
Chapter 62 || Questions
Chapter 63 || Elephant
Chapter 64 || Dragon
Chapter 65 || Prove It
Chapter 67 || Moaning
Chapter 68 || Broke
Chapter 69 || Plan B
Chapter 70 || Swallow
Chapter 71 || Giraffe
Chapter 72 || Monster
Chapter 73 || Tears
Chapter 74 || Proof
Chapter 75 || Yours
Chapter 76 || Haunted
Chapter 77 || Chaos
Chapter 78 || Random
Chapter 79 || Home
Epilogue || Limitless
Bonus Chapter || Tiger Lily
Q&A || With the Characters

Chapter 66 || World

17.3K 577 368
Galing kay brookelilac

make sure you votee!! ♥️

————

Adrian-

She was finally mine again. The past week without her was painful, but I can be patient when it comes to her. I'll always wait for her.

She giggles from next to me while on a FaceTime with Dylan and Luna. "Did you choose a name for the baby yet?"

"Yeah," Dylan's voice sounds through the phone. "We named him Theodore Atticus Arrow." I find myself involuntarily smiling. With Richard Arrow, Kaden, Blake, Anna and my influence, the boy will be a baddie when he grows up.

But with Dylan... There's just a lot of things wrong with that idea. "Show me my little Teddy," Bailey coos through the phone. I lay on my sides, facing her as she faces the ceiling. She looks so beautiful.

"I can't. They've taken him somewhere for more tests. They said that they're testing him for any chronic illnesses. He should be back in about ten minutes," I notice a little worry in Dylan's voice as he speaks.

I've known Dylan for a while now. The fucker never worries. Not about anything, because he's loaded and will have his mother's business handed over to him once he turns twenty three. He thinks he can buy anything, and is used to everyone paying attention to him.

He doesn't even have to try to get girls and that's why he fucking sucks at flirting. Because he's never had to. They just follow him and his money.

But now, I just know that he's changed. He actually cares about things now and not to mention that he's a damn father. I've always placed my money on Blake and Anna getting a child first.

I don't even know why I thought that. Blake hates the idea of having kids. So does Anna. Blake always uses a condom, knowing that Anna's on birth control. They hate the idea of kids that much.

"He's here," Dylan informs us. "So is a cute lady in a nurse costume."

"I'm a doctor," A female voice growls from the other side of the line.

"How'd the tests go?" Luna asks the doctor. I feel bad for her that she's totally submerged in worries for her son.

"He's fine," The doctor says and we all sigh a sigh of relief. "But... he has a high risk of getting asthma because his lungs haven't fully developed yet." I see Bailey's face drop at those words.

"W-what?" Luna's voice almost squeaks out.

"I'm sorry. That's all I can say. There are a few treatments to asthma, but he can't receive then until he's older. All I can say is that you should be grateful that that's all he could have," After a tense silence, she adds, "I guess I'll leave you alone then."

"Fuck, Dylan. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. It's my fault that I let Luna go to the bookstore alone. I was so caught up in having fun at your house that I let it slip my mind that Luna shouldn't be walking around alone, especially when she's linked with two powerful mafias."

"Dylan, shut up before I punch you," I growl out.

"You can't do that. You're in another country."

"It's not your fucking fault. It's no one's fault that Ava was so fucked up."

"Fucked up by you," Bailey coughs under breath. "Literally." I glare at her and she quiets down.

"It is my fault. Now my son is going to have so struggle his entire life because I messed up," Dylan continues. I fucking hate it when people blame themselves for something that clearly wasn't their fault.

"Okay, Dylan. It was your fault. What are you gonna do about it?" I question, feeling my voice tick with anger. "What can you do about it? Are you going to feel guilty for the rest of your life or are you going to move on from your mistake? Yes, that affected your son, but everyone fucks up. In what universe could you have foreseen that someone as fucked up as Ava would drug your pregnant girlfriend? How would anyone have foreseen that? You're not a psychic, so if you can't see the future then don't blame yourself for the past."

"Bu-"

"I don't want to fucking hear it. It wasn't your damn fault. It was Ava's fault and the sooner you get that through your thick, spoiled skull, the better."

"How about we talk about something else?" Bailey offers with an awkward smile. "So Dylan, when's college starting again for you?"

"Bailey...?"

"Yeah?"

"We go to the same one."

"Interesting."

"Yeah."

"What about you Luna?"

"I don't care," She sniffles. "Whenever I go to class, people look at my belly and talk shit behind my back. I don't give a shit, I want to be with my son."

"I'll call you back..." Dylan runs his hands through his hair before hanging up.

"I can already tell that Teddy will grow up with such loving parents," Bailey smiles, as she turns to me. "He won't have asthma. The doctor says that he has a high chance, but he's beaten all his obstacles. There was a high chance for him to be aborted, but he wasn't. There was a high chance for him to die with Luna, but he didn't. He's a survivor, Adrian."

"I know he is," I wrap my arms around her, moving closer. "So, when do I ask you to marry me?"

A blush creeps up on her face as she bites her lips. "When I'm twenty two. I need to graduate first, you know. Then there's medical school, but I can always attend med school as Mrs. Black," She smiles.

"I'll propose to you when you least expect it."

"I can't sleep," She sighs. "It's daytime in America, but nighttime here. My body's not just gonna sleep because it's dark."

"It's called jet lag."

"Whatever," She chuckles. I get off the bed, and grab my pillows before setting myself up on the floor. "Let me join you."

"You don't have to sleep on the floor because of me."

"I want to sleep next to you. Let's cuddle, I like cuddling with you." She grabs her pillows as well and places them next to mine. Then she gets us a blanket and wraps herself in it. She was wearing my shirt again, but nothing underneath it.

Fuck, she was such a turn on.

"Here, let me share my blanket with you," She declares before wrapping both of us in a blanket. "I love you, Gopher." Her words made my heart flutter.

It's funny, really. How someone you didn't give a shit about means your entire world to you now. It's scary too that I'd let my heart soften for a complete stranger.

"I love you too, baby," I murmur, as I slide my hand up her shirt, letting it rest on the curve of her stomach.

"In the summer, you wanted to kill me," She chuckles. "You didn't give a shit about me. I didn't know mafia leaders could love."

"We can, but we don't. Being in a mafia means you show no mercy and I don't show mercy when I point a gun at someone. I guess we have Anna to thank."

"Anna's a queen who also has her... moments."

"She wanted to put a bullet in your head."

"So did you!"

"Touche."

"So, you know how to speak Kannada? What other languages do you know?"

"Spanish. English and a little bit of Chinese."

"Chinese? Where did that come from?"

"I thought it was an interesting language," I shrug. "Kiss me." She pecks my lips and places a leg on top of me, closing the gap between us. Then she hears a dog howl, and a car honks a horn.

"I like these noises. They keep me distracted and it gives me a sense of comfort."

"I like them too."

"Oh my god!" She damn near shouts causing me to panic. "We should adopt a dog off these streets and take it home!" Oh...

"We should. If you really want to."

"Or better yet, we should adopt a turtle! Or a bunny! Ooh, or both! I want a turtle! Wait, no, we should get a tortoise! They live on land, you know. They're so cute! And then we can name it 'Love' or something, to symbolize that love is slow but steady. Or we could just name it Giraffe and call it a day."

I smiled at her randomness. A tortoise named Giraffe? I really loved this woman. "I think that's a great idea."

"Right?! I always get good ideas like that. It's the genius in me. In school, I was always known as the fucked up, but smart girl. I remember once, I drew a temporary tattoo on my face to cover a cut and everyone made fun of me because it wasn't a normal thing to do."

"I don't even have to see your art, and I already know that it's amazing."

"Stop flattering me."

"What was your favorite class in high school?"

"Science. My teacher would always allow me to work on group projects alone because I didn't have any friends in school, and then he'd tell me that I was an amazing student. I always loved my teachers, but my science teacher was my favorite."

"I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to be your friend."

"Actually, I did have one friend. In elementary. We were friends until fifth grade, and then he stumbled upon my neighborhood and saw my dad dragging me into the house, and saw me hit my head against the doorframe." I feel her body begin to tremble, and open my mouth to tell her that she doesn't have to tell me but she continues. "The next day, he told me we couldn't be friends anymore because I might be violent like my dad."

"That's fucking messed up."

"Yeah, but we were in fifth grade. He didn't know better."

"He didn't deserve you."

"It's okay, Adrian. I'm not with my dad anymore. I'm with you and I know that you would never hurt me. If you do, I'll knee you in the balls until you see unicorns with dicks in place of their horns." There's my girl. She always knew how to lighten the mood, even when she was in a dark place herself.

She makes me feel home, and I've never been home. Until her. She was my home. My world, my fucking everything.

"I love you," I tell her one more time.

"I love you too. And when you fall asleep, make sure you dream about unicorns with dicks in place of their horns." She kisses my lips and I kiss her back.

Then I fell asleep. I don't think I've slept as good as this in my entire life because I knew one thing for sure.

Bailey was mine, and I was hers. Nothing could take that away from me. No one can take my world away from me.

————

a/n: thank you for reading my book. this is the last chapter and i can't believe that's it's over.

thank you for reading. i hope you liked the chapter, and until you decide to check out any of my other books, then goodbye. i love yo-

just kidding. please, i wouldn't leave it at that. what kind of a human would i be?? i'm pretty sure y'all would kill me... or worse... read the book offline so that i don't get any reads or comments or votes! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!!! *dramatic sobbing* 

anywayyyyy omg omg omg can you believe that this book has 70 parts already. i've never even come close that number! BUT, you guys keep me motivated!! I LOVE U SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 31.3K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
592K 11.9K 33
He's known to be like the devil, that's how he got his name. A cold hearted killer. People vanish when they see his presence, but scream when they do...
9.6M 198K 90
[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes such as mature content, language and sen...