COTE Reacts

By Amatera5u

It's really just the title, moves in order and reacts to small events as well? More

Prologue
Event Order
Interesting student 50%-Kun
Manabu Vs Kiyo Scuffle
Horikita SS V1
Saving Sudo/Midterm test
Kushida-Ayanokoji-Horikita V1 SS
Tsunderikita SS V2
Saving Sakura
Pervert boi Ss V2
Questions/Poll?
Youth? V2 SS
Hornykoji's thoughts/ Love Advice
A glimpse of her nature?? SS V3
Most Defective/ Horrible Human Being
Sakura's Love SS V3
Blackmailing
Nothing But tools/ Island Aftermath
Final Vote/Author's Note?
Last One I Swear Lol/ WINNER!
Y2V4 SPOILERSSSS
Question
Interlude
Best Gurl? V4 SS
V4/Taming Kei/ Hornykoji's Awakening X2
Y2V4 Spooooooilers, More Incoming lol
Also Best Gurl? V4 SS
Kiyo and Chabashira talk/ Ayanokoji thoughts V4
Some V4.5 Scenes
Elevatorr Go Brrrrrrr
Sakura SS V 4.5
Johnny and his Ste-Sister*
Best Girl? SS V4.5
Vice President
Not Best Girl V 4.5 SS
Rocket Punch!
Horikita V4.5 SS
Pool Scene/ Poke Poke
ALSO BEST GIRL V4.5 SS
Grip Test
Strategy?
Scavenger Hunt/ First Meeting? / Foul Play
Ichinose v5 SS
3 Legged Race
Long time no see huh
Useless You Are/Traitor?

Yamagod clowned?

13.3K 238 283
By Amatera5u

Yamauchi didn't seem to care that he was completely trash-talking me.

Horikita sighed: Why are we watching him?

I had no room to criticize his goals, but he really needed to consider Sakura'sfeelings.

Airi: W-what? Oh, it's a-at that time?

"Look, I just think getting a confession of love from someone you can't see is scary," I replied.

Haruka: Confession? He confessed to you Airi?

Airi shyly nodded.

"Th-that's—"I wanted to get him to change his mind. With a confession of love, you had one shot. I figured that even Yamauchi shouldn't do it in a way that might leave him with regrets.

Ike:(Wait! So he got rejected, that was mentioned in the last video! How did I miss that!)

"There's still time. I think you should reconsider. That's why you wrote this letter, right?"Yeah, I suppose, but... Ugh, should I confess to Sakura in person?"Finally, the proper conclusion seemed to form inside Yamauchi's head.

Kanzaki: It's really just always him in these situations.

"Ayanokouji-kun?" Just then, I heard the faint sound of footsteps, and a voice called out to me."It's Sakura! I'm leaving the rest to you!" whispered Yamauchi. Panicked, he hung up. Well, there probably wasn't much else I could do at this point. All that was left was to hand over Yamauchi's letter."This is a coincidence, right?" Sakura asked."Kushida called you here, right?" Y-yes. She said that she needed to talk to me about something. She said it was important," Sakura replied meekly. She looked around, but of course, she could see no one but me."To tell you the truth, I asked Kushida for a favor. She called you out here for me," I said. Strictly speaking, that wasn't true, but I couldn't help it if Sakura got confused."You, Ayanokouji-kun? I-I see. That's a relief. I don't normally talk to Kushida-san, so I was worried I did something to make her angry." Sakura put her hand to her chest and sighed in relief. She no longer seemed anxious.

Kushida: You didn't have to be worried!

I decided to be direct."Even so, you're pretty early. It's still about half an hour before we were supposed to meet," I said.
"I was feeling anxious, so I came early." Sakura still looked flustered."But it was you, after all, Ayanokouji-kun. I'm really relieved."When she patted her chest, her expression became calmer.

Haruka: Whaaat did you do Kiypon? You didn't secretly confess and start dating did youuu?

"Uh, no I was just the middleman?"

"But why get Kushida's help, Ayanokouji-kun? If you want something, you could just ask me directly."Oh, um. About that. It's a complicated situation."A complicated situation?"How would I explain? I knew quite enough about the biological differences between men and women through my studies, but I had no practical knowledge whatsoever of romance.

Kei:( I can attest to that! I almost had a heart attack with that necklace!)

Ichinose: ( He had no idea what he was doing to me back then? It seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing? Could he have been as flustered as I was!?)

Ryuuen: Through your studies, you make it seem like your studies were something else, what's up with that, aren't you only good in "math" Mr 100?

"That's up to you to decide."

Also, the issue wasn't just our different genders. I had to factor in Sakura's personality and feelings, too.

Airi: AH! Eh, thank you Kiyotaka-kun.

"Course, you're my friend."

Haruka: (Oof, come on Kiyoponnn, I know your dense, but poor Airi.)

Even in our modern, effective, intelligent society, this little dance remained a complicated mystery. Time passed while I considered what to do. The longer I stayed silent,the more guarded Sakura would become."The truth is, I had Kushida call you here because I wanted to give you this." I offered her Yamauchi's letter."What's this?"If you read the contents, you'll understand well enough," I said."O-okay."Feeling something akin to guilt, I averted my eyes. Sakura looked back and forth between me and the letter as if trying to grasp the situation.

Ryuuen: Why are we watching this? I'm gonna vomit seeing him act like cupid.

"A l-letter...behind the school... A boy..." she whispered. Whoa! She thought that I was confessing my love. This was bad.

Sakura: (B-ba-bad?!) I'm s-sorry for misunderstanding Kiyotaka-kun.

"It's fine."

"Someone who wants to stay anonymous asked me to give you this. He said that, if you read it, you'd understand. He has bad handwriting, but he really poured his heart and soul into this letter," I said."Ah, ahhh. Th-this is... Oh my. Oh my. Ahhh!"Sakura's composure was gone. She stared into space as if looking into the future. I was apprehensive about her reaction if she opened the envelope and read the letter, so I decided it was best that I skedaddled.

Akito: Pfffffff, has anyone heard him say that before?

Kei:(That was cuteeeee.)

"Okay, well. I've handed the letter over. All that's left is for you to decide how to respond. You can text or call me if answering directly is too hard," I said."I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I—!" she stammered. "I-I just, well...I can't! I mean,th-this is a l-love—"

Haruka: You're so cute Airiiiiii.

"Yeah, a love letter." Eek!" Whoa!" I rushed to support Sakura as she came dangerously close to
toppling over. "Are you all right?"

Hashimoto: Look at king go.

I could tell she was too warm just by touching her back. This must've been really unexpected for her. She was probably trying to figure out who sent the letter.

Sakura:( Wait What? So he didn't think that I thought it was him? What, I'm very confused.)

"Um, um, um!"Sakura's eyes shot open. She stiffened and stood up straight. Once I was sure she was steady, I let go of her."What about...Horikita-san?! Do you think she'll be angry?!"

Horikita: Huh? Me? What? Why would I be angry if he gets himself in something stupid like delivering a love letter?

"Huh? Horikita?"Why should Horikita get angry? If she saw me deliver a letter in Yamauchi's place, she'd probably just sigh in exasperation, and say something like, "Oh my, how difficult it must be for you not to get involved in something idiotic." It certainly wouldn't make her angry.

Ibuki: PFTTTT, HAHAHHA, look at you, just saying exactly what he expects you too, you're just his toy aren't you.

Horikita: What does that have to do with a toy? That doesn't make sense.

Did Sakura still think I was confessing? I had made sure to say that I was only the messenger.

Airi was on the verge of fainting.

Kei:(Good Kiyo, hmm yess, make sure!)

"Umm.. Ahh..." Sakura's face continued to redden. She looked as though she might pass out. I couldn't imagine that the letter was the only thing making her react that way.

Haruka: (So dense!)

If she did still think I wrote the letter, I understood why she'd brought up Horikita.

Haruka: ( Connect the dots Kiyopon, he can't just not know, after all, we've seen from him?)

"Sakura. Just to repeat myself, this letter is from another guy. Do you understand?"

Haruka: ( Ahhhh Kiyopon you're so confusing.)

Sakura's shoulders trembled."Eh? I-It's not from you, Ayanokouji-kun?" she stammered."I already told you that I'm the messenger, didn't I?" I-I see. Of course, that's what... B-b-b-but, what do I do with this letter?!" she cried."Just read it and answer."I tried to walk away, but Sakura grabbed my sleeve. "But I can't...I can't do it! I can't..."

Ichinose:( She's so smitten with him, I feel bad for her.)

"Has no one ever confessed their feelings to you before?"
"Never!" Sakura replied instantly.

Ichinose:( This is some deja-vu.)

Huh. I would've thought she'd been confessed to countless times,given how cute she was.

Airi: (EHHHHHHHHHH!)

Haruka: (Kiyoponnnn, that's gonna give her more hope, does she stand a chance though?)

"This letter... Will you read it with me? Together?"

Kei: (TOGETHER? Why would she ask that!?)

Together? Well, Yamauchi had actually written the thing with my help. However, if Sakura didn't have the courage to read the letter alone, I couldn't really help her. Yamauchi probably wouldn't like that.

Haruka: But didn't you think she wouldn't like Yamauchi Kiyopon?

"I didn't know? Which is why I gave her the letter?"

"Can you try to read it by yourself? As the messenger, it's my job to ask you that. I hope you understand." Okay..."Sakura didn't seem even slightly happy about that."Maybe the letter's from someone you like," I said."That's not possible now," she said sadly."Huh?"Ah, no! That's just, well, that's because I don't like anyone! I mean, I-

Everyone: (So dense!)

Sakayanagi: Fufu, I don't buy it Ayanokoji-kun.

"What?"

Sakayanagi: The act you're showing us, it's cute, but no.

(Ahhh, I'd rather not get into a sticky situation, she knows exactly what she's doing.) "I suggest you stop saying nonsense again, you're confusing everyone, including me."

Sakayanagi: Fufu, and why would I do that?

"You stop trying to confuse everyone, I'll uh, admit whether I knew you from before?"

Sakayanagi: Fufu, no no, you'll tell everyone about how close we really are, we're like inseparable best friends aren't we Kiyotakaa.

(What? What is she doing? Is this her teasing? But I guess she won't go exposing me again? But oh Kei, and oh Horikita thinking I'm all close with class A's leader. I'll have to say no.)

"Stop trying to make me look like I'm betraying my class, we're not close if I remember correctly, and I don't believe you've ever called me by my first name."

Horikita: (Good, good, I was getting mad for more than one reason-NOT! Only because I thought he was cooking something up with class A! That's it.)

Sakayanagi: You hurt me Kiyotaka, after all the secrets only the two of us share...

"Okay sure, we're close friends, is that good?"

Ryuuen:(Oh, just what does she have on him? You're next up Loli, I'm getting that info out of you.)

Horikita: Not one of you shout, don't worry he's not betraying the class. (His normal tone sounds like that, but that sounded sarcastic, and she knows something about him, what is that secret?)

Sakayanagi: Fufu, no not yet. Call me by my first name, Kiyotaka.

Kei: (WHAT! WHAT THE HELL IS SHE TRYING TO PULL? WHAT DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT YOU KIYOTAKA, Ah Mouuu, it's only her name but still, why does she care!)

Kamuro: What the hell are you trying to pull?

Hashimoto: Wait, King, king, and hime, oh, it's a perfect fit!

"Is that it? Arisu."

Sakayanagi: See, that wasn't so hard Kiyotaka.

Kei:( AHHHHHH, she better not get any ideas!)

Ichinose: ( Sh-she couldn't like Kiyotaka too right? Why is she doing this?)

I'll try reading it!" she stammered. Sakura hung her head, looking a little depressed as she turned and headed back to the dorms. She would probably read Yamauchi's letter in her room.

Haruka: ( Why wouldn't you ask yourself why she's depressed Kiyopon? This can't just be real.)

Yamauchi rushed over as soon as Sakura had safely left the area. "H-how'd it go?! How'd she react?! Did she look happy?!" he asked nervously. I understood his sense of urgency, but really, it indicated that he should have been the one to deliver the letter.

Ishizaki: Poor guy, was so excited too.

"She hasn't read it yet. We'll just wait for judgment," I replied."D-don't use a scary word like 'judgment'! I believe it'll absolutely be fine!" Yamauchi responded, frantic.

Shinohara: I would feel bad, if he didn't do what he did. I'm glad he gets rejected, I mean no way right?

"Out of curiosity, what's your basis for that belief?" How she acts when she talks to me, I guess," he answered sheepishly."How she acts?"You know, how she looks away, all embarrassed. She can't look me
in the face because she's really aware of me, don't you think?"

Haruka: She's just shy! That doesn't mean anything, god, some boys.

Actually, I thought that was probably because Sakura lacked people skills.

Haruka: Thank you! (Though you're the only one allowed to think otherwise. )

"That's not all. Whenever she talks to me, she always kind of sighs heavily afterward. Isn't that a sigh of love? You know, when you think about the person you like, and then you sigh, like 'Ahh!' It's like a sign, dude," said Yamauchi.

Ryuuen: H-he can't be this stupid, I know you're idiots and all, but Jesus fucking christ what the actual fuck am I watching? Even I expect more from a class D student holy shit.

Sakura probably sighed from exhaustion after dealing with someone as high-energy as Yamauchi. People were naturally oblivious to reality and logic when it came to the girls they liked, though.

Ryuuen: Thank you! The emotionless monster understands, of all people, the world's ending soon.

Kanzaki: You call him a monster because of his poker face?

Albert: He's a good guy, boss says it as a sign of respect?

Ryuuen: Kuku, watch out Albert, you might expose your friend there.

Kanzaki: What are you two talking about?

Ryuuen: None of your business Nosy boy.

It was the middle of the night, and I was settling in for bed when my
phone vibrated.Are you awake? It was a rather short message from Sakura.I looked at my phone for some time without touching it but saw no indication that there'd be more messages. Sakura probably thought I was sleeping. I opened the chat window, marking the message as read. Soon, I received another message.Did I wake you? it said.Sorry, I was doing some laundry. It's okay. A small lie.

Airi: A-ahhh, I'm sorry Kiy-Kiyotaka!

"it's fine."

She must have felt relieved because the next message was slightly longer. I have to meet with Yamauchi-kun at five tomorrow, but...can I meet you before that? I could've refused. However, Sakura didn't have anyone else.

Sakura: u-um, thank you.

"It's fine Airi, you don't have to thank me for doing something normal every time."

Sakura: O-okay, sorry!

"You also don't have to apologize every time."

Sakura: Okay.

Where are you meeting him? The same place as yesterday: behind the school building. I already knew that, but I'd wanted to confirm. I promised Sakura that I would meet her at the same location behind the school. Then it was time to sleep. I turned my phone's screen off and set it down. It vibrated again, though. Um. I'm sorry for bothering you over and over. Is it okay if I call you? Her anxiety radiated from her message. It would probably be better if I didn't leave her hanging. When I called her, Sakura answered quietly."You can't sleep?" I asked."No. When I think about tomorrow, I get so nervous. Ahh..." Sakura sighed over the phone. She sounded depressed. She was probably considering how she'd answer the confession.
"I-I don't know anything about Yamauchi-kun. That's a bit scary," she said."I see."I just realized that liking someone, or hating someone, actually comes with a ton of responsibility."I supposed that to Sakura, who had distanced herself from those around her until now, that must have come as a shock. In this case, though, my ability to help was rather limited. Sakura would have to make this decision.Yamauchi would live with the consequences. Even someone like me, a complete novice when it came to romance, understood that.

Kei:( So I'm his first! I'll be his first everything! and his last too!)

Ichinose: (Ehehe, maybe I can teach him! TEACH HIM? I'm just as clueless when it involves romance, where did that come from?)

Ryuuen: Poor loner, did not having any friends make you emotionless, I really do hope it's not some dumb reason like that, I'll be very disappointed.

(And why should I care?)

Sakayanagi: Fufu.

Ryuuen: I'll be coming after you loli, you'll be telling me what you know.

Sakayanagi: That's cute but useless. Everything will be shown, won't it?

Kituh: Probably.

I couldn't advise Sakura on whether to reject or accept Yamauchi. I could only listen quietly to what she had to say."Yamauchi-kun hasn't done anything wrong, but this... I think I just don't want this. Still, I do feel sorry for him, since he likes someone like me..."

Haruka: Don't say that Airi!

Love was a rather complicated matter."I've been thinking about it for a while now, but I just don't know what to do." That was understandable. Even over the phone, Sakura's confusion was palpable. "Why me? That's what I'm wondering. Why do I have to suffer like this?"

Sudo: ( He got rejected hard huh, would that be me with Suzune? Would she even let me call her by her first name anymore?)

As I'd expected, she sounded troubled about the situation, rather than happy."Ayanokouji-kun, this... Well, this might be something you don't need to hear, but..."Ask me anything. If I can answer, I will." Well... I'm sorry to bother you, but are you perhaps dating anyone at the...present time?" For some reason, Sakura was being rather formal.

Ichinose: ( So dense!)

Kei:( He definitely knows.)

Haruka: ( I'm gonna lose my mind.)

Airi:( Ahhh, he doesn't know!)

"No, definitely not. I've never dated anyone, and I'm not dating anyone currently." R-really?!"You sound happy about that, which makes me feel like you're being sarcastic."

Katusragi: I GOT IT! DENSE, HE BECOMES SUPER DENSE!

Kituh: Yeaaah, not even close.

Katsuragi: ...

"O-oh, no, that's not... I didn't mean to make fun of you! I was happy because you're like me, that's all."I was just teasing," I replied."Oh, you!" It was only a little joke, but it seemed to lighten Sakura'sspirits.

Haruka: Hmm, Kiyopon can tease. (WAIT, If he was teasing, does that mean he knew why she was happy?)

"Well, has anyone ever confessed their feelings to you? Or have you

ever confessed your feelings to someone else?"She was really grilling me. Well, I had nothing to hide.

Airi: W-wh-what, n-no, that wasn't m-my intention.

"I was just joking, don't worry."

"I have zero experience, same as you."Okay, I see!"Sakura sounded happy again. We chatted for a while about this and that. After some time passed, she seemed to get drowsy, and we ended the call. I hoped she could sleep soundly. Speaking of which, I thought it was about time for me to get to sleep as well.Our meeting time was four in the afternoon. I showed up ten minutes
early to find Sakura already waiting, with a pained, complicated look on her face. She was probably juggling several preoccupations since her expression kept shifting. She looked crestfallen, then nervous, then worried. I wondered what she was thinking about."Did I keep you waiting?" I asked."Oh!"Sakura approached me hesitantly. I hoped I could ease her burdens a bit."Thank you for coming here, Ayanokouji-kun."Nah, it's nothing. So, what's the matter?"Well, it's about the letter you gave me yesterday."."Did something happen?"

Ryuuen: This is fun and all, but now can you show us that loli's secrets already, I'm bored of this.

Kituh: We're almost done.

Ryuuen: Anyone says idiotic things, I'll crush you, only pause when it's important got that? We all get that he's dense, none of that no more, keep your thoughts to yourselves.

Sakayanagi: My, My, so impatient. I'll do whatever I like, fufu.

Ryuuen: Scared? Are we now?

Kituh: Don't worry about his threats, but if you all actually want me to stop pausing to get to the other video, then do what you want.

Maybe Sakura was still hesitant to talk about it. She didn't seem able to get the words out. I was about to tell her not to hold back when I saw several people walking our way down the path. They must've been doing club activities since they wore jerseys."Sorry. How about we walk around a little?" I asked Sakura."Huh? Oh, okay," she replied.It wasn't a good idea to let someone see us right then. We headed toward the tree-lined spot at the back of the school building. This was a hidden spot where most people didn't come, but it looked well-kept.It'd be a huge pain in the butt if Yamauchi happened to come early and spot us there, so I knew we should wrap things up quickly. Sakura tilted her head, extended her right arm, and looked toward the sky."What's the—"A single water droplet landed on my cheek. If it didn't come from a sprinkler, then—

Kanzaki: (Always him being unlucky, what's up with that. That fortune telling did say his life was full of misfortunes, maybe I should go to her next, she seems super-super accurate.)

"It's raining," said Sakura.
The skies had been clear just a moment ago, but now, it was pouring rain. It would probably pass soon, but the downpour was intense. Our clothes were soaking wet in minutes."Let's head back to the path!" I shouted.Sakura nodded. I led her back the way we came, and we took shelter behind the school building. We were only in the rain for a bit, but it came down so hard that it completely soaked Sakura's clothes. Even her hair was drenched."Man, talk about unlucky. Are you okay, Sakura?"I-I'm fine. What about you, Ayanokouji-kun?"I'm all right."I let out a little sigh while I watched the rain, which grew even more intense. What bad timing."Here, you can use this." Sakura meekly handed me a handkerchief. It was the same one I'd borrowed back on the island."I'm fine. Use that yourself. You'll catch a cold," I replied.I couldn't dry myself off when a girl was absolutely soaked. Even so, Sakura stood on her tiptoes and wiped the excess water from my hair. Her scent, carried by the rain, tickled my nose." I'm surprisingly tough, you know," she said. She mopped the water from my face, then my cheeks and neck.

Kei:( NOT SO SHY NOW ARE WE! GET OFF HIM, STOP TOUCHING HIM, AHH MOUU, only I want to touch him. WAIT, not li-like that!)

"............" I looked over at Sakura, who stood beside me in silence. I felt as though I could understand what Yamauchi was after now. Sudden rain. The two of us panicked, sheltering under the roof. It would have been even more magical if Sakura and I had been in our school uniforms, rather than casual clothes, since it was the middle of summer vacation.

Sakura: (W-what? Does that mean something?)

Haruka: ( FINALLY, But nothing happened until now? Poor Airi.)

There'd be nothing to hide from each other. We'd talk until we ran out of things to say. Then, our eyes would meet. We'd each hear the other person breathing deeply. It was the kind of scenario boys dreamed about. For some reason, I could picture it very clearly. Maybe what Yamauchi desired was something like this.

Airi:( O-oh, that's it? How should I be taking this?)

"I wonder if it'll pass?"I looked up the weather on my phone just now. Sounds like this is just a passing shower. It should stop soon," I told her."I see." Sorry. I let you get soaked, even though you had something important to do after this," I said."Oh no, it's fine. It's really not important," Sakura replied.In other words, that meant...

Simps: (Rip, fallen comrade.)

"I...I wonder what I should do..." she continued."Just answer based on how you feel. You can accept Yamauchi, or reject him, or you can start by being friends," I said. What she wanted was up to her, not me. "Of course, you can always hold off on answering, too. And if it's too embarrassing, I can tell Yamauchi for you."Yamauchi wouldn't want that, but if Sakura asked, I'd do it."No, I'll do it myself. I think I probably have to," she replied."I see. I suppose you should, for Yamauchi's sake." Yes. I know. I'm going to turn him down."I see." I'd already guessed as much. It was important that she tell him herself, though."It's just... Well, I don't think I'm qualified to reject someone. I think it might be presumptuous of me, but...but..."Sakura appeared overwhelmed by guilt, for some reason."You have nothing to apologize for. When you get down to it, this crush is one-sided. There's nothing strange about turning someone down if you don't feel the same way. In this situation, there's no such thing as being unqualified." I spoke with some force, not wanting her to misunderstand.The rain was still coming down hard. I thought it should stop soon, but there was no telling when Yamauchi would show up."It's best if I head back now, I think," I said."N-no! If you're not here, Ayanokouji-kun, I won't be able to say
anything. So, please..."Sakura grabbed my sleeve tight.

Airi blushed.

Haruka:(Bold of you Airi.)

Kei:(EGGPLANT! EGGPLANT, GIMMIE IT!)

Ichinose:( This situation seems familiar, if only I did something like that heh.)

"Please don't leave me alone," she pleaded."If that's your preference," I replied. Sakura had helped me many times before, after all. I decided I should return the favor.

Airi fainted?

About fifteen minutes later, Yamauchi arrived, his expression much stiffer than I had ever seen."Wh-why are you here, Ayanokouji?" he asked."Sorry. Sakura said she didn't have the courage to talk to you alone, so she asked me to stay. Don't mind me."I'm sure Yamauchi didn't feel comfortable having me there. However, he had no choice except to deal with it. He looked suspicious, but then, focused his attention on Sakura."S-sorry to have kept you waiting. So, did you read my letter?" Yes. Um. Please, let me ask you one thing."Sure, anything."Sakura grabbed her skirt and spoke as though she was squeezing her voice out of her throat. "Wh-why do you like...me? Plenty of people are cuter than me."

Haruka to Airi: Don't say that Airi, that's not true, you're acting like Kiyopon now heh.

"I like you, Sakura!" Yamauchi shouted. Sakura flinched in response." S-sorry. I didn't mean to shout. S-so, what's your answer?"Listening in, I could see a number of potential ways to handle the situation. But Yamauchi was so incredibly nervous, his heart about to leap out of his chest, that he probably couldn't think of any of them, let alone pick the best option." I...I'm sorry!" sputtered Sakura, bowing deeply, her eyes slightly red. An awkward answer for an awkward confession. Yamauchi's last spark of hope crumbled to dust and blew away."I, it's just, w-well, I can't, um, return your feelings," Sakura added. It must have taken her a lot of courage to unleash those words."I see," Yamauchi replied.
It sounded as though he was desperately trying to digest what had happened. His voice shook, just like Sakuras. I couldn't bring myself to laugh at him."Thank you, Sakura. For coming all the way here, um, to tell me in person," he added."G-goodbye!" Sakura, no longer able to bear the situation, bowed and ran away."Ah," sighed Yamauchi. He extended his arm weakly as if to try to catch Sakura as she left. I couldn't do anything but stand there quietly, watching the first romance I ever saw in person break down. Yamauchi endured the frustration in silence for a few minutes, but eventually, he lifted his head and looked at me. Maybe he was going to take his anger out on me instead?"M-man, talk about embarrassing. Getting rejected by a girl in front of your buddy. I feel like my face is on fire." Yamauchi sighed, not blaming meat all. I still saw the shock of rejection on his face, but that wasn't all."Whew. It's like... How do I even put it? I almost feel relieved, you know?"Yamauchi sounded nearly cheerful now."Like, I was a real idiot. I was just causing Sakura trouble. She tried so carefully not to hurt me, a guy she didn't like. I feel incredibly guilty. I mean, I'm free to like her and all, but I've learned that conveying your feelings to someone comes with responsibility."

Horikita: Oh? Maybe he learned a little.

I realized that Yamauchi's clothes were wet. Clearly, he'd been standing outside well before he and Sakura had arranged to meet. Perhaps he'd been contemplating the confession nervously."You're not as upset as I thought you'd be," I said."Well, it's a shock, but it's not all that bad. Sakura's cute, and I wanted her to be my girlfriend. But I was just looking at her face and her body, you know? That's a cheap thing to do. I think, like, I didn't really love her. If I really liked her, I would've felt worse when she rejected me."

Horikita: Can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe take a few notes. Looking at Sudo and Ike.

I didn't dare say anything. I just listened quietly."That's why I'm moving on. I'll find a girl that I really like."
Apparently, Yamauchi had matured a bit after Sakura rejected him. In record time, too. "I'm grateful to you, Ayanokouji. Sorry for involving you in something so weird."It's okay, because...we're friends," I replied."Here, I'll lend you this. You said you wanted to borrow a phone, right?"

Ryuuen: Oh, a phone? What for? What are you scheming now?

"Didn't you say it depended on your confession being successful?" I'm making an exception. But you better return it right away," he added. With that, Yamauchi ran off after Sakura. That was when I noticed rays of sunlight shining down through the spaces between the rainclouds.

5120 words, yeah the like end of it barely has anything I know, I mean Yamagod would kill me if I made fun of him, so you know Can't do that. Hahah, anyway, Last 4.5 Ss coming then Volume 5 woooooohoooo. Yes another SS,
sorry but I'm busssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
962K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...