The Lost Heir (Book Two)

By MJ_Cristine

Nathan is a 17 year old werewolf and the future Alpha of his pack. He is a famous guy at school and fond bull... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1 - The Mobbing Duo
Chapter 2 - The Rebellious Son
Chapter 3 - The Cheating Gilfriend
Chapter 4 - The Guys Feud
Chapter 5 - The Absurd Bickering
Chapter 6 - The Caring Friend
Chapter 7 - The Conniving Scheme
Chapter 8 - The Guardian's Ordered
Chapter 9 - The Uncle's Mate
Chapter 10 - The Fire Bender
Chapter 11 - The Work Place
Chapter 12 - The History Project
Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Apology
Chapter 14 - The Water Bender
Chapter 15 - The Pack House
Chapter 16 - The Birthday Preparations
Chapter 17 - The Needed Advice
Chapter 18 - The Shop's Customer
Chapter 19 - The Hidden Door
Chapter 20 - The Air Bender
Chapter 21 - The Earth Bender
Chapter 22 - The True Identity
Chapter 23 - The Orphan's Home
Chapter 24 - The Howling Sound
Chapter 25 - The Marked Territory
Chapter 26 - The Parents Blessings
Chapter 27 - The Love Confession
Chapter 28 - The Casted Spell
Chapter 29 - The Chained Prisoner
Chapter 30 - The Library's Tunnel
Chapter 31 - The Blood Bender
Chapter 32 - The Mate's Ring
Chapter 33 - The Fabricated Lies
Chapter 35 - The Luna's Condition
Chapter 36 - The Healing Ability
Chapter 37 - The Promised Proposal
Chapter 38 - The Wicked Villain
Chapter 39 - The Sweetest Note
Chapter 40 - The Strange Room
Chapter 41 - The Clouded Mind
Chapter 42 - The Odd Behaviour
Chapter 43 - The Missing Father
Chapter 44 - The Witch Clan
Chapter 45 - The Poisonus Weapon
Chapter 46 - The Evolved Powers
Chapter 47 - The Magic Book
Chapter 48 - The Moon Goddess
Chapter 49 - The Weeping Soul
Chapter 50 - The Rightful Decision
Chapter 51 - The Proclamation Day
Chapter 52 - The Big Day
EPILOGUE (The Found Love)
!! PLEASE READ!!

Chapter 34 - The Flashback Memories

4.9K 186 1
By MJ_Cristine

ASHLEY POV

We are now standing at the back of the shop where the kitchen exit is. Few minutes later Hector came soon as he parked the car.

"Princess, are you ready?" Michael broke me out of my stance.

"Please refrain calling me Princess I am not really comfortable with it just stay with my name. Besides my Mom doesn't know me yet or her identity for that matter. So until we get her memory, my father and the Kingdom back we will stick on my false name." I suggested smiling.

Soon we entered the shop and directly went to her office. Hector and Michael waited outside for few moments to avoid confusion. To be honest I really don't know how I will approach her. This is the first time I'm coming in not as an employee but as a daughter.

"Ms. Wells, can I come in?" I knocked.

"Hey Ashley! How's my junior Chef doing are you feeling okay now?" She rushed to the door and welcomed me.

"I'm great! How are you and the shop while I was gone?" I tried to act as normal as I could.

""I'm great and I also read your seasonal cupcake recipe. That's what I like and love about you! You never failed to surprise me with your ideas. My brother was never gone wrong in recommending you and I didn't regret hiring you two years ago." She smiled at me.

"If it's not for you and Mi—Mr. Wells I wouldn't be here." I almost spill the truth.

"You are wrong it was your perseverance that leads you here." She pats my back.

"Thank you so much for everything." I am now teary eyes.

"Let's stop having this mushy moment I just checked the calendar that your birthday is on Sunday. Do you and Kaylin have any plans already?" She pointed the date.

"We didn't talk about it yet plus we have 200-300 pax orders on that day for birthday event. I sent you the email about it have you seen it?" I felt overwhelmed because she remembers my birthday.

"Just let me know if you have plans or not because definitely the staffs and I have plans for you my dear. Anyway who is the client?" Her face beamed with excitement.

"It's the Lewis, the business tycoon family the one who owns almost half of London." I informed her.

She went to her desk and probably checking the email while I was staring at her. Now I can see our resemblance from our eyes and the hair colour although mine is a little mixed maybe it was from Dad.

"Do you know their first names?" She typed on her laptop.

"Sophia... and... Damien." I specified gently.

She stood up and printed out the email and remained frozen after hearing the names. Before she totally passed out I caught her.

"HECTOR!! MICHAEL!!" I called for help.

Both Guardians came in frantic and placed Mom on the couch. We all waited for my Mom to wake up as I clutched the book tight. After ten nerve wracking minutes of waiting she starts stirring up.

"Who... are you? Where am I??" She looked at us one by one.

"I am Michael your bro---" Michael didn't finish his words.

"Mi---chael? You are Michael my Guardian? But you were just a teenager when I..." Mom stuttered with a very confused expression.

"I'm glad you got your memories back Queen Vanessa." Michael bowed to her.

"What memories are you talking about? And where is Garret? Is he dead? How about Pamela did you able heal her? And Anthony is he alright? Where is he?" Mom suddenly bolted from her lying down position.

"Your Highness please calm down and I will sum up everything. This will take a little while but you need to listen carefully." Michael held her shoulders.

She nodded and followed Michael while I and Hector were just sitting across her. I couldn't contain my happiness because she remembered every single thing in her life. Still she doesn't recognize me but her eyes bore to mine while listening to Michael.

"Tell me everything Michael and don't leave anything." Mom spoke like a true Queen.

"The day that Garret attack again he casted a memory spell and acquired your elemental abilities. You didn't have your necklace that's why you were affected do you remember that part?" Michael freshened up her memories.

"Yes I removed it and hand it to my daughter. How long I have been like this?" Mom remained her eyes on me.

"It's almost 18 years now your Highness and while we are in human world you open this shop." Michael specified clearly.

"What happened to Charles? Did Garret kill him? Please tell me Michael I need to know." Mom begins to panic.

"I apologized but I don't know what happened to King Anthony and where he is. We tried to rescue him once along with Damien's pack but we failed because Garret became powerful and we were outnumbered." Michael indicated his dismay.

"I can feel he is still alive and our bond is still connected but I can't mindlink him. If Garret was able to get my powers do you think he got Charles too?" Mom creased an eyebrow.

"In all honesty your Highness I'm not sure maybe Garret already found out about the Mate's ring." Michael bowed his head.

"How about my daughter? Do you know where she is? Did Garret found her?" She stays seated mere inches away from me and Hector.

"As promised to you Highness I found your daughter and she is actually in front of you." Michael gestured me to come closer.

"Is that right... Ashley? You are my daughter? Can I see your birth symbol, dear?" Mom was a bit sceptical.

"I also have your letter and the necklace including the book." I showed the necklace on my neck.

She examined everything especially the birthmark on my shoulder.

"Oh Goddess!! It's... you... it's really you!! You are my daughter!! You are Princess Valerie Jade my daughter!!" She acknowledged me.

"Mom." I uttered in same emotion.

For the first time she hugged me like a true mother would. We started to cry and I have never cried this much in my life because of happiness. Finally I am in the arms of my mother that I've been dying to know since the day I became aware of being an orphan. We don't even notice we're alone and our Guardians left us for some privacy.

"Oh my child... I have missed you dearly I am so sorry we need to give you away. I am so sorry please forgive me and your father." Mom didn't let go of our tight embrace.

"All my life I never stop wishing, hoping and dreaming we will be together one day. I love you so much Mom and I have forgiven you and Dad long ago when I found out the truth. It's Garret who is to blame not you." I keep on sobbing.

"We love you dearly and we can't ever abandon you. I just regret the day that I wasn't there while you were growing up and facing every pain on your own. It must have been real hard for you." Mom cupped my face.

"It doesn't matter Mom because you are with me now and we will never be apart anymore." I held her hands.

We broke apart after our tears dried out and or Guardians once again were back.

"Michael being my Guardian I am sure that you know she is my daughter from the beginning." Mom delivered with conviction.

"Yes your Highness I deeply apologize but I have foreseen that you wouldn't believe me and that will lead you to run away after I shifted in front of you. Forgive me if I chose to hide the very important details from you." Michael lowered his head.

"I understand now Michael and stop with this bows you know how much I hated it." Mom waved her hand in playful manner.

"Like mother like daughter I guess since the Princess also refrain from being address properly." Hector cuts in.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Mom observed Hector.

"Mom, meet my Guardian and Michael's son. He was the one responsible for my trainings and who revealed who am I. He is also devoted in following orders that I assumed you did from the start." I gave her a knowing smile.

"I know they will be loyal, don't blame them my child. Wait! If you already knew them then I assumed you found your mate too?" Mom used my words against me.

"Yes Mom I did and he is an Alpha's son." I blush a little.

"Wait, you're an Alpha's mate? Who is he? What pack does he belong to?" Mom smiled from ear to ear.

"His name is Nathan from Blue Crest Moon pack, son of---" I was interrupted.

"Son of Sophia and Damien. This is such marvellous news!! How are they?!" Mom continued.

"Mom, Alpha Damien is missing since yesterday morning. That's why Nathan had to go back home because Sophia is ill." I informed passively.

"Oh Goddess! We need to go there now! What if Garret has him too? Do you know where the pack house is?" Mom blabbed.

"Yes Mom." I think she is right.

"Then let's go Michael and Hector can drive us there. I'll just lock up the shop and off we go." Mom commanded but in polite way.

"We will get the car ready." Michael and Hector left us.

She closed her laptop and clutched her purse. We were about to leave when the order line rings up before I could pick it up she beats me on it. She hangs up after getting the details and the expected delivery date.

"Let me just get cakes to bring to the pack house." She went to our glass door storage.

I fixed few boxes and helped her packed the cakes. We finished everything in few minutes when Michael came in. We all settled in the car and I decided to call Nathan.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 16.8K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
56.3K 1K 29
Blake was your average teenage werewolf until she found her mate Christian the alpha of the pack. Blake thought they would live happily ever after. B...
131K 3.8K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
8.4M 261K 37
The Runaway Mate Carly Faye isn't your average seventeen year old werewolf, she's anything but actually. Having lost everything that was important to...