My Mafian Intern

Von Chantal_Brae

"You're staring at him again," Valentina sighs. "Hm?" I responded, not catching on to what Valentina was infe... Mehr

MMI-Welcome!
Chapter One [REWRITTEN 24/01/22]
Chapter Two [REWRITTEN 05/02/22]
Chapter Two (0.5) [EDITED 05/02/22]
Chapter Three [REWRITTEN 24/01/22]
Chapter Three (0.5) [EDITED 29/05/22]
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Author's Note (PLEASE READ)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Updated Author's Note
A Thank you!
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Rewrite Update

Chapter Eleven

3.9K 155 14
Von Chantal_Brae

chapter 11- p a s s i o n a t e

After we exited the car, I went straight to my room to go change out of my dress which I was definitely planning to keep since it smelled so much like Mateo- forget that, I had tried getting every single thought of him out of my mind and it has resulted in my now tossing and turning every time I try to fall asleep.

Just go to him, it's not like he'll mind anyways.

No, because if I go to him I'll somehow manage to end up on his bed and that is not a nice spot for people who are just fucking, right?

"Fuck it," I get up from my bed and put on my slippers, stopping at the door to think if it's a good idea, but remembering my past decisions in life I realize that I've never made any good decisions anyway. I pulled the handle of the door and walked to Mateo's room which was across my own.

I contemplated knocking on the door or just walking inside but if it were me, I'd probably have someone's head off if they just barged in while I was sleeping. Immediately my hand made contact with the door Mateo swang it right open, trying to steady himself from falling by the doorframe.

"Um, hey?"

"Hey, what are you uh, what are you doing here?" I had yet to take in his appearance and when I did a rush of energy went down between my thighs, making me clench them tight together to show the pleasure on my face. He was only wearing grey sweatpants that hung low around his waist making it very visible for his tattoos to show but they were absolutely beautiful. My hand was about to touch one when Mateo spoke again.

"Mal? You okay?" Mateo looked at me with concern laced in his eyes and I nodded smiling.

"Just couldn't sleep, do you think I could stay here with you?" He seems taken back by my question but he doesn't take long before he nods and holds open the door for me to enter. His room is simple and his computer is open to a new webpage. There's a balcony out front and it shows pretty much the front porch but it looks absolutely beautiful while it's lit by the lights moving towards the door.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" He walks past me and stands out on the balcony, giving me a very nice view of his back. I walk towards him and stand next to him, putting a little bit of a distance between us.

"Same reason you probably couldn't," He laughs and I look up to him while he smirks down at me.

"I don't know about you but I couldn't stop thinking about you, which was a pain in the ass since I really need my beauty sleep."

"You know we aren't anything more than what we are now...right?" I say slowly and he nods but I could've sworn hurt flashed right through his eyes but it was gone in less than a second.

I turn away from him looking back to the sky and embracing the comfortable silence between us but I can feel Mateo now staring at me so I turn to him, waiting for whatever he wants to say.

"I meant what I said in the car you know. That if we are going to be fuck buddies we should hold off seeing other people," He tucks his hands in his pocket.

"Why?"

"Let's see, maybe I meet this girl," I can already feel myself scowling and he laughs, "Relax, not happening as far as you're here. Anyways, she asks if I'm with anyone and I say I'm fucking my friend and I'm not planning to end it anytime soon, do you think she'll stick?"

"So you're saying that you won't see or date any other girls while we're doing this?"

"And you won't see any guys while we're doing this."

"So what if I wanted out, could I see other guys then?" I ask but I fully know that I don't want out with this, if anything it's the best thing that has ever happened to me. The sex, just the sex.

"Well that'd be a shame because I don't I'd be able to contain myself around you; seeing you with another guy and all," He moves closer and I find myself having to raise my head up more, feeling the rush of anticipation running through my legs. He pulled me in closer by cupping my lower back and crashed his lips on mine. It wasn't as desperate as the others, it was slow but passionate like he was trying to prove a point. He knew I wasn't going anywhere for now. His hands found their way underneath my thighs and my legs gave up when he scooped me up, and I already knew where this was going.

"Mateo...no..no beds.." He pulled back with a confused look and my pussy was already shouting at him for stopping.

"Why not?"

"Too intimate." I tried going back in for another kiss but he pulled his head back leaving me out of reach.

"So where else are we meant to do this?"

"On the floor, the table, I don't give a shit I need you right now." He sighs before going back in and lowered me onto the floor, straddling me and spreading out my legs with his knee.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

My hands wrapped around Mateo's body, sinking into the bed feeling at rest for the first time in quite a while. I let out a satisfied sigh only for my eyes to snap open a second later when I realized I had sex on the floor with Mateo yesterday. I sprung up to see Mateo underneath me, now stirring up from the fussing I was making.

"We had sex on the floor yesterday," I said and he nods laughing. What's so funny now?

"I would've liked a good morning but this works too." I get off of him but I only realize that I'm not wearing anything underneath, leaving my boobs out for a show. I dragged the blanket which was covering us both and wrapped it around myself.

"How the hell did I end up on the bed?" Mateo sits up now face to face with me and leaves a peck on my lips before standing up to go to his bathroom walking away with only his boxers on him.

"You looked uncomfy sleeping on the floor and so was I so I picked you up and placed you on the bed," He says and I pick up one of Mateo's shirts from the floor, slipping it over myself, and walk to his bathroom, putting my hands on my waist.

"But I said no beds, which also means take me to my fucking room where my own bed is,"

"I tried but you wouldn't get off of me, you were practically begging for me not to go in your sleep," Mateo turned to me after he finished washing his face and he looked taken back as his eyes raked my body before snapping back to my face.

"I didn't do that you lier," I turned around while Mateo laughed from behind me and I found one of my shorts which I was wearing last night on the desk near the window. I slipped it on and began looking around for my bra which I couldn't find anywhere.

"I never lie Melly-boo," He winked as he walked past me and went through his clothes picking out what he was going to wear.

"Yeah whatever, have you seen my bra anywhere?" I check underneath the bed but it isn't there either.

"Yeah, I have it." I turn to him and he grins, already signaling that he's kept them to his new collection.

"You're such a creep, female underwear isn't cheap Mateo!" I say as I make my way to the door turning back one more time.

"I'll buy you a new one," I rolled my eyes and laughed making my way to my bedroom, already feeling butterflies in my stomach.

I push down the handle, closing the door as well with my eyes putting my back against it. But I didn't notice the person sitting on my bed as I did so.

"Where the fuck have you been?"

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

(a/n: 1/03/21) y'all STAWP. never in my whole life of living on this unfortunate planet would I think to hit 500 reads IN LESS THAN A WEEK. that's bloody crazy, AND I TOOK A LOOK AT MY ANALYTICS YOU GUYS ARE EVERYWHERE!!! TYSM FOR YOUR LOVE!

-I literally just finished draft planning/writing the final chapter and I'm literally in tears like it ain't even the full thing but IHDHKD, too much info ;)

-Mateo ain't slick

-who the fuck is in mal's room?

-DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT!!

-ta ta for now loves...

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
32.8K 550 26
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π‹π€ππƒπ„π’π“πˆππ„ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ βπ“π‘πžπ²'𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 οΏ½...
2M 52.7K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
113K 2.5K 19
"Okay, so I'm the type of girl that's spent most of her adolescent, hormonal years reading steamy stories on some reading app. My favourite type of b...