Brotherly Love

By MissSecret247

'Blood is thicker than water.' A phrase that has been past around throughout the ages, reminding us that fami... More

notice
Just a little something
Dedication
Aesthetics
Description
01. Saying Goodbye
02. Finding her
03. Officially a Moretti
04. Meeting them
05. Shopping
06. Rules
07. Investigating
08. Midnight Melodies
09. First Day
10. Settling In
11. Deeper than she realised
12. Breakfast at midnight
13. New Friend?
14. Old memories
15. Random
16. Doesn't Belong
17. Wanting Love
18. Understanding
19. Finding Out
20. Explanation
21. Making Plans
22. Confrontation
23. Realisation
24. October 22nd
25. Everyone has secrets
27. School is strange
28. Meet the family
29. First Dates
30. Progress
31. News Travels Fast
32. Dear Mother
33. Secret Strangers
34. Someone's Watching
Aesthetics (part two)
35. Piano Tiles
36. Warnings
37. Back In Time
38. Explanation
39. Training
40. Kinda Sweet
41. You look familiar
42. Suprise
43. Old Room
44. The call
Book Update
Update
45. One of those days
46. Moving in day
46. Playing Pretend
47. The act is up
notice

26. Family Time

17K 594 636
By MissSecret247

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third Person

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"They're so cute," Emiliano gushed as he peeked his head in the room.

Nazaire pulled him downstairs by his ear, if you looked at the pair you would've never guessed that he was the younger out of the two.

The boys spoke and ate breakfast, as the rest of them slowly filed in.

"I can't wait for Arthur to get back from his trip," Valerius commented as he poured himself some cereal and Nazaire nodded in agreement as he read from the pages of his worn out novel.

"Donatello, Iris and Nario are still sleeping," Lorenzo announced as he walked into the room.

"And it looks like Iris was crying," Valentino added.

Emiliano grabbed the wooden spatula and hit Dante on the back of the head.

"Ow, what the fuck,"

"If I find out you made Iris cry so help me I will," he cut himself short as he hit him again.

"Ow Emilio fuck off," he groaned as he pushed him before taking his toast into the living room muttering curses about how he was just minding his own business.

Donatello sauntered in with Nario hanging on his back like a koala, he shifted Nario so that he wouldn't fall before pouring himself a coffee and getting Nario some orange juice.

Nazaire chuckled as he quietly read his book.

"Look who's up," Valentino teased as he walked into the kitchen.

Lorenzo and Valerius followed behind, their eyes searching for someone, "Where's Iris?"

"Having a shower,"

"And we're making her breakfast," Nario said as he hung onto Donatello who was making pancakes.

* * *

Emiliano was walking past Iris's room when he heard a crash, he stormed into the room and found Iris laying face down on the floor.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything," she mumbled into the floorboards.

He chuckled and shook his head before lifting her onto the bed.

"Why does hair have to be so disrespectful?" She groaned.

He noticed the knots in her hair and the hairbrush lying on the other side of the room, he shook his head and retrieved the brush before walking towards her.

He brushed the tangles out of her hair before braiding it back into two dutch braids letting her baby hairs fan in front of her face.

She wiped away a stray tear as he braided her hair, it was an action she'd seen mothers do for their kids all the time, something her mother never did for her.

As he'd finished her hair she turned around sending him a smile before running to the mirror to check, a larger smile grew on her face before she ran and hugged him.

"Alright little lady lets go," he chuckled as he gave her a piggyback downstairs.

As they walked in Donatello slid a plate of pancakes over to Emiliano before kissing Iris on the top of her head and then walking out with Nario on his back.

Nario ran back into the room and screamed, "IRIS I MADE THE PANCAKES," before running around, Donatello walked back into the room and watched as his little brother tried to hide from him.

Iris smiled as she looked down at Nario who was clutching onto her leg, "Thankyou very much,"

He smiled up at her mischievously before telling Iris to crouch down.

"Donnie's trying to make me have a bath but he'll never catch me," he looked back at Iris and covered his mouth trying to stop the giggles from escaping.

"How about you go and then we can play later,"

Nario rapidly shook his head no, "You're supposed to be on my team,"

As Donatello approached the two Nario sprinted out of the room screaming and Donatello shook his head before catching him and carrying him up the stairs, despite his many protests.

As Emiliano left, Valerius and Lorenzo walked in and stole pancakes off Iris's plate.

"Hey those were mine," she exclaimed before hitting the back of Valerius's head.

He sent her a smile, "What these?" he said as he lifted the plate out of reach, he laughed at her attempts to get the plate back before eating another.

"Lorenzo," she whined, "help me,"

"Fine," he dragged out, before holding up his index finger, "but I need a drink first," he grabbed Iris orange juice and drank it all before smacking his lips together.

"How refreshing," he teased, Valerius broke into laughter whilst Iris glared at him.

"Get brothers they said, it'll be fun they said," she mocked as she hit the counter.

All she wanted was her food.

"Brothers," Valerius held his hand on his chest in mock delight.

Lorenzo pretended to wipe away his tears, "I've always wanted a baby sister," he said as he pinched her cheeks, she slapped his hands away.

Valerius put the plate down before looking at Lorenzo, "Wanna play catch?"

A smirk grew on his lips as he suddenly grabbed Iris at threw her to Valerius who caught her, her screams and protests where ignored as they just kept laughing pretending as if they were going to drop her.

Nazaire walked in the room, no one had noticed him as the boys were too busy throwing Iris and she was busy trying to not break a bone.

"I live with imbeciles."

* * *

"You're so dramatic," Valerius laughed as he tried to steal some of Iris's popcorn.

She kicked him in the stomach and he groaned muttering curses.

"You're so dramatic," she sassed back.

"I hate you,"

She held her hand on her heart, "Should I cry for dramatic effect,"

He moved to punch her but Valentino came and sat in the middle of them whilst Lorenzo walked in with the pizza, the four of them had decided to have a movie night.

"What the fuck was that for?" Valentino exclaimed as he rubbed his arm.

"It was meant for Iris you were just collateral damage,"

Valentino tackled him to the floor as they both fought like the idiots they were.

Lorenzo laughed as he watched the both of them before handing Iris her box of medium meat feast pizza, garlic bread, Fanta and warm cookies.

"Hey dumb and dumber you finished," she deadpanned.

"Just so you know your dumber," Valentino informed as he flicked his non-existent ponytail to the side and got his food.

As Valerius sat down next to Iris she stole one of his pizzas and he looked at her with confusion written all over his face.

"You have a whole box right in front of you,"

Shrugging her shoulder she said, "I wanted yours,"

The movie started playing before he could argue any further.

"I hope you like horror movies,"

"I love them," she smiled back.

"It's based on a true story,"

"My favourite." She lied.

As she turned to the screen on thought ran through her head.

I'm fucked.

- x -

Author's Note: ayeeeeee.

^^^

How I'm feeling after updating two days in a row .

I know, I know, hold the applause ✋🏾😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Famille By ∆

Teen Fiction

256K 10.8K 68
In which a girl realizes family isn't by blood but by bond.
12.6K 821 34
Blood is thicker than water- a phrase many have heard and implemented in their everyday lives. For the Knighton brothers, it was more than just a phr...
96 0 13
Timberly starts her grade six year and can't be happier than to get rid of elementary school. All she wants is to make more friends, join the drama...
2.4K 126 22
People always say that blood is thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood. Blood makes you related, but it's love and loyalty that makes a f...